The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Sasuke activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and places one of his hand on the ground and unleash a Chidori Current through the ground in hope of shocking the lift out of Luffy]

Luffy

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

[Luffy flinches, but it doesn't seem to affect him. He looks around the place, confused.]

"Huh?"

[A huge fireball comes down from above towards Luffy]

Luffy

"You want a warm up before your match on Sunday huh? Then I'll give you one! Gomu Gomu no..."

[Luffy winds up his right arm so it kinda looks like a drill.]

"Rifle!!"

[Luffy punches Sasuke with his arm like a drill.]
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 pm

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Sasuke activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and places one of his hand on the ground and unleash a Chidori Current through the ground in hope of shocking the lift out of Luffy]

Luffy

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

[Luffy flinches, but it doesn't seem to affect him. He looks around the place, confused.]

"Huh?"

Luffy

"You want a warm up before your match on Sunday huh? Then I'll give you one! Gomu Gomu no..."

"Rifle!!"

[Sasuke dodges that attack with the help of his Sharingan]
"You're right Luffy I still got to deal with Naruto. Fighting you will just be a waste of energy"
[Sasuke summons his hawk and fly away on it]

OT:g2g.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 pm

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

"Huh?"

Luffy

"Rifle!!"

[Sasuke dodges that attack with the help of his Sharingan]
"You're right Luffy I still got to deal with Naruto. Fighting you will just be a waste of energy"
[Sasuke summons his hawk and fly away on it]

OT:g2g.

off: okay, bye. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 200px-AmyUnleashed
>Entering the CWF arena for the first time in a long time, you would be just a little bit scared right? Not the case for Amy Rose. She arrives skipping happily through the gate that says 'Welcome to CWF, home of the great' She takes a look at the sign and smiles knowing finally she's home. When she walks in the first thing she see's is the match card for the Pay-per-view. She smiles and then continues to skip along until she approaches a apple tree, picks and apple, throws it in the air and swallows it whole.<

"Finally, I'm home, the place where I want to be. I'm back!"

...10 Minutes Later...

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 175px-Shadow_rivals
>Finally, after all the waiting Shadows contract is accepted by the staff of CWF. And he is also greeted by the sign that does not impress him what-so-ever. Neither does the match card. What he really wants is Sonic. He walks into the arena takes a glance at the already out-of-control Amy Rose, and smirks, then ignoring her while pacing back and forth thinking of what to do. Then without hesitation he leaps up onto the roof waiting<

"Shadows here, and ready to play... come out come out, where-ever you are Sonic.."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Cell arrives, being all invincible and stuff.

Vegeta is searching for the Dragon Balls, hoping to become immortal.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Hazza wrote:

*A dragon ball is seen in Sephiroths pocket while he takes a nap in his chamber*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

*A dragon ball is seen in Sephiroths pocket while he takes a nap in his chamber*
Vegeta shouts out from the distance, "The five star ball! Yes! It is mine!"

Vegeta flies down towards the signal appearing on his Dragon Radar, and gets a shock when he sees the ball inside of Sepiroth's pocket.

Vegeta: "So, I guess I'll be taking that ball now..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Vegeta flies down towards the signal appearing on his Dragon Radar, and gets a shock when he sees the ball inside of Sepiroth's pocket.

*When Vegeta touches the ball he is zapped to another room, all pitch black, another dimension* "a little greedy now are we..?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Cloud is walking around..like a boss.

Tifa is walking around..like Debra.

Byakuya is walking around..like Byakuya.

Light is walking around..like a emo kid.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

*When Vegeta touches the ball he is zapped to another room, all pitch black, another dimension* "a little greedy now are we..?"
Vegeta doesn't look to distressed; he actually looks pissed off.

"Where am I? Show yourself or I will blow this place up!", he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"you are no-where special, just inside your mind, do you really want to destroy yourself mr Vegeta.. Is this a meer dream? Or reality.. Only you can find out"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 am

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"you are no-where special, just inside your mind, do you really want to destroy yourself mr Vegeta.. Is this a meer dream? Or reality.. Only you can find out"
"You have to the count of three to free me! One ... Two ... Three!", but nothing happens. Vegeta angrily digresses, "...What do you want from me? And who is speaking? ANSWER ME!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 am

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You have to the count of three to free me! One ... Two ... Three!", but nothing happens. Vegeta angrily digresses, "...What do you want from me? And who is speaking? ANSWER ME!"
"your very capable of answering your own questions Vegie, I am not doctor phill, stealing dragon balls is not a good thing to do"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 am

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"your very capable of answering your own questions Vegie, I am not doctor phill, stealing dragon balls is not a good thing to do"
Vegeta cockily shouts out to the voice, "Well I'm not a very good person! And I'll give you one more chance to free me ... Before things get ugly..."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 am

яιcн|ѕℓєєριηg ωιтн ѕιяєηѕ wrote:
Cloud is walking around..like a boss.

