The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:26 am

Athena: *walking around backstage*

Bane: *in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

[The lovable little demon, "Beauty Queen" Etna is seen sitting on a crate and glaring at Athena as she walks.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

[The lovable little demon, "Beauty Queen" Etna is seen sitting on a crate and glaring at Athena as she walks.]

Athena: *takes notice of Etna and walks over to her* "Do you have a problem, or do you look at everyone like that?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Athena: *takes notice of Etna and walks over to her* "Do you have a problem, or do you look at everyone like that?"

[Etna stands up and walks around Athena for a bit before replying.]

"Oh no, no, no...don't take that look seriously. I was just sitting there, pondering on how much of a wannabe superstar you are. You come here to CWF and you talk about becoming Women's Champ and all that, blah, blah, blah. All based on what? You're a goddess? Well unlike you sweetie, I've worked hard to raise my levels all the way to 1500 and beyond to become one. You were born a goddess, I made myself a goddess. And hell, you had a hard time beating Light earlier. If you have any trouble with bitches like her, then getting to the top is gonna be tough for you, princess."

[Etna winks at her after her mildly long speech.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

"Oh no, no, no...don't take that look seriously. I was just sitting there, pondering on how much of a wannabe superstar you are. You come here to CWF and you talk about becoming Women's Champ and all that, blah, blah, blah. All based on what? You're a goddess? Well unlike you sweetie, I've worked hard to raise my levels all the way to 1500 and beyond to become one. You were born a goddess, I made myself a goddess. And hell, you had a hard time beating Light earlier. If you have any trouble with bitches like her, then getting to the top is gonna be tough for you, princess."

Athena: "I came here to become Women's Champ, but I don't just expect it be given to me! I'm here to earn a shot, just because I'm a Goddess doesn't mean I think highly of myself and that I'm better than everyone here. If you think that I think that, than you need a check up, because something is wrong with your head. I'll admit, Lightning got the best of me earlier, but when it comes time to meet in the ring, it will be a different story, now as for you...randomly trying to start something with me. I'll have no problem fighting you right here...right now."

*a backstage worker watching yells "GO ATHENA KICK HER ASS*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Athena: "I came here to become Women's Champ, but I don't just expect it be given to me! I'm here to earn a shot, just because I'm a Goddess doesn't mean I think highly of myself and that I'm better than everyone here. If you think that I think that, than you need a check up, because something is wrong with your head. I'll admit, Lightning got the best of me earlier, but when it comes time to meet in the ring, it will be a different story, now as for you...randomly trying to start something with me. I'll have no problem fighting you right here...right now."

[Etna suddenly appears in front of the backstage worker and uppercuts him. The punch is strong enough to send the worker flying up into the sky until he becomes a twinkle.]

"Ugh. Such rude little peons."

[She turns to Athena again.]

"Sorry Athena, but I'm afraid there are much more deserving people such as me. So get to the back of the line! But it's not like you'll be a threat to me anyway."

[Etna blows her a kiss and reappears in her own Locker Room.]

"I won't let a newbie like her ruin anything I've planned! Lightning and the Women's Title...are MINE!!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

[Etna suddenly appears in front of the backstage worker and uppercuts him. The punch is strong enough to send the worker flying up into the sky until he becomes a twinkle.]

"Ugh. Such rude little peons."

[She turns to Athena again.]

"Sorry Athena, but I'm afraid there are much more deserving people such as me. So get to the back of the line! But it's not like you'll be a threat to me anyway."

[Etna blows her a kiss and reappears in her own Locker Room.]

"I won't let a newbie like her ruin anything I've planned! Lightning and the Women's Title...are MINE!!"

Athena: *helps the backstage worker, and says to her self* "Coward" *directed toward Etna*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 am

HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Organization Without a Cool Acronym, Agent P and Major Monogram, are seen arriving for the first time. Beside them is their manager, Carl The Intern. They walk through the halls when _______ approaches

Is it chill if I pick up Carl The Intern too? He'll just manage them.

off: Yeah man, you can have up to, like, 4 (or 5 is the new rule is legal) characters. xP

[Luffy approaches them. Luffy has never seen a Platypus before so he gazes at Agent P in astonishment for a while before speaking to Agent P.]

"You're weird."

[Agent P raises an eyebrow at Luffy]

Major Monogram Excuse me Sir, but you've just earned a spot on the OWCA Most Wanted List!

[Luffy grins.]

"That's cool! I've always wanted to be a wanted man by another organization aside from the Marines! How much is my bounty?"

off: Rhawk, I'll PM yew my ideas later today. Gotta write a book review. But since my internet is getting faster I might send it earlier.
off2: And yes, shotgun. afro

[Major Monogram looks a little confused]

Major Monogram Well ah, we, we were just going to send Agent P after you.

[Voices coming from somewhere sing 'A-Gent P!!!']
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am

Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Organization Without a Cool Acronym, Agent P and Major Monogram, are seen arriving for the first time. Beside them is their manager, Carl The Intern. They walk through the halls when _______ approaches

off: Yeah man, you can have up to, like, 4 (or 5 is the new rule is legal) characters. xP

[Luffy approaches them. Luffy has never seen a Platypus before so he gazes at Agent P in astonishment for a while before speaking to Agent P.]

