The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 am

so imma drop Desmon and Crimson to focus on Yusuf and make him awesome
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

_______ is waiting patiently in an elevator on the top floor. They press the button to go down to the bottom car park as the doors shut. Then suddenly, the doors fly open and Triple H walks into the lift.

Triple H: "Get the hell out of my way. Do you know who I am? I am the next FWE Champion..."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 am

Hazza wrote:
_______ is waiting patiently in an elevator on the top floor. They press the button to go down to the bottom car park as the doors shut. Then suddenly, the doors fly open and Triple H walks into the lift.

Triple H: "Get the hell out of my way. Do you know who I am? I am the next FWE Champion..."

*Cody just chuckles to himself*

Cody Rhodes

I think your mistaken Hunter, you see, your actually fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship while I on the other hand will be fighting for the FWE Championship, I'm on Smackdown and your on Raw... So get your facts straight next time you are talking about this company's world Championships or I'll sadly have to correct you each and Everytime, I don't want to, but I just can't help myself simply because I enjoy proving you wrong
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 am

Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Cody Rhodes

I think your mistaken Hunter, you see, your actually fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship while I on the other hand will be fighting for the FWE Championship, I'm on Smackdown and your on Raw... So get your facts straight next time you are talking about this company's world Championships or I'll sadly have to correct you each and Everytime, I don't want to, but I just can't help myself simply because I enjoy proving you wrong
"Who the hell do you think you're talking to, pretty boy. You know damn well what I meant, so watch your pathetic mouth, you slimy duck. You better keep your mouth shut, or I will have to break every pretty little bone in your second generation body!"
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 am

Can I get Brian Kendrick on RAW and Seth Rollins on SD?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am

Hazza wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Cody Rhodes

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to, pretty boy. You know damn well what I meant, so watch your pathetic mouth, you slimy duck. You better keep your mouth shut, or I will have to break every pretty little bone in your second generation body!"

*Rhodes gets in his face*

Cody Rhodes

Hunter this ain't like it was back in the WWE, it's different this time... You don't get to makes the rules and tell me what to do anymore because like Shane said your Father-in-law is not here in FWE, so you no longer get what you want around this place and i'm not going to stand here and take this abuse from a man who married his bosses daughter just so he could become a big time star in the wrestling business because I don't take crap from anybody anymore especially from a man who is no longer in his prime

{The Elevator opens as Cody steps out before giving HHH a dirty look as it closes}

Last edited by Samuel on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 am

Seriously hazza get on the chat
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 am

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
John Morrison walks backstage getting huge heat from the fans who are backstage, he looks around and he laughs at them after he single handidly destroyed Triples, Roids, and Jericho.

Sean O'Haire looks for his NXT Rookie or anyone that has something interesting going on. That he could "advise" them on
Batista walks up to Morrison

Batista:Just because you won the match doesn't mean your going to win the World Title because there's only one person who deserves to win it and that is.....ME!!!!!!
Morrison: What makes you think you deserve the title Roids? The fact that you can't wrestle? The fact that you can't work a mic? The fact that you have bigger breasts than Maryse? Tell me something bub, do you really believe you have a shot in hell at defeating the greatest wrestler this world has ever seen "The Guru of Greatness"? Clearly the answer your gonna say is yes to all the above, however the answer is you stand no chance in hell because I'm that damn good that I will shove Sneezerman straight down your throat.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 am

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
John Morrison walks backstage getting huge heat from the fans who are backstage, he looks around and he laughs at them after he single handidly destroyed Triples, Roids, and Jericho.

Sean O'Haire looks for his NXT Rookie or anyone that has something interesting going on. That he could "advise" them on

The Creature of the Shadows/Aaron Xtreme/The Creature of the Shadows
*Sees Sean and beggins walking over to him clapping*

Well who do we have here, if it isn't the luckiest man on the planet to be able to coach I, the Creature of the Shadows
Sean: What makes me the luckiest man? I get to teach someone with absolutely no talent what so ever to become just like me? I get to teach him that acting like a drugged out retard such as Jeff Hardy isn't the way to go. I get to show you that I'm miles ahead of Jeff Hardy and unlike Jeff I can actually wrestle and work a mic. So are you going to drop the whole Jeff Hardy lookalike act?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Well who do we have here, if it isn't the luckiest man on the planet to be able to coach I, the Creature of the Shadows
Sean: What makes me the luckiest man? I get to teach someone with absolutely no talent what so ever to become just like me? I get to teach him that acting like a drugged out retard such as Jeff Hardy isn't the way to go. I get to show you that I'm miles ahead of Jeff Hardy and unlike Jeff I can actually wrestle and work a mic. So are you going to drop the whole Jeff Hardy lookalike act?

The Creature of Darkness/Aaron Xtreme/The Creature of Darkness:
*Aaron sits there biting his tongue trying to resit his old ways of fan favoritetood*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

*Aaron sits there biting his tongue trying to resit his old ways of fan favoritetood*

Wade Barrett comes up to both men, before the situation can come to blows.

