The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 am

Spiral enters the arena and can't help but wonder if his slight drunkeness on NXT last night helped him get over with the crowd and hinder his in-ring performance. Spiral smiles knowing he'd rather be known for charisma, mic-ability and crazy spots than an all-round good wrestler. But yo, that's just him bro.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm

CM Punk
*The NEW, the first and so far the only, FWE Champion, CM Punk walks through the doors of the area with a huge grin on his face flaunting his belt around as he walks. Bragging about being the best this company has to offer. He is then told if he's so good then why was he eliminated first last night. Punk returns with why does it matter? That was a battle royal on NXT and there was no valid reason for it because he has to train his rookie in a different way due to size plus he is still sore from getting jumped after his match. The crew member who asked him is silent and Punk only grinning and continues on into the arena*

Edge
*is sitting backstage going over his plans for the Cutting Edge for tomorrow night. A grin is seen on his face*

OF Mikel about to send a PM to you
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He's still pissed about losing to Tyson Kidd, but is ready to punch his teeth out of his mouth. He signs autographs and takes pics, then walks into the arena. He sits down in his locker room.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks around the arena for a little while.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He is angry about losing the battle royal, but happy about winning the Keg Carrying Contest and earning an Immunity Point. He goes into the gym and begins benching.

I'm gonna drop Otunga for Santino Marella. It should be a fun experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He's still pissed about losing to Tyson Kidd, but is ready to punch his teeth out of his mouth. He signs autographs and takes pics, then walks into the arena. He sits down in his locker room.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks around the arena for a little while.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He is angry about losing the battle royal, but happy about winning the Keg Carrying Contest and earning an Immunity Point. He goes into the gym and begins benching.

Damn! I had plans for Otunga. Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Mhmh...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, furious that his pro, Mr. Anderson is sabotaging his efforts to win NXT.*

*John Cena arrives after fighting Wade Barrett again after the battle royal on NXT.*

*Jack Swagger arrives, wondering what match type Styles and Orton will pick for Raw.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:

Damn! I had plans for Otunga. Are you sure?
PM me your plans?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

OOC: Mikel, I'm not rping until we talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
OOC: Mikel, I'm not rping until we talk.
About?? PM me what you want to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Wade Barrett arrives and looks for Jake Lyndon.

RVD arrives and hits the gym, hoping to impress enough for a spot on the RAW card.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the NXT Locker room kicking himself about being the first eliminated in the battle royal
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Christian is walking around the arena. He begins to wonder how he let Tyson beat him so easily.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, watching tapes of AJ Styles.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena. He walks into the gym for his daily routine.

Omega is in the practice ring, hitting the 100% Bomb on jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Jerishows wrote:

RVD arrives and hits the gym, hoping to impress enough for a spot on the RAW card.

Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving the NXT Locker Room when he spots Wade Barrett. Lyndon smirks before walking towards him
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving the NXT Locker Room when he spots Wade Barrett. Lyndon smirks before walking towards him

Barrett- Now, Jake, I know I'm embroiled in a little fued with John Cena, but seeing how dominant you were on NXT, I might just concentrate a little more on you. That is, if you still want me as your Pro?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the gym practising some of his moves especially the Sands Of Time which he is attempting to perform from all angles
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Chad Kelly is in his locker room, upset about being eliminated by the emo freak Aaron X. He tries to compose himself and debates cutting a promo.

The Heartbreak Express are playing a game of cards in Michaels' locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Barrett- Now, Jake, I know I'm embroiled in a little fued with John Cena, but seeing how dominant you were on NXT, I might just concentrate a little more on you. That is, if you still want me as your Pro?

Jake Lyndon Well Wade, I guess we'll have to wait and see now won't we. I mean sure, you're a very capable wrestler, but there's a lot of capable Pro's on offer.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, walking towards the stage entrance to cut a promo when _______ walks up to him him.*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

OOC: Mikel can I have Conor O'Brian on Raw?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Actually I'm mega over real dudes so imma drop Jericho & Del Rio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio is a Pro, though!!!!

And I was just about to ask you to have Jericho host a Highlight Reel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
OOC: Mikel can I have Conor O'Brian on Raw?
Accepted !

OT: Dustin, did you hear about NXT?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Alberto Del Rio is a Pro, though!!!!

And I was just about to ask you to have Jericho host a Highlight Reel.

I'll keep Del Rio then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Chris Jericho has requested for his release from the Frontline Wrestling Evolution and has been granted it by the FWE Board of Directors.

We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Spiral is smoking a cigarette and spray-painting his name on the NXT Rookies locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next