The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:20 pm

.Kevin Nash.
-arrives in front of the Arena with his Car. He steps out with a light smirk in his Old Face.He walks to the back of the car and takes/grabs his bags out. Then He just enters the Front/Main Door of the FWE-

.Dolph Ziggler/Vickie Guerrero.

-The Perfection One walks Backstage with Vickie G. on his Side. He has his almost Famous Grin in his Face as He & Vickie heading down the Hallway-
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake Lyndon arrives looking for Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio arrives looking for Kevin Evans

Y2J Chris Jericho walks out of his locker room

OOC-Gonna cuts meself a promo after school k

(Kevin Evans walks up to Rio)

"So you are my Pro? I guess you know my name already, but if you don't it is THE CLASSIC Kevin Evans!"

Alberto Del Rio I don't care what your name, all I care about is your destiny. And it's your destiny to win NXT or have me belt the snot out of you. Oh and my name, my name is Alberto Del Rio, but you all ready knew that

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks.)

"Of course it is my desntiny to win the NXT, everyone knows that. I am born to become World Champion, but before I can do that, I must sharp, my skills. So time for you to step up and train me."

(Evans grins)

Alberto Del Rio I need to step up? Do you know who I am? I am, Allllllllllllllbertooooooooooo Del Rrrrriioooooooooo!!!!!! And you are nothing to me until you prove you deserve my help!
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
John Morrison walks backstage getting huge heat from the fans who are backstage, he looks around and he laughs at them after he single handidly destroyed Triples, Roids, and Jericho.

Sean O'Haire looks for his NXT Rookie or anyone that has something interesting going on. That he could "advise" them on
Batista walks up to Morrison

Batista:Just because you won the match doesn't mean your going to win the World Title because there's only one person who deserves to win it and that is.....ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Shade wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
From The Desk Of Hulk Hogan
-As seems to be the theme today, I've decided to make a decision without confronting any other CT member about it. I have decided to crown myself as the first ever Hardcore Champion and anyone who lays a finger on me will be fired.

Yours Sincerely

Hulk Hogan

*The Undertaker sees this & shakes his head in disappointment as Hogan makes yet another selfish decision, then he continues walking*

Yusuf Ali approaches Undertaker

Yusuf: Undertaker, I don't know whether your aware of this or not but my name is Yusuf Ali and you have been lucky enough to be given me as your rookie

*Taker crosses his arms*

Taker: "So you're the rookie I am supposed to be training, huh?"

*Taker smirks*

Taker: "And you say that, I am the lucky one out of the 2 of us? If that ain't the biggest crock I have ever heard. Listen to what I am telling you & listen close, as I am only gonna say this once. You try upstaging me in any shape, form or fashion, I will make sure that you never make it in FWE, & I will make sure of it the hard way."

*Taker walks past his rookie, shaking his head*
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm

King Sheamus arrive to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

*Jack Swagger arrives, still furious about Randy Orton costing him his chance at the United States Championship.*

*John Cena arrives backstage, wondering what he can get up to on SmackDown.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives, curious where his Pro is but not eager to find him.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He takes pics with the fans, signs some autograps and heads in. He decides to walk around the arena.

"The Army Tank With a Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks right past the fans and sits in his locker room.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives, waering sweatpants and a hoodie. He walks into the arena and decides to work out in the gym.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He walks past the fans and walks around, looking for his NXT pro, Primo.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Jerishows wrote:
RVD hits the gym and starts to face jobbers in the ring.

Wade Barrett arrives and looks for anyone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Chad Kelly pulls up to the arena in a silver Ford Fusion. He is wearing a wifebeater and a pair of acid washed blue jeans. Holding his hair in place a flat billed hat with a new logo that reads "KELLY" across, it, obviously a new piece of merchandise. Kelly pulls out a gym bag that contains his wrestling gear, which includes a pair of silver and black wrestling trunks and a black bandana for around his arm. He slaps hands with a few fans and then heads inside, excited for FWE's first ever episode of NXT.

The Heartbreak Express have not shown up at the arena, seemingly boycotting NXT as they don't have a rookie.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

>>Randy Orton walks through the FWE doors, dressed in his wrestling attire and a black t-shirt with a viper on it. Orton knows excatly what he is going to do, either find Jack Swagger and dominate him, or go to the practie ring and dominate a jobber. Orton continues walking throught the hallways, searching for what ever one comes first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

To some people's confusion, Hulk Hogan is NOT Hardcore Champion. Hogan was pulling one last prank on the Wrestling Universe. He needed that, but it's all business now. Hogan, Flair, and McMahon are equals and are not to abuse their power and put it all on the line business wise for one goal...... To save professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Christian is walking around the arena, thinking abouthis match against Tyson Kidd.

Husky Harris is trying to find Creative Writer Shane McMahon's office. He finds it and knocks.

David Otunga is still working out in the gym.

Omega is in his locker room, thinking about the other NXT rookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Christian is walking around the arena, thinking abouthis match against Tyson Kidd.

Husky Harris is trying to find Creative Writer Shane McMahon's office. He finds it and knocks.

Shane McMahon: "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

King LeBron James wrote:

Husky opens the foor, walks in, closes the door and sits down.

