The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"

Go down 
+24
Karl
SP
noeleen phoenix
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
HTH
Jarrett
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
Cyrus T
TimTapOut
Nova
Sam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
M
Oriadon
fuck
Styles
Harold
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:07 am

THE EFNW WRESTLING REBOUND ~ !!!

~ Prior to this week's show, we saw Dustin Shore apologize to the fans and form somewhat of a friendship with Cyrus Black. Being the maniacle freak that he is, Harry directed a flare of pyrotechnics to pour out from the ceiling and blow up at Dustin's freak! Shore was not severly injured, but he will not be cleared to compete until Excalibur.

~ After witnessing the horrific attack on Dustin Shore, Cyrus Black runs to the scene with a white bandanna. Cyrus wipes the blood off of Shore's forehead and then ties the bandanna around his own head. Cyrus is now more furious at Jones than ever!

~ Knowing that Black is looking for him, Harry decides to no-show his match with Marcelo Evans. But he does make an appearance during the Omega/Cyrus match, and he ends up costing Black the victory. However, Black is the one standing tall by the end of the show ... Over a bloody Harry Jones!

-----------------------------------------

ALSO >>>

~ Alex Nova was screwed out of the Revolution Championship and is now in a position to ascend to the main event! It seems like Kevin Evans was looking to befriend Nova; but does Nova need the alliance?
~ Tim Taylor was thrown through a window with two letters spray-painted on his back; "RC". What does this mean?
~ Robert Cairo, William Davis and Coty Weston seemed to have formed an alliance!
~ Despite his cocky attitude, the majority of the fans have begun cheering Surge once again
~ Michael DeJesus put his EFNW 5 opponent, Daniel Evans, through a table!
~ Matt Xtreme & Friends make their mark on the Tag Team division!
~ Hardcore Demon let Angel Rodriguez beat him half to death?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 am

Mesa wrote:
This is life or death.
I choose death tbh. Haha I can't atm, sorry Mesdawg
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 am

Harry, when I get raped and killed, you're going straight to hell. No scenic routes. Straight there.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 am

Sounds delicious
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 am

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Surge is politicking pretty hard to not loss to any of the Evans. It's just not right.

Twista XL shows up just to politick and make sure that the Evans don't ever go over Surge. Cause like, that's how we keep in power.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 am

Harry Jones is pensively staring at the ground in the backstage area after last night's eventful edition of EFNW Wrestling.

TBC by ______________

Last edited by Hazza on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 am

[Robert Robinson is happy with his win, but is nervous about the fact that Omega can go toe to toe with his favorite wrestler ever, Cyrus Black. He then goes to the gym to practice lifting heavy things in hopes that he might Galaxy Spiral his way to beating Omega.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 am

HTH wrote:
[Robert Robinson is happy with his win, but is nervous about the fact that Omega can go toe to toe with his favorite wrestler ever, Cyrus Black. He then goes to the gym to practice lifting heavy things in hopes that he might Galaxy Spiral his way to beating Omega.]

Eric Lindgren is also in the gym, lifting weights.

OT: RP
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:49 am

*Hardcore Demon is in the hospital after what happened on EFNW Wrestling with Angel Rodriguez*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
HTH wrote:

off: owkay. Very Happy

[RR notices Lindgren.]

RR: You working out in preparation for a match too?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

Eric: Nah, I'm finding it pretty hard to get myself noticed in this company. But I may as well keep myself in shape for when an opportunity comes my way.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

Eric: Nah, I'm finding it pretty hard to get myself noticed in this company. But I may as well keep myself in shape for when an opportunity comes my way.

[RR grabs a dumbbell and tosses it into the air before snatching it again and lifting it over and over.]

RR: Want an easy way to get noticed? Go out of your way and piss off some random big roller around. It's a gambit where you risk your career and physical well being, but it's working fine for me right now.

[RR laughs for a bit, then takes another dumbbell with his left hand and lifts it repeatedly as well.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

[RR grabs a dumbbell and tosses it into the air before snatching it again and lifting it over and over.]

RR: Want an easy way to get noticed? Go out of your way and piss off some random big roller around. It's a gambit where you risk your career and physical well being, but it's working fine for me right now.

[RR laughs for a bit, then takes another dumbbell with his left hand and lifts it repeatedly as well.]

Eric: So who did you piss off? I haven't really had time to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

RR: Heh. Omega. Actually, he pissed me off first, I just had some payback, and our little feud just happened to be convenient for my career's well being. Still...being in the ring with that big jerkass is rather uncomfortable. Which is why I'm training in order to get better, and in turn, lessen the time I'll be in the ring with 'im.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am

As the new theme of Alex Nova hits, let's hope this is the last. Smoke fumes through the pyro and the stench from it hangs in the air, but a good stench,--a stench that makes you want to get up and do a flip. He walks out with a red fur chinchilla sweater, and his normal wrestling gear under, but what's different this time --he doesn't have his Revolution Championship. A couple days ago Nova lost his title to Cairo on EFNW in a hell of a match and that's probably what he's coming out here to discuss right now. He walks down giving a couple fans five fives and fist bumps as he rolls into the ring and grabs a mic before finally speaking.

