The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"

Go down 
+24
Karl
SP
noeleen phoenix
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
HTH
Jarrett
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
Cyrus T
TimTapOut
Nova
Sam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
M
Oriadon
fuck
Styles
Harold
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 pm

@TravisJones: Expect to see everybody putting in their best work, with one week until Excalibur!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 564961-davey_richards6_cutout_by_crank_large
>The 'REAL DEAL' Alex Nova<<
Walks around thinking about his promo last week, and whether or ot he should accompany Zoey to the ring in her first bout against Noeleen knowing that Casey or Taylor will eventually show up. But on the other hand he has other business to take care of, he walks around looking for Kevin Evans until ___ bumps into him causing him to stumble back.
*Robert Cairo bumps into him, not paying attention to what's in front of him as he's too busy being on his phone. His Revolution title around his shoulder, he looks up and notices Alex Nova. He gives a slight smirk and puts his phone in his pocket*
Cairo: Alex! Hello there. How are you doing, old sport?

Alex looks at Cairo then the title and shrugging his shoulder

"Well what can I say to that, I mean last time anyone called me an 'old sport' was...wait nobody ever has. Guess that makes you the first..congratulations."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

I'll have a promo up tonight.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 564961-davey_richards6_cutout_by_crank_large
Walks around thinking about his promo last week, and whether or ot he should accompany Zoey to the ring in her first bout against Noeleen knowing that Casey or Taylor will eventually show up. But on the other hand he has other business to take care of, he walks around looking for Kevin Evans until ___ bumps into him causing him to stumble back.
*Robert Cairo bumps into him, not paying attention to what's in front of him as he's too busy being on his phone. His Revolution title around his shoulder, he looks up and notices Alex Nova. He gives a slight smirk and puts his phone in his pocket*

"Well what can I say to that, I mean last time anyone called me an 'old sport' was...wait nobody ever has. Guess that makes you the first..congratulations."
Cairo: It's a term of endearment, sport. Seriously though, how are you? It's lucky that I bumped into you, I just wanted to say no hard feelings about the title situation. I did what I do best when presented with an opportunity, I fought for it and used any means necessary to obtain what I want. We'd all do the same. *Extends his hand for a handshake while grinning* Maybe next time we see each other we'll both be more than just the Revolution Champion and...former Revolution Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

Cairo: It's a term of endearment, sport. Seriously though, how are you? It's lucky that I bumped into you, I just wanted to say no hard feelings about the title situation. I did what I do best when presented with an opportunity, I fought for it and used any means necessary to obtain what I want. We'd all do the same. *Extends his hand for a handshake while grinning* Maybe next time we see each other we'll both be more than just the Revolution Champion and...former Revolution Champion.

Looks down at his hand and strokes his chin

"You know what.. let me stop acting like a child. Title or no title, you DID fight hard, and you deserve that title then anyone else.. and I gotta hand it to yah.. you put up one hell of a fight. And I'm sure we'll meet in the future, and then.. I'll be ready and give you a fight I'm sure you won't forget. No hard feelings man.."

Grips his hand and looks him in the eye and raises an eyebrow looking cautious

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Cairo: Seeing as how there are no sour grapes between us now, I was wanting to ask you something. What do you think of this company? More specifically, what do you think of the management? Do you feel as though Mr. Travis treats you right?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Cairo: Seeing as how there are no sour grapes between us now, I was wanting to ask you something. What do you think of this company? More specifically, what do you think of the management? Do you feel as though Mr. Travis treats you right?

His tone gets more serious now

"Being completely honest here, just to level the playing field.. Travis WAS the one who pretty much got me that title, and got me going a little in this business. This is where I would start to rise and become well known for what I do. I'm starting to fade away quickly as most of the competition is over there on CWW and ECCW. They use me more often now, and I'm just slipping off the edge.. why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 pm

alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Being completely honest here, just to level the playing field.. Travis WAS the one who pretty much got me that title, and got me going a little in this business. This is where I would start to rise and become well known for what I do. I'm starting to fade away quickly as most of the competition is over there on CWW and ECCW. They use me more often now, and I'm just slipping off the edge.. why do you ask?"
Cairo: Just curious. I've been interviewing the various crew workers, janitors, referees, you name it. The majority of them say that the working conditions are terrible. A few wrestlers agree with them. What do you know about Ché Guevara, Alex?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 am

Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Cairo: Just curious. I've been interviewing the various crew workers, janitors, referees, you name it. The majority of them say that the working conditions are terrible. A few wrestlers agree with them. What do you know about Ché Guevara, Alex?

