The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 am

Hazza wrote:
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Vegeta10

After being sheepishly attacked by Cell, Vegeta sits on the balcony of Capsule Corp, annoyed that Cell has ruled him out of the picture. "The Saiyan Prince" is preparing a promo later today.

TBC by Goku

[Goku is sitting on the floor leaning on a wall]

"I never thought you would actually agree to fusion with me. But Cell still proved how strong he is. Now I have to fight him one one one. I don't know if I will be ready in time... But you don't look to good yourself"

[Goku chuckles]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 am

HTH wrote:
Luffy

[Is metaphorically glued to his seat upon watching the Goku vs. Vegeta vs. Cell match. He is crying manly tears that gush out uncontrollably.]

"So...COOOOOLLLL!!!!"

off: Awesome match Hazza. Very Happy

[A note appears next to luffy and he reads it]

"I will be back very soon. I want you to take my place as fan favorite until I get back. I will come back stronger and better then ever. Stay strong Luffy I want to fight you one day! Cya!"

[Luffy reads it over and over again]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am

John would like to join the CT.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 am

OT:Mop mostly likely.. hopefully will be on tomorrow and will hopefully post the last of the matches. I most likely will post Brawl when I get back from class unless Mop post a quick results.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

After being sheepishly attacked by Cell, Vegeta sits on the balcony of Capsule Corp, annoyed that Cell has ruled him out of the picture. "The Saiyan Prince" is preparing a promo later today.

TBC by Goku

"I never thought you would actually agree to fusion with me. But Cell still proved how strong he is. Now I have to fight him one one one. I don't know if I will be ready in time... But you don't look to good yourself"

[Goku chuckles]
Vegeta: "Get out of my face, you circus-clown! Ever since the day I arrived on this planet, you have left HUMILIATED me! Do you know who I am? I am the PRINCE of our entire race and hypothetically you have spat in the Prince's face. You're as pathetic as your Father, Kakarot!"

Vegeta stands up, obviously in a large amount of pain. He paces back and forth, before shouting at his rival.

Vegeta: "Your Father is dead! Our whole race is dead! I was supposed to avenge our people by defeating Frieza, but you knew I couldn't do it! You doubted my ability; they all underestimated me! YOU avenged the Saiyan race! Cell wants to fight YOU! Everybody loves YOU! Well guess what, Kakarot? I am going to finish off Cell, and then I will send you straight to the other world! Because I ... AM THE STRONGEST FIGHTER IN THE UNIVERSE!"

OT: If you ever need me to do a show, I am willing. I've got heaps of free time now, and I did write the first show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:41 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy

[Is metaphorically glued to his seat upon watching the Goku vs. Vegeta vs. Cell match. He is crying manly tears that gush out uncontrollably.]

"So...COOOOOLLLL!!!!"

"I will be back very soon. I want you to take my place as fan favorite until I get back. I will come back stronger and better then ever. Stay strong Luffy I want to fight you one day! Cya!"

Luffy

"Huh?"

[Luffy checks to see who it's from.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:43 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy

"So...COOOOOLLLL!!!!"

Luffy

"Huh?"

[Signed at the bottom The Knucklehead Naruto!]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:56 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy

"So...COOOOOLLLL!!!!"

Luffy

"Huh?"

[Signed at the bottom The Knucklehead Naruto!]

Luffy

[Luffy takes his hat off and sticks the letter in it. He stands up and wipes his manly tears away and runs straight to the training area. Then, this theme plays.]

"You idiot...you better come back soon! Yosh! I'm gonna get even stronger, right now!! Gear Third!!!"

[Luffy bites a hole in his thumb and blows air into it, inflating his arm until it's almost as huge as a small building. But it's different now, instead of his whole arm being huge, only his fist and a spot behind his fist is inflated and the rest of his arm is still normal.]

"Color of Armaments..."

