The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
[Del Rio winks at Evans before walking away]

(Evans facepalms before walking off muttering something about Rio and Fool)

Matt Hardy

Approaches Kevin Evans.

Aww does Del Rio got you down? Well have no fear, V1 is here! I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 am

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Matt Hardy

Approaches Kevin Evans.

Aww does Del Rio got you down? Well have no fear, V1 is here! I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.

(Kevin Evans looks at him)

"What is the offer, He is just been a pain in the ****. But I am listening..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 am

Jerishows wrote:
RVD arrives and hits the practice ring.

Wade Barrett looks for his NXT Rookie, Jake Lyndon

Jake Lyndon is seen entering the arena in a suite

OOC-John, chatbox
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[As Evans walks along he is barged by Yusuf Ali]

Yusuf: watch were your going Evans.

(Evans stops and turns around)

"What the hell?! Are you bloddy blind?! Who the hell are you? You better answer me, of the the sake of your health"

[Yusuf smirks at Evans arrogantly]

Yusuf: no I am not blind, infact I see quite well just like I can see the fact that you are a insecure Boy.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

OOC-John, chatbox

Barrett- You must be Jake Lyndon, right? Well, I'm Wade Barrett, your Pro for this season of NXT, and, while I am happy that you're the critics favourite to win, I'm also a little bit annoyed that you have'nt come to see me yet. You see, the only way you'll win NXT is if you listen to me, got that?

Barrett waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Dan wrote:
''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Batista arrives at the arena looking for his opponents for RAW next week.
John Morrison is sitting in the hallway meditating.
Batista walks up to him and stares at him

OT:Sorry for late reply
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs for fans and takes pics, than walks in. He walks around the arena, thinking about his match against Tyson Kidd.

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives. He walks right past the fans and walks in. He sits down in his locker room after grabbing some water from the cafateria. He also holds ice to his head, still hurting from the punt. He's angry with Jack for not helping him last night, but knows why he didn't. Knowing Jack got retribution, he didn't have Husky on his mind. He tosses the idea and accepts it.

"A-List" David Otunga arrives to the arena. He also walks past the fans and walks and inside. He goes into the gym and works out.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena, walking past the fans and inside. He goes into the cafeteria and gets a bag of chips, sitting down and eating.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 pm

I will picking up Justin Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Dan wrote:
Batista arrives at the arena looking for his opponents for RAW next week.
John Morrison is sitting in the hallway meditating.
Batista walks up to him and stares at him

OT:Sorry for late reply
Morrison wouldn't have noticed him except he hears his fat roles slap together when he approaches them then opens his eyes

Morrison: Can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

OOC-John, chatbox

Barrett- You must be Jake Lyndon, right? Well, I'm Wade Barrett, your Pro for this season of NXT, and, while I am happy that you're the critics favourite to win, I'm also a little bit annoyed that you have'nt come to see me yet. You see, the only way you'll win NXT is if you listen to me, got that?

Jake Lyndon I don't need your help, got that? I've been in this business for a long time, I know what I need to do to get where I want to like the back of my hand. I deserve to be favourite because I am going to win. So you can just sit their looking pretty for all I care
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Won't be on next two-three days
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore arrives backstage, smiling at the first impressions he's made already.*

*John Cena arrives backstage.*

*Jack Swagger arrives backstage, pleased that he got the one-up on Orton after the US title fiasco.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

OOC-John, chatbox

Jake Lyndon I don't need your help, got that? I've been in this business for a long time, I know what I need to do to get where I want to like the back of my hand. I deserve to be favourite because I am going to win. So you can just sit their looking pretty for all I care

Barrett- We'll see how far you get when your Pro doesn't teach you all of his tricks. See you later, bud.

Wade Barrett leaves.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

OOC-John, chatbox

Barrett- We'll see how far you get when your Pro doesn't teach you all of his tricks. See you later, bud.

