The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:36 am

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Cell arrives, being all invincible and stuff.

Vegeta is searching for the Dragon Balls, hoping to become immortal.

*A dragon ball is seen in Sephiroths pocket while he takes a nap in his chamber*
Vegeta shouts out from the distance, "The five star ball! Yes! It is mine!"

Vegeta flies down towards the signal appearing on his Dragon Radar, and gets a shock when he sees the ball inside of Sepiroth's pocket.

Vegeta: "So, I guess I'll be taking that ball now..."
*When Vegeta touches the ball he is zapped to another room, all pitch black, another dimension* "a little greedy now are we..?"
Vegeta doesn't look to distressed; he actually looks pissed off.

"Where am I? Show yourself or I will blow this place up!", he shouts.
"you are no-where special, just inside your mind, do you really want to destroy yourself mr Vegeta.. Is this a meer dream? Or reality.. Only you can find out"
"You have to the count of three to free me! One ... Two ... Three!", but nothing happens. Vegeta angrily digresses, "...What do you want from me? And who is speaking? ANSWER ME!"
"your very capable of answering your own questions Vegie, I am not doctor phill, stealing dragon balls is not a good thing to do"
Vegeta cockily shouts out to the voice, "Well I'm not a very good person! And I'll give you one more chance to free me ... Before things get ugly..."

"Once again my friend you cannot do anything, I am in control there is absolutely no way out.... let the games...begin!"

*Clips of his father being dragged away in a carcas is shown and is pounding Vegetas head*
Shockingly, Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta: "Do what you want to me. I'm not afraid of an imbecile like you ... Sepiroth!"
"wish granted ...".

*as he says that all of Vegetas powers are being drained by a glowing greenlight and he is slowly losing strength in joints*
Vegeta is close to passing out, but a few seconds later he finds himself back in Capsule Corp sitting next to his wife. For a split second he feels Goku's energy in the area, meaning that his rival must have saved him by using IT! Vegeta flies through the roof of the building, and once he is positioned in the sky, he blows up a hospital situated 24 kilometres in the distance. Vegeta drops back down through the hole in the roof, and screams "DAMN YOU, KAKOROT! I DIDN'T NEED ANYBODIES HELP!"

Vegeta flies off into the distance, hoping to release his anger. Suddenly, _________ appears in front of Vegeta!

"Perhaps even the 'Greatest Fighter in the Universe' needs help sometimes....Vegeta."

[The King of Evil, Ganondorf appears right in front of Vegeta.]

Ganondorf

"But if you're not comfortable with your rival saving your life, then maybe you'd like to consider aligning with me."

[Ganondorf smiles evilly.]
*just then Sephiroths shadow outline is seen as the darkness falls across the sky, and he stretches his arms to the side as it starts to pour acid rain*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

.ηovα wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Cell arrives, being all invincible and stuff.

Vegeta is searching for the Dragon Balls, hoping to become immortal.

*A dragon ball is seen in Sephiroths pocket while he takes a nap in his chamber*
Vegeta shouts out from the distance, "The five star ball! Yes! It is mine!"

Vegeta flies down towards the signal appearing on his Dragon Radar, and gets a shock when he sees the ball inside of Sepiroth's pocket.

Vegeta: "So, I guess I'll be taking that ball now..."
*When Vegeta touches the ball he is zapped to another room, all pitch black, another dimension* "a little greedy now are we..?"
Vegeta doesn't look to distressed; he actually looks pissed off.

"Where am I? Show yourself or I will blow this place up!", he shouts.
"you are no-where special, just inside your mind, do you really want to destroy yourself mr Vegeta.. Is this a meer dream? Or reality.. Only you can find out"
"You have to the count of three to free me! One ... Two ... Three!", but nothing happens. Vegeta angrily digresses, "...What do you want from me? And who is speaking? ANSWER ME!"
"your very capable of answering your own questions Vegie, I am not doctor phill, stealing dragon balls is not a good thing to do"
Vegeta cockily shouts out to the voice, "Well I'm not a very good person! And I'll give you one more chance to free me ... Before things get ugly..."

"Once again my friend you cannot do anything, I am in control there is absolutely no way out.... let the games...begin!"

