The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Who is this person in everyones sigs.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Great Timeh Man wrote:

Hazza
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Future TJ wrote:
For Adam's sake, put these up.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 WorldTit
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 TV
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 Tag
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 XDiv

I see what you done there xox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

Great Timeh Man wrote:
The sexiest man on the planet. Go write a promo or something..
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 am

I'm so confused tho. Theres like sex everywheree..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 am

Bahahhah!

I am back!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 am

Alex Nova is signing some autographs
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 am

John TPA wrote:
Bahahhah!

I am back!

off: John, you piece of sex!

[Robert Robinson is looking around for Omega. If he doesn't find him in 1-2 days, he'll just make a promo.]
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area and receives an ovation from the EFNW faithful with far more boos than cheers! Jones walks down the ramp, without any of the gimmicky poses and non-sense, trying to keep it real. After casually spitting in the face of an Alex Nova fan; Harry slides into the ring and waits for his music to die down. He stares at the canvas pensively, trying to collect his thoughts. After a brief pause, he finally speaks.

Harry Jones: "Y'know what? Cyrus Black, being the attention whore that he is, will probably cut me off mid-sentence and start frivolously preaching to you all about how I have never defeated him in a title match whilst neglecting the fact that two weeks ago I BEAT him ... clean! So without further ague ... Cyrus BLAAACCCKKKK!"

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria does play over the arena loudspeakers, and the crowd does rise up to greet the EFNW World Champion...but he doesn't come out from the entrance ramp...

HOLY CRAP! He's actually coming out through the crowd! Cyrus emerges from one of the top row entranceways wearing the soon-to-be available "I Believe in Cyrus Black" T-shirts, his overcoat, and of course the EFNW Title around his waist. He also happens to be carrying a cardboard box which contains two coney dogs. Cyrus walks down the ramp, heading for the front row as the crowd chants his name. Cyrus finally finds an open chair in the front row and has a seat, resting his feet on the guardrail. As his theme dies down and the crowd continues to cheer him, Cyrus has a bite of one of his chili cheese dogs and appears to motion for Harry to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

The Evans' are at a family reunion.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Tweeting on her phone to all her fans as she sits on a steel chair backstage bored
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area and receives an ovation from the EFNW faithful with far more boos than cheers! Jones walks down the ramp, without any of the gimmicky poses and non-sense, trying to keep it real. After casually spitting in the face of an Alex Nova fan; Harry slides into the ring and waits for his music to die down. He stares at the canvas pensively, trying to collect his thoughts. After a brief pause, he finally speaks.

Harry Jones: "Y'know what? Cyrus Black, being the attention whore that he is, will probably cut me off mid-sentence and start frivolously preaching to you all about how I have never defeated him in a title match whilst neglecting the fact that two weeks ago I BEAT him ... clean! So without further ague ... Cyrus BLAAACCCKKKK!"

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria does play over the arena loudspeakers, and the crowd does rise up to greet the EFNW World Champion...but he doesn't come out from the entrance ramp...

HOLY CRAP! He's actually coming out through the crowd! Cyrus emerges from one of the top row entranceways wearing the soon-to-be available "I Believe in Cyrus Black" T-shirts, his overcoat, and of course the EFNW Title around his waist. He also happens to be carrying a cardboard box which contains two coney dogs. Cyrus walks down the ramp, heading for the front row as the crowd chants his name. Cyrus finally finds an open chair in the front row and has a seat, resting his feet on the guardrail. As his theme dies down and the crowd continues to cheer him, Cyrus has a bite of one of his chili cheese dogs and appears to motion for Harry to continue.
Harry casually sits on the top rope trying to make himself comfortable.

Harry Jones: "Well, since I've started the last 24 of these; I thought we could mix it up and let you kick things off."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Hazza wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "Well, since I've started the last 24 of these; I thought we could mix it up and let you kick things off."

A stagehand hands Cyrus a microphone after he finishes one of his coney dogs.

