The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Let me make something very clear.. There will no longer be using other people's interviewers to interview your own people!! I assigned Backstage Interviewers to users to roleplay backstage and interview you, not take their interviewer and interview yourself. If I see this, your superstar/diva that breaks this rule will be suspended for 2 solid weeks.

-----

BTW: Tetra-1 Post aka 1,111!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Aaron Xtreme
*Arrives and goes looking for his pro*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs and takes pics before going in. He walks into the gym and trains for his match later.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives to the arena. He walks around the arena, unable to wait for his match Monday.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He walks past the fans and walks into the arena. He sits in the cafeteria with his water.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives and walks right into the arena. He sits down in his locker room, listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

*The All-American American Jack Swagger arrives backstage, looking smug.*

*John Cena arrives, looking forward to competing in the battle royal tonight and training his rookie.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives backstage, and shortly after doing so receives a message on his phone about the NXT card. Knowing he has a better build to win the battle royal compared to the other rookies, he's eager to change pros.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*John Cena arrives, looking forward to competing in the battle royal tonight and training his rookie.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives backstage, and shortly after doing so receives a message on his phone about the NXT card. Knowing he has a better build to win the battle royal compared to the other rookies, he's eager to change pros.*
Husky walks past Jack.

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris

"Hey Jack, about what happened a few nights ago, I just gotta ask, why didn't you help me after accidentaly hitting me with the chair?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Husky walks past Jack.

"Hey Jack, about what happened a few nights ago, I just gotta ask, why didn't you help me after accidentaly hitting me with the chair?"

Jack: What should I have done, Husky? Cradled your head and shed a tear? I'm not a doctor, I send people to doctors. I couldn't do anything for you, so I left you in good hands. Maybe if you'd held Orton a little tighter we wouldn't have had problems, but that is here nor there. I need to know that this won't be a problem come Monday.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Husky walks past Jack.

Jack: What should I have done, Husky? Cradled your head and shed a tear? I'm not a doctor, I send people to doctors. I couldn't do anything for you, so I left you in good hands. Maybe if you'd held Orton a little tighter we wouldn't have had problems, but that is here nor there. I need to know that this won't be a problem come Monday.

"You could've at least done something, like, I don't know, get me to the trainer's room. Jack, if this partnership is gonna be a problem, tell me now!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Husky walks past Jack.

"You could've at least done something, like, I don't know, get me to the trainer's room. Jack, if this partnership is gonna be a problem, tell me now!"

Jack Swagger: I have no problem with you, Husky. You're the one who came to me with problems. I took out Orton, put him through a table with my Gutwrench Powerbomb. Mission accomplished. But you let yourself get surprised, first with the chair shot then the punt. I will work with you, but you need to take responsibility for your screw-ups. I can't carry you...and I mean that figuratively.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Husky walks past Jack.

Jack Swagger: I have no problem with you, Husky. You're the one who came to me with problems. I took out Orton, put him through a table with my Gutwrench Powerbomb. Mission accomplished. But you let yourself get surprised, first with the chair shot then the punt. I will work with you, but you need to take responsibility for your screw-ups. I can't carry you...and I mean that figuratively.

"You finished your job, good for you. But we still got a match against Orton and Styles, and I can't do it alone, so I will need your help monday. I did screw up, ok, you can't carry me, ok, I'll still need help, because I can't fight 2 men at once."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Husky walks past Jack.

"You finished your job, good for you. But we still got a match against Orton and Styles, and I can't do it alone, so I will need your help monday. I did screw up, ok, you can't carry me, ok, I'll still need help, because I can't fight 2 men at once."

Jack Swagger: Of course you can't fight two men alone. But yes, we will work as a team come Monday. Put this behind you, and I'll put it behind me. And we'll give a royal beating to some people who desperately need it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"OK. If they can agree on a match type, then thats what it is. We've gotta be on guard for that."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm

"OK. If they can agree on a match type, then thats what it is. We've gotta be on guard for that."

Jack Swagger: Whatever they come up with, we'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm

OFF Is there any Creative Writers online?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Oriadon wrote:

"Yeah. If they don't decide, than the management chooses it. No matter what, we'll be ready, thats a guarantee!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Oriadon wrote:

"Yeah. If they don't decide, than the management chooses it. No matter what, we'll be ready, thats a guarantee!"
*Jack nods.*

Jack Swagger: Well, I've got to go for a run. You and I will talk later, Harris.

