The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"

Go down 
+24
Karl
SP
noeleen phoenix
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
HTH
Jarrett
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
Cyrus T
TimTapOut
Nova
Sam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
M
Oriadon
fuck
Styles
Harold
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm

OFF Finally getting a chance to reply Tim
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as the crowd comes unglued for the Extreme Heavyweight Champion of the World. Indeed, Cyrus emerges from behind the curtain to a raucous ovation that threatens to almost drown out his entrance theme. Cyrus, title belt on his shoulder, paces back and forth at the top of the entrance ramp as he grabs a nearby microphone from a stagehand. His theme dies down, but the crowd keeps chanting his name as Cyrus simply stares at Dustin in the ring, a crazed look in his eyes.

Cyrus Black: Just so that I understand something...you're challenging me? To a match...on an ECCW PPV? Well, before I even try to dignify that with an appropriate answer, I would just like to know one thing...who in the bloody hell are you?

Cyrus's rabid fans pop at The Exile's rather pointed insult, making more noise than the Dustin Shore fans in the audience.

Cyrus Black: Seriously, who the hell are you? I admit, I appreciate the sheer size of gonads you have to have to challenge me to anything considering that, if it wasn't for Twista XL kicking me in the head for no adequately-explained reason, I would've beaten your sorry, saggy ass eight times over and moved on with my day. But who the hell are you or anybody to tell me what I do when, where, or how? I've made it perfectly clear that I will crash ECCW on my own volition, at a time of my own choosing. But I hear now that I'm apparently a special guest referee for the match between two of my students on an ECCW PPV? Yeah, I got a call from ECCW's Board of Directors...and, I might add, not the Jerichos...asking if I wanted to do such a thing, but I rather poignantly told them "no." Not because I have a problem showing up on a show and getting paid, but because I don't want what will surely be an epic encounter between my former proteges to be smeared by the storyline-regurgitating creative team of ECCW's insistence on using this match as a way to say "Who will Cyrus side with? Can he call it down the middle? Will he stab one of his students in the back?"

Cyrus runs his fingers through his hair as he snarls.

Cyrus Black: I do NOT want to be the center of attention for that match. I want Angel and Casey to settle their differences like men and make the match about them like it should be! With me in there, the promotional machine of ECCW will play me up instead of playing them up! Oh, but not that ECCW has ever really cared all that much about what the wrestlers want...no, they'll book things and bring people in against their wishes to push their brand and not their talent. Hell, I have half a mind to sue ECCW for booking me as the guest referee against my wishes! But with a little bit of luck and a heaping helping of sense, they'll see the error of their ways and take me out of the match and let Angel and Casey put on a show.

Cyrus then starts to laugh as he points to Dustin Shore.

Cyrus Black: And as if that wasn't bad enough, I now have an ECCW superstar calling me out to a match on an ECCW PPV. Look, Dustin, I'm sure you're pretty talented and, against anybody except me, you'd give them one hell of a fight and win a few matches here and there. But you see, you're no better than the Jerichos. You want to control this little fiasco between you and me just like the Jerichos want to control when I show up, what I say when I show up, and what I do when I show up. Hell, until this little debacle of a war came up between ECCW and EFNW, I was rather content not ever showing up in ECCW ever again. But now, thanks the ever-growing incompetence of both Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones, I feel it is necessary to address certain issues that have arisen due to this conflict. But that will happen when I choose...not Jarrett, not the Jerichos...and certainly not you. You want to fight me at ECCW Powerplay? Yeah...no. I'm not about to compete for ECCW until the time is right and this war is dead and gone. I have many, MANY other things to concern myself with in the immediate future, not the least of these being my title for title match against Twista XL as EFNW's No More Sorrow. So yeah...I have neither the time nor the patience for the likes of you...

Cyrus pauses as he muses to himself before flashing a wicked grin.

Cyrus Black: That is...unless...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as the crowd comes unglued for the Extreme Heavyweight Champion of the World. Indeed, Cyrus emerges from behind the curtain to a raucous ovation that threatens to almost drown out his entrance theme. Cyrus, title belt on his shoulder, paces back and forth at the top of the entrance ramp as he grabs a nearby microphone from a stagehand. His theme dies down, but the crowd keeps chanting his name as Cyrus simply stares at Dustin in the ring, a crazed look in his eyes.

Cyrus Black: Just so that I understand something...you're challenging me? To a match...on an ECCW PPV? Well, before I even try to dignify that with an appropriate answer, I would just like to know one thing...who in the bloody hell are you?

