The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes checks out the Smackdown match card for this week to find out that his not even in contention for the FWE Championship and that Tyson Kidd is in that match along with another match, Rhodes gets pissed off at this and storms off to look for FWE Management

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Whoa Cody. What's got you so pissed off?

Cody Rhodes

The fact that I'm not even in the 6 Man Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal on Smackdown

Matt Hardy

I'm not mad. I got Mattitude. And I think you should join me. Together we can take over Smackdown with...MATTITUDE!!!!!

As he says that he sticks the V1 sign in his face

{Rhodes thinks about it for a second before answering Hardy}

Cody Rhodes

Well Matt... I'm always looking out for what's best for me and that does sound like a good idea to me, So I guess you can count me in

{Cody puts out his hand for a handshake as a sign of respect and alliance}

Matt Hardy

Shakes his hand. He then pulls out a "Mattitude is back!" shirt and hands it to him

Good. Now we need to find some management. I'm thinkin we go after the Tag Team Championships. You think that's cool

{Rhodes puts on the shirt before giving Matt a smirk}

Cody Rhodes

Of course, we both won multiple tag teams titles with other people back in the WWE, so I don't see why not and I know who's going to be our main issue... The Motor City Machine Guns

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes checks out the Smackdown match card for this week to find out that his not even in contention for the FWE Championship and that Tyson Kidd is in that match along with another match, Rhodes gets pissed off at this and storms off to look for FWE Management

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

The fact that I'm not even in the 6 Man Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal on Smackdown

Matt Hardy

I'm not mad. I got Mattitude. And I think you should join me. Together we can take over Smackdown with...MATTITUDE!!!!!

Cody Rhodes

Well Matt... I'm always looking out for what's best for me and that does sound like a good idea to me, So I guess you can count me in

Matt Hardy

Shakes his hand. He then pulls out a "Mattitude is back!" shirt and hands it to him

Good. Now we need to find some management. I'm thinkin we go after the Tag Team Championships. You think that's cool

Cody Rhodes

Of course, we both won multiple tag teams titles with other people back in the WWE, so I don't see why not and I know who's going to be our main issue... The Motor City Machine Guns

Matt Hardy

Those guys got nothin on us. We are going to go down in history as the best tag team in FWE history.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:28 am

Over the 48 hour period we recognize as Monday and Tuesday, I will cuts meself an Alberto Del Rio Promo, Chris Jericho Promo and very possibly, most likely a Jake Lyndon Promo
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Matt Hardy

Steps in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Those guys got nothin on us. We are going to go down in history as the best tag team in FWE history.

Cody Rhodes

You can say that again... Now how about we both go down to the ring and tell everyone what we plan to do here in FWE
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 am

Matt Hardy

Walks out on the stage with a mic in hand

Ladies and gentleman. Introducing the first Mattitude Follower of 2011, Cody Rhodes!

OT-TBC by Samuel
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:59 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:

Matt Hardy

Ladies and gentleman. Introducing the first Mattitude Follower of 2011, Cody Rhodes!

OT-TBC by Samuel

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes comes out onto the stage with a Mic in hand as he grins at the crowd}

Cody Rhodes

That's right everybody, I Cody Rhodes have infact striked up an alliance with Matt Hardy making us the newest tag team here in FWE... Now your all probably wondering why we are even out here telling you all. Well I'll tell ya, it's because Matt & me are going to absolutely dominate the entire tag team division and win the FWE World Tag Team Championships... So Motor City Machine Guns, The Heartbreak Express, The Colons and whoever else. This is a warning going out to you all, You better watch out because we will be coming at ya's with full force and we won't be holding a single thing back... Now Matt is there anything you would like to add?

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole [Winning] wrote:

Matt Hardy

OT-TBC by Samuel

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes comes out onto the stage with a Mic in hand as he grins at the crowd}

Cody Rhodes

That's right everybody, I Cody Rhodes have infact striked up an alliance with Matt Hardy making us the newest tag team here in FWE... Now your all probably wondering why we are even out here telling you all. Well I'll tell ya, it's because Matt & me are going to absolutely dominate the entire tag team division and win the FWE World Tag Team Championships... So Motor City Machine Guns, The Heartbreak Express, The Colons and whoever else. This is a warning going out to you all, You better watch out because we will be coming at ya's with full force and we won't be holding a single thing back... Now Matt is there anything you would like to add?

Matt Hardy

All I have to say is Mattitude is back and better than ever!

