The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"

Go down 
+10
White guy
Mesa
Periwinkles
Alissa Daily
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
The Roman Empire
JD
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Empty
PostSubject: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Owf10

"It's A New Day"

Rules:
- 3 wrestlers maximum
I want to have a 3 maximum because that's reasonable. If I allowed only 1 or 2, some people would get bored because all of their superstars/divas would have storylines and if I allowed 5 or more, it'd be too much for people to handle and the thread would die because of boredom and not enough storylines. 3 is the most reasonable number. This 3 wrestler maximum does not include managers, management, or authority figures, aka referees.

- 5 day activity rule
I want this thread to be a success, not to go in the pile of my failures. So there's a 5 day activity rule. If you are not active, you will potentially use your superstars to another user or I will just release them into the free agency. And no, being active does not mean posting 'arrives' or whatnot. It means actually roleplaying and replying to someone. If you make a 6-line arriving roleplay but you dont actually reply to anyone, it won't count as being active. If you are going to be without access to a computer for more than 5 days, let me know and I will not count this against you. Tell me how long you will be gone. If you tell me you'll be gone 8 days and you are gone for 13 days, yes that'll count against you and you will lose your superstars. This is for the best interest of OWF.

- Respond to other users roleplays
This goes into a bit with the 5 day activity rule. If you don't actually interact with other users in this thread, that will go against you in the 5 day activity rule. And if you see someone post and nobody is posting back, than you need to post to that person. Now, I try to reply to everyone but its just not possible. This doesn't mean you have to reply to absolutely everyone and have a rivalry with everyone.. You can say good luck in their match or have a reunion conversation with the wrestler or you can make rivals with them or you can make a faction or a tag team. Anything is fine with me.

- Management users and Authority figures.
Alright.. Authority figures, also known as referees, will be responsible for refereeing matches and refereeing the Hardcore Championship Matches in roleplays which are defended in 24/7 rules. Management users, also known as the Creative Team, will be responding to wrestlers complaints. If you are on the Management and are approached by a wrestler wanting something, you send OWF Chairman Shane McMahon an E-Mail and Shane will take care of it. (Note: An E-Mail on the thread, not a real message on The Universe). These will have to be the most active, so they are on a 72 hour activity deal. And the 72 hour rule follows the activity rule. So if any complications, let me know.

- No Cyberbullying, whatsoever.
[i]This is a no go. Yeah, roleplaying and fighting and talking smack about the other wrestler is fine, but no off topic cyberbullying. If I see this, strike one, if it happens again, you're kicked off the thread. Period.

- No Rated-R/X content.
You all should know better. Relationships are only allowed if a storyline is involved and it has to be approved by at least 2 members of the Creative Team. This will not turn into a love story. And this means, no posting pictures of nude people. That's sick and will be reported to an administrator of The Universe.

- No Spamming.
I don't like spamming on E-Feds. If you want people to join your thread, ask them on a message or on another thread. Don't do it on mine.

That's for now. I will add rules if there are any complications or needs to do so in the future of OWF.

Thank you,
Mikel

Last edited by King Del Rio on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Wwe_creative_team

OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon portrayed by ~Mikel~

OWF President of the Board Eric Bischoff portrayed by ~Granger~

OWF Vice President of the Board Theodore Long portrayed by ~Jarrett~

OWF Chief Executive Officer: Zack Ryder portrayed by ~Mesa~

Wanted Management Positions:
Chief Operating Officer
Money, Merchandise, Talent Organizer (Must make banners)

Referees:

Earl Hebner portrayed by ~Mikel~
Dave Hebner portrayed by ~Granger~
Mike Chioda portrayed by ~JD~

Last edited by King Del Rio on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" RawRoster1

RAW Roster:
Alberto Del Rio portrayed by ~Mikel~
Alex Riley portrayed by ~Granger~ [MANAGER]
Chris Jericho portrayed by ~Jarrett~
Christian portrayed by ~JHF0410~
D'Lo Brown portrayed by ~Michael~
"Dashing" Cody Rhodes portrayed by ~Skyler~
Edge portrayed by ~JHF0410~
John Bradshaw Layfield portrayed by ~Tony~
John Morrison portrayed by ~Dan~
Matt Morgan portrayed by ~Yannic~
Randy Orton portrayed by ~Ethan~
Ranjin Singh portrayed by ~JD~ [MANAGER]
Ricardo Rodriguez portrayed by ~Mikel~ [MANAGER]
Ron Simmons portrayed by ~Tony~
Sheamus portrayed by ~Mop~
The Great Khali portrayed by ~JD~
The Miz portrayed by ~Granger~

