The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

Fill me in on anything I need to know from the last 3 days
Feuds, anything involving my guys etc.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Fill me in on anything I need to know from the last 3 days
Feuds, anything involving my guys etc.

I don't beleive there is anything NXT wise apart from a few promos cut mentioning you as Number one
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

God wrote:
Spiral arrives at the FWE Arena slightly drunk after coming directly from The Headliners night club. He punches out a security guard who gives him beef for lighting a cigarette indoors before stumbling in, still extremely annoyed at his lack of relevance in the FWE World.

OPEN TO ANYONE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 am

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 Wwe_nxt_logo
Saturday Night NXT!

Venue:
Madison Square Garden
Date: 3/19/11
Network: SpikeTV

NXT Season 1 Speaker Announced:
Shane McMahon, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair was all on the titantron and were talking about this mystery man and then they went off the titantron and Matt Striker came out as Justin Roberts said "And your NXT Speaker for Season 1... MATT STRIKER!!!!!".. The fans cheered as Matt smiled and high-fived fans down to his way to the ring.

NXT Challenge #1:
NXT Season 1 Introductions

Each rookie will introduce themselves to the FWE Nation and the fans will determine by their cheers the winner of their introduction and why they should win NXT Season 1. The winner of the NXT Season 1 Introductions Challenge, will earn an immunity point for the first elimination and gets a win added to their record.[/color]
The rookies come out to their pro's theme music, as a request to NXT Speaker Matt Striker. Before they could get started, Mr. Anderson interupted Matt and said Dustin had a little "Asshole IQ Test". Dustin then stepped in front of Anderson and began. Ken asked Dustin where Mr. Anderson was from. Dustin replied "Green Bay, Wisconsin". Mr. Anderson slapped Dustin and said "No... It's Title Town, USA!". Dustin is a little shook up from that and gets ready for the next question. Mr. Anderson asked Dustin what was Mr. Anderson's full name. Dustin replied "Kenneth Anderson". Mr. Anderson punched Dustin in the face and said "Wrong! It's Mister Kenneth 'Asshole' Anderson!!!!!!" Mr. Anderson then said "Last question... What is Mr. Anderson's finishing move?" Dustin replied "The Mic Check".. Mr. Anderson said "Finally! Correct!! It's MR. ANDERSON'S move.. My move! My, my, my, my, my move!!! Not your's! Don't you ever use it!!!!!!!" Dustin was apologizing for using The Mic Check to defeat Sting last night, but Mr. Anderson kicked Dustin in the gut and hit the Mic Check on him. Mr. Anderson let the microphone go up in the air and he spit on the back of Dustin's neck and said "You Failed, Asshole!" Mr. Anderson walked to the back with a swagger and chewing his gum, Dustin was helped to the back, and did not participate in the 1st NXT Challenge. Mr. Anderson then said while he was walking up the ramp, "Come down and watch me win that Battle Royal tonight! Show you what a real man does!"
All the other 8 rookies said why they should win NXT Season 1. After all of them got done, the fans booed the loudest for Yusuf Ali. The fans cheered the loudest for the rookie of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Spiral! And Spiral won the 1st NXT Challenge. He got an immunity point and a victory in the wins column.

Result of Asshole IQ Test: 1/3 [As Mr. Anderson says, "Failed!"]
Winner of NXT Season 1 Introductions Challenge: Spiral

9-Man NXT Pro Battle Royal:
All NXT Pros will participate in this Battle Royal.
Their rookies will be at the top of the ramp, as the pros intentions are to teach their rookies.

