The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
Monday Night RAW
Live From Seattle, Washington

The first RAW of 2012, was crazy. The show opens with Dolph Ziggler standing in the ring, with a microphone in hand. Ziggler tells everyone that at Royal Rumble, he will finally win his first title on RAW. Ziggler will defeat Kofi Kingston and take the United States Championship back where it belongs. Zack Ryder then emerges from the back and tells Ziggler that he was lucky last week, but any other time, Ryder knows that he could beat Ziggler. Ziggler tells Ryder, to put up or shut up. Just before the two begin to brawl, Mark Henry walks out, and states that tonight, Zack Ryder will defend his Internet Championship, against Dolph Ziggler!

Matt Hardy vs Tommy Dreamer

Matt Hardy and Tommy Dreamer squared off in our first bout, both debuting! Both men went back and forth, giving the fans, not a clue of who was going to win the match. As Hardy flew off the top, Dreamer watches him. Hardy took Dreamer down with a hard shot. Hardy then hit the ropes, charging for a Clothesline, but Dreamer managed to duck it. Dreamer hit the ropes and charged back at Hardy, going to take him out, but Hardy quickly took control back, by kicking Dreamer in the gut. Hardy then goes for a Twist of Fate, but Dreamer rolls through, hooking one of Hardy's arms in the process. Dreamer goes for a double-armed DDT, but Hardy manages to reverse it again, rolling through. Hardy turns and kicks Dreamer in the gut, again, this time, successfully nailing a Twist of Fate on Dreamer! Hardy scores the win!

Winner: Matt Hardy

After the Match, Hardy gets to his feet, as Dreamer rolls in pain. Hardy is about to leave the ring, just as Dreamer begins to crawl to his feet. Hardy puts his leg back inside the ring, and grabs Dreamer, nailing him with one more Twist of Fate. Hardy smirks, in the middle of the ring, getting boos from the fans.

Commercial Break

RAW returns backstage, to see Mark Henry and Christian talking about the events that occurred to The Rock, last week. Henry mentions that Rock will be out for a matter of weeks. Christian and Henry continue to chuckle about it, until Ezekiel Jackson walks in. Jackson asks Henry what his plans are for the night. Henry gets offended and tells Jackson that it is rude to interrupt. Henry and Christian then begin to laugh, until Henry makes Christian versus Jackson, UP NEXT! Christian stops laughing and asks Henry, what the hell is wrong with him. Henry tells Christian that he needs to prove himself to the fans for the match at the Royal Rumble. Christian agrees, as the two face off NEXT!

A Royal Rumble Promo airs.

Christian w/ Mark Henry vs Ezekiel Jackson.

Vince McMahon has sent down his son, Shane McMahon to watch this match, and to make sure Eric Bischoff doesn't interfere, and also to scout the talent. The match has died down abit now, as both men continue to work on each other, in their final moments. Christian comes out of the blue and kicks Jackson in the gut. Christian runs and hits the ropes, diving off, hitting Jackson with a crossbody! Christian quickly gets to his feet and stalks. Jackson slowly gets back to his feet. Christian charges but Jackson ducks his clothesline. Christian slams into the turnbuckle, watching Jackson, as he charges at Christian. Jackson nails Christian with a clothesline! Christian slowly stumbles out, but Henry gets up on the turnbuckle, distracting the referee. Jackson goes for his famous Book of Ezekiel finisher, but then notices Henry. Christian stumbles against the ropes and Jackson, Henry and the referee argue. Suddenly, Eric Bischoff runs down the ramp, with an object in his hand. Eric Bischoff slides the item into Christian, as they are revealed to be Brass Knuckles. Christian grabs them and puts them on. Shane McMahon pulls Mark Henry off of the apron, not even noticing Bischoff. Bischoff hides under the side of the ring, so the referee can't see him. McMahon and Henry begin arguing at Jackson turns around, stalking Christian. Christian turns around, and Jackson goes for his finisher again, but Christian elbows him in the back of the head. Christian gets free and nails Jackson with a brutal shot with the Brass Knuckles. Jackson falls to the mat and Christian quickly slips the Brass Knuckles into his tights. Christian covers, stealing a win!

Winner: Christian!

After the Match, Eric Bischoff and Mark Henry join Christian in the ring, raising his hand high in the air. Shane McMahon pulls Jackson out of the ring, so no trouble happens, before handing him off to the referee. Shane McMahon walks around the ring, heading to the back as Bischoff continues to gloat.

Commercial Break.

