The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits

Go down 
+10
Harold
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
Bleed Green
Oriadon
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Aaron Xtreme
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Wwe_nxt_logo_cutbypassi

We will be starting off with Season 1, as it will not be WWE, it will be FWE. We'll be only accepting 8 CAW Rookies. You must fill out the correct application the best you can to earn a spot on Season 1. Any further questions, ask.

NXT Application:
Ring Name:
Nickname:
Nickname Placement:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown:
Gimmick:
Basic Moveset:
Signature Moves:
Finishers:
Face/Heel:
Match Specialty:
Pic Base:
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe:
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe:
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills:
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a CAW E-Fed:
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed:
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character):

Season 1 Rookie Spots:
1. Spiral
2. Aaron X
3. Sean Johnson
4. Dustin Shore
5. Omega
6. Yusuf Ali
7. Chad Kelly
8. Kevin Evans
9. Jake Lyndon

Reserved for Season 2:
Mitch's Hardcore Demon
Jerishows's Angel Rodriguez

NO MORE APPLICANTS BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME!

Last edited by King LeBron James on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Real Name: Ben "Benji" Corleono [American Mother/Italian Father]
Ring Name: Spiral
Nickname: Child of the Hood
Nickname Placement: Prefix
Height: 6'0
Weight: 215 lbs
Hometown: The DJ Decks, Party Central [Really from NY.]
Gimmick: An average young man [21], fond of drinking, partying and is willing to do anything to get the money to fund is hardcore way of living. Very acrobatic in the ring. Current gimmick is that of a party animal, but if this doesn't get over with fans an Italian-American gimmick is a possibility.
Basic Moveset: Punches, kicks, elbow-strikes, takedown, enzuirigi, springboard crossbody, small-impact top rope moves
Signature Moves: Fosbury flop, no hands suicide dive, catapult leg-drop, hi-kick from the top rope
Finishers: Scratchin' Dat Shit [He taunts by motioning that he's scratching a disc as if he's a DJ before hitting a
Face/Heel: Face
Match Specialty: Ladder matches
Pic Base: Jack O'Connell [Actor well-known as Cook in British Teen Drama Skins]
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe: I've only restarted roleplaying.
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe: See above
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: 8
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a CAW E-Fed: Yes
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed: No
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character, Minimum 5 Good Sentences):
"Yo, my name is Spiral. I hail DIRECTLY from The DJ Decks, Party Central. Legit! The reason I will win NXT Season One? I'm a grade A child of the hood. Know what that means? I party hard, house parties, raves, street parties, I drink alcohol, I do drugs, I smoke cigarettes. All that jazz. BUT... I'm starting to run out of readies - that's money for uncultured club addicts - and somethin' has got to give. Everything I do costs money buddy. I'll do anything to get the readies. Legit! I need to win NXT Season One, I NEED IT! Cause the winner of NXT Season One parties on over to Smackdown or RAW. Y'know what that means? Big matches, big pay cheques and big parties. Awwwwh yeaaaaaah. This is Spiral, winner of NXT Season One. Party Central, signing out. YEAH BUDDY!"

Last edited by God on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Ring Name: Aaron X
Nickname: "The Creature of the Shadows"
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Gimmick: A twisted man who hates the world
Basic Moveset:
-Tornado DDT
-Float Over DDT
-Pele Kick
-Boston Crab
-Figure 4 Leglock
-Sleeperhold
-Dropkick
-German Suplex
-Snap Suplex
-Fisherman Suplex
-Suicide Dive
-Springboard SSP
-Springboard Moonsault
Signature Moves:
-Ankle Lock
-Sharpshooter
-X Drop (STO)
Finishers:
-X Plex (Three consecutive German Suplexes which is done by rolling through)\
-Flying Shadow (Corkscrew Moonsault into a 450 splash)
Face/Heel: Heel
Match Specialty: Ladder
Pic Base: Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 pm

FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon has accepted Ben "Benji" Corleono and Ben will participate in the 1st Season of FWE NXT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Ring Name: Aaron X
Nickname: "The Creature of the Shadows"
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Gimmick: A twisted man who hates the world
Basic Moveset:
-Tornado DDT
-Float Over DDT
-Pele Kick
-Boston Crab
-Figure 4 Leglock
-Sleeperhold
-Dropkick
-German Suplex
-Snap Suplex
-Fisherman Suplex
-Suicide Dive
-Springboard SSP
-Springboard Moonsault
Signature Moves:
-Ankle Lock
-Sharpshooter
-X Drop (STO)
Finishers:
-X Plex (Three consecutive German Suplexes which is done by rolling through)\
-Flying Shadow (Corkscrew Moonsault into a 450 splash)
Pic Base: Jeff Hardy
Mistakes in Application:
- No wrestler can be pic base.
- Need 2nd Part of Application.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon has accepted Ben "Benji" Corleono and Ben will participate in the 1st Season of FWE NXT.

Excellent, ring name is Spiral by the way xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm

God wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Excellent, ring name is Spiral by the way xD
Ok, fixed... lol. And this seems like an original CAW.. I hope it's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:54 pm

In reply to King James I just saw the second part and then what do you wnat for pic base
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Ring Name:Sean Johnson
Nickname:"Black And White"
Nickname Placement:Prefix
Height:235 lb
Weight:6'2
Hometown:Detroit,Michigan
Gimmick:Sean Johnson didn't wish to have the life has right now,before he was born,his father leaved his mother pregnant,and he was sent to the war,when he died,then,it passed 9 long months,and Sean Anthony Johnson Phillips wake up when September ended,he was born at October 1,12:01 AM,but the bad thing was,his mother died.He was sent to an orphanage,until 5 years old,when 2 decrepite old men adopted him,everything was good until he was 10,he started to get hurted by the old men,6 years passed getting hurted,and one day when he was 16,he run out of home,and after that he had nowhere to go,but the good thing is,he escaped with the old man's car,and he found an alley to live,and he survives asking money to people(good mood) or just stealing(bad mood).As you can see at Signatures,I put good and bad mood,let me explain you this,Johnson is bipolar,so you know,he can be in good mood,and then he insult or push the person,or he's in bad mood,and then he talks decently,and to be honest,he can be very funny when he talks in his good mood.
Basic Moveset:
-Roundhouse Kick
-Heel Hook
-STO
-Armbreaker
-Baseball Slide
-Suplex
-Bulldog
-Cornered Spears
-Jawbreaker
-Clothesline
-Missile Dropkick
-Backbreaker
Signature Moves:
-Geek Stink Breath(Johnson throws some smoke into his opponent's face)
-Johnson Combination 1(3 kicks to the gut,an uppercut,and a cutter)in good mood
-Johnson Combination 2(4 punches to the gut,4 knee shots to his head and a DDT)in bad mood
Finishers:
-Skull Stew(Paydirt)
-Pain Of Your Life(Anaconda Vise)
Face/Heel:Tweener
Match Specialty:Battle Royals
Pic Base:Billie Joe Armstrong
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe:5
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe:1-2
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills:4
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a CAW E-Fed:Yes
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed:No
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character, Minimum 5 Good Sentences):"To live,and to not breath,is to die in tragedy,my name is Sean Johnson,and what I just said,it happened to me,only,that I didn't died.I have lived in a dark past which I'll never wanted to repeat,that's why escaped home,and I live in this empty alley with my car.I just entered the NXT Competition of FWE,and it seems good,though I don't know the other rookies,I'll do my best.And what does it makes me think to win it?I don't even have to think to win,I'm totally different from the 7 others competitors,and that IS for sure."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Ring Name: Yusuf Ali
Nickname: He does not have one
Nickname Placement:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 239 pounds
Hometown: Bombay India(formerly Detroit Michigan)
Gimmick: formerly known as Steven Younger from Detroit, Yusuf was travelling round the world at the age of 17 when he met a rich sheik in Bombay India, once in India Yusuf legally changed his name and become a symphasizer on his return to America he noticed people treated him differently and put it down to discrimination, since then Yusuf has grown to become a very bitter and angry man
Basic Moveset:
Running Clothesline
Bulldog
DDT
Knee Lift
Top Rope Elbow Drop
Lung Blower
Signature Moves:
Twisting Spinebuster
Rope Hung Stunner
Born and Raised(Gutwrench powerbomb)
Firemans Carry Gutbuster
Finishers:
Sands of Time(Leaping reverse STO)
S.U.B.R(From the second rope, Ali holds his opponent in a Fireman's carry and then drops off the rope, which sends his opponent into the top rope) (S.U.B.R stands for Stand up and be recognised)
Match Specialty: Chain Match
Pic Base: Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe:
I just got internet back but plan to be on 7 days
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe:
I plan to spend a good 3-6
Yes in the WWE U though
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed:
No
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character, Minimum 5 Good Sentences):
Why, will I win, that is a stupid question I believe it is quite simple why I will win and that is that I am purely better than the rest. Unlike most of the so called "wrestlers", my vision is not clouded by these so called fans, what others need to realize is that they are more like a poison. The day you walk into the business you look for the moment that you win the World Championship, but as time progresses most people begin to only care for the fans, even the so called "heels" are looking for the fans to boo them, but not me I only care about winning and hurting my opponents. My goal when I walked in the doors of this business, and my goals to this day are still the same and that is to one day stand over my bloody,battered and broken opponent, holding my hand up high the world championship, and my opponent knowing that with people like me they just do not belong in the pro wrestling world anymore. Now whether you agree with my goals or not is up to you but to be honest I don't care.

