The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Harley Quinn

Skipping around backstage with her mallet in her hand and a few thing she has pretty much stolen from backstage without asking. Singing "La La La La Laa"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

OT: my bad for not being on! i was on a trip and had no internet access lol
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Supergirl: *walking around backstage*

Bane: *walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
.mop
Jobber
Jobber
.mop

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey this is Greed. Rhawk gave me the password I updated the main roster. That about it,I did not know to add Batman or not due fact we have Bruce Wayne in CWF so I don't know. Also some messages will be sent out seen from my account about CWF.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Harley Quinn

Skipping around backstage with her mallet in her hand and a few thing she has pretty much stolen from backstage without asking. Singing "La La La La Laa"
The Joker

Walks along side Harley as she sings occasionally getting fustrated with her bad attempt at singing along with his title on his waist, adjusting it every so often so it will not drop and hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Claire Bennet: *walking around listening to her ipod when ____runs into her*

Sylar: *sitting backstage looking frustrated*

Catwoman: *walking around backstage with her title around her waist*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker
Bumps into Catwoman while talking to Harley about their past together. He glares at Catwomen then bursts into a crazed laughter.

Harley Quinn
Laughs directly after The Joker but even more high pitch.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker
Bumps into Catwoman while talking to Harley about their past together. He glares at Catwomen then bursts into a crazed laughter.

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up to get a better look* "You've got to be kidding me...you're here too? *glares at Quinn* "And as for you...you pale maniac, watch where you're walking!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 pm

*Claire Bennet's theme begins to play as she steps out onto the stage wearing her signature cheerleading outfit, getting a great pop*

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 Claire10

*Claire makes her way into the ring, striking a pose on the top rope as the fans begin to cheer her name, she hops off the turnbuckle and walks over to grab a microphone and prepares to speak*

Claire Bennet

"What's up CWF fans!"

*the fans cheer in response*

"So I recently received news of a new signing here in the CWF..."

*Claire pauses before speaking again*

"From what I'm hearing C2 is back...and wow, was that news for me! It's been too long C2, but it will never be too long to forget what you did to me in the CWWE, that will forever be here...and here!"

*she points to her head and her heart*

"I'm glad you're back...a unforgettable rivalry re-newed."

*fans begin to cheer again*

"Let's just say I can't wait to run into you when you get here...and to see you in that ring!"

*Claire drops her microphone and her theme begins to play as fans give her a huge pop*

*Claire slaps hands with the fans at ringside before she heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up to get a better look* "You've got to be kidding me...you're here too? *glares at Quinn* "And as for you...you pale maniac, watch where you're walking!"
The Joker
Watch where I am walking?

Laughs even more.

I don't watch where I am walking, I free roam this place with my title! Look at it.

Joker takes the title of his waist and holds it right up into Catwomans face trying to irritate her.

SHINY GOLD. Even more gold like than yours!

Harley Quinn
Sighs and huffs like a child.

Thats my title soon catty! What Harley wants, HARLEY GETS!

Harley grins really big and shows her not so good looking teeth similar to the jokers.

OFF: i should be back in 20 mins. same goes to WWE thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker

Harley Quinn

The Joker

Laughs even more.

I don't watch where I am walking, I free roam this place with my title! Look at it.

Joker takes the title of his waist and holds it right up into Catwomans face trying to irritate her.

Harley Quinn

Harley grins really big and shows her not so good looking teeth similar to the jokers.

Catwoman: *turns all her attention to Harley for a second* "Take my title? I don't think so Quinn...*she takes her belt off her waist* "Do you see what it says on the name plate?" *points to it* "It says Catwoman...and it's staying that way for a long time! As for you Joker...at least I didn't need help to win my championship!"

OT: okay! I'll still be on! Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker

Harley Quinn

The Joker

Laughs even more.

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *turns all her attention to Harley for a second* "Take my title? I don't think so Quinn...*she takes her belt off her waist* "Do you see what it says on the name plate?" *points to it* "It says Catwoman...and it's staying that way for a long time! As for you Joker...at least I didn't need help to win my championship!"

Harley Quinn
But Catwoman! But Joker! I want that title!

Harley goes into another strop and pulls faces at Catwoman as the joker speaks.

The Joker
Do I look like a man with a care? Do these scars carved all over my face look like I really care about people like you?

Twitches with his tounge sticking out.

You want to know, how I got these scars Catwoman? Or did your little friend... THE BATMAN tell you?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker

Harley Quinn

The Joker

Laughs even more.

