The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

*gasps and looks shocked/frightened when she turns to Harley*
Harley Quinn
Still stands there with the mallet in her hand unsure if she wants to use it but instead she spits unknown green mist into the face of cat woman and runs down the hallway with her mallet screaming after the Joker.

JOKER! COME BACK. I LOVE YOU!

Catwoman: *yells in disgust as she wipes the mist off of her face and looks around to see where Harley went*
Harley Quinn
Locks herself in the closet and tries to climb out of the small window

Catwoman: "Harley you've made a big mistake! Just wait until I find you!"

*Catwoman pulls her goggles down and slips into the darkness as she continues her search*
Harley Quinn
Waits behind the door of the closet and prepares to hit Catwoman.

Catwoman: *lock picks the door Harley is behind and slowly opens it to see if she's there*
Harley Quinn

See's the moment of the door and moves outwards and see's Catwoman and instantly gets her mallet and hits it over Catwomans head. Harley laughs and starts kicking and stomping on Catwoman.

Catwoman: *cracks her head open after the mallet hits her, and she lays on the ground taking Harley's punishment*

Supergirl: *walks up behind Harley waiting for her to notice*
Harley Quinn

Oh joker will be so proud of me!

Harley dances about going backwards and bumping into Supergirl

ARHHHHHH! SUPERGIRL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn
Still stands there with the mallet in her hand unsure if she wants to use it but instead she spits unknown green mist into the face of cat woman and runs down the hallway with her mallet screaming after the Joker.

Catwoman: *yells in disgust as she wipes the mist off of her face and looks around to see where Harley went*
Harley Quinn

*Catwoman pulls her goggles down and slips into the darkness as she continues her search*
Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *lock picks the door Harley is behind and slowly opens it to see if she's there*
Harley Quinn

See's the moment of the door and moves outwards and see's Catwoman and instantly gets her mallet and hits it over Catwomans head. Harley laughs and starts kicking and stomping on Catwoman.

Catwoman: *cracks her head open after the mallet hits her, and she lays on the ground taking Harley's punishment*

Harley Quinn

ARHHHHHH! SUPERGIRL!

Supergirl: *she quickly grabs the hammer and breaks it in half and smiles at Harley*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

ARHHHHHH! SUPERGIRL!

Supergirl: *she quickly grabs the hammer and breaks it in half and smiles at Harley*
Harley Quinn
Oh crap!

Starts screaming from her lungs and tries to escape from the room but Supergirl is in her way, so she grabs her and pushes her all the way back to the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

ARHHHHHH! SUPERGIRL!

Harley Quinn
Oh crap!

Starts screaming from her lungs and tries to escape from the room but Supergirl is in her way, so she grabs her and pushes her all the way back to the opposite wall.

Supergirl: *quickly counters her and lifts her up with one hand* "You better watch what you do to others here...I'm back for good, so I'd advise you to run away while you can."

OT: I gotta go sorry Sad i'll be back later though Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

off; ok byeee!

Harley Quinn

sprints down the hallway away from everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

*All my peeps (Silver, Pit, Aqua & Neku) so shiz*

OT: I'm really sorry about not being online so much guys, University work/life is keeping me away from CWF more so than I thought. Sad

But I'd still like to know whats happening currently with storylines, champions, fueds, etc etc. So to anyone in the CT who knows exactly what has/is happening, pop me a PM or something and I'll do my best to make any changes if they are needed, like in the title histories perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:04 pm

(My people also arrive and walk around)

OT- it's aight bud, thats life Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Hazza wrote:
1. Cell opens the show, proclaiming that he is tired of not having a challenge. Vegeta emerges from the backstage area and tells Cell to bow down to the Prince of All Saiyans – BAM! Vegeta fires a ball of ki at Cell’s torso! Smoke covers the ring and nobody can see the carnage or the aftermath of the blast. Suddenly, the smoke clears and we see Cell cockily standing in the centre of the ring with his arms-crossed, not looking impressed. Vegeta chokes in disbelief and mutters, “I put everything I had into that attack”, just before Cell knocks Vegeta out with a fierce right hand. Cell then proclaims that at Deck The Halls, he will host an Open Tournament where any fighter in the Universe can challenge him. The stipulation being, if Cell wins, he will become the new owner of CWF … But if he loses, he will leave CWF forever.

2. Goku and Naruto are in the backstage area, still in shock about Cell’s announcement. They both discuss how hard they will have to train in order to defeat Cell, but Naruto notes that anything is possible. Suddenly, Vegeta enters the room and tells both men not to bother showing up, because when it comes to defeating Cell, destiny has reserved that luxury to the SAIYAN PRINCE!

3. Catwoman and Sango fight to a double knockout at 6:32 ~ !!

4. Sephiroth is seen lurking in the backstage area, looking for an undeclared person.

5. Sylar def. Light Yagami to become the NEW TV Champion at 13:43 via a Knockout Kick ~ !!

6. Scott Pilgrim enters the ring and challenges Danny Phantom to a match at Deck the Halls for the Fame Championship. After a moment or two of indecision, Danny accepts the challenge!

