The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

SD to be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:45 pm

*Sean O'Haires music hits and the fans begin to react as Sean was coming out but then the lights shut off and then turned into a dark purple focused on the center of the ring with Aaron Xtreme standing in the middle of the ring*

Aaron Xtreme:
Well some of probally was hoping this was Sean right?

*The fans go to answer*

Shut the damn hell up, I do not care what you think in fact it is so much better I can out here instead. Now will someone cut this crap job of a song. Like I was saying I am better than my pro could ever hope to be last I heard he only held about 3 tag titles and I don't see that changing soon. While me I have held multiple tag titles and maybe I have never the World Title in any indie league but I have held on to a singles title before. My so called pro is a washed up has been who has relied on others his whole career. Sean you may think your the pro but as far as I'm concerned I have done more in this business in about 2 years then you managed to do in 6. Now enough about him. This is all about me.

*The fans let out an enormous boo and Aaron just gets ticked*

How rude of you things I am the greatest being to ever walk the face of the earth, I AM THE CREATURE OF DARKNESS AARON XTREME! Now guess what you guys got my attention now listen to me. You all may be booing but only the mentally ill think I'm not going to win this competition, while the rest of you, which is not that much, know that I will win NXT season one. As one of my fellow rookies would say, if you even dare call me that, "it is my destiny".

*He says this in a mocking tone*

I can not remember his name but oh damn well it does not matter because once the season is over he will be just a distant memory. Now back to you the fans.

*He says this trying to get the fans stirred up as the boo him even more*

Oh shut up you all boo me because you are jeolous, but you know what come on boo me.

*They boo*

Come on I thought you hated me you worthless pieces of crap!

*They boo him louder than they have all night*

What was that?

*They boo even louder*

Ha I can make you do what ever the hell I want.

*They continue to boo*

You see before when you were all my "adoring Xtreme One's" you all cheered me and you see that only got me so far has not even a world title shot, but now, now I am in the running for a World Title shot whenever the damn hell I want. To get it all I have to do is beat 8 other nobodies who have would not know I championship if it bit hit them in the face. So back to my point you people got me absolutely no where, and now I am almost gauranteed a title match. So to all my fellow "rookies" stay out of my way try to impress mangement enough to give you a job after you lose and will be fine, and to all the other pro's well get ready because your looking at the future face of the company.

*As the fans boo him continuesly, he just ignores it and gets close up to the camera*

As for you Sean O'Has been and never was, after the battle royal I'm going to do you a favor and force you to pair with someone equal caliber because maybe there is not a pro at my level but still anything is better than you. I told you got a lucky draw with me, but you said no, now I taking a way your luck and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

*He begins to walk out and Sean's music hits again*

Kill this **** crap I would rather have no music than this music

*He throws the mic as he walks out to the fans booing him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 Sdlogo
Friday Night SmackDown!

Venue:
Madison Square Garden
Date: 3/18/11
Network: SyFy

Knockouts Tag Match:
Bella Twins vs. Ashley Massaro and Kelly Kelly

Quick Results:
This was a great match to kick off FWE's SmackDown Opener! The match ended with Nikki getting pumbled by Ashley and then Brie sneaks over to their opponett's corner and knocks down Kelly. Kelly's on the outside when the ref takes his attentions to Kelly. Brie then sneaks in behind Ashley and hits a Reverse Bulldog DDT, and Brie rolls Nikki out of the ring. Brie covers Kelly and the ref bring his attention back to the ring and counts 3.
Winners: Bella Twins

Sting's Open Challenge:
Sting vs. ???

Quick Results:
Sting waited inside the ring when RAW's Mr. Anderson's music hit.. The fans began to boo, and Sting looked at the ramp saying "Come on Anderson!" when Anderson's NXT Season 1 Rookie Dustin Shore walks out and the fans are shocked and begins to have mixed reactions. Sting looks confused as they stare at each other across the ring. This match went back and forth, and Dustin began to retrieve the momentum. Dustin Shore then kicked Sting in the gut and hit his pro's finisher, the Mic Check, and the referee counted the 3. UPSET!
Winner: NXT Season 1 Rookie Dustin Shore

After the match, Anderson came out to congratulate Dustin Shore. Anderson extended his hand and Shore shook it and Anderson then kicked Shore in the gut and hit his own Mic Check. Anderson shouts at him "Devon Short!! I am an asshole! Now get back to studying!" Anderson walks up the ramp backwards, chewing his gum, looking on at Shore and Sting laid out in the ring.