[Luffy's arm suddenly turns into a dark color and all in all, it looks like this.]
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJa5uKUxIEBCIMJiWy1KRd7SejU477FZEUKYzTMPoqIQswd6TtNR9hVRuJ

"GOMU GOMU NO...ELEPHANT GUUUUUUUUUNN!!!"

[Luffy jumps up into the air and slams his massive fist into the ground, making the entire training area quake! Cracks appear in various places on the ground. A huge crater where Luffy's fist had been is left. After that, Luffy walks away from the place without a word.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Goku

[Goku chuckles]
Vegeta: "Get out of my face, you circus-clown! Ever since the day I arrived on this planet, you have left HUMILIATED me! Do you know who I am? I am the PRINCE of our entire race and hypothetically you have spat in the Prince's face. You're as pathetic as your Father, Kakarot!"

Vegeta stands up, obviously in a large amount of pain. He paces back and forth, before shouting at his rival.

Vegeta: "Your Father is dead! Our whole race is dead! I was supposed to avenge our people by defeating Frieza, but you knew I couldn't do it! You doubted my ability; they all underestimated me! YOU avenged the Saiyan race! Cell wants to fight YOU! Everybody loves YOU! Well guess what, Kakarot? I am going to finish off Cell, and then I will send you straight to the other world! Because I ... AM THE STRONGEST FIGHTER IN THE UNIVERSE!"

OT: If you ever need me to do a show, I am willing. I've got heaps of free time now, and I did write the first show Very Happy

[Goku looks down at the floor, his father death is still a sore spot for him]

"Vegeta if you really want to fight Cell and get whatever you want back. I will gladly give you your chance with Cell. Vegeta you can have the fight with Cell I don't see the point of me fighting him as I have nothing to gain from it. But you have so much to gain from it. So vegeta you can have the match."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Goku

[Goku chuckles]

[Goku looks down at the floor, his father death is still a sore spot for him]

"Vegeta if you really want to fight Cell and get whatever you want back. I will gladly give you your chance with Cell. Vegeta you can have the fight with Cell I don't see the point of me fighting him as I have nothing to gain from it. But you have so much to gain from it. So vegeta you can have the match."

Vegeta: "Save it you lower-class circus freak! Stop squabbling over the fact that your Father is dead, when you never even knew him; idiot!"

The Prince chuckles once again whilst walking towards the door. He stops at the door frame and speaks once again.

Vegeta: "You try to play the role of the good guy, Kakarot ... However, you do not deserve the respect; you do not deserve to be idolized; and it should have been me who avenged our people! My entire life has been dedicated to being the best, but ever since day one you have just been handed your skills on a golden platter by a senile old man and a blue ingrate! I've walked down the road to the abyss by myself, whilst you have had their love and devotion to guide you on a path of success!"

Goku: "Vegeta you - "

Vegeta: "Spare me the sentimental downpour, Kakarot! I'll have you know that it doesn't matter who wins the match between you and Cell ... Because either way, I'm going to pick up the pieces and do the world a favour by destroying both of you!"

Vegeta exits Capsule Corp. and flies towards Kami's Lookout ~ !!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

The sky around the CWF arena slowly stars to fill with an eerie darkness, a new era is beginning, and sephiroth your new master is taking control now that Cloud is gone...

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Darksky
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Claire: *walking around*

Bane: *beating up on random people*

Sylar: *looking at his title*

Catwoman: *polishing her title*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: *walking around*

Bane: *beating up on random people*

Sylar: *looking at his title*

Catwoman: *polishing her title*

(Lightning walks up to her as she puts her sword away after battling a bunch of evil giant sewer rats a little while ago, she looks up at the sky now filling with darkness and evil, as a worried look spread across her face)

"Your polishing up my title.. Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Still no Mop I start working on Brawl.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

