The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Athena: *looking for Lightning*

Claire: *training and working out*

Bane: *picking on backstage workers*

Sylar: *walking around*

Catwoman: *polishing her title*

ot- The Mac-Daddy of CWf arrives finally! cheers

Lightning walks around carrying her sword

Athena: *appears instantly in front of her* "So you're Lightning?"

OT: wooo, have you seen Immortals yet?!

*Glances at Athena confused*

"What's the theme for the next pay-per-view NOW... Greek Gods? Where's Zeus?"

OT- No i haven't, i heard it's good, I want to. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Athena: "Last I checked it was still the same...and as for my father, I don't think he'll be coming to CWF."

OT: oh! well just letting you know, my profile pic is Athena from that movie and I'm portraying her from Immortals too :p
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Athena: "Last I checked it was still the same...and as for my father, I don't think he'll be coming to CWF."

OT: oh! well just letting you know, my profile pic is Athena from that movie and I'm portraying her from Immortals too :p

*She locks eyes with Athena now not amused by her sarcasm*

"Cute...you best be getting on that yellow brick road , or back to where ever you fell from."

ot- lol I see Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:26 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

"Cute...you best be getting on that yellow brick road , or back to where ever you fell from."

ot- lol I see Razz

Athena: *smiles* "Listen, theres no need to get frustrated, I'm only here for the same reason you are. The CWF Women's Championship...Now I don't know if you live under the same morals of respect as I do, but I know you are one great competitor."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot- lol I see Razz

Athena: *smiles* "Listen, theres no need to get frustrated, I'm only here for the same reason you are. The CWF Women's Championship...Now I don't know if you live under the same morals of respect as I do, but I know you are one great competitor."

*Looks at her and scoffs*

"Yes, we all know the reason you came here is to take MY spotlight, same with every other women in this gig, let ME be the first to remind YOU, that I won the number one contenders match with Etna, you on the other hand have yet to prove you can even be called a 'competitor'."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot- lol I see Razz

"Yes, we all know the reason you came here is to take MY spotlight, same with every other women in this gig, let ME be the first to remind YOU, that I won the number one contenders match with Etna, you on the other hand have yet to prove you can even be called a 'competitor'."

Athena: "I'm not here to steal anyone's spotlight! All the other girls here deserve a shot, and I plan on earning my way to the top, you forget who I am, the Goddess of Wisdom, and War. I respect everyone here, I dare not try to steal their thunder, unlike someone standing in front of me." *takes off her battle helmet and gets close to Lightnings face to look her eye to eye*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot- lol I see Razz

Athena: "I'm not here to steal anyone's spotlight! All the other girls here deserve a shot, and I plan on earning my way to the top, you forget who I am, the Goddess of Wisdom, and War. I respect everyone here, I dare not try to steal their thunder, unlike someone standing in front of me." *takes off her battle helmet and gets close to Lightnings face to look her eye to eye*

*She looks at her smirking*

"You wont earn my respect if you show up day-after-day wearing the same Halloween costume you wore since you were a child..."

*She pushes Athena slightly away*

"A mint is also what you need.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

ot- lol I see Razz

*She looks at her smirking*

"You wont earn my respect if you show up day-after-day wearing the same Halloween costume you wore since you were a child..."

*She pushes Athena slightly away*

"A mint is also what you need.."

Athena: "Halloween costume? That's real cute Lightning...an attitude like that will get you no where in life. And as for you just shoving me, don't even think for one second I'm afraid of you!" *shoves her back*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm

"What happened to that nice girl attitude... fades away fast huh? Why don't I give you a lightning bolt in the ass like your old man.."

*Lightnings hands are sparking electric waves*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
"What happened to that nice girl attitude... fades away fast huh? Why don't I give you a lightning bolt in the ass like your old man.."

Athena: "Only when a threat is present..." *Athena puts her helmet back on and pulls out her dagger and casts a eletrical beam of light in her other hand* "Your move Lightning!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Athena: "Only when a threat is present..." *Athena puts her helmet back on and pulls out her dagger and casts a eletrical beam of light in her other hand* "Your move Lightning!"
*Lightning smirks and throws a wave of thunder energy towards Athena which then paralyzes her enabling her to move a bit*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:29 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*Lightning smirks and throws a wave of thunder energy towards Athena which then paralyzes her enabling her to move a bit*

Athena: *yells in pain and drops her dagger and the beam of energry in her hand vanishes as she feels the effects of Lightning*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Athena: *yells in pain and drops her dagger and the beam of energry in her hand vanishes as she feels the effects of Lightning*
*Lightnings energy goes down slowly wondering where she vanished to, she puts her sword back and lets out a short breath; knowing she would have done more damage*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*Lightnings energy goes down slowly wondering where she vanished to, she puts her sword back and lets out a short breath; knowing she would have done more damage*

