The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Shane: "Come in!"

OT: Sorry, Casey, lol......... And NXT Rookies, come out to your pro's theme!
LoL its good, IK Its your fathers B-Day

Edge
*almost asleep leaning against the wall wakes up in shock and goes through the door*
Shane O'mac... Is there an issue with me or something? Cause in case you haven't noticed I haven't been on Raw last week nor am I on the match card this week
Shane: "Ohh.. I didn't even know you were here. My bad, sorry.. I'll try to get you on the Superstars card next week, maybe?"
Edge
*he then looks at him with a blank expression on his face*
Do you know who I am? I am an 11 time world champion, I am lthe one and only Rated R Superstar I am Edge and I am RAWs biggest super star

OFF I forgot if its 11 times 10 LoL
Shane McMahon: "You Adam Copeland. And guess what? I'll give you air time on Monday. Agree to bring back your Cutting Edge show, and you got it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Oriadon wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
NXT Rookies, come out to your pro's theme!
off: Promo changed to reflect this.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Tonight's SmackDown! Card has been made.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*CM Punk is rummaging through his luggage looking for his green and black kick pads, trunks and his old Luck is For Loser's t-shirt so he can compete in tonight's battle royal that he will obviously win*

Edge
*The Rated R Superstar knocks on Shane McMahon's door*
CM Punk
*after getting changed CM Punk walks around the arena with his ring attire on thinking about his match*

Edge
*is still standing next to Shane McMahon's door*
Omega walks up to Punk.

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Hey Punk. Good luck tonight, not that you need it any way."
CM Punk
*a smug grin appears on his face*
Like I say Luck is for Losers, and I am definitely not a loser
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Luck is for losers, yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it."
CM Punk
*he shrugs*
depends on who you are, there are people who don't need luck, you and myself included, and then there are the people who need it and have no skill what so ever
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Edge
*almost asleep leaning against the wall wakes up in shock and goes through the door*
Shane O'mac... Is there an issue with me or something? Cause in case you haven't noticed I haven't been on Raw last week nor am I on the match card this week
Shane: "Ohh.. I didn't even know you were here. My bad, sorry.. I'll try to get you on the Superstars card next week, maybe?"
Edge
Do you know who I am? I am an 11 time world champion, I am lthe one and only Rated R Superstar I am Edge and I am RAWs biggest super star

Shane McMahon: "You Adam Copeland. And guess what? I'll give you air time on Monday. Agree to bring back your Cutting Edge show, and you got it!"
Edge
*he gets a smug grin on his face then nods*
fine, is there any guidelines on my guest or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Edge
Edge

Edge
*he gets a smug grin on his face then nods*
fine, is there any guidelines on my guest or no?
Shane: "No guidelines. Now get out of my office, I'm busy, I need to continue my texts with the contruction crew who are setting up the ring for tonight's show."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*CM Punk is rummaging through his luggage looking for his green and black kick pads, trunks and his old Luck is For Loser's t-shirt so he can compete in tonight's battle royal that he will obviously win*

Edge
*The Rated R Superstar knocks on Shane McMahon's door*
CM Punk
*after getting changed CM Punk walks around the arena with his ring attire on thinking about his match*

Edge
*is still standing next to Shane McMahon's door*
Omega walks up to Punk.

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Hey Punk. Good luck tonight, not that you need it any way."
CM Punk
*a smug grin appears on his face*
Like I say Luck is for Losers, and I am definitely not a loser
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Luck is for losers, yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it."
CM Punk
*he shrugs*
depends on who you are, there are people who don't need luck, you and myself included, and then there are the people who need it and have no skill what so ever
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Speaking of people with no talent, who are your opponents tonight?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 pm

CM Punk
*he grins at him*
To be honest I could care less but I believe they are John Cena (another pro I shall dominate), Alberto Del Rio, Diesel, Wade Barret and Kurt Angle

Edge
*he smirks and leaves his office*

OFF You want me to PM you the show once its written?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*
To be honest I could care less but I believe they are John Cena (another pro I shall dominate), Alberto Del Rio, Diesel, Wade Barret and Kurt Angle

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Thats it? I had better competition back in the indies.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
I am aware of this, I watched some of your matches from your years in the indies and I must say I am impressed with you. Definitely alot better then some of the other bafoons I am facing such as John Cena
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
I am aware of this, I watched some of your matches from your years in the indies and I must say I am impressed with you. Definitely alot better then some of the other bafoons I am facing such as John Cena
Mr. 100%||Omega

"They were barely competition anyway."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Oh definitely, I watched all of your dominance and look forward to win tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Oh definitely, I watched all of your dominance and look forward to win tomorrow night
Mr. 100%||Omega

"I'll win tommorow and make sure anyone who hates their pro will be stuck with them, while I get the best pro, and that secret prize."
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

-As we hear John Cena's theme,the fans go nuts,the fans stand up from their feet as they wait for Cena,then they see Sean Johnson coming out,the fans begins to boo as he comes out with a ciggarrette,he sees all the fans that boo him,he's in his good mood,so he don't says anything,he now enters the ring,and grabs a microphone,in the middle of it-

Black And White//Sean Johnson:

To live,and not to breathe,it's to die in tragedy,to run,to run away,of this town,that don't exist.My name is Sean Johnson,and if you thought the man was going to come out was John Cena,you were wrong.You see,if you thought I was going to come out,talking trash of John Cena,again you were wrong.Now,let me tell you that John Cena is my NXT Pro,I know it's hard to believe someone has John Cena as a Pro,but still.I'm coming out tonight,to make a point here on FWE,and to begin,let me hear how much people are here inside!

