The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Revolution

Go down 
+14
meh.
Nuevo
Killer Queen
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Styles
fuck
Bleed Green
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 am

After EFNW folded due to undisclosed issues, it's former head booker and owner Daniel Evans decided to start his own wrestling promotion, a promotion that would change the face of the wrestling world forever. A promotion that many would consider.... revolutionary. Evans spent as much money as he could find to secure contracts with some of the finest wrestlers ever to grace the ring, throwing out all past issues whether they be political or personal. He then assembled a booking team like no other that consisted of some of the best bookers wrestling has ever known including Randall Westbrooks, Scott Gone, Adam Cahill, Ricky Williams, Isaac Richman, Tiger Boy, and Alexander Martin. These extremely bright individuals decided to create a company that would be edgier, more creative, and all around superior to any promotion on Earth today. They named the company Frontline Wrestling Revolution and Evans cleared an hour long spot for the show on his personal Television channel, TEN. How will FWR push the limits? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

:::Booking Staff:::

~Daniel Evans~

Evans is the owner and primary financial backer of FWR. He's arrogant, snobby, and pretty much a complete dick, but he cares about the wrestling business. The sophisticated owner of FWR will do everything he can to make his company a success, even if it means stretching the boundaries of wrestling. Evans is a cutthroat business man who's been in the business for years, and that may just be exactly what FWR needs.

~Tiger Boy~

Tiger Boy is not only a former tag team partner of Evans, he's also his best friend! The talented Japanese superstar may not be the brightest member of the booking team, but his ideas are highly valued by Evans, and so are the connections he has with his homeland. Expect some strange, but great ideas from this man.

~Scott Gone~

Gone is Evans' most trusted business partner. Gone is considered to be one of the greatest management figures ever to go into the wrestling business, something he refers to often. Despite how brilliant Gone is, he often fails to apply himself and is usually found in his office playing X-Box and drinking soda.

~Adam Cahill~

This talented young Irish promoter is infamous for attending wrestling events while under the influence of illegal drugs, and is occasionally known to bail on things at random. He was introduced to Evans through wrestling super agent Marik Bagdassorov, who had met Cahill during the Irishman's first stint in jail, which he was serving due to having many things in the back of his van, the which included PCP, marijuana, and a tied up prostitute.

~Isaac Richman~

While not a name recognized by a lot of professional wrestling fans, Isaac Richman has served as an advisor for many of pro wrestling's top bookers and creative teams, including guys like Scott Gone and Daniel Evans. Cool, cocky, and full of himself, Richman was approached by Daniel Evans to join his team as a full member of the booking committee. While he may be an arrogant ass, Richman also possesses a brilliant mind for booking matches and putting wrestlers in positions to succeed and draw viewers. For Richman, he really doesn't care who you are or what you've done...but if you can draw money, he'll find an angle for you.

~Alexander Martin~

Martin is a Entrepreneur of sorts, all though his knowledge of the wrestling business is vague at times it is more then accounted for with his sharp wit and Business Acumen, Martin is incredibly aggressive and proactive with the business and can usually be seen on His iPhone or listening to classical music in his spare time.

~Randall Westbrooks~

Former General Manager to the tag team of Tiger Boy and Daniel Evans, Randall Westbrooks was one of the first to jump on ship. Westbrooks has that tough guy attitude where it is his way or no way at all. A graduate with a business degree.. even was able to become a cop but followed his passion into the pro wrestling business.. he is usually found listening rap and screamo music all over the arena.

~Ricky Williams~

Ricky is well known Australian Booker. He has booked some great matches every company he has been in. He does not play favorites, if you give him 110% in the ring every night, he will book you very well. He was also an owner of company back in Australia, he has left that company in hands of his brother, Robert Williams so Ricky can chase his dream of booking in the states. When he heard Daniel Evans was looking for brilliant bookers, to join him in a brand new company, he jumped at the chance.