*My doods walk around and do their shit.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Good bot Greedy Wink
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Hey guys sorry for dissapering for the past week. I got tons of excuses (Halloween, Personall Problems, Flash Drive ect.) but anyways I finished most of Halloween Havoc and it will be posted soon, but im not so sure about this weeks brawl. Maybe just a results thread to hold you guys over for next week, when it will be Hercules VS Joker for the World Championship one more time.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

.mop wrote:
Hey guys sorry for dissapering for the past week. I got tons of excuses (Halloween, Personall Problems, Flash Drive ect.) but anyways I finished most of Halloween Havoc and it will be posted soon, but im not so sure about this weeks brawl. Maybe just a results thread to hold you guys over for next week, when it will be Hercules VS Joker for the World Championship one more time.

Brawl this week is taken care of just PM me and I will make the changes. Also take as much time you need.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Brawl10
[Opening Show]
The themes song plays and the crowd is ready for tonight Brawl.The camera pans down to the middle of the ring where the still World Champion Joker stands in the ring alongside Red Hood & Bane.The Joker is handed a mic and start to go on and on about his big win last night and then look at Red Hood and questions him and hands him the mic.Red Hood starts kissing Joker ass saying that last night watching that match Joker was the better man and that he deserved to win and that is why he stepped in.Out of the blue Bruce the COO of CWF makes his way down and into the ring Bane try to get in his way but Joker tell him to step aside.Bruce goes on about how Joker is the one who attacked and the Joker just laughs in face.Bruce say that he will fire Joker and Bane if he don't come clean and this brings Lex out to the ring. Lex gets into the ring and gets into a very heated argument with Bruce the mics around them are cut off so nothing they say can be heard.Joker & Company leaves the ring shortly after so does Lex leaving Bruce in the ring in raged.

[Catwoman W/ Poison Ivy Vs Miranda Lawson]
Woman Champion Catwoman makes her way down to the ring along with Ivy getting some heat from fired up crowd.Ms Lawson makes her way down to ring getting some cheers.The match starts and Catwoman easily goes on the offensive and stays on it knocking Miranda down and out with a kick to the face for the quick 1..2..3!!
Winner:Woman Champion Catwoman
After The Match
Ivy & Catwoman attack Miranda after the match beating her down. Ivy even hit with Miranda with her finisher.After the beat down Catwoman gets the mic and trash Lightning calling her win last night complete bullshit and it don't mean a thing because once the match is all set and down she will still be champion.Out of no where Lightning comes out from the crowd and gets into the ring attacking Catwoman along Ivy but they makes their escape on up the ramp.Lighting looks down at the broken Miranda picks her up and hit her with a powerbomb as Catwoman and Ivy watches. The show cuts to commercial.

[Backstage]
The show is back on the air and Lex the Executive Vice Chairman for Talent Relations is getting interviewed by the new CWF Diva Amy Rose. Amy asks Lex what happen in the ring early tonight.Lex goes to say that Bruce is finding it hard to see the truth you can't control everything.We both know that it not looking good for Mr.Burns right now and he just can't allow for a mystery to go unsolved. Lex walks away and the camera cuts to the ring.

[Promo]
The Former Tag Team Champions Draco Malfoy & Seto Kaiba makes their way down to the ring getting a lot of heat from the crowd. They both are giving mics and they talk about how great they are just like they do each and every week and say that last night Joey & Yugi got lucky.Meanwhile someone is causing uproar in the crowd tonight. The spot light shine down on the crowds and spots what seem the be Androids 17 & 18 attacking some fans.Seto gets mad and call them bums for interrupting his mic time. The two are arrested by the local police and are taken outside before they can get placed into the car and attack the cops beating the hell out of them and fleeing.What was 17 & 18 doing at tonight Brawl ?