We return live, to see highlights from CM Punk and The Miz's Steel Cage Match last week. CM Punk and Del Rio will be in "Pick Your Poison" Matches. Alberto Del Rio then hits the ring, and says that it doesn't matter who Punk throws his way, because at the Rumble, Del Rio is bringing home the WWE Championship. John Morrison then hits the ring, ready for action.

Alberto Del Rio's Pick Your Poison Match - Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison

In the final minutes of this match, the fans figured John Morrison had it in the bag. Morrison leaped off the ropes, nailing Del Rio with a quick Snap Shot Kick! Del Rio stumbled back into the ropes, feeling the pain. Morrison quickly got back to his feet, irish whipping Del Rio into the ropes. Del Rio ran back, and Morrison went for a standing clothesline, but Del Rio jumped up, grabbing Morrison's arm, and slammed down on it, with his knees. Morrison jumps and holds his arm in pain. Del Rio quickly gets back to his feet as the fans give him heat. Morrison uses his good arm and the ropes to get himself back to his feet. Morrison turns around and Del Rio jumps, nailing him with an Enzuigiri to the back of the head. Morrison falls down forward, crashing into the ropes. The ropes spring Morrison back up which allows Del Rio to grab his body and flip him around. Del Rio nails Morrison with a sharp kick to the side before flipping over and locking Morrison in an Arm Bar! Del Rio forces more and more pain on Morrison, forcing him to tap out!

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

After the match, Del Rio got a mic and sent CM Punk a message. Del Rio said that it only takes one or two moves, to flip a match around, just like he did tonight. Del Rio makes one final statement by crushing Morrison's arm with a boot, before leaving the ring. CM Punk is then shown, watching on backstage, with a very focused look on his face.

The Motor City Machine Guns are then seen, walking backstage with the Tag Team Championships over their shoulder.

Commercial Break

Motor City Machine Guns defeated Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater in a Non-Title Match. The Guns put Slater away with their Skull and Bones finisher. Sabin scored the pin.

After the Match, DX came out and said that they already got rid of the Foreign Invasion, and now they want a shot at the Tag Team Titles.

Kofi Kingston defeated Wade Barrett and R-Truth in a Triple Threat Match, after nailing Barrett with a Trouble in Paradise, after he hit his famous Wasteland on Truth. The Untied States Champion scored the 3 count on R-Truth for the win.

After the Match, Wade Barrett nailed R-Truth with another Wasteland.

Mickie James and Eve defeated Beth Phoenix and Lita when James hit a DDT on Lita for the win!

After the Match, Beth Phoenix nailed a Glam-Slam on Mickie James, then held the Divas Championship high in the air. Eve got back into the ring, chasing Phoenix off, but Lita and Phoenix took James' Title in the process.

Brock Lesnar then cut a promo, saying that he isn't going to stop dominating, until he is the only one left standing, and he isn't going to be done with John Cena until Cena is laying in a hospital bed, somewhere in Boston.

The Rock then gave an announcement via Satellite. The Rock says that he has suffered a major injury, and should hopefully be back by WrestleMania!

Zack Ryder retained his Internet Championship against Dolph Ziggler, after Ziggler nailed Ryder with a ZigZag, then left the ring. Ryder retained via Countout.

After the Match, Ryder called Ziggler back out, but instead, got Brock Lesnar, who took him out with an F5!

Randy Orton through out a challenge to anyone in the back. Ted DiBiase accepted it. Randy Orton defeated Ted DiBiase quickly, with a sick RKO. Orton then stated to everyone that DiBiase isn't ready for the "Big Leagues" yet. Before Orton could finish, Edge hit the ring, and took Orton out with a massive Spear!

CM Punk defeated Edge in Punk's Pick Your Poison Match. Punk nailed Edge with a GTS before picking up the win.

After the Match, Lita distracted Punk, allowing Edge to stalk for a Spear, but Punk dodged it. Edge almost hit Lita, but when Edge turned around, Punk hit him with another GTS. Suddenly, Del Rio hit the ring, going to attack Punk. Punk dodged Del Rio's kick though and went for a GTS, but the lights cut out. Suddenly, when they returned, Samoa Joe was in the ring. Joe cleared the ring, before closing the show with a MussleBuster on the WWE Champion.

RAW goes off the Air.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The fans cheer as the pyro goes off on the stage. The camera pans around the arena and eventually reaches the ring where Matt Striker is standing with all the NXT Rookies. The Pros are all sitting in chairs on the stage, that they brought out after the pyro went off.