Order of Elimination:
- FWE Champion CM Punk was eliminated via Wade Barrett tossing him over the top rope. CM Punk was a bit sore from last night's attack from the anonymous person.
- Alberto Del Rio was eliminated via Stone Cold Steve Austin tossing him over the top rope making it look very easily. When Del Rio got up from the floor and stood up and pointed his finger at Austin and started yelling at him, Stone Cold flipped Del Rio the bird on both hands.
- Sean O'Haire was eliminated via when Stone Cold was flipping Del Rio off, Stone Cold turned around at the last second and saw Sean running at him, and Stone Cold tossed Sean O'Haire over the top rope and fell on Del Rio, and Stone Cold laughed at them.
- Triple H was eliminated via Mr. Anderson clotheslining him over the top rope and to the floor.
- Mr. Anderson was eliminated via when Mr. Anderson was on a roll, and then his rookie Dustin Shore ran down the ramp and stood down at ringside. Mr. Anderson then took his attention off to Dustin and turned around and Stone Cold Steve Austin came and clotheslined Mr. Anderson over the top rope, and Anderson was eliminated. Anderson got up pissed and yelled at Dustin and then kicked Dustin in the gut and hit another Mic Check on him, the second of the night. Anderson then walked to the backstage, pissed.
- Wade Barrett was eliminated via Cena and Barrett getting into a punch fight and then eventually Cena tossed Barrett over the top rope like last night and screamed at Barrett.
- John Cena was eliminated via when Cena was yelling at him, Barrett then got on the apron and knee'd Cena and got a low-blow, Barrett then pulled John Cena over the top rope and got his feet to touch the floor. Once again, they fought to the backstage area, using weapons on the way.
- Undertaker was eliminated via when it came down to him and Austin. They stared across the ring together, having old times coming back. They fought to their best finish, but Stone Cold finally hit the Stone Cold Stunner and Undertaker got up droozy and landed in the wrong place, leaning against the ropes, and Austin clotheslined Undertaker to the floor.
Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

After the match, Stone Cold was celebrating by drinking beer cans, and then he actually poured some beer on Undertaker's body outside the ring while Taker was recooperating, looking at the ceiling.

NXT Challenge #2:
NXT Keg Carrying Challenge
The rookie who carries the keg around the ring and crosses the finish line in the quickest time without dropping it, will win the NXT Keg Carrying Challenge and earn an immunity point for the first elimination and a win on his record.

The winner was Omega with carrying it around the ring in 6.56 seconds, the quickest time. He was the last one to attempt the challenge, and afterwards, with his pro backstage being checked on, Omega flexed his muscles, happily.
Winner: Omega

9-Man NXT Rookie Battle Royal:
All NXT Rookies will participate in this Battle Royal.
The winning rookie will have the chance to switch pros if wants to, and if they don't choose to, they will receive a mystery prize.

Order of Elimination:
- Yusuf Ali is eliminated first via all the 8 other rookies ganging up on Yusuf Ali and working together to toss him over the top rope, after Yusuf talked trash about the other rookies earlier in the week.
- Omega is eliminated via Jake Lyndon hitting 2 dropkicks that made Omega lay on the ropes, and finally Jake Lyndon hit a big clothesline to put Omega over the top rope.
- Chad Kelly is eliminated via Chad going to the top rope, and Aaron X hitting an Enzuiguri on Kelly and Kelly fell to the floor, being eliminated.
- Aaron X is eliminated via Aaron paying attention to Chad outside the ring, and Spiral coming back and pushing Aaron to the floor and eliminating Aaron.
- Spiral is eliminated via Spiral yelling at Aaron X and then Sean Johnson coming from behind and tossing Spiral over the top rope and eliminated Spiral.
- Sean Johnson is eliminated via laughing at Spiral, and then turning around, and being clotheslined by Dustin Shore, eliminating Johnson.
- Kevin Evans is eliminated by Dustin Shore via Shore throwing Kevin up in the air when Kevin went running at him, and Kevin fell to the floor on his back, and Kevin was eliminated.
- Dustin Shore was eliminated when it came down to him and Jake Lyndon, they stared across to each other from the ring. Shore's back to the ramp, Lyndon's back to the commentary table. Dustin's pro, Mr. Anderson came down the ramp as this stare-down was happening and Mr. Anderson came down from behind Dustin and low-blowed him. Dustin fell to the mat. Mr. Anderson entered the ring and waited for Dustin to get up, and then hitting the Mic Check. Anderson then picked up a lifeless Shore and tossed him over the top rope for Lyndon and helped Lyndon score the victory. Anderson then went to the outside of the ring while Lyndon was celebrating, and Mr. Anderson hit another Mic Check, giving Dustin's 4th of the night. While Jake Lyndon was celebrating in the ring, Mr. Anderson yelled at Dustin "That teaches you to mess with my move set!!!".. Anderson then stood there over the motionless Dustin Shore as Lyndon made his way to the back.
Winner: Jake Lyndon