"You're weird."

Major Monogram Excuse me Sir, but you've just earned a spot on the OWCA Most Wanted List!

[Luffy grins.]

"That's cool! I've always wanted to be a wanted man by another organization aside from the Marines! How much is my bounty?"

off: Rhawk, I'll PM yew my ideas later today. Gotta write a book review. But since my internet is getting faster I might send it earlier.

[Luffy looks around quite surprised.]

"What the hell? Where did those voices come from?! And who the hell is Agent P? Whoever it is, I'm gonna kick his ass!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Bowser picking on an apple tree trying to reach an apple

Sephiroth doing shit

Lightning practicing her ki attacks
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 am

Ganondorf is just sitting in his Locker Room of darkness when he feels something...something bad. It is unusual to see the King of Evil in a state of uneasiness. Ganondorf gets up from his seat and paces around his locker room, looking very worried. Something bad is coming to CWF is all he is concerned with at that moment. But this time he is prepared. He will not let anything happen to his plans. Nothing bad will happen...nothing...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 am

HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"You're weird."

[Luffy grins.]

"What the hell? Where did those voices come from?! And who the hell is Agent P? Whoever it is, I'm gonna kick his ass!"

[Carl and Major Monogram both look flabbergasted. Carl motions to MM that he'll handle this one]

Carl The Intern Firstly ... What voices? And secondly; WHO IS AGENT P!?!? Agent P is the greatest agent we at OWCA have to offer, it's him!

[Carl points dramatically towards Agent P who lets out his signature weird noise thing]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:07 am

HTH get your white ass to chat..
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 am

Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"You're weird."

[Luffy grins.]

[Carl and Major Monogram both look flabbergasted. Carl motions to MM that he'll handle this one]

Carl The Intern Firstly ... What voices? And secondly; WHO IS AGENT P!?!? Agent P is the greatest agent we at OWCA have to offer, it's him!

[Carl points dramatically towards Agent P who lets out his signature weird noise thing]

[Luffy changes his expression to a surprised smile.]

"This little fella is Agent P? Is he strong?"

[Luffy goes to pat Agent P on the head.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 am

[Kratos is dragging his swords along the ground as he walks]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 am

John TPA wrote:

[A dark smoke fills the area Kratos is walking in. A portal opens up and out of it comes Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil. Ganondorf has an evil smile on his face when he stares at Kratos, straight in the eye.]

"Ah, Kratos. Long time no see. Do you still remember who I am? I heard about you coming to this place, and I wont lie...I feel delighted to have an old ally back in the company."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[A dark smoke fills the area Kratos is walking in. A portal opens up and out of it comes Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil. Ganondorf has an evil smile on his face when he stares at Kratos, straight in the eye.]

"Ah, Kratos. Long time no see. Do you still remember who I am? I heard about you coming to this place, and I wont lie...I feel delighted to have an old ally back in the company."

[Places his swords on his shoulders and shows no expression on his face]

"I am no ones ally in this god forsaken company. I have come here to kill the Gods of CWF and I will start with you if you call me your ally again.."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:35 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Places his swords on his shoulders and shows no expression on his face]

"I am no ones ally in this god forsaken company. I have come here to kill the Gods of CWF and I will start with you if you call me your ally again.."

[Ganondorf remains calm despite the death threat.]

"Oh? Why the change of heart?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 am

My people do shit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Just letting everyone know now, if we don't have a good enough plan for tonight's edition of Brawl, then there will be no Shadow Games PPV for this Sunday. Instead we'll have a gapuntil Deck the Halls. Unless you all prefer this anyway since we have had a lack of Brawl episodes lately.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"You're weird."

[Luffy grins.]

[Agent P grabs Luffy's arm and flips him over, Luffy lands on his back]

"He's a semi aquatic egg laying mammal of action, schoobe schoobe dooba schoobe schoobe doodbe"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Just letting everyone know now, if we don't have a good enough plan for tonight's edition of Brawl, then there will be no Shadow Games PPV for this Sunday. Instead we'll have a gapuntil Deck the Halls. Unless you all prefer this anyway since we have had a lack of Brawl episodes lately.

Removing Shadow Games is fine with me. What matters is we get a show, pronto! xD

Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"You're weird."

[Luffy grins.]

"He's a semi aquatic egg laying mammal of action, schoobe schoobe dooba schoobe schoobe doodbe"

[Luffy quickly gets up and backflips away from Agent P. He has a grin on his face.]

"Hey, this guy's pretty good! Is he a wrestler here in CWF?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 am

Major Monogram He's a wrestler and the best OWCA Agent we've got! I'm his boss and tag team partner.

Carl The Intern AND I'M THE INTERN

Major Monogram ... Unpaid Intern Carl.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 am

Well that screws up plans for Naruto and Sasuke..
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 am

Rhawk wrote:

Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"You're weird."

[Luffy grins.]

Jericho wrote:
Major Monogram He's a wrestler and the best OWCA Agent we've got! I'm his boss and tag team partner.

Carl The Intern AND I'M THE INTERN

Major Monogram ... Unpaid Intern Carl.

[Luffy grins in excitement.]

"That' nice! How about a match sometime? If I win, Agent P joins my Pirate Crew!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next