The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Empty
PostSubject: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Ffff10

"Too long has the wrestling World been generic and unoriginal. Too long have the same scenarios and stories been seen, with no hope for originality or refreshing material. Too long have the same generic wrestlers played politics to gain their spots, while performers with actual talent were shunned and looked down upon. But now that all changes. Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling is making it's return, bigger and more extreme than ever! That's right, fans will once again be able to see the top-tier talent from across the World, coupled with World-class wrestling and storytelling. EFNW is making wrestling fun again. EFNW has been known to deliver the best quality of entertainment; cult fans and casual fans alike are going to be blown away. And that's a guarantee."

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   New_ef11

>> Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling has a 90 Minute show every Wednesday named "Equinox", and a 180 Minute show on a Friday named "EFNW Wrestling"

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Coolte10

Alexander Pontex; Heel [JD]
Alex Nova; Heel [Alex Nova]
Ali Fernando; Tweener [Justin]
Ali Walker; Face [Jigsaw]
Angel Rodriguez; Heel [Jerishows]
Black Thunder; Face [Dan]
Casey Anomaly; Tweener [The Legend of Casey]
Christian Storm; Heel [Cole]
Coty Weston; Heel [Oradion]
Cyrus Black; Tweener [Cyrus T]
Daniel Evans; Heel [Mesa]
Danny D; Heel [Super]
Dan Maskell; Heel [Maskell]
Devlin Barboza; Heel [JoKeR]
Dr. Butcher Heel [Marik]
El Amazo; Face [TJ, The Creator]
Eric Lindgreen Face [Jerishows]
Fang; Heel [Jigsaw]
Faymen Fortune; Heel [Maskell]
G-Bo; Face [RiffRad]
Harry Jones; Face [Hazza]
Hayden Jaggerz; Heel [Samuel]
Jake Lyndon; Heel [Jake]
Jayden Robertson; Face [John TPA]
Jessica Evans; Tweener [John TPA]
Josh Polson; Face [Polsy]
Kevin Brown; Tweener [JHF]
Kevin Evans; Tweener [John TPA]
Leon Carter; Heel [JoKeR]
Marcelo Evans; Heel [Mesa]
Matt Chaos; Heel] [Hazza]
Matt Xtreme; Tweener [Hazza]
Michael Chains; Heel [Hazza]
Michael DeJesus; Heel [Jake]
Nick Shelton; Heel [Granger]
Noeleen Phoenix; Face [Noeleen Phoenix]
Omega; Heel [ThePeep]
Pauly Payne; Heel [Samuel]
Peter Linch; Face [The U's Scotsman]
Phil Brilliance; Heel [Newsid]
Riff Radley; Heel [RiffRad]
Robert Robinson; Face [HTH]
Shane Johnson; Face [John TPA]
Simon Slayer; Heel [HTH]
Surge; Tweener [Marik]
Twista XL; Face [Adam]
Tyler Ryder; Tweener [Granger]
William L. Davis IV; Heel [Oradion]
Zoey; Heel [Alex Nova]

Champions

EFNW Champion: Cyrus Black

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Worldt10

Revolution Champion: Robert Cairo

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Xdiv10

EFNW Tag Team Champions: Fight Money

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Tag10

EFNW TV Champion: Omega

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Tv10

Last edited by Hazza on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   New_ef25

UPCOMING PAY PER VIEWS

January EFNW 6: Pain For Pride II
February EFNW 7: Interactive Anarchy
March EFNW 8: Path to Power
April EFNW 9: Unbroken
June EFNW 10: Wrestling Evolution V

FEUDS

Casey Anomaly vs ??? || Alex Nova vs Robert Cairo || Harry Jones vs Cyrus Black || Michael DeJesus vs Daniel Evans || Omega vs Robert Robinson

Last edited by Hazza on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   05ee6010

EFNW STAFF

Ring Announcer: Consisto [Former EFNW Jobber]
Commentator: Bob Sparks
Color Commentator: Tyson Shooter
Backstage Interviewer: Bill Mayne
Backstage Interviewer #2: John Hardcore [Former EFNW Wrestler]