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris

"I'll cut to the chase Shane, last night me and Jack were talking, and we want a tag team match, next week on RAW. Me and him vs. Orton and Styles. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 pm

King LeBron James wrote:

"I'll cut to the chase Shane, last night me and Jack were talking, and we want a tag team match, next week on RAW. Me and him vs. Orton and Styles. What do you think about that?"
Shane McMahon:

"Great idea. It's in the books. But if you really want to know about Styles for your match against him at Extreme Easter for the United States Championship, I'll make this stipulation. If Styles and Orton can agree on a match type before Monday, that'll be the match type for the Tag Team Match Monday.. If he doesn't, than I, Flair, and Hogan will agree on a match type. Thanks, Husky. Didn't know you had good management skills."

Shane grins and looks back down and continues his paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Shane McMahon:

"Great idea. It's in the books. But if you really want to know about Styles for your match against him at Extreme Easter for the United States Championship, I'll make this stipulation. If Styles and Orton can agree on a match type before Monday, that'll be the match type for the Tag Team Match Monday.. If he doesn't, than I, Flair, and Hogan will agree on a match type. Thanks, Husky. Didn't know you had good management skills."

Shane grins and looks back down and continues his paperwork.

"You won't regret it Shane."

Husky gets up and leaves Shane's office, looking for Jack.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Mikel,this last days I haven't got time to rp,sorry man,tomorrow I'll try to,oh,and also,I'll drop The Great Khali,with Johnson and Kidd it's too much for me. :/
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm

CM Punk is wandering the arena thinking about making a HUGE impact Friday against whom ever he is facing, he doesn't care because he knows he an beat any one on the Smackdown Roster

Edge is sitting down backstage a little flustered with management (like he is in every company he is in) for not putting him on the match card last night on Monday Night RAW. He knows that next week he will make them wish he was on the first episodes since well, the ratings will be higher and more people will watch because honestly who doesn't want to watch The Rated R Superstar in ation?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

{Cody Rhodes cockily walks out onto the stage to no music and boo's from the crowd, his wearing a suit and tie and some nice suede shoes, he then proceeds to quickly smirk at the crowd before making his way down the ramp, he moves over to the steel steps and climbs them before entering the ring through the middle rope and snatching the ring announcer’s Mic out of his hand, he then stands in the middle of the ring, looking out at the crowd with a serious look on his face}

"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes

You people are all looking at the man who's going to become the first ever FWE Champion and why is this the case you may ask... Well let's go over few thing then shall we. I'm a second generation superstar meaning that I was born into the wresting business and even if I wasn't I know I was still made for it unlike some of the people in the back... Anyway, My Father and Brother are wrestlers, yet I'm still better than the both of them combined, I'm even more talented than my old tag team partner Ted DiBiase and If it weren't for me, Legacy would have never been great like it was back in the WWE, I am a 4 time tag champion, A Slammy award winner and I've done so much more, but that's not as important... So that's a lot that I’ve accomplished for a 25 year old and I don't know what or who could beat that for someone my age, so that's why I’m going for the FWE Championship because I've never been a world champion and I as sure as hell deserve to be one unlike those people and i ain't naming any names who kissed someone's ****, married an owner of a wrestling company's daughter or sucked someone's dick. *cough* Sheamus, Triple H & John Cena *cough* Now where was I, O yes, I'm going to be prove you all that I'm worthy of being your FWE Champion by kicking **** week in and week out because I am none other than Cody Rhodes and if I don't get put in a tournament match or a number's contender match or even a title match on Smackdown for the FWE Championship then I'm going to be really pissed off meaning that those in charge will have a lot on their plate because of me and everyone in the locker room will have to watch their back as I mean serious business

{Cody Rhodes drops the Mic and rolls out of the ring before making his way back up the ramp and backstage while the crowd shower's him in boo's}

Last edited by Samuel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am

King LeBron James wrote:
To some people's confusion, Hulk Hogan is NOT Hardcore Champion. Hogan was pulling one last prank on the Wrestling Universe. He needed that, but it's all business now. Hogan, Flair, and McMahon are equals and are not to abuse their power and put it all on the line business wise for one goal...... To save professional wrestling.

I was 100% dead serious, but yeah, whatevs
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 am

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 on SD?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 am

RVD arrives, looking for one of the Creative Writers.

Wade Barrett arrives, looking for his Rookie, Jake Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:47 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake Lyndon arrives looking for Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio arrives looking for Kevin Evans

Y2J Chris Jericho walks out of his locker room

OOC-Gonna cuts meself a promo after school k

(Kevin Evans walks up to Rio)

"So you are my Pro? I guess you know my name already, but if you don't it is THE CLASSIC Kevin Evans!"

Alberto Del Rio I don't care what your name, all I care about is your destiny. And it's your destiny to win NXT or have me belt the snot out of you. Oh and my name, my name is Alberto Del Rio, but you all ready knew that

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks.)

"Of course it is my desntiny to win the NXT, everyone knows that. I am born to become World Champion, but before I can do that, I must sharp, my skills. So time for you to step up and train me."

(Evans grins)

Alberto Del Rio I need to step up? Do you know who I am? I am, Allllllllllllllbertooooooooooo Del Rrrrriioooooooooo!!!!!! And you are nothing to me until you prove you deserve my help!

(Kevin Evans sighs before looking straight at Rio)

"Oh, so I am nothing to you? Do I need to prove myself to you on NXT? Well, I will. I will prove to you I am not all talk, I can back up my words. So when I win on NXT, you will need to train me. deal?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:54 am

And if I'm not mistaken, JB dropped Kidd. So can I have him on Raw.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 am

Mikel, add to the Raw match card for next week:

Singles Match
Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next