Jake Lyndon will decide next week on NXT whether he wants to swap pros with another rookie, or receive the mystery prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

Pretend NXT was last night, and not this morning.. Please.......
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 am

Spiral enters the arena and can't help but wonder if his slight drunkeness on NXT last night helped him get over with the crowd and hinder his in-ring performance. Spiral smiles knowing he'd rather be known for charisma, mic-ability and crazy spots than an all-round good wrestler. But yo, that's just him bro.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm

CM Punk
*The NEW, the first and so far the only, FWE Champion, CM Punk walks through the doors of the area with a huge grin on his face flaunting his belt around as he walks. Bragging about being the best this company has to offer. He is then told if he's so good then why was he eliminated first last night. Punk returns with why does it matter? That was a battle royal on NXT and there was no valid reason for it because he has to train his rookie in a different way due to size plus he is still sore from getting jumped after his match. The crew member who asked him is silent and Punk only grinning and continues on into the arena*

Edge
*is sitting backstage going over his plans for the Cutting Edge for tomorrow night. A grin is seen on his face*

OF Mikel about to send a PM to you
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He's still pissed about losing to Tyson Kidd, but is ready to punch his teeth out of his mouth. He signs autographs and takes pics, then walks into the arena. He sits down in his locker room.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks around the arena for a little while.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He is angry about losing the battle royal, but happy about winning the Keg Carrying Contest and earning an Immunity Point. He goes into the gym and begins benching.

I'm gonna drop Otunga for Santino Marella. It should be a fun experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He's still pissed about losing to Tyson Kidd, but is ready to punch his teeth out of his mouth. He signs autographs and takes pics, then walks into the arena. He sits down in his locker room.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks around the arena for a little while.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He is angry about losing the battle royal, but happy about winning the Keg Carrying Contest and earning an Immunity Point. He goes into the gym and begins benching.

Damn! I had plans for Otunga. Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Mhmh...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, furious that his pro, Mr. Anderson is sabotaging his efforts to win NXT.*

*John Cena arrives after fighting Wade Barrett again after the battle royal on NXT.*

*Jack Swagger arrives, wondering what match type Styles and Orton will pick for Raw.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:

Damn! I had plans for Otunga. Are you sure?
PM me your plans?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

OOC: Mikel, I'm not rping until we talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
OOC: Mikel, I'm not rping until we talk.
About?? PM me what you want to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Wade Barrett arrives and looks for Jake Lyndon.

RVD arrives and hits the gym, hoping to impress enough for a spot on the RAW card.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the NXT Locker room kicking himself about being the first eliminated in the battle royal
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Christian is walking around the arena. He begins to wonder how he let Tyson beat him so easily.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, watching tapes of AJ Styles.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks into the gym for his daily routine.

Omega is in the practice ring, hitting the 100% Bomb on jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Jerishows wrote:

RVD arrives and hits the gym, hoping to impress enough for a spot on the RAW card.

Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving the NXT Locker Room when he spots Wade Barrett. Lyndon smirks before walking towards him
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving the NXT Locker Room when he spots Wade Barrett. Lyndon smirks before walking towards him

Barrett- Now, Jake, I know I'm embroiled in a little fued with John Cena, but seeing how dominant you were on NXT, I might just concentrate a little more on you. That is, if you still want me as your Pro?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the gym practising some of his moves especially the Sands Of Time which he is attempting to perform from all angles
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Chad Kelly is in his locker room, upset about being eliminated by the emo freak Aaron X. He tries to compose himself and debates cutting a promo.

The Heartbreak Express are playing a game of cards in Michaels' locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Barrett- Now, Jake, I know I'm embroiled in a little fued with John Cena, but seeing how dominant you were on NXT, I might just concentrate a little more on you. That is, if you still want me as your Pro?

Jake Lyndon Well Wade, I guess we'll have to wait and see now won't we. I mean sure, you're a very capable wrestler, but there's a lot of capable Pro's on offer.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, walking towards the stage entrance to cut a promo when _______ walks up to him him.*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

OOC: Mikel can I have Conor O'Brian on Raw?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Actually I'm mega over real dudes so imma drop Jericho & Del Rio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next