*Jack turns and walks away.*

Off: No creative writers on ATM, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm

*The crowd thinks it is Mr. Anderson based on the music, but Dustin Shore comes out onto the stage, a jacket over his t-shirt and wearing some black jeans. He has a pair of sunglasses on, and looks around at the crowd before making his way to the ring. As he walks, Lillian speaks up.*

Lillian: Please welcome, NXT Rookie Dustin Shore!

*Dustin grabs the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron before jumping into the ring, showing agility on a large frame. He climbs the turnbuckle, raising his hands. He gets a small reaction, still being unknown outside of indie circles, but those who know him know what he can do from his time in CWW. Dustin Shore grabs a microphone from a ringside helper, and goes back towards the middle of the ring, looking a bit annoyed.*

Dustin Shore: Would someone please cut this crap?

*Mr. Anderson's music stops, and Dustin nods as he takes his glasses off and puts them inside his jacket.*

Dustin Shore: You people can't see it out here beyond amateur promos, but backstage, the fires of rivalry and competition are heating up, as we head into NXT. As one of nine, I am not immune to that fire. I could come out here and badmouth people all day, but really, it's easier to explain why I am good. Why they are bad will be apparent when I win the NXT competition and become an official member of the FWE roster. Oh, don't doubt it, I can see in your eyes that you think I am just another braggadocious moron who is out of his mind. That is not what I do. I don't make things up. I don't tell stories. I am a student, I use facts, and I do research. And when NXT comes to a close, my grades will be in and I'll be valedictorian. That's 'top of the class', since I'm sure most of you never got close to that point.

*Dustin takes a breather, letting boos come in for the first time.*

Dustin: Oh, it's all right. Dislike me if you must, because I really couldn't care less. You don't have to like me as a person. Frankly, I couldn't stand most of you, myself. But, you have no choice but to recognize my skill. My abilities will see me through my challenges, challenges you could never dream of passing. That is what sees me here, a Rookie in FWE, and you sitting in your seats with a beer wishing you could do what I do. I don't care about who is whose Pro, where I stand on some pre-ranking list, or what these other rookies try to say about me to look good. I am a competitor the likes of which this competition has never seen. It will only become more evident as the weeks pass, as they all fall away until I stand tall with the prize. I am smarter, I am stronger, and I am a winner. The winner of NXT!

*Dustin drops the mic, posing as most fans boo him, but a few cheer, some Dustin Shore fans from his CWW days looking forward to what they know he can do.*

Last edited by Oriadon on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*CM Punk is rummaging through his luggage looking for his green and black kick pads, trunks and his old Luck is For Loser's t-shirt so he can compete in tonight's battle royal that he will obviously win*

Edge
*The Rated R Superstar knocks on Shane McMahon's door*
CM Punk
*after getting changed CM Punk walks around the arena with his ring attire on thinking about his match*

Edge
*is still standing next to Shane McMahon's door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Shane: "Come in!"

OT: Sorry, Casey, lol......... And NXT Rookies, come out to your pro's theme!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:

LoL its good, IK Its your fathers B-Day

Edge
*almost asleep leaning against the wall wakes up in shock and goes through the door*
Shane O'mac... Is there an issue with me or something? Cause in case you haven't noticed I haven't been on Raw last week nor am I on the match card this week
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*CM Punk is rummaging through his luggage looking for his green and black kick pads, trunks and his old Luck is For Loser's t-shirt so he can compete in tonight's battle royal that he will obviously win*

Edge
CM Punk
*after getting changed CM Punk walks around the arena with his ring attire on thinking about his match*

Edge
Omega walks up to Punk.

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Hey Punk. Good luck tonight, not that you need it any way."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Edge
CM Punk

Edge
Omega walks up to Punk.

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*a smug grin appears on his face*
Like I say Luck is for Losers, and I am definitely not a loser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Edge
*almost asleep leaning against the wall wakes up in shock and goes through the door*
Shane O'mac... Is there an issue with me or something? Cause in case you haven't noticed I haven't been on Raw last week nor am I on the match card this week
Shane: "Ohh.. I didn't even know you were here. My bad, sorry.. I'll try to get you on the Superstars card next week, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Edge
Shane: "Ohh.. I didn't even know you were here. My bad, sorry.. I'll try to get you on the Superstars card next week, maybe?"
Edge
*he then looks at him with a blank expression on his face*
Do you know who I am? I am an 11 time world champion, I am lthe one and only Rated R Superstar I am Edge and I am RAWs biggest super star

OFF I forgot if its 11 times 10 LoL
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
NXT Rookies, come out to your pro's theme!
off: Promo changed to reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Edge
CM Punk

Edge
Omega walks up to Punk.

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*a smug grin appears on his face*
Like I say Luck is for Losers, and I am definitely not a loser
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Luck is for losers, yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next