The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Revolution

Go down 
+14
meh.
Nuevo
Killer Queen
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Styles
fuck
Bleed Green
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 am

New Dimitri Theme
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:01 am

Trevor Walker arrives at the arena for the first time accompanied by Johnny Reynolds.

Kota Kobashi is in the gym beating up jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 am

JOHN WILL WRITE ME NOW! I will post it when I am done
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 am

Six Man Tag Team Elimination Match

Cyrus Black, Shaun Thompson & Hunter J vs. Dan Maskell, Dan Williams & Billy Hatcher

Ending moments:

First people gone was Shaun and Hatcher after Hatcher got out of the Murder Slam and locked in the Crossface. He kept it locked into the the count of 8, but he did not make it back in resulting in double count out! Hatcher was angry with this and started stomping on Shaun. Until Shaun got pissed off, and fully flipped Billy on his ass, before smashing his boot into his jaw and picked him up and planted him down with the Murder slam. Second person gone was Dan Williams, after Cryus had Dan locked in the The Long Road to Nowhere, Hunter ran off the ropes and leap frogged Cyrus and ran again before flipping over the ropes onto Dan Maskell! Dan finally tapped out to the move! It is now two on one! Hunter rolls back into the ring and and goes onto the apron and is tagged in by Cyrus. Hunter enters the ring and waits for Dan to roll back into the ring. Hunter runs at him but Dan nails a massive clotheline which makes Hunter do full back flip and he lands on his gut. Dan starts stomping on Hunter before picking him up and whipping into the ropes and when Hunter comes back he ducks under a clotheline and contects with a paylay! Dan is staggered. Hunter goes for the HJO but Dan pushes him off and sets him up for The Hurt Locker but Hunter rolls off and takes Dan with him and has him backslide rollup pin 1...2.....3!!!!!!

Winners; Hunter J, Cyrus Black!!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Cyrus Black, pleased with beating Dan Maskell's team, is in catering enjoying some lunch.

TBC by Anybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 Trento10

[Trenton York arrives at the arena for the very first time with his iPod Touch in his ears and a huge smirk on his face as he walks in a pair of tight jeans.. no shirt and a cross necklace. He walks inside the arena.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 am

[As Dimitri Salvonosky's theme plays the crowd begin to boo, Dimitri then walks out from the back wearing a Black T-shirt, Black tracksuit bottoms and Black shoes as Dimitri makes a slow walk down to the ring he intimidates some of the fans by giving them a cold stare before getting in the ring and doing the same to the ring announcer ever after he is handed a microphone]

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 Ban9-7

Dimitri:(in a strong Serbian Accent) For Those of you who do not know who I am my name is Dimitri Salvonosky and I have been with FWR since it started like the rest of the roster the only difference is none of them are like me which is why I got teamed up with Omega in a match which he lost not me.

[Crowd begin to boo and chant Dimitro sucks but Dimitri just seems as cold as ice on the microphone]

Dimitri: Because of that I lost match in my debut which is why I am demanding more competition for next show and I am looking to make a impression which is why I want to destroy Omega on next show and then start what people will remember as the reign of Pain.

[As The crowd boo Dimitri just stands in the ring staring for a few minutes until the boos die down and the crowd are actually a bit nervous of him Dimitri then walks out of the ring and slowly up the ramp as the crowd are silenced once backstage Dimitri searches out Danny Evans]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 am

Going to send CT a card to vote on later today!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym doing neck bridges to stretch.

Dimitri Salvonosky is on a mini Rampage looking for Daniel Evans or any of the other CT members.

Joey Burton is preparing a promo except he don't beleive in calling it a promo he wants to call it vocal Expressionism
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

lawl. wassup?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Deeee Seeee.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:12 am

Dan Maskell is in the hallway sitting on a crate drinking.

Dimitri Salvonosky is in the Gym Staring intently at people.

Joey Burton is standing outside the arena impressiong people with acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 am

CT Member Adam Cahill is in his office (Some corner of the parking lot on an upturned crate).

---

Billy "Fucking" Hatcher is wandering the halls.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 am

Shaun Thomson is in the locker room, in a black wifebeater and black shorts. He sits on the bench, head down, contemplating the first show and how him and Billy went at-it. He raises his head.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him..."

"That's the spirit!", a murderizing voice from behind him says.

Shaun whips around to see Surge standing there, leaning on the lockers in a pair of black jeans with a studded belt and a red shirt with Japanese on it and a picture of Darth Vader and some Stormtroopers.

"I suppose you saw the match, Surge?", Shaun asks.

"Well, now that I'm doing commentary...", Surge answers sarcastically.

"Rhetorical question.", Shaun grins.

"Oh, I know...", Surge nods his head.

Surge leans off the lockers before walking up to Shaun and patting him on the back.

"Hey, at least you won, right?", he says before walking away.

Shaun smiles a little as he watches Surge walk away, but putting his head back down and going into thought.

=============================================

Scott Gone is in his office, looking more professional then ever before in a black suit with a nice blue dresshirt and white tie. He's still playing X Box, though...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

Any CT spots going?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Twista XL grabs some random chinese dude.

XL - "Who you spose'd to be? Bruce Lee? With your pants all saggin', I'll murder you dog there'll be no return of the dragon. I ain't gonna choke around with no fool, show a nigga dis I never lose my cool. Why you actin' like i ain't the one, got me battlin' Jackie Chan's grandson. Yo an-"

RCD - "I'm not battling you. And I'm from Detroit dick."

Exit Random Chinese Dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks through the halls in the Robinson Hoodie, Shades, and his wrestling attire as he looks for somebody to pick on with his personal trainer right behind him-

TBC by anyone.

OT: I'm going to be rping here more. I think TNCW is dead because of someone doing none of the work.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks through the halls in the Robinson Hoodie, Shades, and his wrestling attire as he looks for somebody to pick on with his personal trainer right behind him-

TBC by anyone.

OT: I'm going to be rping here more. I think TNCW is dead because of someone doing none of the work.

He walks into Billy "Fucking Hatcher" who is lighting a cigarette.

"Watch where the fuck your goin' you little fucking mug."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Isaac Richman is walking around the arena, making phone calls to various talent scouts as he looks to fill the ranks of FWR's roster.

Cyrus Black is at the merch booth, once again trying to help the vendor see the wisdom of stocking more amazingly better-than-yours Cyrus Black T-Shirts

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 CyBlacktshirt

TBC by anybody
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Isaac Richman is walking around the arena, making phone calls to various talent scouts as he looks to fill the ranks of FWR's roster.

Cyrus Black is at the merch booth, once again trying to help the vendor see the wisdom of stocking more amazingly better-than-yours Cyrus Black T-Shirts

TBC by anybody

OOC: Get on MSN...or I'll crush you!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 pm

so yeah Imma do that super awesome Joey Burton Verbal Expressionism(dude you cant say the word promo around him) after I get my IWFS PPV done so chill
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

TBC by anybody

OOC: Get on MSN...or I'll crush you!

OFF: I've been on MSN since noon...so I CRUSH YOU! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 Caseybanner
Casey Anomaly
*he arrives to the arena with a grin on his face happy about his most recent win, people have been criticizing him on it but ell a win is a win in his books*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Should Linch join?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 am

Dimitri Salvonosky is looking for a CT

Dan Maskell is in the gym

Joey Burton is listening to Friday on his MP3(he dont have Ipod as they bring the B man down)

Alexander Martin is in his office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Revolution   Frontline Wrestling Revolution - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Revolution
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next