"Ché Guevara..? Hmm, doesn't ring a bell sorry.. but yeah I totally see where your going with this. I think we need to start doing something about it.. little bit more then just interviewing.."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 am

alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Ché Guevara..? Hmm, doesn't ring a bell sorry.. but yeah I totally see where your going with this. I think we need to start doing something about it.. little bit more then just interviewing.."
Cairo: Ché Guevara helped lead the Cuban Revolution alongside the Castros. The man is a symbol for revolution, for rebellion. Granted, nowadays he's commonly associated with hipsters and American Apparel but he never stood for materialism like that. He hated being photographed, if he could see what we've done to his image he'd be sick. Anyways, we're getting on the same page. We need to recruit the masses, the...1% if you will. Not just wrestlers, everyone who helps make this show possible. We need to unite, so that we can take down the Surges, the Cyrus Blacks, the Harry Joneses...a new dawn is rising upon EFNW. I'm trusting that you will be their at my side when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Cairo: Ché Guevara helped lead the Cuban Revolution alongside the Castros. The man is a symbol for revolution, for rebellion. Granted, nowadays he's commonly associated with hipsters and American Apparel but he never stood for materialism like that. He hated being photographed, if he could see what we've done to his image he'd be sick. Anyways, we're getting on the same page. We need to recruit the masses, the...1% if you will. Not just wrestlers, everyone who helps make this show possible. We need to unite, so that we can take down the Surges, the Cyrus Blacks, the Harry Joneses...a new dawn is rising upon EFNW. I'm trusting that you will be their at my side when it comes.

"righhtt.. enough with that rebellious mumbo jumbo bullshit.. let's start with our own.. I'm all for it .. Cairo, you may have started out with a dirty image in my mind, no homo intended in any way.. I mean if you took that the wrong way, I pity the woman who gave birth to you... but real talk.. let's start recruiting.. Twitter is always up I'll see you later man.."

He glances towards him as he walks off into the distance

ot- gtg man pce.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 am

*Robert watches Alex as he leaves. He then heads over to Travis Jones's office and knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 am

Future TJ wrote:
*Robert watches Alex as he leaves. He then heads over to Travis Jones's office and knocks on the door*

Travis is masturbating in his office.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!", he yells.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:48 am

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

A Cum Dragon flys out of his office.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 am

Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Travis Jones, having relieved himself, invites Robert in without washing his hands.

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

He offers his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 am

Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Travis Jones, having relieved himself, invites Robert in without washing his hands.

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

*Cairo instead gives Travis a Christian sidehug*
Cairo: How are you, Mr. Jones?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 am

*Tim Lucker gets dropped off at the stadium after being abducted from ECCW. He now holds a big teddy bear and balloons.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:23 am

Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

"I'm great."

Travis hands Cairo a shake. Because that's what he meant when he offered his hand - he had a milkshake.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 am

Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

"I'm great."

Travis hands Cairo a shake. Because that's what he meant when he offered his hand - he had a milkshake.

"I love you."

Tim Lucker: Is this the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:27 am

You killed my sexual enjoyment.. of those posts..
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

Cairo: I...love you too...dad...

off: But fo real tho.

Cairo: Indeed. I was wondering, who is the authoritarian around here?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

Great Timeh Man wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

"I'm great."

"I love you."

Tim Lucker: Is this the bathroom

Travis rapes Tim and throws him out onto the street. He then comes back to sexually harass Cairo.

"I am the authoritarian."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 am

LMFAOOO Marik <3...
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 am

If i had a dime for every girl whos said that..
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:51 am

go 2 le new thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next