The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

A headshot of Matt Hardy is shown. He holds the V1 sign in front of his face and the crowd cheers. The camera zooms out and shows Matt Hardy wearing a shirt that says "Mattitude is Back" The crowd cheers some more. Then the lights in the arena go black.

Matt enters the arena to some mixed reactions and steps into the ring with a microphone in hand.

Matt Hardy V1

It feels so good to be back in this very ring. Now if I could eliminate each and every one of you it would make my life a hell of a lot better

The crowd boos

V1 is back and better than ever. But I'm missing one little something that could get my FWE career started. Followers. I need my Mattitude followers man. So with that being said, I want to invite someone into this Era of Mattitude with me. So if anyone wants with the one and only Matt Hardy, then come on out.

OT-TBC by any Smackdown superstar
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Oriadon wrote:
JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris

"You better hope for your sake that you don't try to attack one of us, or else you'll just lose to the numbers game."

>>Orton smirks and looks at the chair, then back at Husky.<<
"Really Husky? The numbers game? Well, lets see!"
>>Orton flips the chair up for a shot, but suddenly stops.<<

"Whats the matter Orton? Snake got your chair?"

>>Orton smirks and lets out a light laugh before smashing the chair over Husky's head. Orton then kicks Thwagger in the gut and drops the chair, charging him back into the ladder he had shaken.<<
Harris falls, feeling the impact of the chair on his head. Whole on the ground, he looks up and sees Orton whipping Jack toward the ladder. Husky gets up and tackles Orton to the ground.
*Jack Swagger got caught by surprise, being forced back into the ladder as Swagger and the ladder fall over. But then Husky comes back and charges Orton, taking him to the ground. Jack picks up the chair, motioning for Husky to get Orton standing.*

>>Orton twiches and turns, in pain. When Husky drags Orton up, Orton barely sees Swagger with the chair. He wuickly elbows Husky, but Swagger swings, about to nail Orton, Orton manages to duck it, and throw Husky into the chair.<<
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Oriadon wrote:

"You better hope for your sake that you don't try to attack one of us, or else you'll just lose to the numbers game."

>>Orton smirks and lets out a light laugh before smashing the chair over Husky's head. Orton then kicks Thwagger in the gut and drops the chair, charging him back into the ladder he had shaken.<<
Harris falls, feeling the impact of the chair on his head. Whole on the ground, he looks up and sees Orton whipping Jack toward the ladder. Husky gets up and tackles Orton to the ground.
*Jack Swagger got caught by surprise, being forced back into the ladder as Swagger and the ladder fall over. But then Husky comes back and charges Orton, taking him to the ground. Jack picks up the chair, motioning for Husky to get Orton standing.*

>>Orton twiches and turns, in pain. When Husky drags Orton up, Orton barely sees Swagger with the chair. He wuickly elbows Husky, but Swagger swings, about to nail Orton, Orton manages to duck it, and throw Husky into the chair.<<
After getting another chair shot, Husky falls to the ground. He is down for a little while as the other 2 fight.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*Jack looks shocked as Husky takes the chair shot. He glares at Orton and smacks the chair against the concrete, daring Orton to come at him.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*Jack looks shocked as Husky takes the chair shot. He glares at Orton and smacks the chair against the concrete, daring Orton to come at him.*

>>Orton smirks and bends down, rolling Husky over. He keeps his eyes on Swagger as he hawls Husky up to his knees and hands. Orton then steps back, looking at the distance between Swagger and Husky. Orton charges and punts Husky in the head. He then continues and kicks Swagger, making him drop the chair.<<
OFF: Im out fer the night! Pce brah!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm

After the punt from Randy, Harris is KOd on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 pm

*Swagger manages to avoid most of the kick's impact, so when Orton comes at him again, he grabs the chair off the ground and jabs Orton in the gut with it. He then gets up and lifts Orton into the Gutwrench Power-bomb position, slamming Orton through the table he patted earlier. Swagger looks from Husky to Orton as officials come to the scene. They try to keep Swagger back, but he makes no attempt to go after Orton or help Husky. As officials tend to them, Swagger turns around and walks away.*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Cole wrote:
A headshot of Matt Hardy is shown. He holds the V1 sign in front of his face and the crowd cheers. The camera zooms out and shows Matt Hardy wearing a shirt that says "Mattitude is Back" The crowd cheers some more. Then the lights in the arena go black.