Last edited by CP Munk on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 am

:::Roster:::

*No Picture Available*

~Magnus Matvey~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_CM_Punk

~Cyrus Black~

*No Picture Available*

~Rhenson Clare~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Batista

~Omega~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Alberto_Del_Rio

~Dan Maskell~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Brutus_Magnus

~Billy Hatcher~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Seth_RollinsNexus

~Casey Anomaly~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Bailey_Mannix

~DT Holloway~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution ThChris_Jericho

~Jake Lyndon~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_ConsequencesCreed

~Jayden Robertson~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_AJStyles2

~Hunter J~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Teddy_Hart

~Kevin Evans~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_CalvinRaines2-1

Dimitri Salvonosky

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Extreme_Tiger

~Johnny Chara~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Curt_Hawkins

~Mack Robinson~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_thTrent_Beretta10

~Michael DeJesus~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Jon_Moxley2

~Shaun Thompson~

*No Picture Available*

~Dan Williams~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Matt_Sydal

~Joey Burton~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Tenille_Tayla

~Carmen O'Conner~

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Th_Ricardo_Rodriguez

~Alpha~
[Manager]

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Maryse-3

~Amelia Lewis~
[Manager]

Last edited by CP Munk on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am

:::Champions:::

~FWR Heavyweight Championship~

-Current Holder-

N/A

FWR's most prestigous title. While not technically a World Championship, the Heavyweight Championship is extremely sought after, and is thought to be a great achievement. Only the great wrestlers will have the opportunity to challenge for the FWR Heavyweight Championship, and only the very best will be able to wear the gold around their waist

~FWR New Breed Championship~

-Current Holder-

N/A

FWR's secondary title. While considered superior to many championships dubbed "Mid-Card" titles, the New Breed Championship is not quite as sought after as the Heavyweight Championship. In order to earn an opportunity to challenge for the New Breed Championship, a contender must prove that they can bring something brand new to the table.

Last edited by CP Munk on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am

Pay-Per-Views
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

:::Wellness Policy:::

- No attacks on superstars, unless approved by the other wrestler's handler
- No Rated R/X
- No advertising, spamming, etc.
- No pointless conversations
- If you have a problem, contact the CT in PRIVATE
- Be active
- Have Fun! (Disregarding this rule will result in your contract being terminated.)

Last edited by CP Munk on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 am

Updates
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 am

You may now post while I get things sorted.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Cyrus Black arrives at the FWR Arena for the first time, smirking as he's looking forward to new challenges, meeting new people...and making them scream in unholy pain and agony as he once again looks to take another federation by storm. He heads for his locker room, wondering if he'll run into anyone else.

Member of the booking committee Isaac Richman (AKA The Man with the Plan) is greeting the staff of FWR rather facetiously, telling them that "it's a pleasure for you to meet me."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Daniel Evans is in his office, trying to figure out who to book for FWR's first show.

Magnus Matvey arrives at the arena, smoking a cigarette. He leans against a wall, obviously wanting to have his first match already.

DT Holloway arrives and slaps hands with some fans, ready to scout out all the members of the FWR roster.

OOC: Granger, Cyrus, John, and Dan need to give me short descriptions for their CT guy so I can put it on the first page w/ the rest. You have 24 hours, or I'll make shit up.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Daniel Evans is in his office, trying to figure out who to book for FWR's first show.

Magnus Matvey arrives at the arena, smoking a cigarette. He leans against a wall, obviously wanting to have his first match already.

DT Holloway arrives and slaps hands with some fans, ready to scout out all the members of the FWR roster.

OOC: Granger, Cyrus, John, and Dan need to give me short descriptions for their CT guy so I can put it on the first page w/ the rest. You have 24 hours, or I'll make shit up.

After signing an autograph for a very lovely female staff member (who didn't ask for it), Isaac comes across Evan's office and knocks.

Isaac: Hey, Evans! You in there?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

After signing an autograph for a very lovely female staff member (who didn't ask for it), Isaac comes across Evan's office and knocks.

Evans pushes a button on his desk, and the door swings open.

"Isaac, it's been a while hasn't it? Wait, we have met before, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Isaac walks in as he has a seat across from Evan's desk.