Mega Creative Team Member of Doom: Jake
Super Creative Team Member Doom: Hazza
Creative Team Member ... Sorta: Marik
Head Match Writer: Hazza
Match Writer: Marik

EFNW PROUDLY SPONSORS:

1. Triple X Wrestling [3XW]

===============================================

HALL OF FAME

~ Harry Jones
~ Judgement
~ Cassidy
~ Amy
~ Danny D
~ Cameron Worley

More EFNW Wrestlers and Vixens will be inducted on the 1st of January, 2012
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 am

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Efnw12

EFNW Wellness Policy

Here is the official EFNW Wellness Policy:

- No Rated R/X (Couples are allowed, just dont go too overboard)
- No cybering (I will crack down on this the hardest)
- No complaining about the results of matches or if things do not go your way
- No spamming
- Keep 'Off Topic' talk to a minimum
- If you choose to leave EFNW unexpectedly, I have all the rights to finish your CaW up however I choose.

Each rule broken will consist of a violation penalty

1st Violation: Warning
2nd Violation: 30 Day Suspension (For your favoured Caw)
3rd Violation: 60 Day Suspension (For your favoured CaW)
4th Violation: EFNW Contract Terminated (For your favoured CaW)
5th Violation: EFNW Contract Terminated (All CaWs terminated)

You cannot use your suspended CaW while he/she is suspended. If you do so, the suspension time starts again and another one of your wrestlers is awarded a violation.

People With Violations
{None Available}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 am

This is the new thread. You may now post!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 am

OT- Tomorrow, I can try to make some new banners, for the champions or everytime it changes hand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 am

*Barry Cones is seen backstage fucking the shit out of Surge in the most passionate way possible. Their dicks are rubbing against each other as they kiss each other oh so passionately.*

Off: Nova losing the belt was pretty fucking retarded. Really, Nova is the best. Give the title back to him, faggot. Also, I quit.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:45 am

OFF: Ohhh no, me and Hazza settled it, and going on the feud with Cairo as you saw on the last thread, big tingzzz happening that could change EFNW.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:52 am

For Adam's sake, put these up.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   WorldTit
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   TV
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Tag
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   XDiv
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:04 am

Great Timeh Man wrote:
The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
*Robert watches Alex as he leaves. He then heads over to Travis Jones's office and knocks on the door*

Travis is masturbating in his office.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!", he yells.
A Cum Dragon flys out of his office.

Travis Jones, having relieved himself, invites Robert in without washing his hands.

"Come in, Robert Cairo."

He offers his hand for a shake.
*Cairo instead gives Travis a Christian sidehug*
Cairo: How are you, Mr. Jones?

"I'm great."

Travis hands Cairo a shake. Because that's what he meant when he offered his hand - he had a milkshake.

"I love you."

Tim Lucker: Is this the bathroom

Travis rapes Tim and throws him out onto the street. He then comes back to sexually harass Cairo.

"I am the authoritarian."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:19 am

Cairo: So you are. Yet you seem to be a busy man, what with this ECCW nonsense and all. This place needs someone who can run it well. I mean, Jesus, how many times has Jarrett Calloway come onto this show and fought Harry Jones only for the match to end in a "double countout?" How many more times will an idiot like Surge run around, raping anyone he damn well pleases? EFNW needs order, it needs change.

off: I'm shady Razz
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 am

Tim Lucker: I'm not gonna lie, Travis seems like a younger man's name.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 am

Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area and receives an ovation from the EFNW faithful with far more boos than cheers! Jones walks down the ramp, without any of the gimmicky poses and non-sense, trying to keep it real. After casually spitting in the face of an Alex Nova fan; Harry slides into the ring and waits for his music to die down. He stares at the canvas pensively, trying to collect his thoughts. After a brief pause, he finally speaks.

Harry Jones: "Y'know what? Cyrus Black, being the attention whore that he is, will probably cut me off mid-sentence and start frivolously preaching to you all about how I have never defeated him in a title match whilst neglecting the fact that two weeks ago I BEAT him ... clean! So without further ague ... Cyrus BLAAACCCKKKK!"