Cyrus Black: I don't see why. Hell, it's been fairly straightforward the last couple of weeks...or months, I can't be sure anymore. You walk out here, talk about all the things that you talk about that I quite frankly don't care about, throw my name around hoping to get a reaction and then basically ask me to come walking out here to give your little speeches any semblence of credibility. The thing is Harry...we've heard it all before. You hate me, you don't like the fact that I take such a cavalier attitude towards most everything, and you hate me being the EFNW World Champion simply because you believe that my way is fundamentally wrong. That about cover it?

Cyrus takes a bite of his other coney dog, chews it and swallows it before continuing.

Cyrus Black: But what I can't understand is why. Why Harry? Why hate me so much? In the grand scheme of things, I've not done all that much to you. Certainly not enough to warrant such unbridled hatred. And don't try to spin it...it's hatred you feel, nothing more or less. But why...why hate me when all I've ever done since coming to EFNW is try and help repair this company's image? You know, that image that you and Jarrett ran through the mud with your little lovers' spat? But I'm not here to talk about any of that, as it's my deepest hope that we can just bury that little fiasco as far down beneath the Road as possible. The point is, you hate me and as far as I can tell, you have no good reason for it. Which means that, using that lovely, oft-forgotten tool called logic, your reasons for hating me are asinine. And it is for that reason that I have no interest in engaging in conversation with you...because you have no good reason for hating me and you are repetitive as all hell. So, I'm out here eating chili cheese dogs.

Cyrus finishes his chili dog and hands the box to a stagehand. He's still sitting and has his feet resting on the barricade.

Cyrus Black: So, what exactly do you want me to say? That I hate you? I don't. You piss me off because you think you're better than me when you're not and you continue to try and play mind games...an exercise in futility. But I don't hate you. Truth be told, I feel sorry for you. I'm sorry that you have so much bile building up inside you. I'm sorry that you can't accept the fact that there's somebody in this business that's made more of an impact and is better than you. And I'm really sorry that you are so upset that I represent the company your father built as its World Champion. But hate? No...you're not worth my hate. The only thing you're worth is a beating at my hands, which I will adminster at Excalibur and retain my World Title. And I don't deny that it'll be a challenge. I know you, Harry...I look in your eyes and I see a dangerous man lurking behind them. You will kill yourself to kill me. But what you are failing to see is the real and present danger that's standing right in front of you. You've beaten me cleanly...big deal. Kevin Evans has beaten me cleanly once, and I'm pretty sure I've kicked his ass plenty of times in the past...no offense, Evans. At any rate, win lose or draw...at Excalibur you will get your chance to wrest back your beloved EFNW from me by taking the World Title. But as I've said time and time again, Harry...every action has consequence. You want my title? You want my blood? I hope then that you're prepared to pay a hefty price for it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Cyrus Black: I don't see why. Hell, it's been fairly straightforward the last couple of weeks...or months, I can't be sure anymore. You walk out here, talk about all the things that you talk about that I quite frankly don't care about, throw my name around hoping to get a reaction and then basically ask me to come walking out here to give your little speeches any semblence of credibility. The thing is Harry...we've heard it all before. You hate me, you don't like the fact that I take such a cavalier attitude towards most everything, and you hate me being the EFNW World Champion simply because you believe that my way is fundamentally wrong. That about cover it?

Cyrus takes a bite of his other coney dog, chews it and swallows it before continuing.

Cyrus Black: But what I can't understand is why. Why Harry? Why hate me so much? In the grand scheme of things, I've not done all that much to you. Certainly not enough to warrant such unbridled hatred. And don't try to spin it...it's hatred you feel, nothing more or less. But why...why hate me when all I've ever done since coming to EFNW is try and help repair this company's image? You know, that image that you and Jarrett ran through the mud with your little lovers' spat? But I'm not here to talk about any of that, as it's my deepest hope that we can just bury that little fiasco as far down beneath the Road as possible. The point is, you hate me and as far as I can tell, you have no good reason for it. Which means that, using that lovely, oft-forgotten tool called logic, your reasons for hating me are asinine. And it is for that reason that I have no interest in engaging in conversation with you...because you have no good reason for hating me and you are repetitive as all hell. So, I'm out here eating chili cheese dogs.

Cyrus finishes his chili dog and hands the box to a stagehand. He's still sitting and has his feet resting on the barricade.