Isaac: Yeah, it was towards the end of EFNW's run. You contracted me through an intermediary to run some ideas by. You probably don't remember since the owners were in your hair about some stunt or another. Shame what happened, though...the booking was solid and the majority of the fans were digging it. You and Gone were really breathing some new energy into the product. Really missed a golden opportunity to make some money. But as they say...when one door opens, another opens.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Isaac: Yeah, it was towards the end of EFNW's run. You contracted me through an intermediary to run some ideas by. You probably don't remember since the owners were in your hair about some stunt or another. Shame what happened, though...the booking was solid and the majority of the fans were digging it. You and Gone were really breathing some new energy into the product. Really missed a golden opportunity to make some money. But as they say...when one door opens, another opens.

Evans nods obviously thinking Isaac knows his stuff.

"I've never been one much to focus on the past, but I'm glad to have you on board with this promotion. We've got a really solid roster, and an even more solid management staff. I haven't actually planned any matches yet, but I've taken care of all our broadcasting needs, including finding a commentary team that will suprise everybody. But enough about that, what can I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

"I've never been one much to focus on the past, but I'm glad to have you on board with this promotion. We've got a really solid roster, and an even more solid management staff. I haven't actually planned any matches yet, but I've taken care of all our broadcasting needs, including finding a commentary team that will suprise everybody. But enough about that, what can I do for you today?"

Isaac: Mostly just meeting the man who signs my paychecks face-to-face. I've looked over the roster and I got to admit...I'm impressed. A lot of franchise guys, looks like some potentially breakout newcomers. The only thing we're really missing is a solid women's division, but I figure once we get off the ground that the ladies will all be calling me...oh, and we'll be able to sign some more top-notch female wrestlers too, I suppose.

Isaac chuckles at his little joke

Isaac: In any event, you know exactly what I bring to the table. I keep tabs on the bottom line, making sure we've got the best people in position to draw the most money. If a guy's got the talent in the ring and a persona that people will either pay to cheer or pay more to see get pummeled, I want to make sure that that guy gets opportunities. After all, you can't very well pay me my massive-yet-richly-deserved salary if the tops guys are wallowing in curtain-jerker hell, you know?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Frontline Wrestling Revolution Caseybanner
Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men, Casey Anomaly arrives to the FWR arena for the first time, he looks around and notices he is one of the first one there. Casey smirks as he drops his skateboard down and begins to skate around scoping out his newest company's arena*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

"The Dream" Dan Williams arrives, he steps out of his hummer limo in a well tailored suit and women are clearly in the back. He goes arm and arm with both of them into the arena with the fans booing. He doesn't sign autographs because he is about to leave his mark all over these girls faces with a sticky substance
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Isaac: Mostly just meeting the man who signs my paychecks face-to-face. I've looked over the roster and I got to admit...I'm impressed. A lot of franchise guys, looks like some potentially breakout newcomers. The only thing we're really missing is a solid women's division, but I figure once we get off the ground that the ladies will all be calling me...oh, and we'll be able to sign some more top-notch female wrestlers too, I suppose.

Isaac: In any event, you know exactly what I bring to the table. I keep tabs on the bottom line, making sure we've got the best people in position to draw the most money. If you got the talent in the ring and a persona that people will either pay to cheer or pay more to see get pummeled, I want to make sure that that guy gets opportunities. After all, you can't very well pay me my massive-yet-richly-deserved salary if the tops guys are wallowing in curtain-jerker hell, you know?

"Yes, I expect you to be completely honest with me on who's going to draw money and who's going to bleed us dry. I also know you're pretty savvy when it comes to finding younger stars with potential, so I'll probably be shelling out some serious money so you can find us an acceptable quantity of female talent. Just remember if you need any money for anything wrestling related, that's what I'm here for."

Evans laughs before continuing.