Tifa is walking around..like Debra.

Byakuya is walking around..like Byakuya.

Light is walking around..like a emo kid.

Etna

[Appears behind Tifa and yells at her from behind.]

"HEY BOOBS!!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:57 am

Someone else can write the Goku -Vegeta- Cell Match.

I ran out of time.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 am

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Vegeta cockily shouts out to the voice, "Well I'm not a very good person! And I'll give you one more chance to free me ... Before things get ugly..."

"Once again my friend you cannot do anything, I am in control there is absolutely no way out.... let the games...begin!"

*Clips of his father being dragged away in a carcas is shown and is pounding Vegetas head*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 am

Luffy

[Is still practicing the use of his Gears and Haki.]

"Yosh! I just need to master these things and no one'll be able to stop me!"

Etna

[Walking around.]

Ganondorf

[Flying above the CWF Building, watching all of the useless peons in it do their regular things.]

"Hmph. These mindless sheep need someone to rule them. And that time will come quite soon..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 am

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Once again my friend you cannot do anything, I am in control there is absolutely no way out.... let the games...begin!"

*Clips of his father being dragged away in a carcas is shown and is pounding Vegetas head*
Shockingly, Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta: "Do what you want to me. I'm not afraid of an imbecile like you ... Sepiroth!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 am

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Vegeta: "Do what you want to me. I'm not afraid of an imbecile like you ... Sepiroth!"
"wish granted ...".

*as he says that all of Vegetas powers are being drained by a glowing greenlight and he is slowly losing strength in joints*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 am

HTH wrote:
Luffy

Etna

[Walking around.]

Ganondorf

[Flying above the CWF Building, watching all of the useless peons in it do their regular things.]

"Hmph. These mindless sheep need someone to rule them. And that time will come quite soon..."
*just then Ganondorf is beamed to the dimension Vegetas in staring at what is happening before his eyes*

OT- read what's happening with me and hazza to catch up ^^^
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 am

.ηovα wrote:
HTH wrote:
Luffy

Etna

[Walking around.]

Ganondorf

*just then Ganondorf is beamed to the dimension Vegetas in staring at what is happening before his eyes*

OT- read what's happening with me and hazza to catch up ^^^
off: Dun worry man, I've been reading all the posts that show up here due to not having anything else better to do. Razz

Ganondorf

"Alright Sephiroth, I'm bored today so let's play your little game shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am

.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"wish granted ...".

*as he says that all of Vegetas powers are being drained by a glowing greenlight and he is slowly losing strength in joints*
Vegeta is close to passing out, but a few seconds later he finds himself back in Capsule Corp sitting next to his wife. For a split second he feels Goku's energy in the area, meaning that his rival must have saved him by using IT! Vegeta flies through the roof of the building, and once he is positioned in the sky, he blows up a hospital situated 24 kilometres in the distance. Vegeta drops back down through the hole in the roof, and screams "DAMN YOU, KAKOROT! I DIDN'T NEED ANYBODIES HELP!"

Vegeta flies off into the distance, hoping to release his anger. Suddenly, _________ appears in front of Vegeta!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 am

Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"wish granted ...".

Vegeta is close to passing out, but a few seconds later he finds himself back in Capsule Corp sitting next to his wife. For a split second he feels Goku's energy in the area, meaning that his rival must have saved him by using IT! Vegeta flies through the roof of the building, and once he is positioned in the sky, he blows up a hospital situated 24 kilometres in the distance. Vegeta drops back down through the hole in the roof, and screams "DAMN YOU, KAKOROT! I DIDN'T NEED ANYBODIES HELP!"

Vegeta flies off into the distance, hoping to release his anger. Suddenly, _________ appears in front of Vegeta!

"Perhaps even the 'Greatest Fighter in the Universe' needs help sometimes....Vegeta."

[The King of Evil, Ganondorf appears right in front of Vegeta.]

Ganondorf

"But if you're not comfortable with your rival saving your life, then maybe you'd like to consider aligning with me."

[Ganondorf smiles evilly.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 am

John TPA wrote:
Someone else can write the Goku -Vegeta- Cell Match.

I ran out of time.
Yeah, you don't even watch DBZ Razz I can do a summary-like match, or maybe a full match depending on how much time I have tomorrow. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next