Cyrus Black: So, what exactly do you want me to say? That I hate you? I don't. You piss me off because you think you're better than me when you're not and you continue to try and play mind games...an exercise in futility. But I don't hate you. Truth be told, I feel sorry for you. I'm sorry that you have so much bile building up inside you. I'm sorry that you can't accept the fact that there's somebody in this business that's made more of an impact and is better than you. And I'm really sorry that you are so upset that I represent the company your father built as its World Champion. But hate? No...you're not worth my hate. The only thing you're worth is a beating at my hands, which I will adminster at Excalibur and retain my World Title. And I don't deny that it'll be a challenge. I know you, Harry...I look in your eyes and I see a dangerous man lurking behind them. You will kill yourself to kill me. But what you are failing to see is the real and present danger that's standing right in front of you. You've beaten me cleanly...big deal. Kevin Evans has beaten me cleanly once, and I'm pretty sure I've kicked his ass plenty of times in the past...no offense, Evans. At any rate, win lose or draw...at Excalibur you will get your chance to wrest back your beloved EFNW from me by taking the World Title. But as I've said time and time again, Harry...every action has consequence. You want my title? You want my blood? I hope then that you're prepared to pay a hefty price for it.
Harry Jones: "Once again the veil of obscurity has shunned itself upon you! I didn't expect somebody as DELUDED and SELF-OBSORBED as yourself to understand why I could possibly hold a grudge against you, but allow me to explain..."

Harry ascends back down onto the canvas and walks towards Black.

Harry Jones: "See, I've dealt with foolish ingrates like yourself before. In fact, I've dealt with quite a few. One of those men goes by the name of Jarrett Calloway, who perpetuated this idea that he was some kind of wrestling martyr; but he was disproven! Hardcore Demon too found it an impulse to establish himself as a a blessing to the industry; HE WAS DISPROVEN! Jake Lyndon and Kevin Evans alike considered themselves to be the industries best, but at their essence they couldn't even last two seconds in the ring with me! Believe it or not, take it or leave it, you carry the exact same philosophies as all of these men! You talk the talk and walk down the Long and Winding Road of hypocrisies with a title strapped around your waist and a smile on your face: but come Sunday, you are walking straight into a dead end. I've defeated you once, and nothing is stopping me from doing it again!"

Harry pauses his strut to look toward the Cyrus with a fiery expression.

Harry Jones: "Cyrus, I don't hate you in particular; but your essence is a prude example of what professional wrestlers have become. You are too damn stubborn to admit that I DESERVE every single one of my accolades, so what do you do? You feel inclined to follow the pack of wolves and call me out because my non-biological Father is my boss. I don't hate you because of a child-like jealousy conflict ... No, I hate you, Cyrus, because you have manipulated the so-called fans into hating me; but better yet, you've manipulated them into respecting you! I'll admit, you aren't too shabby in the ring ... But compared to me, you are WORTHLESS, and to add insult to injury, Cyrus; you made I, the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY spill his blood! NOBODY SPILLS MY BLOOD AND LIVES TO TALK ABOUT IT! You can try to antagonize me with your nonchalant attitude, but this thing between you and I is personal! That is why I called you out here tonight; because I have a proposition. You and I settle this in a Ladder Match!"

Harry waits for Black's response.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 am

[Kevin Evans arrives and looks around and shrugs not knowing what he is doing right now so he goes to the pub.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 am

Nova walks around sipping some pepsi

Zoey is watching Simpsons
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 am

Hazza wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "Once again the veil of obscurity has shunned itself upon you! I didn't expect somebody as DELUDED and SELF-OBSORBED as yourself to understand why I could possibly hold a grudge against you, but allow me to explain..."

Harry ascends back down onto the canvas and walks towards Black.

