The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Revolution

Go down 
+14
meh.
Nuevo
Killer Queen
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Styles
fuck
Bleed Green
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Dan wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
"Nothing comes to mind. And don't worry about Surge, if he wants to be involved, he'll be involved. However, you should try and talk to some of the talent and see what they're all about. You've made a great advisor for bookers in the past, but you'll need to get to know some of the guys who make the magic happen if you truly want to make an impact on the wrestling business."

Isaac: Sounds like a plan. I'll wander around and see who's here, get a feel for what we're working with. I assume I have my own office and everything, right?

Before Evans can answer, Isaac cuts in.

Isaac: Great! I'm sure it's fully-functional and all that. Thanks, Evans...great talk!

Isaac walks out, pausing just for a second to make sure he was still looking good in a mirror on the wall before exiting the office and heading down the hall. He makes it a few steps before running into Dan Williams
Dan Williams looks Isaac up and down and shakes his head

Dan:Now I know you did not just try and brush up against me in order to make yourself look like you actually have a bit of meaning, look guy whatever your name is this is pretty much my show so you should know that disrespecting me like that isn't going to get you very far. Have I made myself understood young buck?

Isaac looks at Dan up and down before shaking his head and laughing.

Isaac: Wow...Evans told me we had some green wrestlers around here, but I never thought they would be so stupid as to confuse The Man with The Plan with a common wrestler. Kid, you have no idea just how far back on the card you just put yourself. Really, is this your grand plan for becoming the main eventer, the franchise guy? Insulting everyone you come across and threatening them in a retarded fashion...and worse off, doing that to a member of the booking committee...of management? You know, the guys who decide whether you get shots at glory and cash or get to clean up the ring after the main eventers are done lining my pockets with coin? Yeah, don't you feel stupid...but seeing as I'm in a rather decent mood, I'll give you one chance to apologize before I decide to hate you and work on sending you back to bingo-hall, indy-wrestling hell.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Dan wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
"Nothing comes to mind. And don't worry about Surge, if he wants to be involved, he'll be involved. However, you should try and talk to some of the talent and see what they're all about. You've made a great advisor for bookers in the past, but you'll need to get to know some of the guys who make the magic happen if you truly want to make an impact on the wrestling business."

Isaac: Sounds like a plan. I'll wander around and see who's here, get a feel for what we're working with. I assume I have my own office and everything, right?

Isaac: Great! I'm sure it's fully-functional and all that. Thanks, Evans...great talk!

Isaac walks out, pausing just for a second to make sure he was still looking good in a mirror on the wall before exiting the office and heading down the hall. He makes it a few steps before running into Dan Williams

Dan:Now I know you did not just try and brush up against me in order to make yourself look like you actually have a bit of meaning, look guy whatever your name is this is pretty much my show so you should know that disrespecting me like that isn't going to get you very far. Have I made myself understood young buck?

Isaac: Wow...Evans told me we had some green wrestlers around here, but I never thought they would be so stupid as to confuse The Man with The Plan with a common wrestler. Kid, you have no idea just how far back on the card you just put yourself. Really, is this your grand plan for becoming the main eventer, the franchise guy? Insulting everyone you come across and threatening them in a retarded fashion...and worse off, doing that to a member of the booking committee...of management? You know, the guys who decide whether you get shots at glory and cash or get to clean up the ring after the main eventers are done lining my pockets with coin? Yeah, don't you feel stupid...but seeing as I'm in a rather decent mood, I'll give you one chance to apologize before I decide to hate you and work on sending you back to bingo-hall, indy-wrestling hell.
Dan: Apologize? Like some sort of pathetic person that rectracts words that they say? I know who you are, however you must know who I am because I'm the top competitor there is in this company. In no way in hell am I fucking green. In no way in hell will you have the balls to put me mid card, I main event or I no show that is just how it goes in the Dan Williams fun house. Now man boobs let me just teach you a little lesson in who the fuck I am. I'm the one that some fuck head named Surge would kill to get his ass beat by. I'm the only one in this entire industry who can get his dick wet whenever he wants. If I wanted I could take your broad and have her spread em real nice HIT IT then quit it. I have nothing against breaking a woman's heart either because at the end of the day this company was made for ME for ME to be the best and for you and the other pussies to sit in back and watch me carry the company
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 Craig+Owens