-The fans cheer loud as Johnson smiles-

Well,let me tell you a bit of myself,my life,it wasn't as I wished it was,you know,right now I live in an alley,with my car,I have survived all these time,seling trash,only to buy a simple lunch at the Taco Bell that's in front of me,but want to know why I come here,to FWE?There are TWO reasons why I came here,first,to make more money,so then I could have the money to buy my own house,and all the things I need,and secondly of all...it's just because you fans,I have always loved wrestling,and at a point,I was one of you,obviously,with stealing a bit of tickets,but I loved how I cheer for the wrestlers,Stone Cold,The Rock,they're all part of my childhood,and for the kids that are around here,I want ME to be part of your childhood,it would mean a lot to me.

-But then sudden,Johnson holds his head,the fans looks confused,as he goes to his mad turn-

Ugh,why I'm here?Right now I should be stealing cable from Taco Bell to my TV,so I can see American Pie!Ugh,why I'm around full hypocrites here?Why are you looking at me?Go and see to other part!Did you love me?Did you want to marry me?Did you want to **** and have other kids with me?If don't,then get out your eyes from me,and if you do,I walk around the corner,my phone is 998472348!

-The fans boo loud,Johnson laughs,as now Johnson holds his head again,as he goes to his face turn-

Oh no,don't tell me that...no,sorry people,sometimes I have this kind of things,I'm bipolar,and you know,out of nowhere I start to get mad,and then good,and all that things,and maybe I said a personal thing about me,right?Get to it,sorry,it appears to me all the dam time,oh well,I just welcomed myself to FWE,and remember fans,there maybe 8 NXT options,but the correct one,is the Sean Johnson one!

-Johnson leaves the ring as the fans cheer,he gives some high 5's to them,as he heads to backstage-
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

"I'll win tommorow and make sure anyone who hates their pro will be stuck with them, while I get the best pro, and that secret prize."
CM Punk
*he smirks*
Now that, is an attitude I like to hear
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he smirks*
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Its easy to see that an attitude like mine is easily gainable when you know you are better than the rest."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore is seen backstage, pleased about the promo he cut and wanting to win the battle royal, but undecided about whether he wants a new pro or the secret prize.*

*John Cena is seen backstage, watching Sean's promo and looking a bit surprised.*

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage as well.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he grins at him*

Edge

Omega scoffs

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he nods*
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he smirks*
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Its easy to see that an attitude like mine is easily gainable when you know you are better than the rest."
CM Punk
*he smirks and then checks the time*
My match is going to be soon, I suggest you watch it and learn from it
*begins to walk off*
oh and go piss off some other rookies, trust me they will get really pissed off then you can take advantage
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Mr. 100%||Omega

"No prob Punk. See ya later."

He walks away, letting Punk get ready.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Chad Kelly, the talented NXT Rookie of Triple H, is seen practicing with the trainers, trying to expand his moveset. He is wearing a pair of short silver wrestling trunks with KELLY enscribed across the back and a pair of silver and black boots. His chest is covered by a black Reebok compression shirt as he hiptosses the trainer. As the trainer slowly returns to his feet _____ walks up.

The Heartbreak Express DO NOT arrive, cuz I have plans for them either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 pm

>>The Viper; Randy Orton arrives at the FWE arena, still feeling afew effects from the Gutwrench Powerbomb; Jack Swagger delievered the other night. He searches for AJ Styles, having the perfect idea for the stipulation.<<

>>All fo the TV's in the FWE arena; that have the FWE logo on them, suddenly goes fuzzy. In purple words; the text: "Ain't no grave; can hold my body down." appears. The tv's cut back to normal and the lights flicker. Then return.<<
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:58 pm

[Insert Epic Chad Kelly Promo Here]

OOC: In all seriousness, I had one written out on the site, but there was another person who posted, and when I told it to post as it was, the only post there was the one someone else made. Now I don't wanna point any fingers, SP!, but hey, I'll just cut out a masturbation session and write a new one some time.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Batista arrives at the arena

Justin Gabriel walking around still looking for his Leader

OT:Sorry for not being active.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:03 pm

OT: Muahahaha, Mesa, go get MSN er something, we gots ta talk bout something.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 pm

"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes is seen walking around backstage, searching for FWE Management while looking very annoyed

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan is seen getting ready to go down to the ring and say something about King Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next