The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"

Go down 
+20
Jarrett
Nova
BEAST MODE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
fuck
Karl
Jigsaw*
Jericho
Styles
Harold
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm

John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
"YOU THINK you are. There's abosolutely no way in hell I'm going ANYWHERE. I swallowed over 30 gallons of blood in my career and shed even more! Go ahead HIT ME ! What are you waiting for. While you were out in the back getting drunk with your buds back there I've been working my ass off ! Oh, don't worry Kevin an Extreme Rules match?! Its perfect, just the thing I'll rip your intestines out and eat em like spaghetti. You have no idea how much your TRYING to scare me right now. You think YOUR the devil here Kevin, I didn't know that you even knew what a devil was. Hell, you'll see what it is when I'm unleashed you will feel every single ounce of what I've got in this match. Those body-gaurds, I didn't even need em, they meant nothing, I could care less if they left right now and let me strabgle you with my bare hands, they're just here for show. Listen to me well, I can't WAIT to get my hands on you Kevin Evans, and after the match after everything has been said and done, you won't believe the hype, just SHUTUP and let me speak. You know that everytime your little rap music starts playing NOBODY gets scared not even the kids, you come out here everytime expecting, yes EXPECTING to make a fool out of me, but you have to know I'm not one who takes things too kindly Kevin. You can't expect to do something here, you DO IT. Pick up those balls you have dropped and DO something! I don't care about those matches and people you retired, and sure as hell don't care about your future plans that without a doubt in anyones minds won't happen because when I'm done with you I will hang your dead carcass in my locker room to look at and say 'I told you so' ! But before that happens Kevin, your a sick and pathetic man like the rest of the guys I have faced over my years of wrestling I'm still young, wild, and hungry! You have no appetite, none! You may think your hungry but your not! I am! When I first gor here nobody liked me, after this match I will make my presence felt inside and out of the EFNW arena. Zero Tolerance will be where a Super Nova begins. And Kevin Evans , sorry but you'll be the one that gets broken down into a crushed dream. You won't ever run away from your nightmare. It like a never ending journy for you. And you actually think that you'll travel to other shows and companies and beat me down until one of us is dead?! YES, I wi gladly beat you down to a bloody wreck. You make me wanna puke everytime I see you and I wouldn't blame anyone if they wanted to with me I mean there's barf bags under your seats. Kevin you don't scare me, you may think you do but deep down inside I frighten you to the point of where you can't take anymore and you'll want to end your misery right there in that very ring after our match."

[He gets in Evans face as they are eye to eye this is heating up fast, these two superstars are trading blows back and fourth!]

[Kevin Evans widely grins, just fueling his hate and angrier towards Alex Nova. Kevin lifts the mike to his lips]

"Alex YOU CAME OUT HERE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! You cried you bitched, you stamped your feet because no one would give you a chance! You EXPECTED everyone to give you EVERYTHING on a silver plate! You have not earned no one respect at all! Nova no one in back wants to have a good time with you. They all think you have a tree up your ass. They can't wait to kill you when they meet you, but I am holding THEM back. I told them I will be the one to end Alex Nova! You are EXACTLY like me Alex Nova when I first started. I was young, wild, hungry and I wanted everyone to respect me! Did I get that?! NO! You are pretty much my twin! But I grew up Nova! I am still young I am only 22. I still have that flame that angry inside me. I will fucking wrestle until I am 63! While you will wrestle until Zero Tolerance! I am the God Damn Devil! You made the deal with me Nova! You signed your death warrant! You are heading into the fire storm! You have no chance running away from me now Nova! I know you saw my match with Cyrus Black and I know you took notes! But they won't help you! What you saw is not even a bit of what I do. You maybe saw a FLASH of my skill! But this is nothing! Nova I will walk into that match, ready, trained and just ready to murder you! As my theme says, you will remember my name KEVINNNNN EVANSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nova let me ask you some questions. How come you are so keen to fight me, you could of fought Surge, Black, Angel or XL, but you chosen me! You chosen the guy who is working under the radar you chosen the guy who is rising up to the top! WHY?! How come you follow me every where I go? Are you stalking me or are you just wanting to fight me a lot? I don't know which one anymore. But Nova what will you when I FUCKING kill you at Zero Tolerance, you gonna go back to that piss poor companies you wrestle in beside EFNW? Or just go back home and work as servo guy? I have all my path planned out if I lose the match, but I won't need as I know I will not lose to you. I will finally put you to rest Alex Nova, you can be added the list of people that fell to me! How does that feel Nova?! I just can't wait until I get my hands on you and beat you down a bloody pulp NOVA!" "