Wade Barrett leaves.
*Dustin Shore is seen walking up and he sees Wade Barrett leaving Jake Lyndon in a huff. Dustin walks up to him, smiling as he get to Wade.*

Dustin Shore: It's a real shame that someone would turn away help with the competition being as tough as it is. It seems his number one spot in the pre-rankings has gone to his head.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

OOC-John, chatbox

Wade Barrett leaves.
*Dustin Shore is seen walking up and he sees Wade Barrett leaving Jake Lyndon in a huff. Dustin walks up to him, smiling as he get to Wade.*

Dustin Shore: It's a real shame that someone would turn away help with the competition being as tough as it is. It seems his number one spot in the pre-rankings has gone to his head.

Barrett- I agree with you there, mate. You're Dustin Shore aren't you? Another man who has it in him to win NXT.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Dustin: Thanks for that. You know, I don't like those pre-rankings anyways. Critics are there to create controversy, not be accurate. And I gotta say, those rankings won't make it past the first episode anyways. Jake will learn that his spot isn't guaranteed, and that wrestling in FWE is different from anywhere else. If he refuses help, he'll be stuck behind the learning curve, with someone else pulling ahead...whoever it may be. Me, I'm trying to be more open-minded.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Dustin: Thanks for that. You know, I don't like those pre-rankings anyways. Critics are there to create controversy, not be accurate. And I gotta say, those rankings won't make it past the first episode anyways. Jake will learn that his spot isn't guaranteed, and that wrestling in FWE is different from anywhere else. If he refuses help, he'll be stuck behind the learning curve, with someone else pulling ahead...whoever it may be. Me, I'm trying to be more open-minded.

Barrett- Well, I hope you do well. If you ever get the chance to trade Pro's, I'd be happy to impart my wisdom on you. But for now, I have a rustler at home that I need to attend to.

Barrett shakes hands with Shore and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Barrett- Well, I hope you do well. If you ever get the chance to trade Pro's, I'd be happy to impart my wisdom on you. But for now, I have a rustler at home that I need to attend to.

Barrett shakes hands with Shore and leaves.
*Dustin shakes his hand and waits until Wade starts to walk away before speaking again.*

Dustin: You know, Jake told you pretty bluntly he doesn't need someone to teach him. So, what's stopping you from imparting a bit of that wisdom on me anyways? No one needs to know, but you'll have someone who appreciates what you say. Just food for thought.

*Dustin turns to walk away, glad the seeds have been planted.*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Cole [Winning] wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Matt Hardy

Approaches Kevin Evans.

(Kevin Evans looks at him)

"What is the offer, He is just been a pain in the ****. But I am listening..."

Matt Hardy

I think we both know what I want. You need to ditch Del Rio and join me to become the first Mattitude follower of 2011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I will picking up Justin Gabriel.
Accepted.

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Won't be on next two-three days
Alright, thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Aaron Xtreme:
*Arrives at the Arena in his lambo and begins to head to the locker room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Chris Sabin searches for his tag team partner, Alex Shelley, about their win this Monday on RAW, in their FWE Debut, and Machinegun Reunion.

Mr. Anderson looks for his NXT Rookie, Dustin Shore, going to talk to him about NXT.

FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon is in his office, reviewing the RAW and SD rosters, trying to think of a Superstars card.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Mr. Anderson looks for his NXT Rookie, Dustin Shore, going to talk to him about NXT.

*Dustin Shore turns a corner, pleased at the results of his talk with Wade Barrett, to see his pro, Mr. Anderson. Dustin gives a little exasperated sigh before walking up to him. As he gets closer he puts a smile on.*

Dustin: Hey boss, where have you been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Oriadon wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

*Dustin Shore turns a corner, pleased at the results of his talk with Wade Barrett, to see his pro, Mr. Anderson. Dustin gives a little exasperated sigh before walking up to him. As he gets closer he puts a smile on.*

Mr. Anderson: "I was thinking.. About you and this NXT thing. Want to know what was on my mind?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:24 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Mr. Anderson: "I was thinking.. About you and this NXT thing. Want to know what was on my mind?"
Dustin: Why don't you tell me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next