Tag Team Match:
The Heartbreak Express w/Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito and Primo

Quick Results:
The Heartbreak Express's music hit and Carlito and Primo is in the ring, but the Heartbreak Express don't show up. Then the referee rings the bell and begins to count. They don't even show up at the count of the 10, so the referee rings the bell, and Carlito and Primo look confused.
Winners: Carlito and Primo Via Forfeit

Carlito and Primo get their hands raised in victory and they are talking in Spanish when Matt Hardy and Cody Rhodes come out from the crowd in Mattitude shirts and attack Carlito and Primo. They beat down on them.. Cody hits Cross Rhodes on Carlito and then Matt Hardy hits Twist of Fate on Primo. They stand in the middle of the ring with their hands raised high, with evil smirks.

Singles Match:
Tyson Kidd vs. Christian

Quick Results:
This is a great match, that was back and forth, with history between these two the past week here in FWE. The match ended when Christian went to the top rope, but missed the Frog Splash due to Kidd moving out of the way. Christian gets up holding his stomach and Tyson is behind him and then puts Christian in position and hits Christian's own move, the Killswitch. Tyson then picks up the victory, and he stands there with his foot on Christian's chest, a fist raised high in victory, and a smirk on his face.
Winner: Tyson Kidd

6-Man St. Patrick's Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal Main Event:
Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kurt Angle vs. Diesel
All must wear green to the ring or will not participate, FWE Championship On The Line

[None were disabled from the Battle Royal because all wore green to the ring]
Order of Elimination:
- Diesel is eliminated by all 5 other men, when they gang up on Diesel to begin the battle royal, knowing he's tough to eliminate one-on-one with his height.
- Kurt Angle is eliminated when Wade Barrett kicks Kurt in the head and Kurt tumbles over the top rope and to the floor.
- Wade Barrett is eliminated when John Cena tosses him over the top rope with the Attitude Adjustment.
- John Cena is eliminated when he yells at Barrett after just eliminating him, and CM Punk comes over and tosses Cena over the top rope. Cena then fights with Barrett into the fans and eventually make it to the backstage area.
- Alberto Del Rio is eliminated when CM Punk hits a GTS over the top rope, Alberto goes over the top rope, but when he's about to go down, he holds the top rope almost lifeless and CM Punk just knocks Del Rio down.
Winner: CM Punk [NEW FWE Champion]

There is confetti and fireworks going off at the top of the ramp as CM Punk celebrates in the ring as the referee hands CM Punk the FWE Championship. SmackDown! goes off air when CM Punk is on his knees in the ring, holding up the FWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Christian is sitting in his locker room, holding his stomach, knowing Tyson only beat him because he missed the Frog Splash.

Husky Harris is walking around after watching SmackDown.

David Otunga is in the gym, getting ready for a match he HOPES he has on monday.

Omega is in his locker room celebrating his pro's victory.

Last edited by JHF0410[The#1Peep] on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Post Smackdown
In the off-air closing of Smackdown, the lights cut out in the arena. When they returned; CM Punk was laid out in the ring. His title was then attached to a rope that let up to the rafters. The title then rose up as the Smackdown show finished.

Last edited by [era of awesome][SP] on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Shane McMahon is in his office, after just watching SD and just seeing the FWE Champion Punk being laid out, and is pissed off that the man who represents the SmackDown brand now is out cold.

Last edited by ASU Mountaineer on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

FORGET THIS

Last edited by [era of awesome][SP] on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Mr. Anderson is walking around the hallways, chewing his gum, wearing his a**hole T-Shirt and his wrestling attire, pissed off that his rookie got involved with the main brand for the "real" superstars and when Dustin's supposed to be studying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Chris Sabin is in the gym, on the treadmill.

Last edited by ASU Mountaineer on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, his victory over a legendary WCW star in his first match somewhat smeared by the actions of his Pro.*

*John Cena is backstage, disappointed that he couldn't capture the FWE Championship.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, his victory over a legendary WCW star in his first match somewhat smeared by the actions of his Pro.*

*John Cena is backstage, disappointed that he couldn't capture the FWE Championship.*
OT: Check your PMs in a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 am

Breaking News From The Desk of FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon:

- After seeing Punk laid out after the victory, Shane has called out the man who assaulted the FWE Champion for that man to show up next week live on SmackDown.

- Shane made a match for SD next week, as a result of the post-match from the tag match, Carlito and Primo will face Matt Hardy and Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

"Of The Weeks" have been updated.. We will start P25 next week, most likely.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 am

OFF Niiiice I shall do a promo tomorrow morning or night (eastern time) as I am busy during the day. But Punk shall have choice words for his mystery assailant
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 am

ASU Mountaineer wrote:

OT: And NXT Rookies, come out to your pro's theme!

sorry dude my mistake
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:36 am

RVD arrives, happy with his win on Superstars this week, but now aiming for a spot on the RAW card.