Matt enters the arena to some mixed reactions and steps into the ring with a microphone in hand.

Matt Hardy V1

It feels so good to be back in this very ring. Now if I could eliminate each and every one of you it would make my life a hell of a lot better

The crowd boos

V1 is back and better than ever. But I'm missing one little something that could get my FWE career started. Followers. I need my Mattitude followers man. So with that being said, I want to invite someone into this Era of Mattitude with me. So if anyone wants with the one and only Matt Hardy, then come on out.

OT-TBC by any Smackdown superstar
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 pm

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage looking smug after laying out Orton.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore looks around, just kind of getting his bearings.*
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
John Morrison walks backstage getting huge heat from the fans who are backstage, he looks around and he laughs at them after he single handidly destroyed Triples, Roids, and Jericho.

Sean O'Haire looks for his NXT Rookie or anyone that has something interesting going on. That he could "advise" them on

The Creature of the Shadows/Aaron Xtreme/The Creature of the Shadows
*Sees Sean and beggins walking over to him clapping*

Well who do we have here, if it isn't the luckiest man on the planet to be able to coach I, the Creature of the Shadows
Sean: What makes me the luckiest man? I get to teach someone with absolutely no talent what so ever to become just like me? I get to teach him that acting like a drugged out retard such as Jeff Hardy isn't the way to go. I get to show you that I'm miles ahead of Jeff Hardy and unlike Jeff I can actually wrestle and work a mic. So are you going to drop the whole Jeff Hardy lookalike act?

The Creature of Darkness/Aaron Xtreme/The Creature of Darkness:
*Aaron sits there biting his tongue trying to resit his old ways of fan favoritetood*

Wade Barrett comes up to both men, before the situation can come to blows.

Barrett- Hello there, my name is Wade Barrett. I didn't want to interrupt, but I had a proposal for both of you. Seeing as how I have got the number 1 ranked Rookie in Jake Lyndon, it's a cinch that he will win. After all, he's under the guidance of me. But out of all the Pro's and al the Rookie's, I like you two the best and I hope you come a close second. Until then, how about us three and Jake stick together and take NXT by storm? You never know, you two might get lucky and learn something from greatness like myself. How about it?

*Looks at Sean then back Wade and then grins*
Personally Wade I do believe you would make a much better pro than this worthless piece of crap I have right now
*Then Aaron turns away towards Sean and gets right in his face
Let me reilliterate myself. Piece. Of. Crap!
Sean: This guy who has never been known for any ring work nor has ever been known for being able to work a mic. Actually he is considered as one of the worst mic workers in the industry, if you really want this guy who had a countless number of title shots at John Cena and could never succeed then so be it. He had the advantage plenty of times and could never win a single title. But Aaron I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know

*Aaron steps back a little and gets a little ticked off as he tries to avoid snapping on his NXT Pro then looks at Wade and then begins to breathe heavy and stroke his hair knowing that Sean has some good points, anyone who knows Aaron knows he is about to loose it on someone but the question is who*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
John Morrison walks backstage getting huge heat from the fans who are backstage, he looks around and he laughs at them after he single handidly destroyed Triples, Roids, and Jericho.

Sean O'Haire looks for his NXT Rookie or anyone that has something interesting going on. That he could "advise" them on

Well who do we have here, if it isn't the luckiest man on the planet to be able to coach I, the Creature of the Shadows
Sean: What makes me the luckiest man? I get to teach someone with absolutely no talent what so ever to become just like me? I get to teach him that acting like a drugged out retard such as Jeff Hardy isn't the way to go. I get to show you that I'm miles ahead of Jeff Hardy and unlike Jeff I can actually wrestle and work a mic. So are you going to drop the whole Jeff Hardy lookalike act?