Cyrus's rabid fans pop at The Exile's rather pointed insult, making more noise than the Dustin Shore fans in the audience.

Cyrus Black: Seriously, who the hell are you? I admit, I appreciate the sheer size of gonads you have to have to challenge me to anything considering that, if it wasn't for Twista XL kicking me in the head for no adequately-explained reason, I would've beaten your sorry, saggy ass eight times over and moved on with my day. But who the hell are you or anybody to tell me what I do when, where, or how? I've made it perfectly clear that I will crash ECCW on my own volition, at a time of my own choosing. But I hear now that I'm apparently a special guest referee for the match between two of my students on an ECCW PPV? Yeah, I got a call from ECCW's Board of Directors...and, I might add, not the Jerichos...asking if I wanted to do such a thing, but I rather poignantly told them "no." Not because I have a problem showing up on a show and getting paid, but because I don't want what will surely be an epic encounter between my former proteges to be smeared by the storyline-regurgitating creative team of ECCW's insistence on using this match as a way to say "Who will Cyrus side with? Can he call it down the middle? Will he stab one of his students in the back?"

Cyrus Black: I do NOT want to be the center of attention for that match. I want Angel and Casey to settle their differences like men and make the match about them like it should be! With me in there, the promotional machine of ECCW will play me up instead of playing them up! Oh, but not that ECCW has ever really cared all that much about what the wrestlers want...no, they'll book things and bring people in against their wishes to push their brand and not their talent. Hell, I have half a mind to sue ECCW for booking me as the guest referee against my wishes! But with a little bit of luck and a heaping helping of sense, they'll see the error of their ways and take me out of the match and let Angel and Casey put on a show.

Cyrus Black: And as if that wasn't bad enough, I now have an ECCW superstar calling me out to a match on an ECCW PPV. Look, Dustin, I'm sure you're pretty talented and, against anybody except me, you'd give them one hell of a fight and win a few matches here and there. But you see, you're no better than the Jerichos. You want to control this little fiasco between you and me just like the Jerichos want to control when I show up, what I say when I show up, and what I do when I show up. Hell, until this little debacle of a war came up between ECCW and EFNW, I was rather content not ever showing up in ECCW ever again. But now, thanks the ever-growing incompetence of both Jarrett Calloway and Harry Jones, I feel it is necessary to address certain issues that have arisen due to this conflict. But that will happen when I choose...not Jarrett, not the Jerichos...and certainly not you. You want to fight me at ECCW Powerplay? Yeah...no. I'm not about to compete for ECCW until the time is right and this war is dead and gone. I have many, MANY other things to concern myself with in the immediate future, not the least of these being my title for title match against Twista XL as EFNW's No More Sorrow. So yeah...I have neither the time nor the patience for the likes of you...

*Dustin Shore has been listening to Cyrus quietly, but as Cyrus pauses, Dustin waits a second for him to continue. When he doesn't, Dustin smiles and chuckles a bit.*

Dustin: All right, I'll bite. Unless what, Cyrus?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

*Dustin Shore has been listening to Cyrus quietly, but as Cyrus pauses, Dustin waits a second for him to continue. When he doesn't, Dustin smiles and chuckles a bit.*

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: It's been a long time since I've had an opportunity to show people why they call me the Messiah of Hardcore...even longer since ECCW has beared witness to that. And as long as you're willing to bet on behalf of ECCW Management, I think we can work out a deal.

Cyrus holds up one finger.

Cyrus Black: First, if I agree to this match, I want something out of it. If I agree to this match and I win, I want the Jericho's sworn word and written contract that I will be allowed ten uninterrupted minutes of mic time at my convenience to address the ECCW crowd. And that means no cut mic, no cutting to commerical, no 350 pound bouncer trying to get me to leave the ring before I'm done speaking. Of course, I don't expect you or the Jerichos to agree to this stipulation unless I ante up. So if I agree to the match and lose, then ECCW will never see or hear from me ever again.

Cyrus then holds up a second finger.

Cyrus Black: Second, since I want to make sure that I am given full free reign to beat the ever-loving hell out of you and wash the taste of Twista's boot and losing to you out of my mouth, I want no disqualifications. I want no countouts. I want no interruptions or anything. To put it bluntly, Shore...I want a Street Fight. If you're man enough to accept these terms, then I'll be more than happy to sign a one-day contract with ECCW and compete at PowerPlay.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Future TJ wrote:
HTH wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
HTH wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Robert Robinson is preparing a promo just for Omega.]