Wade Barrett arrives, fuming over his Battle Royal loss on Smackdown. Barrett heads to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 am

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:

>>The Viper; Randy Orton arrives at the FWE arena, still feeling afew effects from the Gutwrench Powerbomb; Jack Swagger delievered the other night. He searches for AJ Styles, having the perfect idea for the stipulation.<<

>>All fo the TV's in the FWE arena; that have the FWE logo on them, suddenly goes fuzzy. In purple words; the text: "Ain't no grave; can hold my body down." appears. The tv's cut back to normal and the lights flicker. Then return.<<

[b](AJ Styles walks up to Orton)]/b]

"I have heard the two cowards are facing us in a tag team, they both scared as I beat thme both on Raw last week. But can you please tell me what else I need to know about this match, I am confused"

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 am

(Rio theme music screams out through the speakers. The crowd starts booing thinking it is Rio but when the crowd sees it is Evans they go nuts. This is second time in his short career the crowd has cheered him. He taunts before walking down the ramp and getting in the ring he has mike in hand)

"I guess everyone has seen the rankings, Jake Lyndon is number 1. Why would the golden boy be number 1? He draws the rateings in. He makes bigger money then us. He ego is bigger then us. But hell we put more of a match then him. Sure he has won titles, and is a legend and stuff. But that means jack crap to me. {The crowd cheers} Jake's pro, is going around, saying Jake is the best, he wil win the whole thing. What a load crap. Even the best lose. And I know Jake has lost may times. But enough about him. This my time. my spot light. I am "The Classic" Kevin Evans, the most ruthless, heartless man in wrestling. I got that nickname when I retired Casey, back in 3XW. That when I first started wrestling. I have also quit wreslting. Back when I was Kevin Divine. But, I sucked, I kept losing. So, I quit, I changed my name and learned new moves. I came back through 3XW, and made a massive, impact there, by beating Cyrus and Casey two great wrestlers."

(The crowd cheers loudly for Evans)

"But this is FWE. Not 3XW. This a new path for me. I am goingt to make another impact here. I will win NXT. Sure everyone says that, but hell they are not me. They don't have the heart, or the soul, or the just the skill, to win NXT, but I do! Hell, everyone can think, I will lose, the young gun, has no promise... He is full of hot air. Well I will prove I am not by beating some of so called favs right here on NXT! Yea thats right. I said it. I am going to beat the favs. {The crowd is cherring} Yea even these guys say I can. But yea, Chad kelly. I met you backstage. You seem pretty cool man. Maybe while we are on NXT togeather, we should fight each other or team up. And SHOW these fans what heart and soul is all about! Well goodnight everyone, peace out!!"

{Evans throws the mike and leaves under massive cheers}
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 am

*Brian Kendrick arrives and walks into the wrong locker room*

*Seth Rollings arrives and is booed by a bunch of smarks*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:47 am

*Even though he is upset that Mr. Anderson ruined his moment, Dustin Shore knows that he got a valuable jump-start on all the other rookies by not only going out for a match before any of them did, but winning and defeating a member of the FWE roster. He is seen sitting backstage, reading a book as he waits to impress again on NXT tonight.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 am

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs for the fans and takes pics, then walks in, walking around the arena.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena, walking into his locker room.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He also walks past the fans and into the arena, where he goes into the gym for his daily workout.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He also walks past the fans and into the arena. He sits in the cafeteria with a sandwhich and begins eating.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Jerishows wrote:
RVD arrives, happy with his win on Superstars this week, but now aiming for a spot on the RAW card.

Wade Barrett arrives, fuming over his Battle Royal loss on Smackdown. Barrett heads to the ring.
Justin Gabriel walk behind Barrett
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Justin Gabriel walk behind Barrett

Barett turns around in annoyance.

Barrett- What are you looking at, Gabriel?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Spiral arrives at the arena smoking a cigarette. An interviewer approaches.

Spiral - "Not right now bro."

Spiral flicks the cigarette to the ground and walks in to the FWE arena in search of a creative writer.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:27 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs for the fans and takes pics, then walks in, walking around the arena.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks past the fans and into the arena, walking into his locker room.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives. He also walks past the fans and into the arena, where he goes into the gym for his daily workout.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He also walks past the fans and into the arena. He sits in the cafeteria with a sandwhich and begins eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next