*Clips of his father being dragged away in a carcas is shown and is pounding Vegetas head*
Shockingly, Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta: "Do what you want to me. I'm not afraid of an imbecile like you ... Sepiroth!"
"wish granted ...".

*as he says that all of Vegetas powers are being drained by a glowing greenlight and he is slowly losing strength in joints*
Vegeta is close to passing out, but a few seconds later he finds himself back in Capsule Corp sitting next to his wife. For a split second he feels Goku's energy in the area, meaning that his rival must have saved him by using IT! Vegeta flies through the roof of the building, and once he is positioned in the sky, he blows up a hospital situated 24 kilometres in the distance. Vegeta drops back down through the hole in the roof, and screams "DAMN YOU, KAKOROT! I DIDN'T NEED ANYBODIES HELP!"

Vegeta flies off into the distance, hoping to release his anger. Suddenly, _________ appears in front of Vegeta!

"Perhaps even the 'Greatest Fighter in the Universe' needs help sometimes....Vegeta."

[The King of Evil, Ganondorf appears right in front of Vegeta.]

Ganondorf

"But if you're not comfortable with your rival saving your life, then maybe you'd like to consider aligning with me."

[Ganondorf smiles evilly.]
*just then Sephiroths shadow outline is seen as the darkness falls across the sky, and he stretches his arms to the side as it starts to pour acid rain*
Vegeta transforms into Super Saiyan 2 and the amount of energy being shed causes Sephiroth's outline to stagger backwards into the ring.

"Now is not the time; but there will be a time. See you soon."

Vegeta flies away,
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Ivy is working in her lab

Red Hood last location is unknown.

Sasuke kills a group of ninja that was sent after him and disappear to not be seen until Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 pm

OOC: Isn't Halloween Havoc tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Amy Rose eating an apple in the grass

Shadow is running a NASCAR racetrack

Sepiroth is reading facts on Cloud

Lightning practicing her martial arts near-by

Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:58 pm

яιcн|ѕℓєєριηg ωιтн ѕιяєηѕ wrote:
off: I believe so. xP
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 am

HTH wrote:
OT: We should get Pau to sign up tbh
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 am

Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
off: I'm pretty sure she got bored with this at some point during CWWE. Plus, she never really RP'd seriously and just trolled around, but then, that could be a good thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 am

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
off: I'm pretty sure she got bored with this at some point during CWWE. Plus, she never really RP'd seriously and just trolled around, but then, that could be a good thing. Smile
OT: LOL inbox her and saying something like, Hazza wants you to join the new CWWE. Razz

If she does sign up, it'll be like all those old times in the post-Fan Nation era Twisted Evil

Last edited by Hazza on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 am

Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
OT: LOL inbox her and saying something like, Hazza wants you to join the new CWWE. Razz
off: I'm not sure it would work, since now, she's really hawt and probably even busier with College than I am and she's prolly not in to nerdy RPs anymore but hey, I'll give it a shot. afro

off2: And I was waiting for the damn PPV to be posted RIGHT NAO, but then I realized it's not yet Sunday on their side of the world. xD
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:47 am

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
off: I'm not sure it would work, since now, she's really hawt and probably even busier with College than I am and she's prolly not in to nerdy RPs anymore but hey, I'll give it a shot. afro

off2: And I was waiting for the damn PPV to be posted RIGHT NAO, but then I realized it's not yet Sunday on their side of the world. xD
OT: Good...good Very Happy This site needs more hawt people though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 am

*Silver is done meditating in his room and he lowers down all of the floating objects from his telekinesis as he leaves the room and walks down the corridor*

*Pit is flying around outside observing all of the happy citizens that walk around the CWF Super-plex*

*Aqua is practicing her keyblade abilities in an open-field when ______ walks up to her*

*Neku finishes defeating some noise and enters the Super-plex listening to the usual music. This current plays on his playlist*

OT: Woo, someone picked up Shadow! This changes my plans a little bit now... :p
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 am

Rhawk wrote:
*Silver is done meditating in his room and he lowers down all of the floating objects from his telekinesis as he leaves the room and walks down the corridor*

*Pit is flying around outside observing all of the happy citizens that walk around the CWF Super-plex*

*Aqua is practicing her keyblade abilities in an open-field when ______ walks up to her*

*Neku finishes defeating some noise and enters the Super-plex listening to the usual music. This current plays on his playlist*

OT: Woo, someone picked up Shadow! This changes my plans a little bit now... :p

Etna

*thinking* "Hmmm...I'm confident my plan with Lightning will work, but I guess it can't hurt to have a backup plan."