Barrett- Hello there, my name is Wade Barrett. I didn't want to interrupt, but I had a proposal for both of you. Seeing as how I have got the number 1 ranked Rookie in Jake Lyndon, it's a cinch that he will win. After all, he's under the guidance of me. But out of all the Pro's and al the Rookie's, I like you two the best and I hope you come a close second. Until then, how about us three and Jake stick together and take NXT by storm? You never know, you two might get lucky and learn something from greatness like myself. How about it?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Yusuf Ali is walking round looking for The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk is wandering the arena thinking about making a HUGE impact Friday against whom ever he is facing, he doesn't care because he knows he an beat any one on the Smackdown Roster

Edge is sitting down backstage a little flustered with management (like he is in every company he is in) for not putting him on the match card last night on Monday Night RAW. He knows that next week he will make them wish he was on the first episodes since well, the ratings will be higher and more people will watch because honestly who doesn't want to watch The Rated R Superstar in ation?
OFF Any one down for an RP with either of them?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk is wandering the arena thinking about making a HUGE impact Friday against whom ever he is facing, he doesn't care because he knows he an beat any one on the Smackdown Roster

Edge is sitting down backstage a little flustered with management (like he is in every company he is in) for not putting him on the match card last night on Monday Night RAW. He knows that next week he will make them wish he was on the first episodes since well, the ratings will be higher and more people will watch because honestly who doesn't want to watch The Rated R Superstar in ation?

RVD approaches Edge and sits down next to the Rated R Superstar.

RVD- Hey man. I see you're on RAW as well, huh? Well, I look forward to facing you at some point, what with all our history.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs, takes some pics and walks in. He heads into his locker room and sits down, thinking about his match against Tyson Kidd.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives to the arena. He sees that Shane McMahon made his match with Swagger. He decides to go to the gym and train in the practince ring.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives to the arena. He walks past the fans and walk into the arena. He walks around the arena, thinking about getting something to eat.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He walks past the fans and walks in. He walks around the arena.

Mikel, in case you didn't see Granger is gonna be gone for a little while. https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t837-okay-listen-up#15834

I may need a new pro...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Barrett- Hello there, my name is Wade Barrett. I didn't want to interrupt, but I had a proposal for both of you. Seeing as how I have got the number 1 ranked Rookie in Jake Lyndon, it's a cinch that he will win. After all, he's under the guidance of me. But out of all the Pro's and al the Rookie's, I like you two the best and I hope you come a close second. Until then, how about us three and Jake stick together and take NXT by storm? You never know, you two might get lucky and learn something from greatness like myself. How about it?

*Looks at Sean then back Wade and then grins*
Personally Wade I do believe you would make a much better pro than this worthless piece of crap I have right now
*Then Aaron turns away towards Sean and gets right in his face
Let me reilliterate myself. Piece. Of. Crap!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

*Looks at Sean then back Wade and then grins*
Personally Wade I do believe you would make a much better pro than this worthless piece of crap I have right now
*Then Aaron turns away towards Sean and gets right in his face
Let me reilliterate myself. Piece. Of. Crap!
Sean: This guy who has never been known for any ring work nor has ever been known for being able to work a mic. Actually he is considered as one of the worst mic workers in the industry, if you really want this guy who had a countless number of title shots at John Cena and could never succeed then so be it. He had the advantage plenty of times and could never win a single title. But Aaron I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

RVD approaches Edge and sits down next to the Rated R Superstar.

RVD- Hey man. I see you're on RAW as well, huh? Well, I look forward to facing you at some point, what with all our history.
Edge scoffs and chuckles
Look forward to facing me? honesty you do know what you would be getting yourself into right?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm

*Smackdown roster member John Cena is seen backstage, interested in where his NXT Rookie is.*

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage, still not happy about having Orton cost him the US Title. He sees he has a tag match with Husky against Styles and Orton, and smiles.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore walks backstage, a bit disappointed in his Pro so far.*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Batista arrives at the arena looking for his opponents for RAW next week.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Smackdown roster member John Cena is seen backstage, interested in where his NXT Rookie is.*

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage, still not happy about having Orton cost him the US Title. He sees he has a tag match with Husky against Styles and Orton, and smiles.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore walks backstage, a bit disappointed in his Pro so far.*
Husky Harris walks up to Jack.

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris

"Hey Jack. I talked to Shane. I can guess by the way you're smiling that you saw our match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm

JD wrote:
Mikel,this last days I haven't got time to rp,sorry man,tomorrow I'll try to,oh,and also,I'll drop The Great Khali,with Johnson and Kidd it's too much for me. :/
Ok.. So you got Johnson and Kidd and thats it?

Cole wrote:
Matt Hardy Version 1.0 on SD?
Accepted.

Cole wrote:
And if I'm not mistaken, JB dropped Kidd. So can I have him on Raw.
I think he's just dropping Khali..

Mitch wrote:
Mikel, add to the Raw match card for next week:

Singles Match
Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Alright.. Sorry, forgot.. BTW, loved that rp between you two.

Shade wrote:
so imma drop Desmon and Crimson to focus on Yusuf and make him awesome
Awww man..... You better make him awesome, cuz Ima need new people to pick up Desmond and Crimson.

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Can I get Brian Kendrick on RAW and Seth Rollins on SD?
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Mikel, in case you didn't see Granger is gonna be gone for a little while. https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t837-okay-listen-up#15834

I may need a new pro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Fuhk......

FWE's NXT BREAKING NEWS:
- Primo has resigned as a NXT Pro to Omega.. He'll be replaced by former World Champion, CM Punk!!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 pm

CM Punk
*as he catches the announcement of the intercom hes a bit confused but he remembers somewhere in his contract he could be used to train young stars in NXT... so he shrugs and mutters under his breath*
This kid better be worth my time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next