The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

*My guys walk around and do shit*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Casey Anomaly
*walking around being a boss and shit. He then sits down and watches the Harry Jones and Cyrus Black promo. While watching he pats his pocket and just watches them go at it backstage*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*walking around being a boss and shit. He then sits down and watches the Harry Jones and Cyrus Black promo. While watching he pats his pocket and just watches them go at it backstage*

'Hi, Eric Lindgren.'

Casey jumps as Eric Lindgren appears behind him and extends a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Who the fuck is Harry Jones's pic base?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Future TJ wrote:

Eric Young.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Fullmetal Rapist wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Eric Young.
Knew it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 am

Future TJ wrote:
Fullmetal Rapist wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Eric Young.
Knew it.
Matt Cross or Eric Young, iunno
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm

A delivery man holding a box arrives in search of that tit(LOL) in charge of EFNW
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym.

Eric and AJ Lindgren are still awaiting their debuts.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 am

The Evans' are floating around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 am

[Kevin Evans is seen walking towards the stage thing.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 am

OT: Back, nuqqas. Everyone better start being more active Cool
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 am

Quick Result PPV coming up. Don't panic, though ... EFNW: "HardKore Orgy" will take place next Friday which will be a special three hour event! ~!!

(Don't sue us, 3XW)
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

A man holding a breifcase can be seen standing outside of the GM's office.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 am

[Evans is just on the phone to someone before hanging up and starts walk out as his theme booms out]

[The pyro rains down as the crowd goes wild for "The Classic" Kevin Evans who comes out onto the stage under the pyro and 'Remember the name' booms over head. Evans is on the stage with thoughts of the attack that happened two weeks ago][/i
]

[i]//FlashBack//

[Kevin was walking down the EFNW hallway drinking his coke he just bought like 2 mins ago. He took a sip and stopped and looked over to a poster and saw him standing beside Cyrus Black who has the EFNW Championship around his shoulder while Evans has his Rev championship over his shoulder and then Alex Nova is next to him with his arms crossed and a serious look on his face. Under them is a blurb that is saying 'We are EFNW' Evans cracks a smirk before taking another swig of the drink before he starts to walk again and he turns a corner and he sees someone dressed in a black coat and has a mask on. Evans chuckles before walking towards the man and says "Nice get up Nova." The man turns around and then BAM! Chair to the head! Evans lays on the floor looking at the lights before the man places the chair down and calmly walks away.]

//FlashBack Over//

[Evans shakes his head before walking down the ramp and he slides into the ring and stands up and looks around before taking a mike]

"Two weeks ago I was attacked by a masked man who hit me with a chair and I was out of action for two weeks but I am guessing you guys didn't know since Travis kept it under the rug. Look I am actually pretty pissed about this. I was attacked for no reason and Travis keeps it under the rug. Sure I pissed off for christmas but I have not be doing anything to anyone. I mean sure I talk to people but I don't run my mouth... [Evans twitches "Gonna kill the fucker" he twitches again.] But I am on a mission to find out who attacked me and why. I will be asking a lot of questions I will be watching matches closely and watching people closely. But if this person actually decides to attack me again I will be waiting for them. This person will not hit me with another chair. As soon I put this to rest I can move onto bigger things. But I also have a warning to the current, Rev and TV champion. My student well he is my former student but you get the point. Adam Young is coming to EFNW very soon. He wants to beat two champions to prove how good he is. I taught him everything I know. So Omega and Richard be on your toes he is coming for you two and he is coming at full force!

[Evans throws the mike and raises his arms but as he brings them down the lights go off and the tron lights up. Images play and we can see Evans getting hit by the chair the man walking away. Then the tron goes black again before lighting back up and showing initials 'R.C' and then lights come back on and the tron is black. Evans stares at the tron before shaking his head. He rolls out of ring and heads up the ramp looking down before he looks up at the tron again before leaving everyone sight.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 am

Name: Adam Young

Nickname/s:

*Steel
*The Aussie Messiah
*The Killer
*The Master of the Kill
*Dynamite

Gimmick: Adam is the former student of Kevin Evans, he was taught everything about wrestling from Evans. Adam gained Evans respect for people and his brutal way in the ring. He has a sane mind unlike his mentor. He has kicking boxing in him and is used a lot in the ring. He will shake opponent’s hands before the match but only them not anyone else kind like his mentor.

Weight: 240 pounds

Height: 6ft4

Fighting Style: Young’s speed is second to none and he is very hard to stop when he gets moving. He will try to keep the fight upright but if it goes to the ground he will make you tap out. His brutal strength is second to Evans. He likes to fly too.