[Walks up to Aqua and speaks to her in a fangirly voice.]

"Heyy, Aqua right? I watched that match that put you out for a while and I'm truly saddened that a talented lady such as yourself got put out for so long! CWF needs more quality fighters like you! I mean, you are simply amazing in the ring, and I'm pretty sure you're up there with people like Lightning and Catwoman, if not better! I'm actually pretty sure that in your current state, you'd be able to become Women's Champion quite easily!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 am

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 Dissidia_Sephiroth_ex
-Sephiroth walks around with a calm look on his face, he knows today is the day... today is the day he destroys Cloud Strife and a new era in CWF begins. This is the time, where Sephiroth takes control of the company and the pathetic little superstars on it. In his head he is planning everything out, scratching it out, then thinking again. He heads inside holding his sword he'll be here until the end of the match where he has a buig announcement to make while he holds the carcass of Cloud Strife up in the air-

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 250px-Lightxiii
-Lightning is next to arrive. In her mind is also Halloween Havoc, this is her chance to prove she is the most powerful women on the roster, she is thinking what she can do to not make the match with Tifa end in a no contest. She wants to finish her off once and for all then go on to destroy Cat women next. She heads inside holding her sword in her pouch close by just in case someone jumps out to attack her before the show-

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 175px-Shadow_rivals
-Shadow arrives third not knowing when he will get his first match. He doubts that they'll make some quick changes and crown him new champion just like that, but that's not going to happen for a while. He decides to become stronger so he practices with some strength training by throwing boulders in the air then smashing then with his fists, after that he will start to cause some trouble here on CWF, they wont see it coming, nobody will, and soon, Shadow will become the best there is on CWF-

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 200px-AmyUnleashed
-Amy Rose is last to arrive simply because she was taking a nap in a field of dandelions, she is now a bright yellowish color and decides first she will take a shower then watch the pay-per-view, see how it turns out, and then have a big meal. After that she also will look for someone to talk to since she hasn't talked to anyone since arriving on the scene 2-3 days ago. She skips in the arena singing a melody-

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 am

OT: wow Battlefield has taken over my life guys, sorry for not being on really this past week lol
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
OT: wow Battlefield has taken over my life guys, sorry for not being on really this past week lol
off: No excuses will be accepted, traitor. Evil or Very Mad

Just kidding. What is Battlefield?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:26 am

Claire: *arrives and is getting ready for Halloween Havoc*

Catwoman: *debating on what Cat-Suit she wants to where tonight, the Purple one or the classic black one with goggles?*

Bane: *burning a Hercules poster*

Sylar: *focusing on his title defense tonight*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:27 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot: first person shooter game for 360 or PS3, its AWESOME! but I can't wait for the new Call of Duty Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Idea Afraid elephant
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 am

My people do shit.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot: first person shooter game for 360 or PS3, its AWESOME! but I can't wait for the new Call of Duty Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Idea Afraid elephant

off: Eh, the only FPSs I really got into were Counter Strike, Left4Dead and *cough*DukeNukemForever*cough*. Cyclops

My people do shit.

Luffy

[Annoying Byakuya for no particular reason.]
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

off: Eh, the only FPSs I really got into were Counter Strike, Left4Dead and *cough*DukeNukemForever*cough*. Cyclops

My people do shit.

Luffy

[Annoying Byakuya for no particular reason.]
Byakuya looks at Luffy and raises his eyebrows before he pats Luffy on the head.

Byakuya:

"You're a handful, Luffy..What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 pm

*nova checks the thread once more; oh whadda ya know, no Havoc..*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

*John walks and blows up Nova and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 pm

John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*John randomly faints and dies and Nova laughs*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*John randomly faints and dies and Nova laughs*

*John slaps Nova with a large trout before walking AWAY!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next