OT: Lazeh
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 am

Future TJ wrote:
Cairo: So you are. Yet you seem to be a busy man, what with this ECCW nonsense and all. This place needs someone who can run it well. I mean, Jesus, how many times has Jarrett Calloway come onto this show and fought Harry Jones only for the match to end in a "double countout?" How many more times will an idiot like Surge run around, raping anyone he damn well pleases? EFNW needs order, it needs change.

"Change you say?"

Travis grabs his cellphone and dials.

"I want 50 pink bunny rabbit uniforms here as soon as possible."

He looks back at Robert.

"Change."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

OT: Front page has been tuned up. The next five Pay Per Views have been announced :3
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:08 am

The fans go absolutely berserk as the old theme of Alex Nova hits. The catchy tune that's got ladies standing and old men having heart-attacks. The lights go back to how they were, yellow, pink, and light blue as Nova runs out and raising his arm in the air. He then lowers it slowly looks out to the crowd, and walks down the ramp, he slaps the hands of some guys who are big Nova fans and messes up a little kids shaggy hair and smiles as he hops onto the mat and enters the ring with his own mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to die down then finally speaks.

'SOS
'>>Alex Nova<<'SOS'

"Well, after encountering Robert Cairo backstage, we put aside our differences, and our dispute for the Revolution championship was also..set aside. Now we, yes I mean along with the help of some other superstars.. are going to settle what EFNW can become, when in control, is someone else. You see, Travis Jones is not a reliable person to have, as the leader of EFNW. Sure, he may of been the reason certain superstars such as--myself along with others included, are quickly becoming well recognized.. but we aren't up to the level of power like ECCW and CWW. We're at the bottom of the food chain. It's like a petting zoo here, and then over there it's like you can do whatever you want. Whatever happened to, EFNW 'Fan Nation Wrestling', NO, this is just pathetic. 'Extreme Faggish Noob Wrestling' in my opinion. When we went and declared war on ECCW during they're show, we may have won SOME bouts, but that's only the superstars who are main eventers here.. and I think your starting to ignore your future stars that could make or break this company.. like Me and Cairo.."

Just then __________'s theme hits

TBD by anyone idc...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:45 am

alex.nova wrote:
we aren't up to the level of power like ECCW and CWW.

That was dumb, but the rest of it was really good. I've got a badass idea which I will utilize over the upcoming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 am

alex.nova wrote:

The fans go absolutely berserk as the old theme of Alex Nova hits. The catchy tune that's got ladies standing and old men having heart-attacks. The lights go back to how they were, yellow, pink, and light blue as Nova runs out and raising his arm in the air. He then lowers it slowly looks out to the crowd, and walks down the ramp, he slaps the hands of some guys who are big Nova fans and messes up a little kids shaggy hair and smiles as he hops onto the mat and enters the ring with his own mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to die down then finally speaks.

'SOS
'>>Alex Nova<<'SOS'

"Well, after encountering Robert Cairo backstage, we put aside our differences, and our dispute for the Revolution championship was also..set aside. Now we, yes I mean along with the help of some other superstars.. are going to settle what EFNW can become, when in control, is someone else. You see, Travis Jones is not a reliable person to have, as the leader of EFNW. Sure, he may of been the reason certain superstars such as--myself along with others included, are quickly becoming well recognized.. but we aren't up to the level of power like ECCW and CWW. We're at the bottom of the food chain. It's like a petting zoo here, and then over there it's like you can do whatever you want. Whatever happened to, EFNW 'Fan Nation Wrestling', NO, this is just pathetic. 'Extreme Faggish Noob Wrestling' in my opinion. When we went and declared war on ECCW during they're show, we may have won SOME bouts, but that's only the superstars who are main eventers here.. and I think your starting to ignore your future stars that could make or break this company.. like Me and Cairo.."

