The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"

Go down 
+20
Jarrett
Nova
BEAST MODE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
fuck
Karl
Jigsaw*
Jericho
Styles
Harold
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 am

*El Amazo is seen eating tacos with balloons full of heroin in them instead of meat*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:07 am

Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Psychipsilocin is creepin' around his lair in a black cape and a Richard Nixon mask...

Angel Rodriguez is walking around, having finished his champions workout. He sees Psychopsilocin and sees a chance to brag.

AR: Well, well, well. If it isn't... you. Anyway, I see we're both in the Surge Games so maybe we'll get a chance to face each other at long last. Obviously, I'd win, seeing as I'm the poster boy for a far superior promotion and you're stuck here with a stupid mask and cape.

Rodriguez hoists his CWW Revolution Heavyweight title onto his shoulders for Psychopsilocin to see and smirks, knowing that he can't top the title.

OT- Glad I'm a World champion for my 500th post on this site. Very nice indeed.

Psychopsilocin then raises his arms in the air and waves them around in a spooky manner.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M THE GHOST OF RICHARD NIXON! YOU WILL WORSHIP ME~!!! Oh, and my Exile title is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy cooler than your toy belt. I've also seen, like, every Surge match in existence, including the first ever un-aired Surge Games from Cuba... So I'll totally own you. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!"

AR: Um, OK. You clearly haven't a brain cell in that little cranium of yours, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Surge Games= Angel Rodriguez. Madhouse= Timecopsilicone.

"Did... Did you just call me a Time Cop? .... That's AWESOME~!!! I can totally go back in time and fight to death with Hitler and it will be in... SURGE GAMES~!!!"

AR: You wouldn't stop me being born, seeing as you'll be wishing you could when I kick your ass all around the ring in due time.

"Hey, I've been wondering this for a while now... Are you gay? Because you seem to be really gay. Mostly because of your queerish attitude."

AR: Hell no! I mean... it's OK if you are, but... No. I've got to go.

Rodriguez scurries away.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:20 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Psychipsilocin is creepin' around his lair in a black cape and a Richard Nixon mask...

Angel Rodriguez is walking around, having finished his champions workout. He sees Psychopsilocin and sees a chance to brag.

AR: Well, well, well. If it isn't... you. Anyway, I see we're both in the Surge Games so maybe we'll get a chance to face each other at long last. Obviously, I'd win, seeing as I'm the poster boy for a far superior promotion and you're stuck here with a stupid mask and cape.

Rodriguez hoists his CWW Revolution Heavyweight title onto his shoulders for Psychopsilocin to see and smirks, knowing that he can't top the title.

Psychopsilocin then raises his arms in the air and waves them around in a spooky manner.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M THE GHOST OF RICHARD NIXON! YOU WILL WORSHIP ME~!!! Oh, and my Exile title is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy cooler than your toy belt. I've also seen, like, every Surge match in existence, including the first ever un-aired Surge Games from Cuba... So I'll totally own you. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!"

AR: Um, OK. You clearly haven't a brain cell in that little cranium of yours, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Surge Games= Angel Rodriguez. Madhouse= Timecopsilicone.

"Did... Did you just call me a Time Cop? .... That's AWESOME~!!! I can totally go back in time and fight to death with Hitler and it will be in... SURGE GAMES~!!!"

AR: You wouldn't stop me being born, seeing as you'll be wishing you could when I kick your ass all around the ring in due time.

"Hey, I've been wondering this for a while now... Are you gay? Because you seem to be really gay. Mostly because of your queerish attitude."

Rodriguez scurries away.

OT:

The first sign of being a homosexual; Getting real defensive when someone tells you that you're gay. Now I know what the Mexican Mafia gets up to in their spare time... That's really messed up
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 am

*Josh Polson arrives to the new thread and immeadiatly overhears the confrontation between Psychopsilocin and Angel Rodriguez*
Josh *to Psychopsilocin*: Wouldn't put it past him mate, er so what exactly are these "Surge Games" about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 am

[Kevin Evans is standing behind Josh]

"Some crazy idea Surge came up with! I will win it anyway."

OOC:

You to chat!
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 am

John TPA wrote:

OOC:

You to chat!
Josh: Surge has a lot of crazy ideas so you need to be more specific... oh like a King of the Ring thing?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

OOC:

You to chat!
Josh: Surge has a lot of crazy ideas so you need to be more specific... oh like a King of the Ring thing?

[Evans nods]

"That is true. He is crazy. This idea is he will pit us the best wrestlers in the world in games for some goal. pretty crazy eh?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 am

Rules for the Surge Games

1. To advance into the Finals of the Surge Games, wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or by throwing their opponent over the top rope and down onto the ringside floor; making sure both of the opponent's feet touch the mat. If you die, you automatically lose by DQ ~ !!

2. Wrestlers will be fighting for the proclaimed 'Greatest Treasure in the Industry'.

3. If an interference occurs, another wrestler will be sent to the ring to deal with the issue.

4. No touching of the hair or face...kidding.

THAT IS ALL ~ !!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 am

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 pm

John TPA wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SHOW
OT: I post my shows on Saturday...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Rodriguez scurries away.

OT:

The first sign of being a homosexual; Getting real defensive when someone tells you that you're gay. Now I know what the Mexican Mafia gets up to in their spare time... That's really messed up

OT

I know, I was just adding some comedic value into the serious character of A-Rod. Good string of conversation, though.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Rodriguez scurries away.

OT:

OT

I know, I was just adding some comedic value into the serious character of A-Rod. Good string of conversation, though.

OOC: And here I was thinking A-Rod was Mexican Hardcore Demon...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Harry Jones is chillin' on the coach in the backstage area, thinking about Jarrett Calloway and the upcoming 'Surge Games' which he has decided to not participate in.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
John TPA wrote:

OOC:

You to chat!

[Evans nods]

"That is true. He is crazy. This idea is he will pit us the best wrestlers in the world in games for some goal. pretty crazy eh?"
Josh: Okay ima go and i can't believe im gunna do this try and track Surge down and yeah ask him whats the grand prize at the end of it
*Josh gives a thumbs up to Kevin for the info and walks down the corridor*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Surge is making sweet love to your mother. That's right - YOUR mother.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

OT: Marik and I have decided that a late show is better than quick results - do not ask when the show will be posted. That is why the Surge Games are so awesome; nobody knows what to expect...
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
Surge is making sweet love to your mother. That's right - YOUR mother.
*Josh Polson walks in*
Josh: Ah Surge just the man i needed to see, sorry to interupt your sexy time but i gotta ask you what exactly are these games... *Trails off as he sees the full picture*
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 am

Phil Brilliance
Thinks about preparing for the Surge Games, but then realises he doesn't know what he's preparing for.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:14 am

[Peter Linch is in the gym preparing for Surge Games, whatever Surge Games are.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 am

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, training for the Surge Games. The only difference is... He knows what the Surge Games entail. And he knows what Surge did last Wednesday. Spooky, huh?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 am

OOC:

Not really Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

[Because Michael DeJesus pays attention, he knows what Surge Games are and could be preparing, but he isn't, because Michael DeJesus already knows that he is truly the best in EFNW. He is seen walking around backstage and stuff when someone involved in Surge Games comes and talks to him and stuff]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 am

Roster updated
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 am

When's the show
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 am

Tomorrow I am told
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next