-A New Red Dodge Viper flies into the arena as it comes to a stop throwing up dirt as the driver steps out with a pair of white shades his blond hair covers.. a woman steps out of the passenger seat and gets with the man.. Rhenson Clare. He walks with his girl as he reaches the fans and he points at one of the screaming and begging girls and tells her to join him and he enters the arena with the two girls on his arms-
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Dan wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Dan wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Dan: Apologize? Like some sort of pathetic person that rectracts words that they say? I know who you are, however you must know who I am because I'm the top competitor there is in this company. In no way in hell am I fucking green. In no way in hell will you have the balls to put me mid card, I main event or I no show that is just how it goes in the Dan Williams fun house. Now man boobs let me just teach you a little lesson in who the fuck I am. I'm the one that some fuck head named Surge would kill to get his ass beat by. I'm the only one in this entire industry who can get his dick wet whenever he wants. If I wanted I could take your broad and have her spread em real nice HIT IT then quit it. I have nothing against breaking a woman's heart either because at the end of the day this company was made for ME for ME to be the best and for you and the other pussies to sit in back and watch me carry the company

Isaac shakes his head.

Isaac: You really are some kind of idiot, you know that? It's one thing to have confidence...hell, I dig that. But let's get a few things straight: one, you no-show, and I'll personally make sure you, your kids, your grandkids, and that fat ugly broad you call your girl don't work here or any other federation for as long as you live. Two, you compare yourself to Surge, a man who's proven he can draw money in every promotion he's competed in. On the other hand, I've never heard of you, so what does that tell you? Three, really? Putting peanut butter on your junk and having the dog lick it clean is not the same as getting that limp noodle you call your dick wet. And just for the record, if you managed to actually convince one of my women to actually choose a jabroni like you over me, I wouldn't care since I get more action in a week than you'll ever get in your lifetime. And four...and this is the important one, so you might want to listen...this company was built for everybody. And the day I let you attempt to carry it is the exact moment that this company goes belly-up. You want to be the big star? You want to be the focal point of the company? Then learn how to fucking speak and stop trying to pass yourself off as some wankster pretending to be tough because he thinks it'll get him pushed to the moon. As far as I can see, you're not special, people will not care about you, and the only thing you'll draw in the immediate future is an unemployment check.

Isaac then smirks.

Isaac: But feel free to prove me wrong. If you're good enough to be a top player, then show me. But from what I see, you'll fail miserably. Get it? Got it? Good. Now run along before you make an even-bigger ass of yourself than you already have.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Shaun Thomson arrives, wearing a leather jacket along with black jeans and a black wife beater. He steps out of his dark blue Camaro, lighting a cigarette before hauling out a dark red duffle bag with white stripes, presumably his gear. From the other side comes Surge, black jeans with a studded belt, a Grassman shirt and a Bioshock hoodie on, as well as his signature mask in blue. Both walk across the parking lot, smile on Shaun's face as he's moving up in the World. On the other hand, Surge follows behind, quiet. Both men reach the building and enter, about to look around when a backstage worker comes up to them.

Worker: "I think the management team would like to talk to you, Mr. Surge."

Shaun looks at Surge, Surge looks back. He shrugs.

Surge: "Yeah, sure, whatever. You get acquainted, Shaun, I'll see about whatever."

Shaun nods at his trainer before walking off, surveying the venue. Surge is about to walk, but is stopped by the worker again.

Worker: "Also, you should know that Dan Williams has said some...things about you."

Surge looks perplexed.

Surge: "Williams...he's alive? Shit, I thought I murdered him last year. Guess I'll have to make sure this time..."

Surge walks off this time, looking for a managerial figure.

========================================

Scott Gone has not arrived yet or done anything really.

OOC: Cyrus, get on MSN, you SOB.

I'll also be making GFX for the thread later once Table sorts stuff out. I'm making the main logo for sure, though.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:02 pm

OOC: Management team to the portal.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

OOC: Can't, sorry. FB...?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC: Can't, sorry. FB...?