7. Enta def. Tikka at 5:12 via a Roll Up ~ !!

8. Hercules def. Joker at 13:23 via a hard-hitting chokeslam, sending Joker through the ring! After the match, Bruce Wayne comes out and tells Hercule that he has just earned a title shot at Deck the Halls against the man he just defeated, Joker! However, Lex Luthor comes out and reverses the decision, saying that it does not meet CWF’s obligations. Brawl goes off the air as Hercules angrily stares Lex down.

OT: It is pretty bad, but it's better than nothing!

So just to make sure now, this is the most recent episode of Brawl, and this was for the 28th November? If so then how goes progress on last monday's Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Everythaaangs fucked...
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Just tried to fix the Title history. I'm not so good in keeping record of the days held though, someone see if I did this right or if I missed out a day, added too many or not for any of the title reigns. =-)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 Sucker-punch-20100727015548226

// Baby Doll //

>>Practicing with her sword in the blizzard outside, it is freezing temperatures and she is in her usual outfit not giving a shit about what anyone looks at or points at her while she does it, she is practicing for her debut which she hopefully soon gets to go for that title which SHE deserves more then anyone until ______ almost gets hit with her sword until she pauses and looks to him/her and asks<<

"Who are you...and what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Claire Bennet

*walking around in her usual cheerleader outfit*

Supergirl

*walking around wearing her new costume from the new 52 series*

Sylar

*sitting backstage looking frustrated in his all black suit*

Bane

*in his locker room hooking up titan serums*

Catwoman

*backstage putting a bandage over her cut from Harley's attack*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 am

Promos to come from me on the weekend or sometime next week. x_x
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:21 am

[Goku is munging out on food]

[Naruto is raging at himself for missing a target!]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 am

CWF wrote:
Hey this is Greed. Rhawk gave me the password I updated the main roster. That about it,I did not know to add Batman or not due fact we have Bruce Wayne in CWF so I don't know. Also some messages will be sent out seen from my account about CWF.

Secret identities are supposed to be secret, so yeah, Batman and Bruce are to be considered separate people.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Luffy is eating a large pile of food he stole, to give himself energy to train for Cell's gay challenge.]

[Superman is at the center of the sun.]

[Etna is walking around.]

[Ganondorf is planning his super special awesome evil plan.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 am

HTH wrote:
CWF wrote:
Hey this is Greed. Rhawk gave me the password I updated the main roster. That about it,I did not know to add Batman or not due fact we have Bruce Wayne in CWF so I don't know. Also some messages will be sent out seen from my account about CWF.

Secret identities are supposed to be secret, so yeah, Batman and Bruce are to be considered separate people.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Luffy is eating a large pile of food he stole, to give himself energy to train for Cell's gay challenge.]

[Superman is at the center of the sun.]

[Etna is walking around.]

[Ganondorf is planning his super special awesome evil plan.]

*Baby Doll looks at Etna from a distance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:42 pm

*Silver is finished with his training and he leaves his LR to walk down the corridor*

*Pit is flying around the exterior of the CWF Super-plex*

*Aqua is training in an open field nearby the Super-plex*

*Neku is listening to his music while he brushes past anyone that walks his way*

OT: Whoever is in charge of writing the CWF shows, PM me when you get time tonight, this is literally the only free time I have until next sunday (18th December). I MIGHT be able to work with Saturday morning but keep in mind I'm from the UK so my morning is when you're all asleep probably.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

OOC:

Greed, we need to talk.

[Naruto is still training like crazy]

[Goku is munging out on more food]

[Kratos is dragging his swords as he walks]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

[Red Hood is watching Bane Via hidden Webcam]

[Ivy walks into Catwoman locker room]

[Someone is walking behind Claire she turns around but they are quickly gone]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

Bane: *finishes hooking up the last of his serum as he injects more into him, fueling his rage*

Catwoman: *on her way back toward her locker room*

Claire: *turns thinking she heard someone, but isn't sure, so she continues on*
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

Bane: *finishes hooking up the last of his serum as he injects more into him, fueling his rage*

[Red Hood]
"Now only if I can find out who helping him this stuff,It must be Joker"

[Ivy wait for Catwoman to walk in]
"So you bumped into Harley?"

"Someone calls Claire a freak and runs away."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

[Red Hood]

Bane: *exits his locker room slamming the door so hard the wall breaks, he laughs noticing what he did and walks down the hall*

Catwoman: "I don't want to talk about it Ivy..."

Claire: *looks confused as she turns back again* "Who the heck was that?"
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire Bennet

Supergirl

Sylar

Bane

Catwoman

[Red Hood]

Bane: *exits his locker room slamming the door so hard the wall breaks, he laughs noticing what he did and walks down the hall*

Catwoman: "I don't want to talk about it Ivy..."

Claire: *looks confused as she turns back again* "Who the heck was that?"

[Red Hood goes to track Bane on foot.]

[Ivy]
"I can't blame you,you did get beat up by Harley. You know she don't play around when it comes to the Joker."

[???]
"It was me old friend"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next