The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits

Go down 
+10
Harold
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
Bleed Green
Oriadon
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Aaron Xtreme
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

That's **** up
I posted mine first and I said I was doing mine properly later.
I've been sick as **** so I couldn't be bothered and I wasn't on last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That's **** up
Well... Post it properly and do a Sample RP quickly and the best you can, and I'll decide who gets it. Because you do make a good point.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That's **** up
Well... Post it properly and do a Sample RP quickly and the best you can, and I'll decide who gets it. Because you do make a good point.

ffs
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
That's **** up

ffs

Great. Jake will get it... But yea, I will be fair and let Jake and have a chop.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

>>”Welcome to the Masquerade” by Thousand Foot Krutch explodes out the speakers and the fans in attendance erupt with boo’s as a wall of pyro explodes across the stage, smoke fills the stage area and as it clears Jake Lyndon can be seen standing behind it, as he looks towards the ground. “You Suck” chants begin to break out as Jake looks towards the ring. He slowly walks down the entrance ramp and Gold Pyro explodes up either side of it with every long balanced stride. Lyndon reaches the end of the ramp and pauses before looking to the left side of the arena. The fans boo him loudly as he climbs the stairs and steps over the second rope into the ring. He pauses just in front of the ropes before moving to the closest set of turnbuckles and climbing to the second one. He raises both arms in the air as he stares out into the arena. He slowly drops them and waves them over his waist which garners an even louder set of boo’s set his way. Jake hops down with a cocky smirk on his face before walking to the centre of the ring. He throws his left arm out and stares straight ahead, without budging until the ring announcer places a mic. in his hand. Jake takes the sunglasses’ hanging out of his jeans pocket and places them over his eyes. He brings the mic. to his jaw and waits a moment embracing the boo’s before beginning to talk<<

[>><<]Jake Lyndon[>><<]
There’s something poetic about the boos of simpletons to a man who has achieved more than they ever will and means more than they ever will. *The crowd boo* But why focus on those who mean nothing? Why focus on the slobs in the crowd when we can focus on the man they pay to see, Jake Lyndon, and subsequently, two unknowns who may as well be sitting in the crowd with you jokes, Derek Bronson and Kevin Evans! *”You Suck! You Suck!”* Is that true? Would you tell the current SuperBowl Champions they suck? I’m sure you wouldn’t. So why would you tell the future CWF Champion, Jake Lyndon he sucks? *The crowd boo again* Boo all you like, but it doesn’t change the fact that when CWF makes its Pay-Per-View debut on March 13th, you will all be forced to recognise me as the first ever CWF Champion!

And there isn’t anything your boos, Kevin Evans or Derek Bronson can do about it! Now you can all say that I only have a 33% chance of walking out with the CWF Championship, but how about we look at it from an intelligent point of view. Now I’ve been in this industry for years now, eleven to be exact, I have excelled in multiple promotions, Thirteen time Tag Team Champion, Six time World Champion, Hall of Famer in various promotions, multiple other accolades, the list goes on. Kevin Evans, well, ah let’s see, he’s been wrestling for a short amount of time, and is yet to achieve anything, k, congratulations. Derek Bronson, well I really wanted to talk about this young up start, but matter of fact is, no one knows who this kid is. So with that being said, the way I see it, from an intelligent point of view remember, it’s okay if you don’t understand. *The crowd boo*

Kevin Evans; 0.5% chance of walking out with the belt. Derek Bronson, 0.5% chance of walking out with the belt. That means, if you’re IQ level isn’t quite high enough to work that out, that leaves me with a 99% chance of walking out with the right of being known as the first ever CWF Champion, and 1% chance of us experiencing a Christmas miracle in the middle of March. Now in case you’re yet to grasp the concept I’m getting at, how about I use some props to help you mindless buffoons understand. *The crowd continue to boo at the petty insults as Jake slips out from under the ring. He lifts the covering up and pulls out a ladder. He slides it in and stands it up in the centre. He picks the mic. up again* Now as you can see, this is a ladder. It can be used for various things, but right now it is going to be used to show to equivalence of the men involved in my match Sunday.

Now here at the bottom, *Jake places his right foot on the bottom rung* we have the scum of the match, those who mean nothing, you, the people who buy to tickets to see me. *The crowd boo* And next, *Jake climbs up to the third rung* we have those who are barely a blip on the radar, the ring announcer, the commentators. Why higher than you scum, well they get to talk about my brilliant in ring ability. And following that, *Jake climbs a few rungs higher* We have my opponents, Kevin Evans and Derek Bronson, see how they don’t even crack the half-way point? It’s because they mean nothing! Merely pawns on my chessboard, disposable. Following that, *Jake climbs to the halfway point of the ladder* we have the referee, the match official, the man who will count the three, ring for the bell and raise my hand in victory, proving I am truly the greatest athlete in this industry.

And finally, *Jake climbs to the very top of the ladder and sits on it* myself. I sit at the top, because I am the King of this Chessboard, a King among men, a revolutionary, the personal Jesus of the Wrestling business. I sit so high because I shall be the winner, and I shall accept nothing less, why? Because winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing. And to anyone who says otherwise, then why do they keep score?

>>Jake drops the mic. from the top of the ladder and it crashes to the mat. The fans boo him loudly as he continues to sit there with a huge grin on his face. He looks like he’s about to get down when _________ music hits! Jake looks shocked<<
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Yep, called it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Reason why coming in a second
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm

What makes you think that you will win NXT Season One?
What makes you think I won't? What makes you think someone else will? I've been wrestling for 10 years now, I've won numerous championships, 6 time world champion, 13 time tag team champion, Hall of Famer is various different promotions, so what's left for me to do? Well annihilate this competition of course. I've wrestled everywhere int he world, I breathe excellence, I've shown anyone willing to watch that I am truly the greatest wrestler to ever set foot inside a ring, and now I'm going to show anyone who missed it. I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to play your silly little contests, I'm here to win. And I'm not going to accept anything less. I honestly couldn't care who else they put up against me, because let's be honest, they're just a mere pawn on my chessboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Shocking News From The Desk of Shane McMahon:
Both Jake Lyndon and Kevin Evans will go to the NXT Season 1.. As there will be a Record-Breaking 9 Rookies!!!

Pros will be announced in a few hours, or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:25 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shocking News From The Desk of Shane McMahon:
Both Jake Lyndon and Kevin Evans will go to the NXT Season 1.. As there will be a Record-Breaking 9 Rookies!!!

Pros will be announced in a few hours, or tomorrow.

Oo, damn. Jake and John in same NXT again? This will be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm

It WILL be fun, and will receive ratings. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Y2J pro btdub
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

We want PROS!Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 pm

God wrote:
We want PROS!Razz
Its on the main thread, below "Of The Weeks"... And you must keep Rocky, I got plans for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits   Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution's NXT Season 1 :: Rookie Recruits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3