[Simon Slayer is looking for ANYONE to feud with.]
*El Amazo walks up to Simon Slayer, eating a taco through his mask*
Amazo: ¡Hola!

off: It's time I become active again.

[Simon Slayer, who was just recently feeling desperate to make someone shed some blood, has become excited that someone has conversed with him. He flashes Amazo a friendly smile.]

Simon: "And who might you be?"
Amazo: Soy El Amazo. ¿Y tu?

Simon: "Amazo huh? I don't think I've ever heard that name in here before. Are you new here? And...I'm afraid my Spanish is a bit limited. If this conversation ever gets more complicated, I don't think I can manage. You seem to understand what I'm saying though."

[SS gives him a friendly smile.]
Amazo: Sí, mientras que yo no hablo Inglés I lo entiendo muy bien. Parece que no entienden el español, por lo que puedo decir lo que quiera sobre usted. Gilipollas.

[Simon does a quick google translate on his phone.]

Simon: "I'd say that wasn't very nice, but that would be hypocrisy on my part."

[Simon smirks and pulls out a dagger, which he licks. His tongue bleeds as he licks the blade.]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: It's been a long time since I've had an opportunity to show people why they call me the Messiah of Hardcore...even longer since ECCW has beared witness to that. And as long as you're willing to bet on behalf of ECCW Management, I think we can work out a deal.

Cyrus Black: First, if I agree to this match, I want something out of it. If I agree to this match and I win, I want the Jericho's sworn word and written contract that I will be allowed ten uninterrupted minutes of mic time at my convenience to address the ECCW crowd. And that means no cut mic, no cutting to commerical, no 350 pound bouncer trying to get me to leave the ring before I'm done speaking. Of course, I don't expect you or the Jerichos to agree to this stipulation unless I ante up. So if I agree to the match and lose, then ECCW will never see or hear from me ever again.

Cyrus Black: Second, since I want to make sure that I am given full free reign to beat the ever-loving hell out of you and wash the taste of Twista's boot and losing to you out of my mouth, I want no disqualifications. I want no countouts. I want no interruptions or anything. To put it bluntly, Shore...I want a Street Fight. If you're man enough to accept these terms, then I'll be more than happy to sign a one-day contract with ECCW and compete at PowerPlay.
Dustin: This Pay-Per-View is a joint thing between our companies, you don't need to sign an ECCW anything. You simply have to say 'yes', and show up on December 11th. As for your terms...consider them met. You beat me, ten minutes of mic time are yours whenever you want it, if you tell us beforehand. I see no reason to be afraid of what you have to say, and I don't think the Jerichos should either.

So, you want a Street Fight? Your nickname 'The Messiah of Hardcore', is probably well-earned. But I need to make sure you understand something: DO NOT underestimate me. I come out here, and I find it easiest to keep a level head in front of my fans. A lot of people think I'm soft for it. But when I want a victory, I'll do whatever I need to do to get it. No mercy, no remorse, so do not expect this to be a cakewalk. I'm one of the most intelligent, creative guys under contract at ECCW, and that isn't me bragging. A street fight is always a good platform to show off creativity.

Oh, and as far as toying with me on EFNW, I and everyone here knows you are full of shit. But, I wouldn't expect an exile to know anything about respect. You act like I'm beneath you, but you know I beat the hell out of you, and honestly, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus smirks.

Dustin: This Pay-Per-View is a joint thing between our companies, you don't need to sign an ECCW anything. You simply have to say 'yes', and show up on December 11th. As for your terms...consider them met. You beat me, ten minutes of mic time are yours whenever you want it, if you tell us beforehand. I see no reason to be afraid of what you have to say, and I don't think the Jerichos should either.

So, you want a Street Fight? Your nickname 'The Messiah of Hardcore', is probably well-earned. But I need to make sure you understand something: DO NOT underestimate me. I come out here, and I find it easiest to keep a level head in front of my fans. A lot of people think I'm soft for it. But when I want a victory, I'll do whatever I need to do to get it. No mercy, no remorse, so do not expect this to be a cakewalk. I'm one of the most intelligent, creative guys under contract at ECCW, and that isn't me bragging. A street fight is always a good platform to show off creativity.

Oh, and as far as toying with me on EFNW, I and everyone here knows you are full of shit. But, I wouldn't expect an exile to know anything about respect. You act like I'm beneath you, but you know I beat the hell out of you, and honestly, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to do it again.

Cyrus nonchalantly waves his hand dismissively.