*Aaron sits there biting his tongue trying to resit his old ways of fan favoritetood*

Barrett- Hello there, my name is Wade Barrett. I didn't want to interrupt, but I had a proposal for both of you. Seeing as how I have got the number 1 ranked Rookie in Jake Lyndon, it's a cinch that he will win. After all, he's under the guidance of me. But out of all the Pro's and al the Rookie's, I like you two the best and I hope you come a close second. Until then, how about us three and Jake stick together and take NXT by storm? You never know, you two might get lucky and learn something from greatness like myself. How about it?

Personally Wade I do believe you would make a much better pro than this worthless piece of crap I have right now
Sean: This guy who has never been known for any ring work nor has ever been known for being able to work a mic. Actually he is considered as one of the worst mic workers in the industry, if you really want this guy who had a countless number of title shots at John Cena and could never succeed then so be it. He had the advantage plenty of times and could never win a single title. But Aaron I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know

*Aaron steps back a little and gets a little ticked off as he tries to avoid snapping on his NXT Pro then looks at Wade and then begins to breathe heavy and stroke his hair knowing that Sean has some good points, anyone who knows Aaron knows he is about to loose it on someone but the question is who*
*Dustin Shore walks by and hears Sean rip into Wade Barrett. He gets a look and walks over to them all.*

Dustin: Sean, that's big talk coming from someone who hasn't been relevant to wrestling in seven years. You know, kind of like the Rock, except when you return no one knows who you are.

*Dustin turns to Wade Barrett and sticks out his hand.*

Dustin: I do, however, know who this man is. Pleased to meet you, Wade. My name is Dustin Shore.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

*Dustin Shore walks by and hears Sean rip into Wade Barrett. He gets a look and walks over to them all.*

Dustin: Sean, that's big talk coming from someone who hasn't been relevant to wrestling in seven years. You know, kind of like the Rock, except when you return no one knows who you are.

*Dustin turns to Wade Barrett and sticks out his hand.*

Dustin: I do, however, know who this man is. Pleased to meet you, Wade. My name is Dustin Shore.

*Aaron just sits back and laughs at the coments made by Dustin as those twisted thoughts come to his mind*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:20 am

*Aaron X grabs Dustin's attention with his laugh, and Dustin turns to him.*

Dustin Shore: Ah, you must be Sean's protege, I believe the roster listed you as Aaron X. You see yourself as a creature of the night? That's good, because I hate sharing the spotlight. And you can bet that the spotlight will be on me, despite what critics think of Spiral and Jake Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 am

Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Ah, you must be Sean's protege, I believe the roster listed you as Aaron X. You see yourself as a creature of the night? That's good, because I hate sharing the spotlight. And you can bet that the spotlight will be on me, despite what critics think of Spiral and Jake Lyndon.

Aaron X: Son if you think for a damn second that your going to beat me in this competition...
*He stops to think for a second*
You know what go ahead have your little dreams of winning this season, I mean I do love to crush people's dreams
*He gets in Dustins face as he clenches his fist to represent crushing and just grins*

OCC: I quit formatting that was annoying me
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 am

Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Aaron X: Son if you think for a damn second that your going to beat me in this competition...
You know what go ahead have your little dreams of winning this season, I mean I do love to crush people's dreams
*He gets in Dustins face as he clenches his fist to represent crushing and just grins*

Dustin: That's funny, because me winning NXT is not just my dream, it is my destiny. You can try to fight a man's dreams, Aaron, but against fate you're powerless. Honestly, I've been thinking that I'm going to win NXT since I got here two days ago. And as I look at you, you don't look capable of crushing much of anything associated with me.

*Dustin looks down on the smaller Aaron X, smirking.*

Off: You see why I don't bother with it...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am

Oriadon wrote:
Aaron Xtreme wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin: That's funny, because me winning NXT is not just my dream, it is my destiny. You can try to fight a man's dreams, Aaron, but against fate you're powerless. Honestly, I've been thinking that I'm going to win NXT since I got here two days ago. And as I look at you, you don't look capable of crushing much of anything associated with me.

*Dustin looks down on the smaller Aaron X, smirking.*

Off: You see why I don't bother with it...