"But in all seriousness, don't hesitate to ask for funding, no matter what your idea is. As you probably realized in EFNW, Scott and myself are open to just about anything."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Isaac: In any event, you know exactly what I bring to the table. I keep tabs on the bottom line, making sure we've got the best people in position to draw the most money. If you got the talent in the ring and a persona that people will either pay to cheer or pay more to see get pummeled, I want to make sure that that guy gets opportunities. After all, you can't very well pay me my massive-yet-richly-deserved salary if the tops guys are wallowing in curtain-jerker hell, you know?

"Yes, I expect you to be completely honest with me on who's going to draw money and who's going to bleed us dry. I also know you're pretty savvy when it comes to finding younger stars with potential, so I'll probably be shelling out some serious money so you can find us an acceptable quantity of female talent. Just remember if you need any money for anything wrestling related, that's what I'm here for."

Evans laughs before continuing.

"But in all seriousness, don't hesitate to ask for funding, no matter what your idea is. As you probably realized in EFNW, Scott and myself are open to just about anything."

Isaac: Excellent! This is the beginning of a very financially-successful relationship. I'll see what I can muster up on the female talent. Also, I've been in contact with Surge as I'm sure you have. Whatever your opinion of the guy, he's money. Still the guy won't return my calls or e-mails...ah, well, he'll show up eventually. In any event, was there anything else pressing you needed me to handle?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

As a Aston Martin pulls up outside the arena the anticipation when Dan Maskell hops out, after locking the car he walks inside the arena and heads for his locker room.

A Black 4X4 shows up in the car park and Dimitri Salvonosky hops outside, Dimitri promptly heads inside the arena and walks towards the gym where he can bench some weights.

A man can be seen running along the street towards the arena with his hood pulled up over his head on the back of his jacket it says 'The B Man', as he gets to the arena he slows his pace and jogs on the spot while circling round looking for people, he then runs inside the arena and heads for a cool place.

Alexander Martin also arrives at the arena and can be seen on his iPhone talking about some TV deal he wants, as Alex walks into the arena he heads for his office space.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm

"Nothing comes to mind. And don't worry about Surge, if he wants to be involved, he'll be involved. However, you should try and talk to some of the talent and see what they're all about. You've made a great advisor for bookers in the past, but you'll need to get to know some of the guys who make the magic happen if you truly want to make an impact on the wrestling business."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

CP Munk wrote:
"Nothing comes to mind. And don't worry about Surge, if he wants to be involved, he'll be involved. However, you should try and talk to some of the talent and see what they're all about. You've made a great advisor for bookers in the past, but you'll need to get to know some of the guys who make the magic happen if you truly want to make an impact on the wrestling business."

Isaac: Sounds like a plan. I'll wander around and see who's here, get a feel for what we're working with. I assume I have my own office and everything, right?

Before Evans can answer, Isaac cuts in.

Isaac: Great! I'm sure it's fully-functional and all that. Thanks, Evans...great talk!

Isaac walks out, pausing just for a second to make sure he was still looking good in a mirror on the wall before exiting the office and heading down the hall. He makes it a few steps before running into ____________
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Frontline Wrestling Revolution DSC00507-13
-The Deadly Architect; Johnny Chara enters the arena with his bags, he looks around knowing that he isn't the only man here as there is several others. But yet again, he doesn't care since he is not afraid of anything or anyone. Chara also knows that he will be becoming a champion sooner or later. He then heads to his locker room.

Last edited by J on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena, his manager, Alpha, trailing close behind. They walk around, smirking.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Isaac: Sounds like a plan. I'll wander around and see who's here, get a feel for what we're working with. I assume I have my own office and everything, right?

Before Evans can answer, Isaac cuts in.

Isaac: Great! I'm sure it's fully-functional and all that. Thanks, Evans...great talk!

Isaac walks out, pausing just for a second to make sure he was still looking good in a mirror on the wall before exiting the office and heading down the hall. He makes it a few steps before running into Dan Williams
Dan Williams looks Isaac up and down and shakes his head

Dan:Now I know you did not just try and brush up against me in order to make yourself look like you actually have a bit of meaning, look guy whatever your name is this is pretty much my show so you should know that disrespecting me like that isn't going to get you very far. Have I made myself understood young buck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Revolution
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next