"There's the thing Kevin, you WONT DO ANYTHING. Come Zero Tolerance you wont even be able to stand let alone speak of it when it's over. You always saying that you will will beat me until I'm dead, but there's the other thing! YOU WONT, it's that simple Kevin get it through your damn hollow head, you have to understand there's absolutely no way in hell you'll come out of that ring victorious. Surge, Casey, Black, XL, I dont care about them? Never have, I want you to go down, as the man that got punked by Nova, a kid who enters this business with his eyes set on one goal, and one goal only. To finish Evans off FOR GOOD. Listen Kevin, you DONT SCARE ME. Just shut-up and walk out of this ring while you still can. I want you to know that half the guys in the back are going to be watching our match, you dont even KNOW how hyped this is becoming, and when and i mean AFTER i come out victorious, everyone will look at me as the man who will rip up that piece of paper with cute little names of nobodies you have beaten in the past with FLUKES and YES FLUKES. Dont even talk to me and say they weren't. You can never beat a main eventer 123, it's always, DQ, Count outs, No contest, and interferences that made you what you are now standing in front of me. A clue-less wreck. Your disappointing everyone of your fans when you walk out THINKING your going to cream me?! NONONONO! SHUT UP Kevin I'm sick of you running your mouth and constantly saying stuff your going to do but it wont happen. Now I'm giving you one last chance to get your ugly ass out of MY ring before things start to get uglier than they already are, and yes I'm still talking about that shit you have growing on your face! I'm sick of seeing you every week and every night, but this Sunday after I pick you up hit my finisher and the ref counts to three as his hands pound the mat and the announcer says I WON THE MATCH and have ended Evan's career on EFNW for what may be the biggest disappointment in EFNW history, I will be known as the best in the world... NOT FUTURE BEST, but current best in the world with two accomplishments added to my record book..."

[Nova comes right up to him as Evans can feel Novas glare hardening grin across his face as he gets more and more serious with every word thats exchanged]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
"YOU THINK you are. There's abosolutely no way in hell I'm going ANYWHERE. I swallowed over 30 gallons of blood in my career and shed even more! Go ahead HIT ME ! What are you waiting for. While you were out in the back getting drunk with your buds back there I've been working my ass off ! Oh, don't worry Kevin an Extreme Rules match?! Its perfect, just the thing I'll rip your intestines out and eat em like spaghetti. You have no idea how much your TRYING to scare me right now. You think YOUR the devil here Kevin, I didn't know that you even knew what a devil was. Hell, you'll see what it is when I'm unleashed you will feel every single ounce of what I've got in this match. Those body-gaurds, I didn't even need em, they meant nothing, I could care less if they left right now and let me strabgle you with my bare hands, they're just here for show. Listen to me well, I can't WAIT to get my hands on you Kevin Evans, and after the match after everything has been said and done, you won't believe the hype, just SHUTUP and let me speak. You know that everytime your little rap music starts playing NOBODY gets scared not even the kids, you come out here everytime expecting, yes EXPECTING to make a fool out of me, but you have to know I'm not one who takes things too kindly Kevin. You can't expect to do something here, you DO IT. Pick up those balls you have dropped and DO something! I don't care about those matches and people you retired, and sure as hell don't care about your future plans that without a doubt in anyones minds won't happen because when I'm done with you I will hang your dead carcass in my locker room to look at and say 'I told you so' ! But before that happens Kevin, your a sick and pathetic man like the rest of the guys I have faced over my years of wrestling I'm still young, wild, and hungry! You have no appetite, none! You may think your hungry but your not! I am! When I first gor here nobody liked me, after this match I will make my presence felt inside and out of the EFNW arena. Zero Tolerance will be where a Super Nova begins. And Kevin Evans , sorry but you'll be the one that gets broken down into a crushed dream. You won't ever run away from your nightmare. It like a never ending journy for you. And you actually think that you'll travel to other shows and companies and beat me down until one of us is dead?! YES, I wi gladly beat you down to a bloody wreck. You make me wanna puke everytime I see you and I wouldn't blame anyone if they wanted to with me I mean there's barf bags under your seats. Kevin you don't scare me, you may think you do but deep down inside I frighten you to the point of where you can't take anymore and you'll want to end your misery right there in that very ring after our match."

