The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 am

.nova. wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Nn

Velvet Sky walks around in the outfit as shown above and is thinking and focused on her match with Lee at the Rumble. While Angelina Love is sipping a morning Coffee.

Jeff Jarrett

*exits his office only to run into Angelina and Velvet*

"Aha! Just the two I wanted to see! Ladies how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Velvet Sky walks around in the outfit as shown above and is thinking and focused on her match with Lee at the Rumble. While Angelina Love is sipping a morning Coffee.

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:
"Angelina, do you hear something..?"

Angelina:
"Velvet...wrong person..."

*Velvet turns to see it's Jeff instead of AJ Lee and she looks embarrassed*

Angelina:
"Sorry, Vel's a little... off lately, what's up JJ.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

"Oh don't worry about it! I just wanted to tell you girls that you will both be in action on Friday Night Smackdown! But in two different matches. Velvet Sky...you will take on our newest diva, Kelly Kelly! and Angelina...you go one on one with...Eve Torres!"

*Jeff smirks*

"Good luck to you girls."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 am

*Goldust arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he walks around, stuttering to himself. He heads towards his locker room, but is stopped by _________*

*Matt Hardy arrives, a bruise on his forehead from the shot taken by Tommy Dreamer. He walks arond, a look of anger on his face, because he was hit by Tommy Dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 am

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
*Goldust arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he walks around, stuttering to himself. He heads towards his locker room, but is stopped by _________*

*Matt Hardy arrives, a bruise on his forehead from the shot taken by Tommy Dreamer. He walks arond, a look of anger on his face, because he was hit by Tommy Dreamer.

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

*Kane is wearing his entrance mask, but you can tell he's smirking under it by the tone of his voice*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

"Oh don't worry about it! I just wanted to tell you girls that you will both be in action on Friday Night Smackdown! But in two different matches. Velvet Sky...you will take on our newest diva, Kelly Kelly! and Angelina...you go one on one with...Eve Torres!"

*Jeff smirks*

*Velvet looks shocked and turns to Angelina*

Angelina:

"Listen Jeff, I know things can be arranged.. but why do we have to put it like this.. see, can I at least accompany my friend here to her match? And she accompanies me? That's kinda what's gonna go down.."

Velvet:

"Yeah you can't put me in the ring with a new-comer, you know they always find a way to cheat and pick up a victory..besides; I want in on the Eve match..this is unacceptable you want me to talk to the man who signs your pay-check?!"

*Velvet and Angelina glare at him and give him the 'ugh' look*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

"Listen Jeff, I know things can be arranged.. but why do we have to put it like this.. see, can I at least accompany my friend here to her match? And she accompanies me? That's kinda what's gonna go down.."

Velvet:

"Yeah you can't put me in the ring with a new-comer, you know they always find a way to cheat and pick up a victory..besides; I want in on the Eve match..this is unacceptable you want me to talk to the man who signs your pay-check?!"

Jeff Jarrett

"You know what let me think about that for a moment would you?"

*Jeff puts on his thinking face*

"Ah! I got it! Okay Velvet, Angelina...you two may be in each other's corners in your matches. But heres the kicker. In your match Angelina, AJ Lee will be in Eve's corner! Oh and just so you know...remember who signs your paycheck!"

*Jarrett reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a list of Smackdown's roster with how much each superstar/diva makes per appearance on Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

Velvet:

Jeff Jarrett

"Ah! I got it! Okay Velvet, Angelina...you two may be in each other's corners in your matches. But heres the kicker. In your match Angelina, AJ Lee will be in Eve's corner! Oh and just so you know...remember who signs your paycheck!"

*Jarrett reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a list of Smackdown's roster with how much each superstar/diva makes per appearance on Smackdown*

Angelina:

"NO, you may think that you are the boss, and you are.. the boss of Smackdown..and the man who signs ours but we can get you fired in a heartbeat!"

Velvet:

"Yeah Jeff, having you on TNA is bad..but coming over here..P-lease... this our time to shine..so let us be the first to congratulate YOU for putting us up against two divas who we would LOVE to pound on.. oh and one more thing.. Angelina you can do the honors.."