Athena: *appears behind her and does a round house like kick to Lightning in the middle of her back*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Athena: *appears behind her and does a round house like kick to Lightning in the middle of her back*

*She flies forward and lands on the ground face first, she then looks up at a Billboard and shoots another lightning bolt towards it and it slowly topples down about to hit Athena*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:52 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

*She flies forward and lands on the ground face first, she then looks up at a Billboard and shoots another lightning bolt towards it and it slowly topples down about to hit Athena*

Athena: *takes quick notice and rolls out of the way and dives in mid air to drop kick Lightning*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Athena: *takes quick notice and rolls out of the way and dives in mid air to drop kick Lightning*

*Lightning admires her courage but that was too soon to start a brawl*

*She tackles her to the ground and stands over top of her with her sword pointing right at Athena's throat wanting her to admit defeat for now*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

OT: Just letting everyone know, I updated the roster list the best I could (And Jericho, I included Carl into the roster list, but you'll still need to create an application for him as well), along with now adding the 5 Character limit, so enjoy the extra character if anyone wants them. =-D
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Rhawk wrote:
OT: Just letting everyone know, I updated the roster list the best I could (And Jericho, I included Carl into the roster list, but you'll still need to create an application for him as well), along with now adding the 5 Character limit, so enjoy the extra character if anyone wants them. =-D

We've been waiting for 'Top 10' for quite a while now Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 pm

OT: I'm not in charge of this sorry, not sure who is but I can't do it beause of my busy scheduele in my life now I'm afraid. =-(

Also, Hazza and/or HTH, since you two seem to be online the most lately, we need to discuss the plans for Brawl on the 21st, and how we are going to sum up the missed episodes.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 230px-BowserNSMBWii
>>Bowser stomps around the arena for the first time rumbling the ground and everyone near him falls over. He is followed by 5 other evil koopas. He walks into the arena and scans the area and laughs evily along with the koopas who laugh right after making it sound weird. He goes over to a table and scoops up the food on it and shoves it into his mouth and continues walking forward<<
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 250px-Lightning_FFXIII-2
>>Lightning walks around with her sword tucked in behind her back, after that little rough incident with Athena earlier she is prepared to show everyone that she rightfully deserves the women's title after a long time of waiting. Lightning walks to the roof of the CWF arena and lays down looking at the clouds<<

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Athena: *training with intensity after the fight between her and Lightning earlier today*

Bane: *sitting backstage*

Catwoman: *breaking into locker rooms*

Claire: *walking around*

OT: I'm in charge of the Top 10 of the week, I just can't do it because there is no shows, I can start it as soon as a show is posted. I could even help out with writing Brawl if needed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm

HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Organization Without a Cool Acronym, Agent P and Major Monogram, are seen arriving for the first time. Beside them is their manager, Carl The Intern. They walk through the halls when _______ approaches

Is it chill if I pick up Carl The Intern too? He'll just manage them.

off: Yeah man, you can have up to, like, 4 (or 5 is the new rule is legal) characters. xP

[Luffy approaches them. Luffy has never seen a Platypus before so he gazes at Agent P in astonishment for a while before speaking to Agent P.]

"You're weird."

[Agent P raises an eyebrow at Luffy]

Major Monogram Excuse me Sir, but you've just earned a spot on the OWCA Most Wanted List!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 am

Rhawk wrote:
OT: I'm not in charge of this sorry, not sure who is but I can't do it beause of my busy scheduele in my life now I'm afraid. =-(

Also, Hazza and/or HTH, since you two seem to be online the most lately, we need to discuss the plans for Brawl on the 21st, and how we are going to sum up the missed episodes.
SHOTGUN SUMMING UP THE MISSED EPISODES!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 am

Jericho wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Organization Without a Cool Acronym, Agent P and Major Monogram, are seen arriving for the first time. Beside them is their manager, Carl The Intern. They walk through the halls when _______ approaches

Is it chill if I pick up Carl The Intern too? He'll just manage them.

off: Yeah man, you can have up to, like, 4 (or 5 is the new rule is legal) characters. xP

[Luffy approaches them. Luffy has never seen a Platypus before so he gazes at Agent P in astonishment for a while before speaking to Agent P.]

"You're weird."

[Agent P raises an eyebrow at Luffy]

Major Monogram Excuse me Sir, but you've just earned a spot on the OWCA Most Wanted List!

[Luffy grins.]

"That's cool! I've always wanted to be a wanted man by another organization aside from the Marines! How much is my bounty?"

off: Rhawk, I'll PM yew my ideas later today. Gotta write a book review. But since my internet is getting faster I might send it earlier.
off2: And yes, shotgun. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next