[He gets in Evans face as they are eye to eye this is heating up fast, these two superstars are trading blows back and fourth!]

[Kevin Evans widely grins, just fueling his hate and angrier towards Alex Nova. Kevin lifts the mike to his lips]

"Alex YOU CAME OUT HERE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! You cried you bitched, you stamped your feet because no one would give you a chance! You EXPECTED everyone to give you EVERYTHING on a silver plate! You have not earned no one respect at all! Nova no one in back wants to have a good time with you. They all think you have a tree up your ass. They can't wait to kill you when they meet you, but I am holding THEM back. I told them I will be the one to end Alex Nova! You are EXACTLY like me Alex Nova when I first started. I was young, wild, hungry and I wanted everyone to respect me! Did I get that?! NO! You are pretty much my twin! But I grew up Nova! I am still young I am only 22. I still have that flame that angry inside me. I will fucking wrestle until I am 63! While you will wrestle until Zero Tolerance! I am the God Damn Devil! You made the deal with me Nova! You signed your death warrant! You are heading into the fire storm! You have no chance running away from me now Nova! I know you saw my match with Cyrus Black and I know you took notes! But they won't help you! What you saw is not even a bit of what I do. You maybe saw a FLASH of my skill! But this is nothing! Nova I will walk into that match, ready, trained and just ready to murder you! As my theme says, you will remember my name KEVINNNNN EVANSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nova let me ask you some questions. How come you are so keen to fight me, you could of fought Surge, Black, Angel or XL, but you chosen me! You chosen the guy who is working under the radar you chosen the guy who is rising up to the top! WHY?! How come you follow me every where I go? Are you stalking me or are you just wanting to fight me a lot? I don't know which one anymore. But Nova what will you when I FUCKING kill you at Zero Tolerance, you gonna go back to that piss poor companies you wrestle in beside EFNW? Or just go back home and work as servo guy? I have all my path planned out if I lose the match, but I won't need as I know I will not lose to you. I will finally put you to rest Alex Nova, you can be added the list of people that fell to me! How does that feel Nova?! I just can't wait until I get my hands on you and beat you down a bloody pulp NOVA!" "

"There's the thing Kevin, you WONT DO ANYTHING. Come Zero Tolerance you wont even be able to stand let alone speak of it when it's over. You always saying that you will will beat me until I'm dead, but there's the other thing! YOU WONT, it's that simple Kevin get it through your damn hollow head, you have to understand there's absolutely no way in hell you'll come out of that ring victorious. Surge, Casey, Black, XL, I dont care about them? Never have, I want you to go down, as the man that got punked by Nova, a kid who enters this business with his eyes set on one goal, and one goal only. To finish Evans off FOR GOOD. Listen Kevin, you DONT SCARE ME. Just shut-up and walk out of this ring while you still can. I want you to know that half the guys in the back are going to be watching our match, you dont even KNOW how hyped this is becoming, and when and i mean AFTER i come out victorious, everyone will look at me as the man who will rip up that piece of paper with cute little names of nobodies you have beaten in the past with FLUKES and YES FLUKES. Dont even talk to me and say they weren't. You can never beat a main eventer 123, it's always, DQ, Count outs, No contest, and interferences that made you what you are now standing in front of me. A clue-less wreck. Your disappointing everyone of your fans when you walk out THINKING your going to cream me?! NONONONO! SHUT UP Kevin I'm sick of you running your mouth and constantly saying stuff your going to do but it wont happen. Now I'm giving you one last chance to get your ugly ass out of MY ring before things start to get uglier than they already are, and yes I'm still talking about that shit you have growing on your face! I'm sick of seeing you every week and every night, but this Sunday after I pick you up hit my finisher and the ref counts to three as his hands pound the mat and the announcer says I WON THE MATCH and have ended Evan's career on EFNW for what may be the biggest disappointment in EFNW history, I will be known as the best in the world... NOT FUTURE BEST, but current best in the world with two accomplishments added to my record book..."