Striker: Its officially time for the Talk-the-Talk Challenge! Each rookie here will get 60 Seconds to talk about why they should win on NXT. So, first up is Husky Harris!

Harris snatches the mic from Striker and stands in the middle of the ring.

Harris: I should win NXT for one simple reason. I’ve already done this. I’ve gone through NXT once, and even though I lost, I was a member of one of the most illustrious and dominate groups in wrestling history, the Nexus. Under CM Punk’s leadership, I was able to rise through the ranks of WWE, only to be punted all the way to the bottom again, straight back here!

The buzzer sounds and Striker rips the mic off of Husky.

Striker: Thank you Husky! Up next, Sterling James Keenan!

Keenan steps forward and takes the mic.

Keenan: I am the MOST talented superstar in this group of useless rookies! I am the best, most talented, most handsome out of all these losers. Lets see, we’ve got tubby, a guy who can’t even eat an apple without spitting it out, a guy who thinks he can run up ladders, a drunkie, a guy who thinks he’s a shark, Mr. ‘Roid Rage and Mr. “I Wanna Fly!” Believe me when I say that I am the best choice to win!

He drops the mic as the buzzer sounds. Striker picks it up and talks.

Striker: Thanks James. Up next, we’ve got Carlito!

Carlito takes a bite of his apple and turns to Keenan, faking spitting it out, then swallowing.

Carlito: Why should Carlito win NXT? Carlito should win because he is already a former US Champion and Intercontinental Champion in this business. Carlito has won more gold in the WWE than all of the other so called “rookies” combined. Overall, Carlito is the best.

Carlito gives his mic to Striker with 30 seconds left.

Striker: Carlito you still have 30 seconds.

Carlito: Carlito doesn’t need all 60 seconds.

Striker: Well then, thank you. Up next, Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin steps forward and takes the mic.

Benjamin: Alright, look everybody, I’ve been in more Money in the Bank Matches then everybody in the history of said match. With that match now having it’s own Pay-Per-View, Shelton Benjamin is easily gonna take things to the next level! I will win NXT, and go on to become World Champion for the first time in my career!

The buzzer sounds and Shelton hands the mic over.

Striker: Thank you, and next, Bobby Roode!

Roode steps forward and takes the mic.

Roode: I’m Bobby Roode, that’s why I should win NXT. I don’t need any flashy catchphrases or breathtaking moves, I’m just that damn good! Bobby Roode is the best, plain and simple.

Roode drops the mic, and stares at Striker. He shakes his head, then gets back in line. Striker grabs the mic.

Striker: Thank you, and we’ve got Shark Boy!

Shark Boy grabs the mic, and breaths into it for the entire 60 seconds. The buzzer sounds, and Striker gets a new microphone.

Striker: Thanks, I guess. Up next, Skip Sheffield!

Sheffield walks forward and takes the mic.

Sheffield: I’m the best, most dominate man in this group. I’ve done this before, and I know I have what it takes to become the next WWE Star. It doesn’t matter what anyone says, plain and simple, I’m #1!

The buzzer sounds early.

Striker: Sorry, we have to follow the buzzer. Last but not least, Richie Steamboat!

Richie grabs the mic and speaks.

Richie: I’m a second generation star! I am the son of Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, and quite frankly, I’ve got the experience needed to become the next WWE Star. There are some former champions in this bunch, but that’s all they ever will be, FORMER champions. I am a FUTURE Champion, I haven’t had my chance yet, and damn it I deserve one! I am gonna be the next WWE Star because I am just like that.

The buzzer sounds, and Striker polls the audience. Richie gained the most cheers, and earned his second point.

Striker: After this commercial break, we have a special Pro vs. Pro match, with The Miz taking on Alex Riley!

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

The Miz vs. Alex Riley

The men circle the ring, familiar with each other’s style. They lock up, and Riley gets a headlock on Miz. Miz rolls through and kicks Riley in the gut. He yells that he is the best and goes for a neckbreaker. Riley stands and Miz just falls to the ground. Riley kicks Miz in the back, then stomps his head. Riley picks Miz off the ground, but Miz pulls Riley’s legs, runs off the ropes and hits an elbow. Riley stands up and grabs Miz by the neck, hitting a DDT. Miz holds his neck as he gets to one knee, but Riley runs off the rope and hits a dropkick right to Miz’s head. Riley gloats about how he’s doing, and picks Miz up slowly, but Miz breaks Riley’s hold and slaps him, then kicks him in the gut. Riley holds his gut and Miz hits a neckbreaker, followed by a Skull Crushing Finale to get the 1, 2, 3.