[Over The Top Rope #1 Contenders Match for Fame Championship]
Every up and comer of CWF makes their way down and into the ring. The match and start and in 4 minutes the match is over naming Goro the Number One Contender for Danny's Fame Championship.
Winner & Number One Contender:Goro

[HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS]
Tonight Main Event is none other then Goku Vs Sephiroth!!!
Also at the upcoming PPV Shadow Games two team will go head to head as Team Lex Vs Team Bruce will happen that night Rumor have it that a new owner of CWF will be named that night!!

[Monkey D. Luffy Vs Former T.V Champion Sylar]

Luffy makes his way down to the ring getting some cheers. Sylar makes his way down to the ring holding his title getting some heat. Sylar hands overs his title and the match shortly starts. A fired up Luffy start the match of with a kick to the gut and just keep attacking the champion over and over almost making him look like a joke. Sylar rage kicks in as he counter Luffy into a powerslam and a quick cover 1..2..Luffy kicks out. Sylar gets Luffy in a headlock and start to hummer away on him hitting him with elbow to the face the ref tell him to watch the elbow and Sylar just laughs and hits Luffy again. The ref push Sylar away from Luffy,Sylar moves the ref out of the way and kicks Luffy in the head and goes for other cover 1..2..Luffy kicks out once again.Sylar get mad kicks Luffy in the gut and then goes for his finisher counters throwing him on his back. Luffy knocks him down with clothesline after clothesline and then a very nice dropkick sending Sylar to the outside of the ring as Luffy start to fire up the gears.

Sylar is standing on the outside of the ring dazed and confused he goes to grab his title but it not there due to the fact he lost it last night and just makes a run for it up the ramp but he can't run as Luffy stretched out his arm to hold Sylar. Luffy pulls Sylar back into ring the end the match with his Finisher but misses as Sylar throws him off a little bit. Sylar goes to smack Luffy with the ring bell hummer but misses and the hummer goes flying. Luffy goes for his finisher one more time and hits it goes for the cover......the ref is unable to count as he was knocked down by the hummer thrown by Sylar. Luffy calls for other ref. The ref makes it down to the ring and starts the count 1..2..Sylar kicks out.Luffy is in shock and gets a little mad at the ref.Luffy and Sylar fight in the middle of the ring.Luffy goes for a dropkick and Sylar dodges and picks up his hummer that still in the ring and slaps Luffy hard with it.The ref calls a end to the match yet Sylar keeps attacking Luffy.
Winner Via DQ:Luffy
After The Match
Sylar keeps attacking Luffy with the T.V Title until and orange hair boy comes down and beatdown Sylar and makes the save with Luffy looks up the person his gone.

Last edited by ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

THAT IS NOT THE COMPLETE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Nothing here.

Last edited by John TPA on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

[Goku is still clearly in pain but he is willing to fight and he walks gingerly down the hallway]
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

John TPA wrote:
[That orange hair boy is seen sprinting away from CWF with the unknown man.]

"Why did you go back?"

"He had to know I will still have his back when I come back"

"Look, lets go yo before they find us"

"Alright!"

[They disappear]

OOC:I was pulling for Ichigo not Naruto also charges are coming from Havoc. Bad news for Jigsaw.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[That orange hair boy is seen sprinting away from CWF with the unknown man.]

"Why did you go back?"

"He had to know I will still have his back when I come back"

"Look, lets go yo before they find us"

"Alright!"

[They disappear]

OOC:I was pulling for Ichigo not Naruto also charges are coming from Havoc. Bad news for Jigsaw.

Opps.

I forgot Naruto was Blond/Yellow hair

And what?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Goku is still clearly in pain but he is willing to fight and he walks gingerly down the hallway]

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Dissidia_Sephiroth_ex

*Sephiroth looking 110% still after his epic show-down with Cloud, he walks by Goku, says a spell in a different unknown language and Goku becomes weaker by every minute that goes by*

"Look up at the sky Goku, soon this whole Roster will have faced Sephiroth and felt the power of the ONE WINGED ANGEL..."

*He continues walking as Goku is left with a horrible pain in his gut as the evil over-takes him quickly*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next