[Nova comes right up to him as Evans can feel Novas glare hardening grin across his face as he gets more and more serious with every word thats exchanged]

[Kevin Evans laughs in Nova face and he starts herding Nova into the corner, you can tell Evans other side has finally taken over. Evans has that sick twisted smile on his lips. He lifts the mike up again.]

"Alex Nova... ALEX NOVA!!! You just said I SHOULD LEAVE YOUR RING?! THIS IS NOT YOUR RING! You are in no position to say that to me NOVA! Oh Nova looks like you are seeing hell? GOOD! I am the fucking devil Alex Nova, I am your worst god damn nightmare! I am the one who haunts you in the dark. I am the one who makes you wake up in cold sweats! Nova I have fought have at every single Pay-Per-View since it came back! I have won all of them! YOU CAN'T take that away from me! I am champion you are not. I should not of even gave you the match is the first place! But I AM GIVING YOU a chance to fight me! You better ran with it and not look back! NONE OF MY WINS WERE FLUKES! You just can't handle the fact I won bigger matches then you! I know ALL THE HYPE AROUND THIS MATCH! It is GETTING more hype then the Main Event! Two young guns go head to head for their careers and a title! What else could THEY want! Alex I am offering this right now, you walk out of this ring right now, pack your bags and leave EFNW or you will leave in a body bag WITH DEATH BY EVANS on it! You will not survive this match Nova, we will leave different men! All these so-called fans don't know what i can do! They see flashes they don't see my entire skill. But you will Nova! Nova you will never become Best in the World while I am hanging around here. I will make sure of that! I am future best in the world AND I WILL PROVE IT WHEN I KILL ALEX NOVA! Thinking about all that pain and suffering, WHAT A RUSH! Nova can you feel the power in this ring in this arena! Everyone is busting to see us finally clash in the match that will decided who is next champion who is the next WORLD CHAMPION! Alex Nova V Kevin Evans! I am speaking the truth and you know that! You're the one running your mouth in this ring talking about shit that won't happen!"

[i][Evans back Nova further into the corner and he is just laughing as Nova fears for his life now] [/i
]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm

OOC:

Huge ass promo.

No attacks leave the attacking for the match tbh.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 pm

John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

[Kevin Evans laughs in Nova face and he starts herding Nova into the corner, you can tell Evans other side has finally taken over. Evans has that sick twisted smile on his lips. He lifts the mike up again.]

"Alex Nova... ALEX NOVA!!! You just said I SHOULD LEAVE YOUR RING?! THIS IS NOT YOUR RING! You are in no position to say that to me NOVA! Oh Nova looks like you are seeing hell? GOOD! I am the fucking devil Alex Nova, I am your worst god damn nightmare! I am the one who haunts you in the dark. I am the one who makes you wake up in cold sweats! Nova I have fought have at every single Pay-Per-View since it came back! I have won all of them! YOU CAN'T take that away from me! I am champion you are not. I should not of even gave you the match is the first place! But I AM GIVING YOU a chance to fight me! You better ran with it and not look back! NONE OF MY WINS WERE FLUKES! You just can't handle the fact I won bigger matches then you! I know ALL THE HYPE AROUND THIS MATCH! It is GETTING more hype then the Main Event! Two young guns go head to head for their careers and a title! What else could THEY want! Alex I am offering this right now, you walk out of this ring right now, pack your bags and leave EFNW or you will leave in a body bag WITH DEATH BY EVANS on it! You will not survive this match Nova, we will leave different men! All these so-called fans don't know what i can do! They see flashes they don't see my entire skill. But you will Nova! Nova you will never become Best in the World while I am hanging around here. I will make sure of that! I am future best in the world AND I WILL PROVE IT WHEN I KILL ALEX NOVA! Thinking about all that pain and suffering, WHAT A RUSH! Nova can you feel the power in this ring in this arena! Everyone is busting to see us finally clash in the match that will decided who is next champion who is the next WORLD CHAMPION! Alex Nova V Kevin Evans! I am speaking the truth and you know that! You're the one running your mouth in this ring talking about shit that won't happen!"