Pic Base: Matt Damon

Last edited by Aaron Xtreme on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Ring Name: Dustin Shore
Nickname: Dynamite
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 276 lbs
Hometown: Long Beach, California
Gimmick: As big of a man as he is, Dustin Shore is known for being deceptively intelligent. He attended college at Long Beach State's School of Engineering, but found his true passion in using his physical size to bully others. Shore enjoys playing wrestling's politics, working a promotion like a chess board. He is a plotter, but when he needs to get physical, he can use his big size and years of independent experience to his advantage.
Basic Moveset: Powerhouse with some Brawler and Showman thrown in.
Signature Moves: Big Boot, Powerslam, German Suplex, Spinning Side Slam, Reverse Suplex, Reverse Superplex, Texas Cloverleaf (for submission matches)
Finishers: Shore Leave (back suplex lift into a Rock Bottom-type maneuver; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3eaAqKyLQI), Alamitos Heights (Top-rope moonsault, often used on larger opponents)
Match Specialty: Iron Man
Pic Base: https://2img.net/h/i133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/darthrevan125/DustinShore.png
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe: 5-6
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe: 1-2
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: 7, perhaps 8
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed: No
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character, Minimum 5 Good Sentences): I will win NXT Season One because really, I am the best total package. You may have this guy here who has a lot of charisma. That''s great, but if you can't get physical, you're useless. Other people are technical masters. Well, a match full of submission holds is liable to put the crowd to sleep, am I right? Everyone here may have something special they are good at that makes them stand out, and that is all well and good, but I am going to win, because I've got it all. I'm bigger, I'm stronger, and I'm smarter. That is why I am going to be the first breakout FWE Superstar.

Last edited by Oriadon on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:29 pm

If I win, I'll drop someone, if I have to. If I don't, I can keep all my guys. So...