Awesome Kong portrayed by ~Alissa~
Madison Rayne portrayed by ~Mrs. Charismatic RKOed Enigma~
Maryse portrayed by ~Selena~

RAW Stables:
APA: John Bradshaw Layfield + Ron Simmons
E & C: Edge + Christian

RAW Other On-Air Talent:
Jerry "The King" Lawler :: Color Commentator
Michael Cole :: Play-by-Play Commentator
Jim Ross :: Back-Up Commentator

Todd Grisham :: Backstage Interviewer
Josh Matthews :: Backstage Interviewer

Lillian Garcia :: Ring Announder

Last edited by King Del Rio on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" SDRoster1

SmackDown! Roster:
AJ Styles portrayed by ~Dan~
Bull Buchanan portrayed by ~Granger~
CM Punk portrayed by ~JD~
Dolph Ziggler portrayed by ~Mesa~
Ezekiel Jackson portrayed by ~Samuel~
James Storm portrayed by ~Yannic~
Jeff Hardy portrayed by ~Tony~
Justin Gabriel portrayed by ~Michael~
Kenny King portrayed by ~Mesa~
Mason Ryan portrayed by ~Yannic~
Montel Vontavious Porter portrayed by ~Mop~
Rhett Titus portrayed by ~Mesa~
Santino Marrela portrayed by ~Ethan~
Steven Richards portrayed by ~Granger~
The Godfather portrayed by ~Granger~
Val Venis portrayed by ~Granger~
Undertaker portrayed by ~Jarrett~
Wade Barrett portrayed by ~Mikel~

Melina portrayed by ~Alissa~
Mickie James portrayed by ~Selena~
Winter portrayed by ~Alissa~

SmackDown! Stables:
Right To Censor Val Venis + The Goodfather + Steven Richards + Bull Buchanan
All Night Xpress Kenny King + Rhett Titus

SmackDown! Other On-Air Talent:
Josh Matthews :: Play-by-Play Commentator
Matt Striker :: Color Commentator
Michael Cole :: Play-by-Play Commentator

Jeremy Borash :: Backstage Interviewer
Todd Grisham :: Backstage Interviewer

Justin Roberts :: Ring Announcer

Last edited by King Del Rio on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Champions

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Rawlogo3

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" WWEtitle2
OWF Champion:
-vacant-

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" UnitedStatesChampionship1
United States Champion:
-vacant-

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Sdlogo

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" WHCTitle1
World Heavyweight Champion:
-vacant-

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" ICtitle2
Intercontinental Champion:
-vacant-

Interpromotional:

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" WWETagTitles1
OWF Tag Team Championships:
-vacant-

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Divastitle1
OWF Divas Championship:
-vacant-

OWF Hardcore Championship:
{{pic coming soon}}
-vacant-

Last edited by King Del Rio on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Matchcardslogo

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Rawlogo3
Monday Night RAW
" Where Legends Involve "

Date: 2.7.11
Network: USA Network

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Matt Morgan
Stipulation: None.

APA vs. E & C

Sheamus vs. John Morrison

Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz
For the vacant OWF Championship
Stipulation: No outside interference by Ricardo Rodriguez or Alex Riley, Main Event.

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Murdered1
Tuesday Night Murdered
" The Show Where Superstars Are Born "

Date: TBA
Network: ESPN Network

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" WWESuperstarsLogo1
Thursday Night Superstars
" This Is Our Show Where We Get Television Time "

Date: 2.10.11
Network: WGN

MVP vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
For the vacant Hardcore Championship
Stipulation: Hardcore Match.

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Sdlogo
Friday Night SmackDown!
" Where Champions Are Made "

Date: 2.11.11
Network: SyFy

Dolph Ziggler vs. Santino Marrela
For the vacant Intercontinental Championship

AJ Styles vs. Justin Gabriel

Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk
Stipulation: Main Event.