Harry Jones: "See, I've dealt with foolish ingrates like yourself before. In fact, I've dealt with quite a few. One of those men goes by the name of Jarrett Calloway, who perpetuated this idea that he was some kind of wrestling martyr; but he was disproven! Hardcore Demon too found it an impulse to establish himself as a a blessing to the industry; HE WAS DISPROVEN! Jake Lyndon and Kevin Evans alike considered themselves to be the industries best, but at their essence they couldn't even last two seconds in the ring with me! Believe it or not, take it or leave it, you carry the exact same philosophies as all of these men! You talk the talk and walk down the Long and Winding Road of hypocrisies with a title strapped around your waist and a smile on your face: but come Sunday, you are walking straight into a dead end. I've defeated you once, and nothing is stopping me from doing it again!"

Harry pauses his strut to look toward the Cyrus with a fiery expression.

Harry Jones: "Cyrus, I don't hate you in particular; but your essence is a prude example of what professional wrestlers have become. You are too damn stubborn to admit that I DESERVE every single one of my accolades, so what do you do? You feel inclined to follow the pack of wolves and call me out because my non-biological Father is my boss. I don't hate you because of a child-like jealousy conflict ... No, I hate you, Cyrus, because you have manipulated the so-called fans into hating me; but better yet, you've manipulated them into respecting you! I'll admit, you aren't too shabby in the ring ... But compared to me, you are WORTHLESS, and to add insult to injury, Cyrus; you made I, the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY spill his blood! NOBODY SPILLS MY BLOOD AND LIVES TO TALK ABOUT IT! You can try to antagonize me with your nonchalant attitude, but this thing between you and I is personal! That is why I called you out here tonight; because I have a proposition. You and I settle this in a Ladder Match!"

Harry waits for Black's response.

Cyrus shrugs as Harry hovers above him. He still remains seated.

Cyrus Black: And now we come to the crux of the issue. This was never about me or the fans, was it? No...you're just pissy that you've gone and beaten all of these men and still are not as respected as I am. Seriously, Harry...grow a pair.

Harry seems confused by Cyrus's response

Cyrus Black: If the issue is a lack of respect, why don't you try and, I don't know, earn it? Leaving aside your father's influence or lack thereof in your many title reigns, I've known you for a few months shy of a year and, from what I've gathered, you parade around and basically demand respect. And aside from your willingness and propensity for falling off high spots, you've not really given me any reason to respect you. All you've done is annoy and piss me off. But I think I understand why you crave respect so damn much...this right here?

Cyrus unfastens the EFNW World Title from around his waist and holds it up for Harry to see.

Cyrus Black: This right here is all you have.

Cyrus sets the title down in his lap.

Cyrus Black: For all the promotions you've ever competed in, for all the titles you've won by your own hand or through "other" means, at the end of the day it all comes down to EFNW and the EFNW World Title. This title represents respect to you...by having it, you believe you gain the respect of the fans, the boys, and EFNW as a whole. After all, you're Harry Jones! The Great Defender of EFNW from the tyranny of ECCW! Why shouldn't you be World Champion? Why shouldn't your name be exalted? But then again...that's the difference between you and I. When life hands you hardship, you fall back to what's comfortable to you. You retreat and head back to the one place that has protected you for so many years...EFNW. This is all you have, Harry...and that's the reason why I will never respect you, why I'll never praise the name of Harry Jones. You can't move past EFNW.

Harry seems to be fuming as Cyrus sighs

Cyrus Black: The Truth is, from an experience standpoint, you and I aren't so different. Hell, EFNW was the company you were the cornerstone of, much like myself and 3XW. But I've moved past 3XW. Don't get me wrong, I still love 3XW like a proud father loves their children, but I don't need 3XW to protect me. I'm smart and strong enough to brave uncharted waters like EFNW...and wouldn't you know it, I'm the World Champion of this promotion! Oh yeah, you've had success in other promotions, but when you fall flat on your face you don't stand back up and man up. No...you retreat to what's safe, what's secure. I think it's also the real reason you continue to try and antagonize me...it's an easy way to keep yourself relevant. You don't pick fights with men just to pick fights with them or to prove yourself...no, you pick fights because you think it'll get you the attention you crave more than a drug addict craves cocaine. I crave the spotlight like any wrestler, but for me, I'm not afraid to test myself with new challenges. THAT'S why I'm respected and you're little more than a joke.

Cyrus scratches his chin.