Miz celebrates in the ring and his cocky rookie, Sterling James Keenan, steps in the ring to celebrate, but Miz doesn’t see him and he rolls out of the ring, walks up the ramp and sits with the other pros on the stage. Keenan is in the ring, a strange look on his face.

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

The show goes back on the air with Matt Striker in the ring.

Striker: Next week, we will have our first poll. It will show the pre-rankings, and 4 weeks later, we will have our first official rankings, with our first elimination. You can vote on WWE.com on who you think should be WWE’s next Break Out Star! But first, we have tonight’s main event, Richie Steamboat vs. Skip Sheffield!

Richie Steamboat vs. Skip Sheffield

Richie takes Sheffield and kicks him in the head. Sheffield stumbles backwards and eventually regains his balance, only for another kick to the head. Sheffield backs into the ropes and shakes his head. Richie clotheslines Sheffield over the top rope and down to the floor. Richie throws himself over the top rope and hits a crossbody on Sheffield. Both fall to the floor and Richie rolls right to his feet. He rolls into the ring and begs Sheffield to get up. Sheffield is up and in the ring at the count of 4, and Richie goes for a Springboard Kick, but Sheffield ducks under the kick and he grabs Richie. He hits a Snap Suplex on him, then pick him up, and hits another, then picks him up, and hits a Spinebuster. Next, he picks Richie up and Body Slams him 3 times, then backs into the corner. He winds up his arm and hits a Running Lariat on Richie, then covers, for the 1, 2, 3.

Sheffield stands over his fallen opponent, as Triple H gets in the ring and raises his rookie’s hand as the show goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Incase RED doesn't show up by Sunday. I will fill in as the Actin GM, until RED returns, or something.

So, please, if you know what your match was for Last Weeks RAW, please PM me.
I just need to know things incase RED doesn't come back, so im not throughing out like random-ass matches. I know;

John Morrison vs Samoa Joe in a 3 Stages of Hell Match.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Eve Torres

*walking around backstage in this outfit*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Eve1_b13
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Karl can I have Bryan back?

I will love you forever and not piss you off for a week.

No.

Fagget.

Shouldn't have dropped him.

True story bro

More Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 am

[AJ Styles is super fucking bored he goes looking for El Generico so they can chill bang.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

No.

Fagget.

True story bro

More Dragons.

I think what you meant to say was:

Cool story bro.

Needs more dragons and shit.

It's fine though, I know what Aussie's are like. Wink
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

No.

Fagget.

True story bro

More Dragons.

I think what you meant to say was:

Cool story bro.

Needs more dragons and shit.

It's fine though, I know what Aussie's are like. Wink

Ha. ha ha.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 am

Eve Torres

*backstage stretching, and getting ready to work out*

Kane

*backstage, pretty much looking for a confrontation with someone*

AJ Lee

*in her locker room thinking about her match at the Rumble*

Jeff Jarrett

*in his office making final preperations to Smackdown's match card*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Nn

Velvet Sky walks around in the outfit as shown above and is thinking and focused on her match with Lee at the Rumble. While Angelina Love is sipping a morning Coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 am

.nova. wrote:

Velvet Sky walks around in the outfit as shown above and is thinking and focused on her match with Lee at the Rumble. While Angelina Love is sipping a morning Coffee.

Jeff Jarrett

*exits his office only to run into Angelina and Velvet*

"Aha! Just the two I wanted to see! Ladies how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:
"Angelina, do you hear something..?"

Angelina:
"Velvet...wrong person..."

*Velvet turns to see it's Jeff instead of AJ Lee and she looks embarrassed*

Angelina:
"Sorry, Vel's a little... off lately, what's up JJ.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

"Oh don't worry about it! I just wanted to tell you girls that you will both be in action on Friday Night Smackdown! But in two different matches. Velvet Sky...you will take on our newest diva, Kelly Kelly! and Angelina...you go one on one with...Eve Torres!"

*Jeff smirks*

"Good luck to you girls."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 am

*Goldust arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he walks around, stuttering to himself. He heads towards his locker room, but is stopped by _________*

*Matt Hardy arrives, a bruise on his forehead from the shot taken by Tommy Dreamer. He walks arond, a look of anger on his face, because he was hit by Tommy Dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 am

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
*Goldust arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he walks around, stuttering to himself. He heads towards his locker room, but is stopped by _________*

*Matt Hardy arrives, a bruise on his forehead from the shot taken by Tommy Dreamer. He walks arond, a look of anger on his face, because he was hit by Tommy Dreamer.