Signature Taunts:
*Beats his chest then spreads his arms.
*Raise’s his arms
*Cut Throat

Signature Manoeuvres:
*Breaking Skulls (Curb Stomp)
*Lethal Injection (Punch to the Throat)
*Float over Backwards DDT
*Young Killer (Super kick followed by a jumping knee to the throat)
Submission Manoeuvres:

*Boneyard
*Cat’s Cradle
*Young Clutch (Dragon Clutch)
*Choked out (Grapevine STF)

Tag Team Manoeuvres :

*Temple Drivers (Young runs in and nails his knee into the opponent skull then his team mate runs in and nails a drop kick.

*Bombs Away (Young has the opponent in a power bomb position then his team mate jumps from the top rope and nails a double foot stomp as Young nails the power bomb)
Finishing Manoeuvres:

*630 Senton (Tribute to Evans)

*Killer Shot (KENTA’S GTS)

* Burning Hammer (Wrist Lock Burning Hammer)

Music: Fire it up by Thousand Foot Krutch

Pic Base: Jack Evans

Home Town: Emerald, Australia.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is sitting backstage watching old Harry Jones and Cyrus Black matches.. weird huh? He receives a text from one of his friends about Radley Corp and Casey laughs and responds saying something about how Riff probably is missing because he spent all of his fortune on Swiss Male Strippers.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 pm

*Robert Cairo is seen doing some shady shit.*

*El Amazo is looking for his new sidekick, Matt Xtreme*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey is sitting backstage watching old Harry Jones and Cyrus Black matches.. weird huh? He receives a text from one of his friends about Radley Corp and Casey laughs and responds saying something about how Riff probably is missing because he spent all of his fortune on Swiss Male Strippers.
REPLY OR DIE

Noeleen Phoenix
Walking down the hall with some ring gear in a bag which she puts under her arm and carries. Hearing laughter down the hall, she see's Casey and rolls her eyes. Walking up over towering him as he is sitting down she makes a coughing noise to try and get his attention without speaking
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 pm

EFNW WRESTLING 5 :: EXCALIBUR
>> Quick Results <<

Angel Rodriguez opens the show prepared to face a mystery opponent . . . Click. The lighting turns into a retrospective red-colour whilst an abundance of smoke mystifies the entrance ramp. Hardcore Demon emerges from the backstage area . . . but something is unusual about Demon's demeanor. He isn't wearing a wife-beater singlet, and there is no motorcycle anywhere to be seen. In fact, Hardcore Demon is wearing his vintage black trench coat and hat! Demon slides into the ring and executes a thunderous chokeslam onto Rodriguez!

Hardcore Demon is handed a microphone from a very anxious Consisto. Demon explains that three weeks ago when he let Rodriguez beat him on EFNW Wrestling, it wasn't because he was intimidated; but because he hates what he has become. He used to be a monster; a freak of nature; a total fucking badass! But now admittedly over the past year, he has settled down and has transformed into a bitch. Demon assures the fans that he will never let that happen again, before giving Angel a second chokeslam! The lights go out and with that said and done: Hardcore Demon has left the building!

It is now time for the legitimate opening bout of the evening between - WAIT A SECOND - IT'S TIM LUCKER! Lucker emerges from the backstage area and poses on the top of the entrance ramp! The crowd are absolutely ecstatic! Then . . . Lucker turns around and exits through the curtain! Everybody groans.

In all seriousness, it is NOW time for the opening contest between Zoey & Noeleen Phoenix which happens to be the first Vixens match of 2012! The match is short, but both women make a strong impression. In the end, Noeleen secures a victory at 7:32 via the Widows Peak!

Daniel Evans is interviewed by John Hardcore and explains that he isn't ready to retire.

Kevin Evans emerges through the curtain prepared for a Hardcore Match against Casey Anomaly! Anomaly makes his entrance and receives an equally awesome ovation, and this contest is underway! Both men put on a great 25 minute display of hardcore professional wrestling, but in the end Casey Anomaly barely manages to scrape the victory.

After a tremendous match, Anomaly and Evans are both incredibly fatigued! They both attempt to find their feet, but before they can succeed they are taken down by two humongous men! Mark & Max Meyhem have once again set their sights on Anomaly and Evans! The two men beat Evans down to a pulp, before turning their attention to Anomaly. As Max lifts Anomaly up for a powerbomb, a very powerful voice explodes from the top of the entrance ramp. "LEAVE HIM TO ME", shouts Riff Radley!