Just then Fight Money's theme hits

*The EFNW Tag Team Champions step out onto the stage, with their belts over their shoulders. William L Davis IV has a microphone in his hand as the two start down the ramp.*

William: As well as the EFNW Tag Team Champions. Please do not take my interruption as hostility, Mr. Nova, take it as us adding our voice to your own.

*The two men come into the ring, and Coty Weston stands behind and to the right of William.*

William: For you see, we were given the task of defeating ECCW's greatest tag team at PowerPlay, and may I say that we defeated them totally and utterly. We are personally congratulated by Travis Jones...and promptly sent home for two weeks, and showed up last week only to have an explosive laden with fecal matter set off in our faces! Not only is it an unsanitary, unsafe working environment, it is also disrespectful and unprofessional. We who won Travis a victory over Matthew Jericho are tired of being disrespected and forgotten. So, we would personally relish the opportunity to help you change the face of EFNW, myself with my small fortune, and my associate Mr. Weston here by using a more...physical, abrasive form of persuasion.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 am

Hazza wrote:
alex.nova wrote:
we aren't up to the level of power like ECCW and CWW.

That was dumb, but the rest of it was really good. I've got a badass idea which I will utilize over the upcoming weeks.
He's the number one contender there and not here, pretty simple Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 am

@1HarryJones: "People are bitching about EFNW having an unsafe working environment ... da fuck? Back in the good ol' days I had Hardcore Demon's minions throwing knives at me whilst at the same time I was being chased down the hallway by Judgement who was weilding a motherfucking chainsaw! I was even put in prison for three weeks because I blew up Destiny X's private jet! It is pretty safe to say that the men and women who competed by my side in the glory days are a lot more hardcore than the pussies representing us now!"

Minutes later he tweeted...

@1HarryJones: "However, this doesn't change my opinion on the EFNW fans. They are still the same abundance of life-sucking leeches that they have always been!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 am

Oriadon wrote:
alex.nova wrote:

'SOS
'>>Alex Nova<<'SOS'

Just then Fight Money's theme hits

*The EFNW Tag Team Champions step out onto the stage, with their belts over their shoulders. William L Davis IV has a microphone in his hand as the two start down the ramp.*

William: As well as the EFNW Tag Team Champions. Please do not take my interruption as hostility, Mr. Nova, take it as us adding our voice to your own.

*The two men come into the ring, and Coty Weston stands behind and to the right of William.*

William: For you see, we were given the task of defeating ECCW's greatest tag team at PowerPlay, and may I say that we defeated them totally and utterly. We are personally congratulated by Travis Jones...and promptly sent home for two weeks, and showed up last week only to have an explosive laden with fecal matter set off in our faces! Not only is it an unsanitary, unsafe working environment, it is also disrespectful and unprofessional. We who won Travis a victory over Matthew Jericho are tired of being disrespected and forgotten. So, we would personally relish the opportunity to help you change the face of EFNW, myself with my small fortune, and my associate Mr. Weston here by using a more...physical, abrasive form of persuasion.
Alex Nova: I can see your heads spinning in the right direction..rallying more troops to change the face of EFNW for good, and hopefully send a message to TRavis Jones, that we're done with his bullshit sounds like a plan. What he does is use you once like a new paddle ball set, then put you down and forget about you--only if he's in trouble he uses all the tools he has. I personally am fed up, welcome Willliam & Coty.. to a new rising dawn in wrestling.."

Extends his hand out to both for a shake
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Future TJ wrote:

"Change you say?"

He looks back at Robert.

"Change."
*Robert pulls a handful of coins from his pocket*
Cairo: This is also change. But I want literal change, sir.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Change you say?"

He looks back at Robert.

"Change."
*Robert pulls a handful of coins from his pocket*
Cairo: This is also change. But I want literal change, sir.

"Oh...wut?"

Travis gives Robert a weird look.

"Get on Skype."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:37 pm

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   34d3724ec9e1447f4cd6dcf22eef7120

After a long absence from the company and just honestly complete laziness, Nick Shelton, decides to make his grand return as he arrives at the arena in a pair of purple jeans and a black leather jacket and a purple bandana around his forehead and a huge smirk on his face.

Last edited by g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next