Aaron: Son, fate can be twisted in at a moments notice, destiny is only an illusion while the shadows know nothing of them, you see destiny does not apply to me I believe in life you force things to happen and that causes a chain reaction of events which comes with more choices and more chain reactions. For example you chose to join NXT when I did so it lead to you meeting me, which made you choose to be a friend or foe of mine, now either way that is a bad choice because in the end you will lose to me because I said so but, to the point the choice that you make to join this competition will lead to your doom. Now if you excuse me.

*He begins to walk towards the main doors to leave but also begins to put a pair of conceled barbed-wire brass knuckles on his hand with a grin*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake Lyndon arrives looking for Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio arrives looking for Kevin Evans

Y2J Chris Jericho walks out of his locker room

OOC-Gonna cuts meself a promo after school k

(Kevin Evans walks up to Rio)

"So you are my Pro? I guess you know my name already, but if you don't it is THE CLASSIC Kevin Evans!"

Alberto Del Rio I don't care what your name, all I care about is your destiny. And it's your destiny to win NXT or have me belt the snot out of you. Oh and my name, my name is Alberto Del Rio, but you all ready knew that

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks.)

"Of course it is my desntiny to win the NXT, everyone knows that. I am born to become World Champion, but before I can do that, I must sharp, my skills. So time for you to step up and train me."

(Evans grins)

Alberto Del Rio I need to step up? Do you know who I am? I am, Allllllllllllllbertooooooooooo Del Rrrrriioooooooooo!!!!!! And you are nothing to me until you prove you deserve my help!

(Kevin Evans sighs before looking straight at Rio)

"Oh, so I am nothing to you? Do I need to prove myself to you on NXT? Well, I will. I will prove to you I am not all talk, I can back up my words. So when I win on NXT, you will need to train me. deal?"

Alberto Del Rio No, you just show me respect, as your superior or I will send you to the bottom of the scrap heap will all the other losers!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake Lyndon arrives looking for Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio arrives looking for Kevin Evans

Y2J Chris Jericho walks out of his locker room

OOC-Gonna cuts meself a promo after school k

(Kevin Evans walks up to Rio)

"So you are my Pro? I guess you know my name already, but if you don't it is THE CLASSIC Kevin Evans!"

Alberto Del Rio I don't care what your name, all I care about is your destiny. And it's your destiny to win NXT or have me belt the snot out of you. Oh and my name, my name is Alberto Del Rio, but you all ready knew that

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks.)

"Of course it is my desntiny to win the NXT, everyone knows that. I am born to become World Champion, but before I can do that, I must sharp, my skills. So time for you to step up and train me."

(Evans grins)

Alberto Del Rio I need to step up? Do you know who I am? I am, Allllllllllllllbertooooooooooo Del Rrrrriioooooooooo!!!!!! And you are nothing to me until you prove you deserve my help!

(Kevin Evans sighs before looking straight at Rio)

"Oh, so I am nothing to you? Do I need to prove myself to you on NXT? Well, I will. I will prove to you I am not all talk, I can back up my words. So when I win on NXT, you will need to train me. deal?"

Alberto Del Rio No, you just show me respect, as your superior or I will send you to the bottom of the scrap heap will all the other losers!

(Kevin Evans does not like that word "Superior" but he decides to play it safe)

"OK boss man. I will respect you as my superior, snice your better then me and all. Happy boss man?

(Evans is still not liking answering to Rio. But he must do it or else he will never get anywhere here.)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am

[Del Rio winks at Evans before walking away]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

(Evans facepalms before walking off muttering something about Rio and Fool)
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:40 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Matt Hardy

Approaches Kevin Evans.

Aww does Del Rio got you down? Well have no fear, V1 is here! I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:12 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[As Evans walks along he is barged by Yusuf Ali]

Yusuf: watch were your going Evans.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:58 am

RVD arrives and hits the practice ring.

Wade Barrett looks for his NXT Rookie, Jake Lyndon
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 am

{Matt Morgan is walking around backstage looking for King Sheamus}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[As Evans walks along he is barged by Yusuf Ali]

Yusuf: watch were your going Evans.

(Evans stops and turns around)

"What the hell?! Are you bloddy blind?! Who the hell are you? You better answer me, of the the sake of your health"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next