Cyrus Black: Oh yeah, you really beat the hell out of me...with Twista's boot. Yeah, you're really a big man for beating me with Twista's boot to the side of my head. Stop pretending that your victory against me was anything other than pure dumb luck. As far as underestimating you...don't flatter yourself, Dustin. I don't underestimate my opponents...I merely see everybody I have to face as bodies needing to be broken until they give me a reason to think otherwise. Underestimating you implies that I am low-selling your abilities, which is hardly the case. All I'm saying is that, without Twista's boot, you were not going to be winning that match. Deny it all you want, but you were pretty much down and out when I decided to put the final Nail in the Coffin. One moonsault double foot-stomp, and I achieve victory. But again, that's in the past.

Cyrus allows the crowd to chant his name before continuing.

Cyrus Black: Oh, and if we are going to sanction this, I'm definitely going to get paid for it. Not because I need the money or care about it all that much, but if you're good at something you should never do it for free. That's why I want the contract...that, and with the contract, ECCW can't legally deny that I was at PowerPlay and kicked your ass up and down the Long and Winding Road. And on that "you need to tell us before you speak" bull crap...yeah, not going to happen. As I've continously mentioned, I'll do as I please when I feel it is time. But don't worry...your security team as inept as it is will see me walking into the arena with enough time to inform your beloved Jerichos.

Cyrus's rather magnanimous attitude shifts to a more intense expression.

Cyrus Black: And one final thing...don't ever presume to understand what it means to be an Exile. Being an Exile means seeking the Truth and enduring the consequences of your actions. Being an Exile mean forgoing the easy path for the one less taken, journeying down that path and becoming strong enough to overcome any obstacle that comes in your way. As far as my respect...you want it so badly? Then earn it. I don't give out respect for free...if you want it bad enough, you better be prepared to pay for it with a pound of your own flesh.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EFNWWHC
I'll do them all if you want...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Future TJ wrote:

That would be rather manly of you, TJ.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Even though I'm already pretty fucking manly, it'd be even manlier if I did them all. I shall.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 Cyrus
Now I know what God (Marik) feels like...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Even though I'm already pretty fucking manly, it'd be even manlier if I did them all. I shall.

You can never be too manly.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Unless your name is Joanie Laurer.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

Mesa wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Unless your name is Joanie Laurer.
Or Rosie O'Donnell...
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 am

*Dustin waves Cyrus off.*

Dustin: Honestly, you getting your mic time is the Jericho's issue, not mine. Same as getting paid, not my issue. Take that up with Travis Jones, the man who has you under contract and will pay all non-ECCW participants a nice fat PPV check. They see the potential in this match and they will take care of you, don't worry.

Our issue is this match, and I'm just glad you've agreed to it. While Twista did come down and kick you in the head, I didn't ask him to. The whole reason I made this challenge was because I suppose I, too, fit your definition of an Exile. Owning up to the fact that I did not defeat you cleanly. Walking the hard path by asking you to go another round, all in hopes of overcoming...you. I'll be honest, I was excited to come down and face you on EFNW, to pit myself against a man with such a legendary reputation. I mean, everyone knows the name Cyrus Black. A single match with you is something people can build careers and reputations on. When I took you on, and saw Twista kick you in the head, I had to take advantage. I wanted that victory, that single win, so badly, that I took it. But it wasn't enough for you, the fans...or me.

That was why I wanted a rematch. I'll make sure you get what you want if you win, but all I want is to face you in the ring and beat you. It is a bit confusing, as I don't feel like I've wanted a single match this badly. I've been buying into my own hype, building myself up in my own mind. When I beat you, I felt like I was on top of the world. And when everyone doubted me, called me out on it, it made me doubt myself. I won't blame losing my Legends Championship on it, but I've felt...off. I needed to right my wrong, but more importantly, and I'm being brutally honest with you, my ego has been bruised. All of this is so I can fix it, because I have a need to prove to myself and everyone that I am at the next level, to validate myself against you. I am going to do everything and anything I can to win at Powerplay.

So Cyrus, I look forward to our match at Powerplay. It is going to be a fight, no doubt. My fight. And I'm going to win at all costs, whether it is pound of my flesh...or your blood.

*Dustin walks to the corner of the ring and steps out, taking the microphone and walking towards the back.*

OT: If Cyrus has closing words, you can have Dustin stop on the ramp to listen or something.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 pm

OT: Getting a new laptop tomorrow, sorry for the short hiatus
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Promo when I get back from school with Nova
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Noeleen
At catering grabbing herself lunch before heading out towards the gym for her friday fitness workout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Marcelo Evans is STILL looking for Travis Jones. That motherfucker might as well be living in some mansion in the Middle East.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym.