Ring Name: Omega
Nickname: Mr. 100%
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 231 lbs.
Hometown: Levittown, PA
Gimmick: Like Chris Jericho, believes he is the best. Dropped out of high school, but is ring smart.
Basic Moveset:
-Clothesline
-Uppercut
-Suplex
Signature Moves:
-Spinebuster
-Superplex
Finishers:
100% Bomb (Batista Bomb)
Match Specialty: Tables
Pic Base: Colt Anderson
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe: Usually everyday
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe: As long as I'm on my computer, which can be up to 5 hours (with breaks)
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: 7
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed: Yes
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character, Minimum 5 Good Sentences): What makes me think I'll win? I'm Mr. 100%! In the wrestling buisness, I have held little titles, yet I guarantee much more to come! This buisness needs a star like me. I am the purest talent in the world, the BEST in the world! Wrestling companys are LUCKY to have me! I will win NXT Season 1 because I am Mr. 100% Omega, and that means I'm the best!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Shade wrote:
Ring Name: Yusuf Ali
Nickname: He does not have one
Nickname Placement:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 239 pounds
Hometown: Bombay India(formerly Detroit Michigan)
Gimmick: formerly known as Steven Younger from Detroit, Yusuf was travelling round the world at the age of 17 when he met a rich sheik in Bombay India, once in India Yusuf legally changed his name and become a symphasizer on his return to America he noticed people treated him differently and put it down to discrimination, since then Yusuf has grown to become a very bitter and angry man
Basic Moveset:
Running Clothesline
Bulldog
DDT
Knee Lift
Top Rope Elbow Drop
Lung Blower
Signature Moves:
Twisting Spinebuster
Rope Hung Stunner
Born and Raised(Gutwrench powerbomb)
Firemans Carry Gutbuster
Finishers:
Sands of Time(Leaping reverse STO)
S.U.B.R(From the second rope, Ali holds his opponent in a Fireman's carry and then drops off the rope, which sends his opponent into the top rope) (S.U.B.R stands for Stand up and be recognised)
Match Specialty: Chain Match
Pic Base: Jinder Mahal

Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe: 5-6
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe: 1-2
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: 8
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a CAW E-Fed: yes
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed: yes I won CWW CDW
'My Name is Yusuf Ali but you people will soon know me as the man who killed The American Dream or the Great White Hope i, you see I have been discriminated against all my life by people like you and the contestants here and that has driven me to greatness, and when I win NXT you people and all the losers of NXT will worship me as not only being better then you but as being the Greatest'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
In reply to King James I just saw the second part and then what do you wnat for pic base
It can be anything that is not a wrestler.. That's a rule on the main thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 pm

All accepted except, Dan Shade.

Dan, no wrestlers as pic bases. So no Jinder Mahal.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Can I have Mark Munoz as pic base?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Wwe_nxt_logo_cutbypassi

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Chad_michael_murray

NXT Application:
Ring Name: Chad Kelly
Nickname: N/A
Nickname Placement: N/A
Height: 5'11
Weight: 189lbs
Hometown: St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Gimmick: Kelly grew up in a completely average suburb of Detroit and nobody ever thought he would do anything with his life. However, he managed to earn a wrestling scholarship from Penn State, and he quietly went on to become an NCAA star. After his senior season was completed, Kelly was recruited to wrestle for the United States olympic team, and had alot of success with them, winning many accolades. Eventually though, Kelly moved in with a woman named Alexis, who he had been in a relationship with. Alexis lived a life of excitement that wasn't always legal, and Kelly got dragged in. Kelly found out about a year later that he needed to disconnect from these people when three of his friends, one being Alexis, were arrested for attacking a police officer. Kelly had nowhere to turn, until he met the legendary Patrick Coker, who turned him onto professional wrestling. Kelly has worked hard to earn his chance to shine, and now at the ripe age of 26, will his legacy continue on through FWE NXT? Only time will tell.
Basic Moveset:
Signature Moves: Tornado DDT, Dragon Screw, Superkick, Hat Trick
Finishers: Crippler Crossface, Great Lake Drop [Triple Bypass]
Match Specialty: N/A
Pic Base: Chad Michael Murray
------

Bottom Half To Be Filled Out

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:41 pm

King LeBron James wrote:

On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: 23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Dan Shade, yes.

