The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
OOC: Can somebody give my feedback on my Slater thingy?

It was good, I really like how your posts are organized tbh, haha, like the color and stuff, I'm gonna start doing that Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 pm

.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

*backstage stretching after working out*

Kane

*walking around backstage*

AJ Lee

*reading the WWE magazine*

Velvet Sky walks up to AJ and takes the magazine and rips some of the pages up, then walks along with the two masked ladies

AJ Lee

*looks frustrated and throws a coffee mug at Velvet*
Velvet turns around and signals to the masked ladies and they take AJ and throw her to the ground and spill some hot coffee on a table all over her then kick her multiple times

AJ Lee

*begins to yell for help as the assault continues*

Eve

*walks out of the locker room and charges after Velvet and the two masked women*

OT: my turn lol

Velvet yells at the two ladies to continue with the assault as she see's Eve she slaps her in the face but that gets Eve angry as she __________

OT- Sounds fair, I won't hog it from now on, Wink
I was bored so i decided to RP again haha

Eve

*throws a few forearms at Velvet and kicks her in the gut, following up by pushing her down, she then turns her attention to the masked women. Eve pushes the two off of AJ, and she helps her up*

AJ Lee

*AJ and Eve stand their ground refusing to backdown*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
OOC: Can somebody give my feedback on my Slater thingy?

I liked it man! good work!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Kane

AJ Lee

Velvet Sky walks up to AJ and takes the magazine and rips some of the pages up, then walks along with the two masked ladies

AJ Lee

Velvet turns around and signals to the masked ladies and they take AJ and throw her to the ground and spill some hot coffee on a table all over her then kick her multiple times

AJ Lee

Eve

*walks out of the locker room and charges after Velvet and the two masked women*

Velvet yells at the two ladies to continue with the assault as she see's Eve she slaps her in the face but that gets Eve angry as she __________

Eve

*throws a few forearms at Velvet and kicks her in the gut, following up by pushing her down, she then turns her attention to the masked women. Eve pushes the two off of AJ, and she helps her up*

AJ Lee

Velvet holds her gut and goes after Eve taking her down and pulling her hair and clawing at her--they are rolling on the ground

Meanwhile~ the two masked ladies again pound on AJ but then security comes and takes ALL the women off each other Velvet then shrugs them off and walks off with the ladies setting her glare at Eve as they walk off

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm

.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Kane

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

Eve

Eve

AJ Lee

Velvet holds her gut and goes after Eve taking her down and pulling her hair and clawing at her--they are rolling on the ground

Meanwhile~ the two masked ladies again pound on AJ but then security comes and takes ALL the women off each other Velvet then shrugs them off and walks off with the ladies setting her glare at Eve as they walk off

Eve

*smiles at Velvet as they walk off*

"Just wait until Friday Night!"

OT: g2g dude cya
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.Ñova* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve Torres

Kane

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

Eve

Eve

AJ Lee

Eve

*smiles at Velvet as they walk off*

"Just wait until Friday Night!"

OT: g2g dude cya

OT- ight cya man
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

After what happened backstage an interviewer comes across Velvet as the two masked ladies back off a little

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 Velvetskypromopic

[Interviewer]

"Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Velvet Sky, Excuse me Velvet, but if you don't mind I just have a few questions to ask you?"

[Velvet Sky]

"Of course just make it quick eh? I've got some stuff to do.."

[Interviewer]

"Alright, well after seeing what you've been going through for the past month, what is more on your mind, getting your title back or dealing with AJ and her crew?"

[Velvet Sky]

"Well, knowing that Mickie James, you know.. has her sight set on Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix, it doesn't really look like i'll be fitting into the mix anytime soon. And like I said, the management is too out of it, to deal with my 'problems' as of now, I'm more focused on taking out AJ and the Royal Rumble, ending her career, then taking out Eve. And that's the bottom line.. then maybe after that I'll get back into the title race"

[Interviewer]

"Now about those masked women, I know you won't come out and just tell us who they are, but It's been a while, do you know when anythings going to go down?"

[Velvet Sky]

"We've been calling them 'masked women' for quite sometime haven't we? Well, I mean--after everything quiets down, and once I get rolling again onto my title, they'll be revealed soon.. but I'm not saying when. And I'm not saying who they are, just really close friends, and all you have to do is wait."