[Evans back Nova further into the corner and he is just laughing as Nova fears for his life now] [/i
]

[Nova shoves Evans hard as he backs up into the opposite corner, as things continue to heat up]

[i]"No, absolutely not Kevin I want you to know this, come Zero Tolerance your streak or so you call it will go down the drain as a mere fairy tale along with your other so called accomplishments that nobody really see's as that big of a deal anymore. Nova you'll do this, Nova im gonna do this to you, I CANT STAND to here you blabber anymore Kevin, you think i'm afraid of a mere image in the mirror? Of course not! Your just another person wanting to get under my skin, and I must say your getting riled up Kevin. I betcha just want to take a shot at me? But here's the thing YOU CANT. You'll have everything to lose at the pay per view. And once I get that pin and become the champion that I deserve to be everyone will know without a shadow of a doubt Alex Nova was right! Kevin evans is some punk living in a shadow of MINE. Your taking credit of everything thats rightfully mine! I know everyone hates me here, and I wouldn't blame them, im a complete asshole for petes sake.
But the human body can only handle SO much Kevin, you'll know exactly what im talking about once your on that mat looking up at me when I raise the title high in the air and you look at my mouth as all you can hear is muttering voices as blood fills up in the back of your head you will here a faint echo saying 'I told you so Kevin'. Believe it or not it will happen! Don't come out here unless you want a beating before the match Kevin. Train, train train, this game is as tough as nails and if your not ready then the person you least expect, again that word EXPECT will throw you off the mountain and overtake you if you cant keep up! So think of this not as my LAST message to you Kevin before i leave you to think. I want you to know that everyone is cheering for you, and if you lose your career goes flush and you go back to being known as the jerk who talked the talk but could not keep up with Novas walk."

[Nova drops the mic as he exits the ring as he glares at Evans with a grin spread across his face twice as twisted looking as Kevins as he doesnt take his eyes off he walks to the back with his theme playing]

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

OT- Sorry I had to end it, gotta sleep school time tomorrow nice RPing, props, looking forward to the ppv, deuces.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
OT- Sorry I had to end it, gotta sleep school time tomorrow nice RPing, props, looking forward to the ppv, deuces.

Same to you bud.

Night.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm

800th post Smile
Night..

My rank is champion, is that a sign of things to come?

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am

.ηovα. wrote:
John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
John TPA wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

[Evans back Nova further into the corner and he is just laughing as Nova fears for his life now] [/i
]

[Nova shoves Evans hard as he backs up into the opposite corner, as things continue to heat up]

[i]"No, absolutely not Kevin I want you to know this, come Zero Tolerance your streak or so you call it will go down the drain as a mere fairy tale along with your other so called accomplishments that nobody really see's as that big of a deal anymore. Nova you'll do this, Nova im gonna do this to you, I CANT STAND to here you blabber anymore Kevin, you think i'm afraid of a mere image in the mirror? Of course not! Your just another person wanting to get under my skin, and I must say your getting riled up Kevin. I betcha just want to take a shot at me? But here's the thing YOU CANT. You'll have everything to lose at the pay per view. And once I get that pin and become the champion that I deserve to be everyone will know without a shadow of a doubt Alex Nova was right! Kevin evans is some punk living in a shadow of MINE. Your taking credit of everything thats rightfully mine! I know everyone hates me here, and I wouldn't blame them, im a complete asshole for petes sake.
But the human body can only handle SO much Kevin, you'll know exactly what im talking about once your on that mat looking up at me when I raise the title high in the air and you look at my mouth as all you can hear is muttering voices as blood fills up in the back of your head you will here a faint echo saying 'I told you so Kevin'. Believe it or not it will happen! Don't come out here unless you want a beating before the match Kevin. Train, train train, this game is as tough as nails and if your not ready then the person you least expect, again that word EXPECT will throw you off the mountain and overtake you if you cant keep up! So think of this not as my LAST message to you Kevin before i leave you to think. I want you to know that everyone is cheering for you, and if you lose your career goes flush and you go back to being known as the jerk who talked the talk but could not keep up with Novas walk."

