The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Granger, you can't fire someone that already quit.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

So RED gets fired because he is too selfish to buy a new PC, a new house and many other stuff that got burned, in order to keep a fantasy wrestling e-fed alive.
Hate me.
I guess however that all this pretty much proved who really carried this thread. But of course when things go bad we forget the great job RED did as Raw GM and we fire him. Even though I already quit. And I shouldn't be posting here now but as I was checking from my cousin's PC I saw Granger's maturity flowing and couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 pm

RED, I honestly have all respect for you, and it isn't just Granger's thread, (even if he wanted to think that.) With you, this thread woulda failed by the second .0.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm

RED was fucking RAW!

Long live RED!

Thoughts are with you Red <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 pm

- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is eating dinner in the catering area -
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Mikel wrote:
- "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer is eating dinner in the catering area -

Did you not read this whole thing?
GET THE FUCK OUT KID!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED was fucking RAW!

Long live RED!

^
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED was fucking RAW!

Long live RED!

^

THIS!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

I agree with John and the rest RED did an absolute amazing job keeping RAW on top. I must admit though, without him this fed wouldn't have gotten as far as it has. All out for you bro, stay strong and take it easy. As for the haters, get the fuck out. Hope to hear from you again RED (:
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 am

Justin wrote:
I agree with John and the rest RED did an absolute amazing job keeping RAW on top. I must admit though, without him this fed wouldn't have gotten as far as it has. All out for you bro, stay strong and take it easy. As for the haters, get the fuck out. Hope to hear from you again RED (:

^^^^
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am

honestly Idgaf. This is the internet so if a thread died whoopy doo? I didnt even know RED quit so quit jumping my ass. If you still got shit to shay to me or about me go fuck yourselves. K thx.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 am

The way John put it was kinda gay, but he is completely right
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Well Granger when your house burns down and you lose everything then someone on the internet bitches about you then we will ask your opinion.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Well Granger when your house burns down and you lose everything then someone on the internet bitches about you then we will ask your opinion.

Thank you.

And thanks to all of you that supported me with your posts here.

For those that care I now live with My aunt and My cousins. They have a PC and a Laptop so they decided to share the PC together and give me the laptop. And yeah that's how I can talk to you now. My parents live in My grandfather's house with him. My brother is the most lucky one because he lives with his fiancee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Best wishes, RED.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm

RED wrote:

Thank you.

For those that care I now live with My aunt and My cousins. They have a PC and a Laptop so they decided to share the PC together and give me the laptop. And yeah that's how I can talk to you now. My parents live in My grandfather's house with him. My brother is the most lucky one because he lives with his fiancee.

Good to see the family sticking together, always the best thing to do when things like this happen.

Hope that things pick up for you soon and would be great to get you back on her fulltime. For now though I just hope you are all doing ok.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm

RED wrote:

Thank you.

Good to see the family sticking together, always the best thing to do when things like this happen.

Hope that things pick up for you soon and would be great to get you back on her fulltime. For now though I just hope you are all doing ok.

We miss you RED! (:
Hope things are doing abit better.
Send your family my regrets (usually people say that when someone dies, by still.)
Hopefully we will see you around! Very Happy
And like Karl said, Glad to see family sticking together!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

gotta agree with Karl and Sp!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am

Stay Strong RED.

We miss ya man.

<3
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 am

Karl, John, Jigsaw, SP and Skip Bayless thank you all for your wishes and all. Once everything is clear with My life I'll be back with you on a full time bases. Thank you all again.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 am

No worries man.

Take your time, don't rush anything.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 pm

So is the thread...dead? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 pm

RED wrote:
Karl, John, Jigsaw, SP and Skip Bayless thank you all for your wishes and all. Once everything is clear with My life I'll be back with you on a full time bases. Thank you all again.
Awesome!!! This is your favorite guy........
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm

hey guys heres something I had Sianny prepare for my Smackdown show intro. just thought i'd share the great work she did to everyone on the fed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31