[Interviewer]

"Now I can see you're in kind of a rush, so finishing this up rather quickly, one last question, you'll be appearing in the next issue of WWE magazine, on the top cover actually, any insides on what your going to talk about?"

[Velvet Sky]

"Of course, well, since it's the first issue, there's gotta be something that catches your eye, am i right? *winks* well, there will be new photo shoots of me, and I wont tell you or give you any of those spoilers but what I will be talking about is my career, and I will be interviewed, and other stuff will go down, and I think, that I do some holiday trivia with like Santa and some stuff, I don't know yet, but that's all the info I have."

[Interviewer]

"Alright, thank you for you're time Velvet."

[Velvet Sky]

"Welcome."

We fade as the camera goes black to a commercial

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Twitter names eh?
Edge- @TheRealAdamCopeland

For now thats the only one
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 pm

John Morrison is in the gym, preparing for his match against Alberto Del Rio tomorrow night.

Brock Lesnar is currently at home, thinking about the paon he has so far inflicted upon John Cena in the past couple of weeks.

Mr Kennedy is in his locker room, unhappy about once again not being on the Smackdown card.

JBL is at home, attempting to call someone in management.

Brother Ray (I want that changed on the front page) is in his own private gym, preparing for his match both tomorrow night and at the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:59 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
VIA WWE.COM FROM HOUSE SHOW

The theme music hits as the crowd goes loud with their boos as the last man they expected or wanted to see makes his appearance known... HEATH SLATER! Heath makes his way to the ring with a big happy smile on his face as he basically dances tot he ring knowing that tomorrow night live from WWE.COM he will be the man to beat the great white lucky charm.. Sheamus! Slater stops to laugh at one of the fans as he does a crying baby type taunt before jumping up and down a few times before booking it into the ring sliding in with much excitement. He points at one of the announcers and demands a microphone so the world can hear what the one man rock band has to say! Heath grabs the microphone smiling a big flashy smile and moving back his long hair before speaking into the mic.

Heath Slater ---
Like all of the rock bands of the past in the era of the rock and roll that made you get up and riot at every concert for the lyrics of strong force and freedom needing and wanting is the same reaction you people outta give to the man in this ring right now and that is me.. the ONE MAN ROCK BAND.... HEATH SLATER! I know how to make the money and keep the music playing oh yeah you that for a fact don't ya! Music front he past in the days of ACDC... Pink Floyd... Guns N Roses... the music of the generation of hell raising and straight up laying back under the stars at night living life to the fullest and what was it that everybody did for these bands and their lyrics? They cheered all day and all night if the concert went on that long but what about Heath Slater. Why is everybody booing Heath Slater when i am just like them a rock and roll band about to explode and I am the only member... WOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHH!

Heath stops for a moment to hop around with a huge smile on his face as the crowd continues to boo the peppy young rock star in his own mind. He just continues to act like these people do not matter to him never letting that smile fade a single inch because that is what the smartest always do and that is smile. He raises the microphone back up not caring if they are still booing he has more to say and plus he is more important.

Heath Slater ---
Go ahead and boo me but that does not mean there is not going to be a encore for all of you haters because my album will go platinum! Me and my tag team partner, Justin Gabriel, are going tot he top of this company in more than just the tag team division because beating those punks Sabin and Shelley is just way to easy. It does not matter if it the Intercontinental or the World Championship we are going to go far in this company! Heath Slater, I am telling you this for a fact and is that will be a name that will go far in this business as I go into he rock and roll plus the WWE Hall Of Fames.... Sheamus you should go back to Raw... Nitro whatever the hell it is and get of my brand because just like the reason you quit the tag team division... me! Now for me and Justin Gabriel I guess it is easier to say either your Next To Us... or your against us!

Heath Slater drops the microphone as _____ music hits.

TBC BY: RED or JUSTIN

The Great White comes out to the ramp in a big crowd reaction.
Sheamus walks down the ramp and he gets a microphone before entering the ring.
Sheamus looks at Slater and laughs.

