The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation Empty
PostSubject: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:08 pm

'From the moderators and participants of known E-Feds from the WWE Universe forums such as Cartoon Wrestling Entertainment (CWE) and Cartoon World Wrestling Entertainment (CWWE), comes a new E-Fed experience like none other to hit The Universe Forums. Introducing...'

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation Cwf_lo13
The most anticipating and exhilarating Cartoon based Pro Wrestling Organizations in current times.

Before reading the rules of the actual E-Fed, if you're interested in signing up to be apart of the E-Fed, here is how to do just that, in the link below.
CWF Sign-Up Thread

Rules of the E-Fed
1. 5 Characters per person (as told in the sign-up thread)
2. You must be activity, and if you don't retain active for up to 4 days without explaining to one of the creative team members why you have been absent, then you lose your characters.
3. Don't bring personal issues into the E-Fed, act professional around people you like and with those you may dislike.
4. You have a problem with anything within the group as a character? Ask the General Manager of that character's show.
5. Have a personal problem with the direction of your character? Contact a member of the CWF Creative Team.
6. No Rated R (This goes for all E-Feds apparently, but still lets keep it clean guys ;-P)
7. Don't create your own storylines! By this we mean you can still have conversations with anyone you want, but you cant suddenyl say, okay, I'm winning the title now, I'll do it in my next post, as we make those decision in the E-Fed. If you want to pitch an idea to Creative, like with point 4, just contact one of them about your plans.
8. Even though this is a fictional based E-Fed, lets try to keep it as realistic as possible, and by this I mean you can't just randomly go killing characters off (unless your Kenny from South Park Laughing) and recovering from brawls like nothing happened, not everyone is Superman, but even he has his limits if he became a CWF superstar (we have the power to do that ;-P)
9. Follow these rules... obviously.
10. Enjoy your time at CWF! Very Happy

For all the IM's of the CWF Creative Team, here you go.

CWF Creative Team
Rhawk
deмoɴoғdeѕιre
.mop
Jigsaw
Richie
Timeh Take 2

Before you go posting anything, DON'T! Not until I post a proper postal... post. x___x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CWF in a new location   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Okay guys it appears we have bad news (for this site anyway). It appars because of this site's page limit we as a group had to come to the decision of moving our CWF E-Fed to another forum. So this message now goes to EVERYONE who signed up for the E-Fed. If no one is willing to join the new site to be apart of or CWF thread, please say tht you wish to decline your characters from it, otherwise join the site in the link below and confirm your characters please. Thanks for the fantastic experience guys, but this looks like this is it for The Universe... here's hoping we see you all in the Dungeon. =-D

CWF Sign-Up Thread in The Duingeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

The following Posters need to sign up to The Pro Wrestling Dungeon sign-up thread of CWF if you haven't already.

Shade
Mesa David
Bret

If you do not, then Bullseye, Pyro, Jar Jar Binks and John Marston will all be respectively removed from the CWF unless provided you have an explaination for your inactivity. The sign-up thread is below...

Sign-Up Thread

Also, the official E-Fed Role Playing Thread has been launched on The Dungeon as well, so please check it out and go nuts.

Official CWF Role Playing Thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 am

Okay guys its been awhile, but I've commented on here to say that we have moved once again from Pro Wrestling Dungeon to our very own forum site solely base on our revamped E-Fed, Cartoon Addicted Wrestling, or 'CAW' for short. If you guys fancy joining up to the new site, just click on the link below, hope to see you all soon. =-)

Cartoon Addicted Wrestling Forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 1 of 1