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

*Kane is wearing his entrance mask, but you can tell he's smirking under it by the tone of his voice*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

"Oh don't worry about it! I just wanted to tell you girls that you will both be in action on Friday Night Smackdown! But in two different matches. Velvet Sky...you will take on our newest diva, Kelly Kelly! and Angelina...you go one on one with...Eve Torres!"

*Jeff smirks*

*Velvet looks shocked and turns to Angelina*

Angelina:

"Listen Jeff, I know things can be arranged.. but why do we have to put it like this.. see, can I at least accompany my friend here to her match? And she accompanies me? That's kinda what's gonna go down.."

Velvet:

"Yeah you can't put me in the ring with a new-comer, you know they always find a way to cheat and pick up a victory..besides; I want in on the Eve match..this is unacceptable you want me to talk to the man who signs your pay-check?!"

*Velvet and Angelina glare at him and give him the 'ugh' look*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

"Listen Jeff, I know things can be arranged.. but why do we have to put it like this.. see, can I at least accompany my friend here to her match? And she accompanies me? That's kinda what's gonna go down.."

Velvet:

"Yeah you can't put me in the ring with a new-comer, you know they always find a way to cheat and pick up a victory..besides; I want in on the Eve match..this is unacceptable you want me to talk to the man who signs your pay-check?!"

Jeff Jarrett

"You know what let me think about that for a moment would you?"

*Jeff puts on his thinking face*

"Ah! I got it! Okay Velvet, Angelina...you two may be in each other's corners in your matches. But heres the kicker. In your match Angelina, AJ Lee will be in Eve's corner! Oh and just so you know...remember who signs your paycheck!"

*Jarrett reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a list of Smackdown's roster with how much each superstar/diva makes per appearance on Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

Velvet:

Jeff Jarrett

"Ah! I got it! Okay Velvet, Angelina...you two may be in each other's corners in your matches. But heres the kicker. In your match Angelina, AJ Lee will be in Eve's corner! Oh and just so you know...remember who signs your paycheck!"

*Jarrett reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a list of Smackdown's roster with how much each superstar/diva makes per appearance on Smackdown*

Angelina:

"NO, you may think that you are the boss, and you are.. the boss of Smackdown..and the man who signs ours but we can get you fired in a heartbeat!"

Velvet:

"Yeah Jeff, having you on TNA is bad..but coming over here..P-lease... this our time to shine..so let us be the first to congratulate YOU for putting us up against two divas who we would LOVE to pound on.. oh and one more thing.. Angelina you can do the honors.."

*Angelina pulls out a paper-bag, unfolds it and opens it up and puts it over Jeff's head, gives him a shove and rips up the paper he had as they casually walk off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

Velvet:

Jeff Jarrett

Angelina:

"NO, you may think that you are the boss, and you are.. the boss of Smackdown..and the man who signs ours but we can get you fired in a heartbeat!"

Velvet:

"Yeah Jeff, having you on TNA is bad..but coming over here..P-lease... this our time to shine..so let us be the first to congratulate YOU for putting us up against two divas who we would LOVE to pound on.. oh and one more thing.. Angelina you can do the honors.."

*Angelina pulls out a paper-bag, unfolds it and opens it up and puts it over Jeff's head, gives him a shove and rips up the paper he had as they casually walk off*

Jeff Jarrett

*rips the bag off*

"Nothing seems to change..."

*Jarrett walks off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am

Eve Torres

*finishes her workout and changres into the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Eve311
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

*Kane is wearing his entrance mask, but you can tell he's smirking under it by the tone of his voice*

Matt Hardy:

"Oh, Kane! Um, Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Soccerettewk242800_1828714

Velvet and Angelina are sitting on chairs in the catering area looking at her
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

"When's the last time we came face to face...refresh my mind. No wait...it was chokeslamming you off the stage."

*Kane takes off his entrance mask revealing his red mask as his hair flows in his face*

"It's been a long time...."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Soccerettewk242800_1828714

Velvet and Angelina are sitting on chairs in the catering area looking at her

Eve

*notices them and crosses her arms, glaring right back*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

"When's the last time we came face to face...refresh my mind. No wait...it was chokeslamming you off the stage."

*Kane takes off his entrance mask revealing his red mask as his hair flows in his face*

"It's been a long time...."

Matt Hardy *Chuckles nervously* Yep, Chokeslaming me. Not fun. Anything you wanted? I mean, I'm in no hurry, but... *He looks intimidated by Kane*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next