~~Alex Nova~~

"First off, before I discuss anything to do with my title and what-not, I want to wish all of you out there a very safe, and happy holidays and a merry Christmas to my family in Edmonton, I'll be home soon for the holidays. I know my attitude has changed the past week--the past month, but I'm glad with the support of you, the EFNW universe on my behalf I thank you for being there every step of the way.."

*Nova gets a big pop from the crowd before finally quieting down*

"Now as all of you may know, a couple of days ago I lost my Revolution championship to a quickly rising superstar Robert Cairo. Now it's not that much of a big deal, sure I was angry but I've got a bigger path in front of me, and higher mountains to climb then to sit there and defend my prize. Now the first goal I have--or the first rock in my way is Hardcore Demon, now I realize what this guy has accomplished, and who he is, but I want to put my skills to the test and face him in a one-on-one match which will hopefully take place soon."

*Nova takes a few steps forward and scratches his head*

"Still.. I feel like there's something missing, oh right, my girlfriend Zoey. Now some of you, may not of even heard of this vixen, simply because, due to the --much rather poor management and lack of vixen activity in the back, Zoey has not had ONE match on EFNW, so why don't you come on out Zoe and tell the EFNW a little bit about yourself."

Here she comes the camera men take some snapshots and a couple of guys roll out the red carpet as she makes her first entrance to the EFNW ring. Nova has a smile across his face as he watches her come down. She struts her hips and winks at the crowd wearing a light blue tank top and tight white jeans. She looks rather happy as Nova holds down the rope for her to enter she greets him with a kiss on the cheek and accepts the mic from him.

~~Zoey~~

"Well hello EFNW fans! Wow, being here for the first time is such an honor and to be in front of you is too. Hope you all have a great Christmas, but as for me I sure would like to compete. See i came from NAWA, an indy wrestling company in North Carolina and there i accomplished a lot of things I wouldn't of dreamed of accomplishing. In just 2 months I became known as a competitor, and I want the same here. That's why I'm issuing an open challenge next week on EFNW, to any vixen who wants to compete instead of standing behind a shadow, I'm done with waiting let's pick up the pace, thank you."

*She hands the mic to Nova who has one last word*

~~Alex Nova~~

"And there you have it, Kevin Evans also I forgot to mention, I have to have a word with you involving team-isues, have a safe and Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year!"

*He drops the mic holding Zoey's hand he walks to the back with his theme playing they wave to the crowd and head back*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

RR: Heh. Omega. Actually, he pissed me off first, I just had some payback, and our little feud just happened to be convenient for my career's well being. Still...being in the ring with that big jerkass is rather uncomfortable. Which is why I'm training in order to get better, and in turn, lessen the time I'll be in the ring with 'im.

Eric: Well good luck, man. I've had a few matches with him over on CWW and he's not one to let you off lightly if you annoy him.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Noeleen comes out from backstage after hearing the new girl Zoey bring up a vixen challenge. She walks down the ring rather quickly to get things done quicker. Grabbing a mic by the ringside she runs and slides into the ring and starts into her promo.

Woah, Woah, Woah, hold it up there Zoey. You want an open challenge? Well you got one now, who else better than me? Considering the fact no vixen around here even shows their face apart from me. I don't hide in the shadows I go out there and I do what I can, even if it is helping out Casey with his war with Tim Taylor and with Riff sticking his fat nose into things.

The crowd laughs at Noeleen's comment.

It is true though, you guys have to admit it! So Zoey, you got your wish an open challenge it is. ACCEPTED! I don't care for you as such I just want to show everyone here that I can infact wrestle just as good as half of these dose headed dudes around here.... Just don't go walking about here like you are the queen bee or anything because you aren't and no one else so please; calm down on the ego girl.

Noeleen sets down the mic infront of her and waits for any response from Zoey if she gets any that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

[RR notices Lindgren.]

Eric: Well good luck, man. I've had a few matches with him over on CWW and he's not one to let you off lightly if you annoy him.

RR: Don't worry man, I've been watching him, and I've been watching his matches. I know what I'm getting into. I just really don't want him to have his way with everyone on EFNW anymore.

[Suddenly, a wild promo idea appears!]

RR: See you around, man.

[RR tosses his dumbbells aside and walks off, possibly to cut a promo.]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting in his private locker room icing his dick back after his match of rape with Surge, which stole the show because Surge and Casey are fucking awesome. On a semi-serious note, Casey is thinking about what the fuck happened to Tim: 'Is Riff really done with him? Well what ever, Riff will just find some other meat head most likely to do his dirty work.. bitch..'. He gets up wincing to go grab a soda from his fridge when he passes the TV and sees Noeleen interrupting Zoey Nova's promo and grins, glad his cousin has competition around here now.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Noeleen comes out from backstage after hearing the new girl Zoey bring up a vixen challenge. She walks down the ring rather quickly to get things done quicker. Grabbing a mic by the ringside she runs and slides into the ring and starts into her promo.