[Nova drops the mic as he exits the ring as he glares at Evans with a grin spread across his face twice as twisted looking as Kevins as he doesnt take his eyes off he walks to the back with his theme playing]

[Kevin Evans stands there smiling looking normal and he just stares at the back of Nova before rolling out of the ring and heads backstage with his theme playing playing]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

.ηovα. wrote:
800th post Smile
Night..

My rank is champion, is that a sign of things to come?

To be continued...

We will see Young Nova.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 am

As usual, I'm going to end the thread with a cool post. DO NOT post after this, I am making the new thread now. This is a parody that Marik and I created on 3XW, so don't get all butthurt if one of your caws is mentioned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harry Jones is setting up some land mines around Twista XL's house. Surge runs up and stabs him in the face, then throws him into the field.

Surge: "Eat a dick, Jones!"

Due to the explosion, there is a massive crater in the ground were the house of Twista XL used to stand tall. Surge cannot see Harry's remains through the smoke and dust, but he is startled when a hand wraps around his ankle. Harry uses all of his strength to pull Surge down into the crater ~ !! Both men are bruised and bloody, but it seems that Harry has the advantage after landing on top of Surge.

...UNTIL SURGE BLASTS HIM OFF WITH GALLICK GUN!! Harry goes rocketing out of the crater as Surge blasts up and knees the shit out of him in mid-air before blasting him down with the Gallick Impact! Surge then jumps down and stomps the shit out of Harry.

Harry "Frieza" Jones rolls backwards and finds his feet, before aiming an energy beam at Surge's chest. The beam connects, knocking Surge onto his back. Harry "Frieza" Jones punts Surge 50 metres into the air, before chuckling as Surge falls down onto the ground. The impact causes the crater to widen, as Harry begins to taunt his adversary.

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "Stupid monkey, you aren't even worth my time!"

Harry presses a button on his scouter, and says; "Ginyu Force, come to planet Earth. Take care of this pathetic little monkey, who is hardly even worth my time!". Seconds later, three space pods fall from the sky and crash down hard onto the Earth's surface. IT'S THE GINYU FORCE ~ !! Out steps Super Perfect, Jake Lyndon & Hardcore Demon!

Hardcore "Recoom" Demon: "I'm gonna Chokeslam you and burry you fifty feet deep into the ground!"

Jake "Jeice" Lyndon: "Yeah, mate."

The Ginyu Force look on in awe, as Harry nods in approval. Harry flies off into the distance, expecting The Ginyu Force to take care of business.

Surge kips up and eyes the Ginyu Force.

"Is that it?"

Just then, two more pods come crashing down! They open up to reveal...CAPTAIN JARRETT GINYU AND BURTER RODRIGUEZ! Surge sighs as he gets into a fighting stance.

Jarrett "Ginyu" Calloway and Angel "Burter" Rodriguez rush to join Hardcore "Recoome" Demon, Super "Guldo" Perfect and Jake "Jeice" Lyndon and strike that really homosexual pose the Ginyu Force always does. All are getting into position - SURGE JUST PUNCHED THE SHIT OUT OF JEICE LYNDON!! Surge is pummeling Jake as blood splatters everywhere and the rest of the Force scrambles to react! Super Guldo freezes time - OH, SHIT, HE'S ALONE WITH SURGE!! The time-freeze has no effect on Surge, unlike his team-mates, who are all frozen, as well as everyone else. Surge rushes and smashes his hand over Super's mouth, knowing that if he releases his breath, time will move again. He pummels the shit out of Super with his right hand as he clasps his hand over his mouth with the left.

Surge allows Super to breath as the 3 remaining members scramble once again to find Surge and to help Jake. They finally notice Surge standing over Super before eye'ing them.

They let out a collective, "...oh...shit..."

Surge runs and dives at Demon, who rolls backwards and throws Surge off. Surge lands on his feet and upon turning around, everyone can see that all of Demon's appendages are broken. Demon goes for an Eraser Cannon from the mouth but Surge just stomps him in the face on his way to murder Captain Jarrett and Burter Rodriguez. Rodriguez, the fastest man in the Universe, rushes around Surge - KAIO-SURGE!! Fast as lightning, Rodriguez is on the ground and Surge is pummeling him as he's engulfed in a red aura!! BODY CHANGE - JARRETT IS GONNA SWITCH BODIES WITH SURGE!! OH, WAIT, SURGE GETS A ROCK!! Jarrett's conciseness is transferred into the rock Surge is holding as Surge throws it down and blasts it. Meanwhile, Jarrett's body is now brain-dead and falls to the ground. This doesn't stop Surge from going over and blasting his head into ash. He then murders the remaining members of the Force. Done with the Ginyu Force, Surge looks around...

