The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

"The Prophet" Michael wrote:
Matt Hardy: You're serious? Wanna know why I came back? Nearly the same as yours. I want blood on my hands. Makes me feel good y'know? The thing about you Tommy, is that your too old. You can't win a match by yourself, and thats why you need this buggy full of weapons. You're worse than my brother. Think about you wife and kids, about how they feel. Not that I care about your wife and kids. You see, I would have no problem beating you here. In fact, I will. You just need to be careful not to break your hip.

Matt smirk, and kicks Tommy in the gut. He grabs a kendo stick, and waits for Tommy to get back up.

Matt Hardy: Go on, Tommy. Pick a weapon.
- Tommy Dreamer smirks as he picks up a trash can. -

Tommy Dreamer:
"Matt, drinking and driving didn't work out well for your career. If people thought that was the low-point of your career, they are going to see something lower than your standard of life after this."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Eve

*walking around backstage*

Kane

*walking around backstage with something on his mind*

AJ Lee

*training in the gym*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Mikel wrote:
Matt Hardy: You're serious? Wanna know why I came back? Nearly the same as yours. I want blood on my hands. Makes me feel good y'know? The thing about you Tommy, is that your too old. You can't win a match by yourself, and thats why you need this buggy full of weapons. You're worse than my brother. Think about you wife and kids, about how they feel. Not that I care about your wife and kids. You see, I would have no problem beating you here. In fact, I will. You just need to be careful not to break your hip.

Matt smirk, and kicks Tommy in the gut. He grabs a kendo stick, and waits for Tommy to get back up.

Tommy Dreamer:
"Matt, drinking and driving didn't work out well for your career. If people thought that was the low-point of your career, they are going to see something lower than your standard of life after this."

Matt Hardy charges at Dreamer, with a sadistic smirk on his face. He swings the kendo stick, but misses Dreamer by about an inch.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Mikel wrote:

- "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre looks at Kaitlyn with a confused look on his face -

Drew McIntyre:
"You don't mess with Drew McIntyre like that? Do you know who I am? The Chosen One by the Chairman of the WWE, Mr. McMahon. I am a former Intercontinental Champion. I am also a future World Heavyweight Champion."

Kaitlyn - *Stops and looks at him, frontwards, behind and up and down* "... I don't see your championship belt anywhere!" *She raises a finger in the air* "Ah that's right! Because you don't have one! Do you know what that means, oh chosen one. It means, that until you get one, you are nothing! A no-one! So drop the "holier than thou" facade! Its nor flattering!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Jigsaw, your response to the email?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

ODB - *Sees Kane and from a distance, but close enough for him to hear, looks over* "Damn! That's some impressive man meat right there!" *She takes a swig of her flask and then fans herself down with her hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Mikel wrote:

Tommy Dreamer:

Matt Hardy charges at Dreamer, with a sadistic smirk on his face. He swings the kendo stick, but misses Dreamer by about an inch.
- Tommy relizes that Matt missed his shot and then Tommy lifts the trash can up and slams it down on Matt's forehead, connecting with the trash can. -
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

OT- Jigsaw might wanna go back a page and read my promo shocked again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Mikel wrote:

- "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre looks at Kaitlyn with a confused look on his face -

Drew McIntyre:
"You don't mess with Drew McIntyre like that? Do you know who I am? The Chosen One by the Chairman of the WWE, Mr. McMahon. I am a former Intercontinental Champion. I am also a future World Heavyweight Champion."

Kaitlyn - *Stops and looks at him, frontwards, behind and up and down* "... I don't see your championship belt anywhere!" *She raises a finger in the air* "Ah that's right! Because you don't have one! Do you know what that means, oh chosen one. It means, that until you get one, you are nothing! A no-one! So drop the "holier than thou" facade! Its nor flattering!"
Drew McIntyre:
"And excuse me? What have you done at any point in your career? Do a few modeling shots?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Tommy Dreamer:

- Tommy relizes that Matt missed his shot and then Tommy lifts the trash can up and slams it down on Matt's forehead, connecting with the trash can. -
Matt falls to the grounds, dazed but not out.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 Eve12> @EveMarieTorres
So Velvet and Angelina want a piece of me huh? Well it's the 2 of them vs. myself and the WWE Universe fans. I say bring it! #beliEVE
5 minutes ago from WWE Arena

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

ODB - *Sees Kane and from a distance, but close enough for him to hear, looks over* "Damn! That's some impressive man meat right there!" *She takes a swig of her flask and then fans herself down with her hand*

Kane

*tilts his head and his hair flows in his face, he walks toward ODB*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm

OT: Karl i got the email, but it says the invite has been taken?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Well it hasn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

ADR is walking around backstage.

Mickie James is also walking around.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Well it hasn't. Razz

blah! can u somehow resend it possibly??
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Doesn't it still give you all the details?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Justin wrote:

If your dropping Gabriel, I will pick him up.

Then again, I do have 4.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Drew McIntyre:

Drew McIntyre:
"And excuse me? What have you done at any point in your career? Do a few modeling shots?"

Kaitlyn - *Rolls her eyes* "Just because i didn't get picket right out of Mr McMahon's butt hole, dosen't mean that i don't deserve to be here any less than you do! It dosent matter what happend in the past. The future is what matters, and im going to show everyone, what im made of... and if we are talking about things happening in the past, maybe you would have won a championship by now, if you were tough enough to not get beaten up by your wife!" *She clicks her fingers* "Oh yeah, i went there buddy! You think you can push me around? Think again!" *She thinks to herself, damn, i wish someone else was here tohave heard me*
Back to top Go down

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Tommy Dreamer:

Matt falls to the grounds, dazed but not out.
- Tommy drops the trash can and searches the grocery cart for another good weapon to use while Matt is on the floor. -
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Doesn't it still give you all the details?

hang on let me check
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 pm

I ain't dropping him.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Kane

*tilts his head and his hair flows in his face, he walks toward ODB*

Off - Oh ODB! Oh, and please dont mistake this for cybering because it will never be!. Its ODB, you know what she is like!

ODB - *Sees him walk over so has another swig of her flask. She then looks Kane up and down and when Kane stops in front of her she smiles* "Heh! Heh! Heh! What do we have here!" *She walks a circle around him and then slaps his butt, before stopping back infront of him* "Not bad! Not bad at all!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Mikel wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Drew McIntyre:

Drew McIntyre:

Kaitlyn - *Rolls her eyes* "Just because i didn't get picket right out of Mr McMahon's butt hole, dosen't mean that i don't deserve to be here any less than you do! It dosent matter what happend in the past. The future is what matters, and im going to show everyone, what im made of... and if we are talking about things happening in the past, maybe you would have won a championship by now, if you were tough enough to not get beaten up by your wife!" *She clicks her fingers* "Oh yeah, i went there buddy! You think you can push me around? Think again!" *She thinks to herself, damn, i wish someone else was here tohave heard me*
Drew McIntyre:
"If you didn't hear me earlier, I have won the Intercontinental Championship. I'm also a future World Heavyweight Champion. And when I win it, where will you be? You will already have been handed the pink slip when Vince realizes what I realize, that you don't belong here. And I will look you up in the phone book and call it in your face, but I might have to leave a message because you'll be posing for a new issue you will started, Play-cross gender."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 pm

SP wrote:
Justin wrote:

If your dropping Gabriel, I will pick him up.

Then again, I do have 4.
I already called him if he does decide to drop Justin Gabriel. Then again, I have only Tommy Dreamer and Drew McIntyre atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next