Woah, Woah, Woah, hold it up there Zoey. You want an open challenge? Well you got one now, who else better than me? Considering the fact no vixen around here even shows their face apart from me. I don't hide in the shadows I go out there and I do what I can, even if it is helping out Casey with his war with Tim Taylor and with Riff sticking his fat nose into things. The crowd laughs at Noeleen's comment.

It is true though, you guys have to admit it! So Zoey, you got your wish an open challenge it is. ACCEPTED! I don't care for you as such I just want to show everyone here that I can infact wrestle just as good as half of these dose headed dudes around here.... Just don't go walking about here like you are the queen bee or anything because you aren't and no one else so please; calm down on the ego girl. Noeleen sets down the mic infront of her and waits for any response from Zoey if she gets any that is.

Zoey comes out with a mixed reaction from the crowd with a mic in hand with a cocky 'bitch please' look on her face and walks down halfway down the ramp and looks at her with her head tilted a bit.

"Don't think for a second your better then me Noeleen, just because you have a couple of guys on your side, two guys who have absolutely nothing to do with the vixen division what-so-ever. Me and you gotta thing coming so why don't you shut your bitchy mouth up for a second and listen up."

She looks at the crowd before speaking again

"When we get in the ring together, don't think I'm new at this.. I've had a plentiful fare share of title reigns over the past year, ever since I came here I wanted nothing BUT competition and you can finally give it to me.. but something tells me, your just another city girl, lost.."

She awaits a reply as she lowers the mic glaring at her
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Woah, Woah, Woah, hold it up there Zoey. You want an open challenge? Well you got one now, who else better than me? Considering the fact no vixen around here even shows their face apart from me. I don't hide in the shadows I go out there and I do what I can, even if it is helping out Casey with his war with Tim Taylor and with Riff sticking his fat nose into things. The crowd laughs at Noeleen's comment.

It is true though, you guys have to admit it! So Zoey, you got your wish an open challenge it is. ACCEPTED! I don't care for you as such I just want to show everyone here that I can infact wrestle just as good as half of these dose headed dudes around here.... Just don't go walking about here like you are the queen bee or anything because you aren't and no one else so please; calm down on the ego girl. Noeleen sets down the mic infront of her and waits for any response from Zoey if she gets any that is.

Zoey comes out with a mixed reaction from the crowd with a mic in hand with a cocky 'bitch please' look on her face and walks down halfway down the ramp and looks at her with her head tilted a bit.

"Don't think for a second your better then me Noeleen, just because you have a couple of guys on your side, two guys who have absolutely nothing to do with the vixen division what-so-ever. Me and you gotta thing coming so why don't you shut your bitchy mouth up for a second and listen up."

She looks at the crowd before speaking again

"When we get in the ring together, don't think I'm new at this.. I've had a plentiful fare share of title reigns over the past year, ever since I came here I wanted nothing BUT competition and you can finally give it to me.. but something tells me, your just another city girl, lost.."

She awaits a reply as she lowers the mic glaring at her
Another city girl lost? Excuse me but I know exactly what I want here and you will just be another stepping stone I have to cross over. You might have had experienced but so do I, you just can't walk in here and think you will win all your matches because you did well in other minor promotions but this is EFNW, a completely different chapter so turn the page and start over again Zoey.

Noeleen frowns at Zoey.

Just wait until EFNW signs up more vixens because your chances will soon change around here. Now if you excuse me, I have more important business to do than stand around here listening to you drone on about how amazing you really think you are.

Noeleen briskly walks past Zoey giving her a glare then slides out of the ring and down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 pm

@1HarryJones: Merry Christmas everyone -- even you, Cyrus!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Marcelo Evans is currently being interviewed over his intention to defeat the legendary Surge. The interview will be posted when Evans' handler gets around to it.

Daniel Evans is still missing. What could this mean for Excalibur?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:45 pm

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 564961-davey_richards6_cutout_by_crank_large
>The 'REAL DEAL' Alex Nova<<
Walks around thinking about his promo last week, and whether or ot he should accompany Zoey to the ring in her first bout against Noeleen knowing that Casey or Taylor will eventually show up. But on the other hand he has other business to take care of, he walks around looking for Kevin Evans until ___ bumps into him causing him to stumble back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 91209_taylor
>>Thee 'Sexiest vixen out there' Zoey<<
Is walking around with a blank expression on her face, what's going through HER mind is the outcome of the match with Noeleen. She heads into the arena to train before the match.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:28 pm

alex.nova wrote:
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 564961-davey_richards6_cutout_by_crank_large
>The 'REAL DEAL' Alex Nova<<
Walks around thinking about his promo last week, and whether or ot he should accompany Zoey to the ring in her first bout against Noeleen knowing that Casey or Taylor will eventually show up. But on the other hand he has other business to take care of, he walks around looking for Kevin Evans until ___ bumps into him causing him to stumble back.
*Robert Cairo bumps into him, not paying attention to what's in front of him as he's too busy being on his phone. His Revolution title around his shoulder, he looks up and notices Alex Nova. He gives a slight smirk and puts his phone in his pocket*
Cairo: Alex! Hello there. How are you doing, old sport?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next