They hold up the V1 sign and exit
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 am

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Justin Gabriel arrives at the arena for the first time as he looks for Wade Barrett.

Wade Barrett hits the gym to prepare for his World title Battle Royal on Smackdown.

RVD arrives, happy with his win over Brian Kendrick on Superstars.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 am

(Kevin Evans stares at Matt hardy, like "are you high")

"Matt, I want a pro, not someone who will go around screaming random crap at me. Anyways, if Rio does not help me come NXT, I will join you. Deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

Skull Kid wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Look at Superstars.. It was good!
Funny thing is with match 1... either way I get a win lol.
Ikr.. You were active, so thought I'd at least give that to you.

And Casey, can't.. I'm getitng off soon. Get Mesa too, I think Jake is gone for like 2-3 days.
OF Who's his? Flair?
Me-Shane
Mesa-Flair
Jake-Hogan

I mean, you can ask for Shane, but you might have to wait a while for replies, because its my dad's bday.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 am

Spiral arrives at the FWE Arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 am

So whats the new team called, fellas? About Mattitude?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

"Matt, I want a pro, not someone who will go around screaming random crap at me. Anyways, if Rio does not help me come NXT, I will join you. Deal?

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes walks up to them both wearing his Mattitude T-Shirt after hearing their conversation}

Kevin, why don't you just drop Del Rio as your Pro right now and have us as your Co-Pro's instead because we are just having your best interest at mind and like the saying goes... Two heads are better than one. So Evans what do you say, yay or nay?

{Rhodes smiles as he waits for Evan's decision}

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 am

Samuel wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

{"The Second Generation Superstar" Cody Rhodes walks up to them both wearing his Mattitude T-Shirt after hearing their conversation}

Kevin, why don't you just drop Del Rio as your Pro right now and have us as your Co-Pro's instead because we are just having your best interest at mind and like the saying goes... Two heads are better than one. So Evans what do you say, yay or nay?

{Rhodes smiles as he waits for Evan's decision}

(Evans thinks about this for awhile.)

"You know what screw Rio, I will join your team and you guys can be my pros. But hell I am not wearing that shirt, I will wear my Classic shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:32 am

FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon has heard about Kevin Evans wanting to switch to Matt Hardy and Cody Rhodes for his Co-Pros in NXT. Shane has made the following match for NXT this Saturday:

A 9-Man NXT Rookie Battle Royal featuring all NXT Season 1 Rookies! The winner will be able to switch pros if they want.. And if Kevin does not win, he must stick with Alberto Del Rio for the rest of the NXT Season.
Back to top Go down
Evan Curry
Jobber
Jobber
Evan Curry

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

"The Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle is in the gym training for his FWE Championship Battle Royal tonight on SD!

"The Icon" Sting is up in the rafters, looking down and watching people pass by in the hallways, thinking about tonight's show.
Back to top Go down
http://owureturn.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Evan Curry
Jobber
Jobber
Evan Curry

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Plus, can I be a Backstage Interviewer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Evan Curry wrote:
As who?
Back to top Go down
Evan Curry
Jobber
Jobber
Evan Curry

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:28 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Evan Curry wrote:
As who?
Idk.. Maybe Don West?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Evan Curry wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Evan Curry wrote:
As who?
Idk.. Maybe Don West?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon has heard about Kevin Evans wanting to switch to Matt Hardy and Cody Rhodes for his Co-Pros in NXT. Shane has made the following match for NXT this Saturday:

A 9-Man NXT Rookie Battle Royal featuring all NXT Season 1 Rookies! The winner will be able to switch pros if they want.. And if Kevin does not win, he must stick with Alberto Del Rio for the rest of the NXT Season.

RVD stretches.

Wade Barrett looks for Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Mr. Anderson is walking down the hallways, chewing his gum, when he works by the NXT Card and sees the stipulation for the NXT Rookie Battle Royal tomorrow and thinks to himself:

*Hey... It's all good, Devon Short would never give me up even if he did pull an upset and win the match tonight. He wouldn't be THAT stupid.*

Mr. Anderson continues to walk down the hallways, chewing his gum, hoping that his rookie is studying for the Asshole IQ Test tomorrow and thinks a little bit about showing him how to wrestle when Anderson hopes to win the 9-Man Pro Battle Royal match.