Mesa, we'll discuss when you fill out the bottom half.

Marik, that's EXACTLY why you should join.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Spot reserved posting app in a min
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm

NXT Application:
Ring Name: Jake Lyndon
Height: 6 Foot 1
Weight: 215 Pounds
Hometown: Tasmania, Australia, Now Residing in Miami, Florida
Gimmick: Self Procalimed Wrestling God, Often Refers to Himself as Major Religious Figures, ie Jesus, Budah etc.
Basic Moveset:
Chaos Theory, DDT Variations, Suplex Variations, Single Leg Boston Crab, Dragon Screw, Double Under Hook Powerbomb, Hurricanrana, Boston Crab, Missile Dropkick, Firemans Carry. Then obviously you have your dropkicks, lariats, clotheslines, knife edge chops etc.
Signature Moves: Frog Splash, Cattle Mutilation, Boston Crab & STF
Finishers: Russian Roulette (Double Knee Fire Man's Carry Gut Buster) , Thou Shalt Not (Leaping twisting crucifix armbar, sometimes off the top rope)
Pic Base: Shane Crawford
------
Out of the 7 Days of the week, how many days are you online roleplaying on The Universe: um, probs 4-7
On of the days you are online roleplaying on The Universe, how many hours are you online roleplaying on The Universe: I guess maybe 3?
On a scale 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your CAW Roleplaying Skills: A Trillion Gazzilion
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a CAW E-Fed: Sure Why Not
Have you, as a user, ever participated in a program like a CAW NXT Program E-Fed: o yes, I win Doom Season 2 with Tiger, suck a choad John
What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One (In-Character): The size of my package dawg
I dunno, I'll do this properly later

Last edited by Jake; Oh Radio on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Chad_michael_murray

NXT Application:
Ring Name: Chad Kelly
Height: 5'11
Weight: 189lbs
Hometown: St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Gimmick: Kelly grew up in a completely average suburb of Detroit and nobody ever thought he would do anything with his life. However, he managed to earn a wrestling scholarship from Penn State, and he quietly went on to become an NCAA star. After his senior season was completed, Kelly was recruited to wrestle for the United States olympic team, and had alot of success with them, winning many accolades. Eventually though, Kelly moved in with a woman named Alexis, who he had been in a relationship with. Alexis lived a life of excitement that wasn't always legal, and Kelly got dragged in. Kelly found out about a year later that he needed to disconnect from these people when three of his friends, one being Alexis, were arrested for attacking a police officer. Kelly had nowhere to turn, until he met the legendary Patrick Coker, who turned him onto professional wrestling. Kelly has worked hard to earn his chance to shine, and now at the ripe age of 26, will his legacy continue on through FWE NXT? Only time will tell.
Basic Moveset:
Signature Moves: Tornado DDT, Dragon Screw, Superkick, Hat Trick
Finishers: Crippler Crossface, Great Lake Drop [Triple Bypass]
Match Specialty: N/A
Pic Base: Chad Michael Murray
------

I'm on six or seven days a week. I'll roleplay when somebody I'm feuding with is available.

It varies, I might be on for three hours, or maybe just thirty minutes.

Yes, ECCW, CWW, EFNW, XCW, etc.

Yes, ECCW's DOOM program. Daniel Evans finished third overall, and John Marino is still competing.

"Obviously I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I've got some of the best accolades here! I went undefeated through four years in the NCAA, and I was trained by a legend in Patrick Coker, something not many people have been able to say. Unfortunately, unlike alot of other people, I've been through Hell, but I made it through. The drugs, the alcohol, the bad crowds, I'm looking to put them behind me, and that requires a legacy to be created. Going to RAW or SmackDown is my dream, and I'm not about to let another one of my dreams die. I'm going to put my body on the line and come out on top, no matter what it takes, and everybody's going to remember me for my success."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:16 am

Mesa, accepted.

Jake, do the In-Character last part correctly and then we will talk.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 am

I'll post a Matt Xtreme application tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next