*Angelina pulls out a paper-bag, unfolds it and opens it up and puts it over Jeff's head, gives him a shove and rips up the paper he had as they casually walk off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Jeff Jarrett

Velvet Sky:

Angelina:

Angelina:

Jeff Jarrett

*Jeff smirks*

Angelina:

Velvet:

Jeff Jarrett

Angelina:

"NO, you may think that you are the boss, and you are.. the boss of Smackdown..and the man who signs ours but we can get you fired in a heartbeat!"

Velvet:

"Yeah Jeff, having you on TNA is bad..but coming over here..P-lease... this our time to shine..so let us be the first to congratulate YOU for putting us up against two divas who we would LOVE to pound on.. oh and one more thing.. Angelina you can do the honors.."

*Angelina pulls out a paper-bag, unfolds it and opens it up and puts it over Jeff's head, gives him a shove and rips up the paper he had as they casually walk off*

Jeff Jarrett

*rips the bag off*

"Nothing seems to change..."

*Jarrett walks off*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am

Eve Torres

*finishes her workout and changres into the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Eve311
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

*Kane is wearing his entrance mask, but you can tell he's smirking under it by the tone of his voice*

Matt Hardy:

"Oh, Kane! Um, Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Soccerettewk242800_1828714

Velvet and Angelina are sitting on chairs in the catering area looking at her
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

"When's the last time we came face to face...refresh my mind. No wait...it was chokeslamming you off the stage."

*Kane takes off his entrance mask revealing his red mask as his hair flows in his face*

"It's been a long time...."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Eve

*notices them and crosses her arms, glaring right back*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

"When's the last time we came face to face...refresh my mind. No wait...it was chokeslamming you off the stage."

*Kane takes off his entrance mask revealing his red mask as his hair flows in his face*

Matt Hardy *Chuckles nervously* Yep, Chokeslaming me. Not fun. Anything you wanted? I mean, I'm in no hurry, but... *He looks intimidated by Kane*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Eve

They shake their heads and Velvet whispers in Angelina's ear and she gets up and walks over to Eve and so does Velvet right Behind

Angelina Love

"Well..I'm sure you've heard of the good news now eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

Matt Hardy *Chuckles nervously* Yep, Chokeslaming me. Not fun. Anything you wanted? I mean, I'm in no hurry, but... *He looks intimidated by Kane*

Kane

"What's wrong Matt?...You seem nervous Matt..."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

Kane

Matt Hardy: Bit hard not too with The Big Red monster in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 am

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Eve

They shake their heads and Velvet whispers in Angelina's ear and she gets up and walks over to Eve and so does Velvet right Behind

Angelina Love

Eve

*smirks*

"Oh yeah...I heard. I hope you're ready!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Eve

Angelina Love

Eve

*smirks*

Angelina Love

"Oh..but I was born ready..Eve, you're the only one who needs to worry now.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*standing behind Hardy*

"Matt Hardy..."

Matt Hardy:

Kane

*pulls up on his glove*

Kane

Matt Hardy: Bit hard not too with The Big Red monster in front of me.

Kane

*smirks and shoves him away as he walks down the hall*

Ot: g2g soon sorry
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

OT; Cya
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Eve

Angelina Love

Eve

*smirks*

Angelina Love

"Oh..but I was born ready..Eve, you're the only one who needs to worry now.."

Eve

"Oh really? I need to worry? Like I said before...and I'll say it again. You don't intimidate me!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Angelina:

"Yeah..you are I can see it don't lie to us.. let it all out."

Velvet Sky:

"Everyone should take notice of us Eve.. we are the most brutal, and powerful divas tag-team in the history of wrestling, so take notes in my match with you're friend Kelly Kelly... I'll beat on her like there's no tomorrow, then, later on.. you get pummeled by Angelina.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

.nova. wrote:
Angelina:

"Yeah..you are I can see it don't lie to us.. let it all out."

Velvet Sky:

"Everyone should take notice of us Eve.. we are the most brutal, and powerful divas tag-team in the history of wrestling, so take notes in my match with you're friend Kelly Kelly... I'll beat on her like there's no tomorrow, then, later on.. you get pummeled by Angelina.."

Eve

"We'll just have to see about that..."

*Eve walks off in the other direction*

OT: g2g cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next