"Fella...if you are really trying to sound funny or cool or whatever you wanna call it then I'm sorry but you are not the right person to make fun of other people. See fella, you started calling yourself the One Man Rockband and that was it. Your image was destroyed at that same time. You allowed the WWE Universe and of course, the rest of the superstars in the back, to make a joke out of you. I mean when I hear your name I laugh. I can't help it. Man you are pathetic. At least when I was teaming with McIntyre I made an impact. I defeated the Rock and Steve Austin. I wrestled Triple H and Shawn Michaels. What have you done lately? You and Justin? And seriously what is wrong with that fella. I thought he was a cool guy and now he is going back to teaming up with a jerk like you. I mean if he wanted someone to team up with...and if he likes the colors of White and Red...then he should knock on My door."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Edge and Lita dash into the arena hand in hand. Edge has nothing to worry about as his plan starts to fall in place with him being the final entrant into the Royal Rumble. Once he wins that match he has over 2 months of mind games to play with world champions

Kofi Kingston arrives with a BOOM and walks into the arena with the United States Championship. Fans are cheering loudly for the champion

Rhett Titus arrives surrounded by his body guards and they don't let anybody get close to the KING

Samoa Joe walks backstage a little irritated that Mark Henry has changed up his match and contemplates paying him a visit
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:07 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge and Lita dash into the arena hand in hand. Edge has nothing to worry about as his plan starts to fall in place with him being the final entrant into the Royal Rumble. Once he wins that match he has over 2 months of mind games to play with world champions

Kofi Kingston arrives with a BOOM and walks into the arena with the United States Championship. Fans are cheering loudly for the champion

Rhett Titus arrives surrounded by his body guards and they don't let anybody get close to the KING

Samoa Joe walks backstage a little irritated that Mark Henry has changed up his match and contemplates paying him a visit

John Morrison is walking around after his gym session when he notices Joe. He walks up behind him and stands there before speaking.

"Hey Joe, watcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
White guy wrote:

John Morrison is walking around after his gym session when he notices Joe. He walks up behind him and stands there before speaking.

"Hey Joe, watcha doing?"
Joe looks slightly over his shoulder

Samoa Joe
What the hell does it matter to you?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

"Hey Joe, watcha doing?"

Samoa Joe

Morrison smirks at the irritated Joe.

"Just wondering, not seen you since I kicked your ass Monday."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around*

Eve

AJ Lee

*training for her match at the Royal Rumble*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

"Hey Joe, watcha doing?"

Samoa Joe

He is now irritated enough to turn around and get in the face of Morrison

Samoa Joe
Kicked my ass huh? Thats what you call doing all of that monkey flip shit to beat me? You pulled off a FLUKE win and this Monday that damn sure won't happen again. I'll be damn sure of that, even if I have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

"Hey Joe, watcha doing?"

Samoa Joe

He is now irritated enough to turn around and get in the face of Morrison

Samoa Joe
Kicked my ass huh? Thats what you call doing all of that monkey flip shit to beat me? You pulled off a FLUKE win and this Monday that damn sure won't happen again. I'll be damn sure of that, even if I have to kill you.

Morrison laughs right in Joe's face, obviously trying to annoy him even more.

"Yeah, I kicked your ass. Last week was no fluke, it was skill. I managed to beat you so senseless that you were out for the three count. This Monday on RAW, I will do the exact same."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Ernmgihsuih .. SO BORED. WWE 12 time! Very Happy
MSN/Chat?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Code:
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 Everin11> @EveMarieTorres
Velvet thinks she owns this place, just wait until we meet in that ring! #beliEVE
5 minutes ago from whatever

ot: if anyone knows how to delete that X let me know :p

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

OT- Jigsaw TO CHAT! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 pm

.nova. wrote:
OT- Jigsaw TO CHAT! Smile

OT: NOVA OKAY! lol
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

Twitter Names

Eve Torres- @EveMarieTorres

AJ Lee- @WWEAJLee

Jeff Jarrett- @KingOfTheMountain

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

I hate Twitter so...no Twitter names for my superstars
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

RED wrote:

-_- .. CHAT?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 am

SP wrote:
RED wrote:

-_- .. CHAT?

Or else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next