Eric Lindgren is backstage.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Hazza wrote:
OT: Getting a new laptop tomorrow, sorry for the short hiatus
off: Lucky bastard. Razz

[Robert Robinson is walking down the hallway. He looks as if something really good has happened to him. His good mood is broken when _______ walks up to him.]

[Simon Slayer is looking for some prey.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Mesa wrote:
Marcelo Evans is STILL looking for Travis Jones. That motherfucker might as well be living in some mansion in the Middle East.
I'll RP when I get a new PC
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

Hazza wrote:
Mesa wrote:
I'll RP when I get a new PC

You mean when the syphilis clears up?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:51 am

An unknown theme to the EFNW universe is heard and as the lights dim down to yellowish and pink out of the fuming smoke steps the 'Scarficer of sorrow' himself Alex Nova. After the controversy that's spread through his rivalry with Evans-- Nova has some redemption in his eyes and some answers to what has been happening over the past few weeks. Heading into the ppv 'No More Sorrow' Nova will go one-on-one with Evans to finally close this pain and retribution in a ladder match. He walks down to the ring getting a mixed reaction from the already hyped EFNW crowd in the building tonight. Nova walks out with a smug grin spread across his face knowing that in a few days he will be holding the Revolution title and stand over-top of the cold carcass of what used to be known as the classic Kevin Evans. The smoke still looms in the air as his new theme and tron play up and the fans are getting eager waiting to what he has to say. It's been a while since Nova has cut a promo but nobody has forgotten some of the things he has done in the past. In the beginning everybody looked up to him as a nobody-- a kid who didn't have any skills or potential. Then making his long awaited debut, he won his match and proved himself worthy of being in the ring and becoming a main eventer headlining under various pay per views of shows like CWW and CWE. Nova walks down the ramp ignoring a few fans who are holding up signs and wanting high-fives from Nova but he just glares at them. He pauses for a brief moment looking into the crowd and shaking his head and chuckling. A man near him in the crowd in the front row is holding a not opened can of beer. Nova smiles at him and takes it from him-- opens it and sips it while walking up the steps into the EFNW ring. He demands a mic from the bell-keeper and raises it to his lips

'For too long now has Alex Nova... the sacrificer of sorrow...been lying in wait. Just to get that one shot at the big time. Just to climb up the mountain... but to fail, and get knocked down by someone in the way that is above him. Growing up in a small town just outside of Venice... I thought to myself before coming here...'Is it worth it?' Being an only child and financial problems my parents had and my dad being the big mac daddy of wrestling back in his day he enrolled me into wrestling, got me in various tournaments and other events he had planned.. but I knew nothing about this sport. I never knew who Hulk Hogan was, I never knew the Undertaker... then I watched, and I watched Evans and Black, and I watched Surge and Casey and from there I looked up and trained my ass off, I earned my spot finally in a business which used to be called NAWA. Grew my popularity with the fans there. And eventually became champion. Then just at the age of 19 I started retaining my belt.. over some tough ass competition. No need to tell you about it al over, I'm not like that. But what I will say is there's something in common about NAWA and EFNW. The lack of talent! I mean coming here for the first time was--

Just then ____ interupts Nova cutting him off making him drop his beer

*TBD by anyone, preferably John*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 am

BREAKING NEWS:

Harry Jones has finally spoken to Matthew Jericho face to face on ECCW Television ~ !!

Quote :
"Sure, ECCW has some decent talent like Tim Taylor and Will Williams, but the talent are being so, so, so poorly misused because they are TOO good. I know how you work, Matthew, because you mistreated me in the exact same way. You simply can’t give the spotlight to the talented wrestlers, because if you did, your top shelf talent would be exploited for exactly what they are … Nothing! You’re too arrogant to admit that you know NOTHING in regards to booking, so your masquerade your mental disorders by burying REAL wrestlers, which makes the terrible wrestlers like Calloway look like Super Saiyan Four Gogeta on steroids! However, at Powerplay everything will change. Whether I win or lose, I’ll do something which Calloway has been lacking for the entire duration of his career … I will ENTERTAIN the ECCW fans, because they DESERVE to be entertained! At Powerplay, for the first time in their six years of existence, they will experience REAL wrestling!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme" - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Chronicles of Extreme"
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next