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

The Joker
Do I look like a man with a care? Do these scars carved all over my face look like I really care about people like you?

You want to know, how I got these scars Catwoman? Or did your little friend... THE BATMAN tell you?

Catwoman: "No...I don't really care how you got those scars Joker...but I can quote the Bat by saying...I know how you got these ones!"

*Catwoman slaps Joker acrosst he face with her Cat Claws from her gloves*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

The Joker

Harley Quinn

The Joker

Laughs even more.

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

The Joker

Catwoman: "No...I don't really care how you got those scars Joker...but I can quote the Bat by saying...I know how you got these ones!"

*Catwoman slaps Joker acrosst he face with her Cat Claws from her gloves*
The Joker

Laughs again after he just got slapped by cat women.

Fiesty one still aren't we Catwoman! You know. I won't hit you back of course not, I need waste my energy on other important things.

He tries to get Harley's attention by kicking her in the leg.

But I know someone who would.

Out of randomness, The Joker licks the blood from the cat claws.

Takes like sucess.

The joker leaves into the darkness leaving Harley. He says in a deep scary voice as he walks away.

DO YOUR WORST HARLEY.

Harley Quinn

Hey Catwoman!

Lifts up the mallet she has in her hand which she likes to carry about.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Catwoman

*gasps and looks shocked/frightened when she turns to Harley*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn
Still stands there with the mallet in her hand unsure if she wants to use it but instead she spits unknown green mist into the face of cat woman and runs down the hallway with her mallet screaming after the Joker.

JOKER! COME BACK. I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn
Still stands there with the mallet in her hand unsure if she wants to use it but instead she spits unknown green mist into the face of cat woman and runs down the hallway with her mallet screaming after the Joker.

Catwoman: *yells in disgust as she wipes the mist off of her face and looks around to see where Harley went*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

*Claire Bennet's theme begins to play as she steps out onto the stage wearing her signature cheerleading outfit, getting a great pop*

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 Claire10

*Claire makes her way into the ring, striking a pose on the top rope as the fans begin to cheer her name, she hops off the turnbuckle and walks over to grab a microphone and prepares to speak*

Claire Bennet

"What's up CWF fans!"

*the fans cheer in response*

"So I recently received news of a new signing here in the CWF..."

*Claire pauses before speaking again*

"From what I'm hearing C2 is back...and wow, was that news for me! It's been too long C2, but it will never be too long to forget what you did to me in the CWWE, that will forever be here...and here!"

*she points to her head and her heart*

"I'm glad you're back...a unforgettable rivalry re-newed."

*fans begin to cheer again*

"Let's just say I can't wait to run into you when you get here...and to see you in that ring!"

*Claire drops her microphone and her theme begins to play as fans give her a huge pop*

*Claire slaps hands with the fans at ringside before she heads backstage*

Baby Dolls first ever Dubstep theme hits as she walks out with a blank and confused expression on her face

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 Sucker-punch_288x288

Baby Doll:

"It's been a while.. not since I've been HERE... since I've been out of that hell hole, and now I'm found here, wherever HERE is.."

she turns to Claire

"Can I ask, miss school girl, how may you be, some cheer girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Claire

*crosses her arms and smiles*

"Well first off the name is Claire...Claire Bennet."

*she smiles as she continues to talk*

"I've been a cheerleader all my life...it's kind of my thing you know? And I see you must be new around here. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *yells in disgust as she wipes the mist off of her face and looks around to see where Harley went*
Harley Quinn
Locks herself in the closet and tries to climb out of the small window
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: "Harley you've made a big mistake! Just wait until I find you!"

*Catwoman pulls her goggles down and slips into the darkness as she continues her search*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

*Catwoman pulls her goggles down and slips into the darkness as she continues her search*
Harley Quinn
Waits behind the door of the closet and prepares to hit Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *lock picks the door Harley is behind and slowly opens it to see if she's there*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Catwoman: *lock picks the door Harley is behind and slowly opens it to see if she's there*
Harley Quinn

See's the moment of the door and moves outwards and see's Catwoman and instantly gets her mallet and hits it over Catwomans head. Harley laughs and starts kicking and stomping on Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Catwoman

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

See's the moment of the door and moves outwards and see's Catwoman and instantly gets her mallet and hits it over Catwomans head. Harley laughs and starts kicking and stomping on Catwoman.

Catwoman: *cracks her head open after the mallet hits her, and she lays on the ground taking Harley's punishment*

Supergirl: *walks up behind Harley waiting for her to notice*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next