OT: I know I said Devon Short, it's Anderson forgetting his own rookie's name.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:55 pm

'at first the crowd do not know how to react to the music playing until Yusuf Ali walks onto the stage which causes the crowd to boo, as Yusuf heads down to the ring it is noticeable he is wearing a Armani suit, as Yusuf gets into the ring he is handed a microphone from a production worker, Yusuf then stands in the center of the ring, before Yusuf talks out of one of his pockets he pulls out a list'

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 Ban2-27

Yusuf: for those of you who do not know me I am Yusuf Ali, the man who will crush the American Dream and Kill the Great White Hope by winning NXT and becoming World Champion, you see in my hands here is a list of the participants this year for NXT and also on this list is how they are ranked and due to some oversight I am ranked last but that is OK as I will prove the people who rank this that they were wrong.

'Yusuf then takes a look at the list before talking again'

Yusuf: you see when I look at this list I see names I am familiar with and some I am not but either way I am going to give my opinion on these supposed talents, at Number 8 is Chad Kelly a man I have never heard of and hopefully never will as he sucks, at number 7 is Omega who quite frankly I can wrestle rings around and is also the dumbest and most revolting out of the bunch of us, at 6 is a man so poor he cannot afford a proper second name in Aaron X who in my view is the weakest guy in the bunch.

'Crowd boo Yusuf madly'

Yusuf: now we are up to the top five, and ranked at number 5 is Sean 'Black and White' Johnson, so I take it your Black and White as your boring and you have no charisma am I right?

(someone in the crowd answers no)

(Yusuf glances at the guy who shouted no)

Yusuf:(screams) That was Rhetorical you dumb ****

'Crowd boo'

Yusuf: at four is a man who I had a run in with in Kevin Evans who reminds me of a teenager who is so insecure of himself he picks fights with everyone he sees well let me tell you boy, if you try and pick a fight with me I will hurt you badly, anyways then at 3 is Dustin Shore a man who claims to be the smartest out o the bunch, well Dustin if your so smart you will know to ask to be eliminated now to avoid facing me.

'Crowd is booing even louder now wanting someone to kick his ****'

Yusuf: and now the final two, with number 2 being none other then resident party boy Spiral, now Spiral I really don't get how some homeboy like you deserves a spot in this show and quite frankly I do not care as after this you can go back to being the journeyman you are meant to be and finally Number One Jake Lyndon, a man who is respected inside the ring for his talents and known outside of the ring for comparing himself to god, Jake let me tell you now you are not a god and you never will be, in fact I personally am making it my mission to prove what you are and that is a over hyped ****.

'The Crowd boo as Yusuf drops the microphone in the ring, as Yusuf climbs out of the ring and 'The Offering' by Shaman's Harvest plays, Yusuf can be heard shouting 'Undertaker what do you think of that?', Yusuf then slowly walks backstage

OOC: Hope that was awesome enough for you Mikel lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisXtreme
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentleman, at this time, please welcome...."Stone Cold" Steve Austin. *cheers* Now Steve, this Monday Night, you will go one on one with The Undertaker.

Stone Cold: What?

Josh Matthews: You will be going one on one...

Stone Cold: What?

Josh Matthews: You will be...

Stone Cold: What? What? What? What? *pushes mic towards him more* Listen here Josh, Stone Cold knows he is facing Undertaker this Raw. Stone Cold knows he is going one on one with one of the greatest of all time. But you know what Stone Cold doesn't know? Nothing thats what. Josh, I've done a lot in this business. King of the Ring to Royal Rumble winner to WWE Champion to giving the boss man a "Stone Cold" Stunner on national tv. This Monday, I only prove one thing....that I can still beat the Undertaker. So what I'm gonna do is go to Raw.

Crowd: what?

Stone Cold: Go to Raw

Crowd: What?

Stone Cold: Ima go to Raw and beat the Undertaker.

Stone Cold: Beat the Undertaker.

Stone Cold: Beat the Undertaker and move on to bigger and badder things. Stone Cold Steve Austin is here to drink beer, raise hell and stay here until I can no longer walk. This Monday the deadman becomes a literal term because when I'm done with him....there will be no more Undertaker and THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!

*Austin walks off screen and leaves Josh in disarray*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

CM Punk
*CM Punk is rummaging through his luggage looking for his green and black kick pads, trunks and his old Luck is For Loser's t-shirt so he can compete in tonight's battle royal that he will obviously win*

Edge
*The Rated R Superstar knocks on Shane McMahon's door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next