"FRIEZA JONES, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!", he shouts.

Frieza Jones shouts out from the distance, "Come here, monkey ... I've got a banana".

Surge: "Stay right there Jones, you piece of dick."

Surge flies at Frieza Jones and connects with a body-rip to the mid-section, causing Jones to cough up blood. Surge takes advantage of his weakened opponent by knocking Jones off balance with a roundhouse kick to the side of Harry's head. Harry "Frieza" Jones staggers backwards, but a Kamehameha is enough to knock Jones down and almost eliminate all of his life force. Harry stands up and wipes the blood off his lip, before cockily smirking.

Surge: "I wouldn't be so happy if I were you."

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "You've got no idea what you're up against. Now, enough of these petty games..."

Surge: 'What do you mean?"

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "How about I let you in on a little secret. I am only at 5% of my power! Y'see, my true power is divided into four ultimate forms. I am currently in my first form. Now stand aside and accept the fact that I WILL BE YOUR END!"

Harry's muscles extend to a much greater size, as does his height. Jones grows horns out of his head, along with some vampire-like teeth. His power level has seemingly multiplied five times of what it was before!

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "Time to go to the Zoo ... Monkey!"

Harry dashes towards Surge ...

Surge charges up a Gallick Gun - PUNCH TO THE FACE FROM JONES!! Surge goes flying as the energy explodes in his hands, as well as from the force of Harry's punch. He smashes through several houses before coming to a stop. Harry rushes in and before Surge can counter, pummels him back through more homes! Families are screaming in terror as - MASENKO TO JONES' FACE!! Jones stumbles back, holding his face as Surge Mexican Dropkicks him in the chest, sending him back through the holes they created before flying through and Shoulder-blocking Harry in the stomach. Surge grabs Harry by the horns and hurls him straight into the road, creating a HUGE crater!

"You're gonna have to do better than that.", Surge remarks as he flies over, "I've trained at 100 times gravity, Jones."

Meanwhile, multiple by-standees have been killed and injured.

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "My power is endless, Surge! I don't need to be immortal; because practically, I already am! Mwahaha! Now not many people - or monkeys - have experienced such an Honor as to fight me in my third form ... However, you will be the first..."

The sky darkens as every single muscle in Harry's body goes tense for a brief moment, until his body is overcome by a pink forcefield. Harry's head widens and his horns stretch backwards so they are no longer hoisted above his head, but now they are pointing directly at the ground. Harry's size decreases, but his power level sky rockets! Surge stands no chance!

Harry flies towards Surge and takes Surge down with a knee to the mid-section, before blasting Surge through three consecutive cliffs with his Death Beam. Surge rolls to the ground, panting for breath, but Jones will not give him any time to recuperate. Harry fires a Razor Sharp Destructo Disk at Surge!

The disk slices straight through Surge - AFTER IMAGE!! Jones is surprised by this technique as - KIENZAN!! Jones whips around and just in time, as a Kienzan comes flying past him, almost taking his head off. Jones and Surge both look at each-other as Jones laughs.

Jones: "You think a weaker version of my own move can defeat me? I don't think so monkey..."

Surge chuckles, before motioning to Jones head. Jones looks around - A HORN FALLS OFF!! Jones whips around and stares a hole through Surge, as Surge gets into a horse-stance, both of them hovering dozens of meters over the ground.

Surge: "KAIO-SURGE!!"

Jones seems stunned with the technique Surge just used, his power has just doubled, almost matching Jones' own! Surge is surrounded by a red aura, with the tassels on his mask turning red, as well as the accents to his gear. But Surge isn't done!

Surge: "KAIO-SURGE TIMES TWO!!"

Surge is getting closer and closer to Jones' power as the glow gets stronger. Pieces of stray Earth and stuff lift themselves at Surge's power.

Surge: "KAIO-SURGE TIMES THREE!!"

Surge is up to Jones' level now! Jones' looks surprised that a monkey like Surge could even try to challenge him, but he shakes it off.