Sure.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Wait...scratch that. My chat is being gay. Maybe some other time, or just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

I can't get on Chat. So yea PM Mesa, if I am needed
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Chat when?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Ricky Williams

Ricky is well known Australian Booker. He has booked some great matches every company he has been in. He does not play favorites, if you give him 110% in the ring every night, he will book you very well. He was also an owner of company back in Australia, he has left that company in hands of his brother, Robert Williams so Ricky can chase his dream of booking in the states. When he heard Daniel Evans was looking for brilliant bookers, to join him in a brand new company, he jumped at the chance. Can Ricky book like he did in Australia, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

OOC: I'll be sending the Booking staff all PMs in a few minutes. There'll be matches listed, and you tools can vote for what you want. Shows will be every Tuesday as we don't want to be on Monday like everything else seems to be.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Granger? wrote:
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 Craig+Owens

-A New Red Dodge Viper flies into the arena as it comes to a stop throwing up dirt as the driver steps out with a pair of white shades his blond hair covers.. a woman steps out of the passenger seat and gets with the man.. Rhenson Clare. He walks with his girl as he reaches the fans and he points at one of the screaming and begging girls and tells her to join him and he enters the arena with the two girls on his arms-
**As he walks by he turns around and hears chuckling from behind him. Clare turns to see who is chuckling and there is a man sitting down on a crate, grinning, skateboard under his feet. The man speaks**
"Interesting, I thought I was one of the very few people in this company that was going to be able to do such a thing as you have."
**he points to the two women**
"But I guess not. The name's Casey Anomaly"
**Extends hand**
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 pm

[Jake Lyndon is seen arriving to the arena for the first time. He drops his bag in his locker room before taking a look around the arena]

[Michael DeJesus & Amelia Lewis are partying at some club in whatever town this weeks show is in]

[CT Member, Tiger Boy is seen in his office putting up pictures of The Thunder Kats. He finishes and heads off into the hallway when _______ approaches him]

OOC - I'm up for an RP with any
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

(Hunter J arrives at the arena and heads in with his bags in hand. He throws them in to his locker room before going for a walk)

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, with a smug look on his face, as he enters the arena and walks to his locker room and throws his stuff in and heads off to gym)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson arrives at the arena, smiling. He enters the arena and heads to his locker room and places his stuff in his locker room, and goes for a walk)

(CT member Ricky Williams, is seen in his office putting up some pictures, before walking outside to go see the talent.)

OOC:

Anyone can RP with these dudes.

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Hunter J arrives at the arena and heads in with his bags in hand. He throws them in to his locker room before going for a walk)

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, with smug look on his face, as he enters the arena and walks to his locker room and throws his stuff in and heads off to gym)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson arrives at the arena, smiling. He enters the arena and heads to his locker room and places his stuff in his locker room, and goes for a walk)

(CT member Ricky Williams, is seen in office putting up some pictures, before walking outside to go see the talent.)

OOC:

[Tiger Boy see's Hunter J and quickly walks over to him]

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, with smug look on his face, as he enters the arena and walks to his locker room and throws his stuff in and heads off to gym)

(CT member Ricky Williams, is seen in office putting up some pictures, before walking outside to go see the talent.)

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter turns his head stares at Tiger Boy)

"No, my name is Hunter J. Tiger Boy, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

Tiger Boy Yes, Hunting J. Me you boss, I just see you happy here?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm

OOC: Guessing first show is next-week Tuesday...? Makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Look, Tiger, my name is Hunter J, get it right. I am happy here, I just hope this place is better then the other companies I have been in. Quick Question, what the hell do you know how to book?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Look, Tiger, my name is Hunter J, get it right. I am happy here, I just hope this place is better then the other companies I have been in. Quick Question, what the hell do you know how to book?"

Tiger Boy Oh, no me not into reading Hunting, me like wrestling and making good wrestling. You find me if you have problem, okay?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter J sighs)

Tiger Boy Oh, no me not into reading Hunting, me like wrestling and making good wrestling. You find me if you have problem, okay?

(Hunter slaps his forehead, while muttering, "How does Daniel Evans do it?")

"Alright Tiger, I will find you if I have problem with anything. Now run along go make wrestling good. Off you go Tiger."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Alright Tiger, I will find you if I have problem with anything. Now run along go make wrestling good. Off you go Tiger."

Tiger Boy No me you boss, you do me say, you get sammich for me
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC:

Tiger Boy You Hunting J?

(Hunter J sighs)

Tiger Boy No me you boss, you do me say, you get sammich for me

(Hunter J looks blankly at Tiger Boy)

"No, Tiger, I am not your bitch, get your own damn Sand which, now run along you clueless fool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Revolution
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next