It is now obvious that the obscure messages from each EFNW Wrestling show belong to the Radley Corporation, but the audience don't have the time to think about that as Riff Radley is laying the smackdown on Casey Anomaly! The Radley Corporation exits ringside grievously as Casey is once again left laying on his back.

Daniel Evans and Michael DeJesus fight in an epic, with the stipulation being; If Daniel Evans loses, he must retire from professional wrestling.

This back and forth match could of gone either way, but in the end . . . IT IS A DRAW! Yes, Daniel and Michael where both at the top rope when Evans went all out and executed a Belly-to-Belly Suplex; the only thing there to break the fall was the cold, hard, unforgiving ringside floor. Evans couldn't make it back into the ring before the ten count, so this match was determined a draw.

Main event time -- Harry Jones is taking on Cyrus Black for the EFNW Wrestling Championship in a Ladder Match!

The match is a thirty minute classic with both men sacrificing their bodies in an immense amount of high spots! In the closing stages of the match, Harry Jones has all of the momentum. He has just connected with a Diamond Cutter from the top of the ladder and is looking unstoppable! He is at the top of the ladder and is about to pull down the - NO! Cyrus Black barely scrapes up enough energy to push Jones off the ladder! Harry crashes and burns through not one, but TWO tables! Many moments pass and now the advantage is on Black's side. He slowly but steadily climbs up the ladder and has his fingertips on the gold; but he is knocked down two rungs by Jones, who has somehow garnered enough strength to leap from the top rope and land on the ladder! The two men momentarily trade shots on top of the ladder, before simultaneously grabbing the title! During the scuffle the ladder is accidentally kicked over by Jones. Cyrus and Harry are suspended in the air for ages, until ...

THE CORD SNAPS! HARRY AND CYRUS FALL DOWN ONTO THE CANVAS, ALONG WITH THE EFNW WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP! The camera zooms in on the EFNW Wrestling Championship and shows Cyrus's fingertips desperately clutching onto the leather strap. We see Harry's fingers resting on the canvas centimeters away from the belt!

IT'S OVER! Cyrus Black is still the EFNW Wrestling Champion! EFNW Wrestling goes off the air!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Angel Rodriguez is getting checked over by the EMT's after the 2 Chokeslam from Hardcore Demon.

Eric and AJ Lindgren are talking backstage.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 am

//Flashback//

[Kevin Evans is staggering up the ramp after his brutal hardcore match with his longtime friend and rival Casey Anomaly. He rubs his head before looking to the stage and he sees his former student Adam Young standing on the stage with his arms crossed and serious look on his face. Evans walks up to him and just grunts a bit before Adam says "Yeah I know I was supposed to come here later but since you got attacked by two guys I think you will need some help dealing with your problems" Evans sighs and nods before both men go backstage.]

Adam Young:

"Have you got any leads on who might of attacked you that night? We can put Casey out of the picture since we know he would have the balls to say he did do it."

Kevin Evans:

"Ah, yeah I suppose so... And no I don't. I was thinking Riff Radley since him and I had the fall out on CWW. But none of them match the initials RC. So I am still at square one."

Adam Young:

I see... Look I am here to help you out now. You can't really do this by yourself can you? [Evans is about say something] Shut up you know you can't do it. I could tease you about losing to Casey but I am a good person... [Evans chuckles] Anyways....."

Kevin Evans:

"I asked the crew workers who were running the tron that night and they said they had no power over the tron for those few seconds. Seems very fishy to me Adam.."

Adam Young:

"Are you poking at the idea of someone screwed around with the tron before you went out to speak? Inside Job? [Evans shakes his head] Nah..."

Kevin Evans:

"Robert Cairo, it had to be him... RC! That is him! He was one who done it! Wait... we can't go up and say you done it, when we have no hard proof he done it we need to I don't know catch him in the act... making plans..."

Adam Young:

"You have the right idea Evans... we will put this idea into action from now on. We must do this well Evans, or I dare say it.. You could end up badly hurt if we fuck this up..."

Kevin Evans:

"I need some sleep... I will think more about this later...."

[Evans and Young leave the area.]

//Flashback End//
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 am

Lara James wants in? Accepted? Yeah? Cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 am

Cyrus, feeling like he went ten rounds with Mike Tyson, Joe Fraizer, and Muhammed Ali all that the same time after his ladder match with Harry Jones, is resting in his hotel room after Excalibur...and the World Title sits on the bedside table next to him.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage, feeling 100% rejuvenated & reborn after demolishing Angel Rodriguez at Excalibur*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next