Jones: "Doesn't matter, monkey...I shall still win."

Surge charges at Jones but Jones smashes him in the gut with a vicious knee - ANOTHER AFTER IMAGE!! Jones turns around and - DOUBLE AXE HANDLE THE FACE!! Jones is sent down into the ground, but he backflips and lands on his feet before coming back at Surge! Surge uses another After Image - JONES WHIPS AROUND AND KICKS HIM IN THE FACE!! Jones has now wised up to Surge's technique as Surge flies back, red aura fluctuating. Surge backflips and cushions himself with an air pocket. Both men eye each-other for a minute before charging back at each-other! They lock up and HEADBUTTS!! They are head-butting the shit out of each-other and - KNEE TO THE GUT FROM SURGE!! Surge grabs Jones by the other horn and begins to spin around, taking Jones on a ride. Surge picks up speed gradually and - JONES FLIES IN WITH A TACKLE!! Jones used the momentum Surge was contributing to throw him to the ground and instead flew in and tackled Surge. Surge flies back as Jones flies to him and hits him with a RIGHT! Then a LEFT! And another RIGHT! Surge is taking quite the beating at the hands of Harry - SOLAR FLARE!! Not anymore, as Surge just blinded him. Surge takes a moment to heal before flying back a tad and CHARGING UP A BALL OF KI!! Harry is just about to open his eyes a little as - SURGE KICKS HIM IN THE FACE!! Harry flies down a little as Surge still has the ever-expanding Ki blast in his hands and HE SENDS IT DOWN STRAIGHT INTO HARRY'S STOMACH!! The ball of energy weights Harry down and sends him hurling into the ground! There is a huge explosion, leaving a crater and a shit-ton of smoke. A couple of moments pass as Surge flies above, ready for battle...

Surge: "You can come out any time, Harry."

Jones ascends from under the skull-crushing depths of the rocks smearing his entire body, before looking on in revolution.

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "NO Monkey will defy Lord Frieza and get away with it! For I am mighty ... And you are not!"

After a blare of pink strobe lights outline Frieza's body, Harry seemingly returns back to his original form - minus the horns, but there is something peculiar about Harry's new form. Surge flies towards Jones!

Surge: "KAIO-SURGE TIMES ... TEN!"

Surge looks as if he is about to make direct contact, but he flies right through an afterimage! Surge looks around desperately and distressingly talks to himself under his breath, "His power has sky-rocketed! I don't know if I can compete with this guy anymore..."

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "Hey, monkey ... Up here!"

Surge looks up into the sky and sees his greatest rival mockingly laughing at him. Harry raises one finger and charges up a gigantic fiery ball of Ki! Surge knows that he has to act now, or it will all be too late!

Surge: "NOW, WITNESS THE POWER OF A TRUE SURGE-AIN PRINCE! FIIIIIINAL FLASH!"

Surge clamps his hands together and fires his strongest energy attack. At this moment of time, Frieza Jones points his singular finger in the direction of Surge. Surge's attack is on course to knock Frieza's Omega Bomb out of the Earth's atmosphere; but Surge's Final Flash sinks into Frieza's Omega Bomb and seemingly makes it even stronger! The ball of energy crushes Surge's, before exploding where Surge once stood!

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "One little monkey ... Jumping on the bed ... One little monkey, falls and hits his head..."

Cyrus Black: "NO! SURGE!"

Harry raises an eye-brow quizzically, and discretely licks his lips as he sees Surge's best-friend, Cyrus, standing on a cliff face watching to action unfold.

Harry "Frieza" Jones: "Two little monkeys ... Jumping on the bed ... Two monkeys fall ... AND THEY DIEEEE!"

SPECIAL BEAM CANNON! The energy attack shoots through Cyrus's heart, killing him instantly!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU MONSTER!"

Surge emerges from the carnage of crushed rocks, and looks on in despair as his best-friend takes his final gasp!

Harry "Frieza" Jones: (Nonchalantly) "Yay, more fun for me!"

Will Surge serve justice by defeating the greatest tyrant in the universe? Find out ... NEVER ~ !!!

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

Jarrett wrote:
You're awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"   EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations" - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling >> "Revelations"
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40