Last edited by King Del Rio on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" PPVLogo

-OWF's First Pay-Per-View is not confirmed yet-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Power25logo

~Coming Soon to OWF~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Superstaroftheweek

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Weeklydiva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Murdered1

Tuesday Night Murdered is for the independent wrestlers who are looking for an OWF contract.

~Coming Soon to OWF~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Free Space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

You May Now Post.

Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Dolph Ziggler arrives at the arena in a pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie. He instructs the backstage staff to leave it in his locker room as he heads off in search of management.

OOC: CT Spot?
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Dolph Ziggler arrives at the arena in a pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie. He instructs the backstage staff to leave it in his locker room as he heads off in search of management.

Position and Person?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

-CM Punk arrives at the OWF arena for the first time,all the fans are boing him,he raises up his hand,and the fans boo double,Punk smirks,as he enters the arena,and begins to walk around it-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

OT: JD, do you want the SES, The New Nexus, or want CM Punk to be a singles competitor?
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

APA - John Bradshaw Layfield & Ron Simmons arrive at the arena & head to their "office"

Jeff Hardy arrives at the arena & heads to his locker room

Off: You should know the APA Office. If not It's just apart of the arena where there is a door. like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NjONoNGIA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Admin wrote:

Position and Person?

Mesa will have Zack Ryder as a GM? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
OT: JD, do you want the SES, The New Nexus, or want CM Punk to be a singles competitor?
OOC:Singles for now,if there's a SES or TNN member,then the things wil be different.BTW,can I have Mike Chioda as referee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm

OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon arrives in a black limo and a suit as he opens the OWF Entrance Door and walks in as the door shuts behind him. Shane takes a deep breath of the fresh OWF air as he heads down the hallway, searching for his new office.[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Admin wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
Admin wrote:

Position and Person?

Mesa will have Zack Ryder as a GM? Shocked
Shocked

That's a shocker! But It's A New Day!! Zack Ryder will be on the CT, but are currently not accepting General Managers. OWF listed on the Creative Team page what they are in need of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm

JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OOC:Singles for now,if there's a SES or TNN member,then the things wil be different.BTW,can I have Mike Chioda as referee?
Sure, you can.

And there is Mason Ryan on SD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" 2024_The_Miz

[A Black Ford Mustang pulls into the OWF arena as the fan begin to immediately boo as the all know who that car belongs to.. I mean it is obvious as the read the custom "I'm Awesome" written on the car. This car is not only just a mustang but a fully fixed up one with blue tinted windows... people envy The Miz. He opens the door and flashes that cocky grin as he step out and looks at the booing fans and shrugs with confidence. He walks on and hand the valet the keys to his baby. Just as the valet was about to get in the car out pops A-Ri who was looking for a dramatic effect as he pops his collar of his suit.. A lees expensive version of the one Miz is wearing. The Miz and Alex Riley walk by the booing and hating fans as The Miz mouths Be Jealous to a few. he enters the arena and the workers begin to quicken there pace to get out of talking to The Miz who is struck on himself.. I mean who would not be The Miz is what he says... AWESOME. He walks on after checking the bulletin board. He wears a smirk and he walks on down the hallway.]
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon arrives in a black limo and a suit as he opens the OWF Entrance Door and walks in as the door shuts behind him. Shane takes a deep breath of the fresh OWF air as he heads down the hallway, searching for his new office.[/center]
-While CM Punk is walking around the arena,he sees Shane McMahon is going to enter his office,Punk goes to him,and then he makes the Anonymous Raw GM sound-

CM Punk:Can I have your attention please?I just realized that OWF Chairman was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk laughs as he backs up a bit from Shane-

CM Punk:Ha,what happened to your father?He didn't got enough money to buy a wheelchair?That's what I supposed when I saw you entering the Chairman's office.

-Punk smirks at McMahon-

OOC:I'll have to rp with him first.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Tony wrote:
APA - John Bradshaw Layfield & Ron Simmons arrive at the arena & head to their "office"

Jeff Hardy arrives at the arena & heads to his locker room

Off: You should know the APA Office. If not It's just apart of the arena where there is a door. like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NjONoNGIA

*Sheamus walks by "The Office" and sees APA drinking*

Sheamus: Come on Fella's you americans dont really think can touch Ierland in drinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next