Cyrus Black: Call my beliefs bull crap if you want...sully my name if you desire, I really could care less. Your opinion is irrelevant to me. At the end of the day, a duck's a duck no matter how hard you try and convince us and yourself that it's a monster truck. You are a petty, jealous little man who can't come to grips with the fact that he isn't as loved as the World Champion of his home promotion is. As far as your suggestion goes...what the hell? It's been awhile since I've competed in a ladder match. Maybe the fall from 15 feet will jar those delusions of yours loose from that weak-willed mind of yours.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Marcelo Evans and Daniel Evans arrive at the arena, and go to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:40 am

[Kevin goes looking for Nova]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 am

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin goes looking for Nova]

Nova appears behind Evans and scares the hell outta him--his balls drop

"Well well well, if it isn't Mr Kevin Evans.. I though I'd never see your face here again"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Harry Jones: "Surprised? Shocked? I'm not; in fact, this exact predicament has become far too common for Harry Jones. You need to understand, this isn't a matter of respect. Respect is only an opinion, Cyrus; an opinion based on who is cheap enough to willingly degrade themselves by doing the unspeakable act of KISSING each and every pro wrestling fans ass! Do you think Jarrett Calloway and Hardcore Demon earned their respect because they are ... well, good? Think about it, Cyrus; if I wanted to be cheered, or appreciated than I don't need to be a good wrestler! If I wanted their respect ... all I have to do is mail them my testicles!"

The crowd begin to chant, "You sold out" in unison. Jones looks at the radical EFNW fans with disdain as he collects his thoughts.

Harry Jones: "Cyrus, you have once again vindicated that you are still a cliché for what professional wrestling has become ... an abundance of hypocrites assuming that they know the design and disparity of their peers, when in reality: they know nothing!"

Jones vigorously rubs the stubble on his chin.

Harry Jones: "You consider yourself to be one of the industries best, because, well; the EFNW fans get a hard on whenever they see you ... but what they don't know, is that you are simply using them to build your self-image. If I wanted to be Cyrus Black for a day, I could tell the EFNW fans how great they are, and then lure them down into my bed before I plant my seed in them! Actually no, first I would wine and dine the EFNW fans ... because, you know, it's nice to buy the EFNW fans dinner before you fuck them! Cyrus, that is EXACTLY what you have been doing to your fans since the very beggining of your career! You will kiss their ass and gain their trust, before commiting a blatant fallacy - "

Cyrus cuts Jones off. Not feelin' it tonight, my reply will be much better.

OT: That seriously sucked. Despite being lazy as fuck, I'll admit, your response was pure class

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 pm

EFNW Wrestling has inducted the following wrestlers into the Hall of Fame

~ Perfection
~ LCM
~ Edgar
~ Jeff Jones
~ Scarab
~ Tim Lucker

Here is the complete EFNW Wrestling Hall of Fame

~ Harry Jones
~ Judgement
~ Cassidy
~ Amy
~ Danny D
~ Cameron Worley
~ Perfection
~ LCM
~ Edgar
~ Jeff Jones
~ Scarab
~ Tim Lucker
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 pm

One day, a promo will be done. One day, when I'm less shitty at everything. One day, when Marik is proud to call me his son.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Mesa wrote:
One day, a promo will be done. One day, when I'm less shitty at everything. One day, when Marik is proud to call me his son.

You're a fucking faggot piece of shit and I'll never be proud of you. Faggot.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones: "Surprised? Shocked? I'm not; in fact, this exact predicament has become far too common for Harry Jones. You need to understand, this isn't a matter of respect. Respect is only an opinion, Cyrus; an opinion based on who is cheap enough to willingly degrade themselves by doing the unspeakable act of KISSING each and every pro wrestling fans ass! Do you think Jarrett Calloway and Hardcore Demon earned their respect because they are ... well, good? Think about it, Cyrus; if I wanted to be cheered, or appreciated than I don't need to be a good wrestler! If I wanted their respect ... all I have to do is mail them my testicles!"

The crowd begin to chant, "You sold out" in unison. Jones looks at the radical EFNW fans with disdain as he collects his thoughts.

Harry Jones: "Cyrus, you have once again vindicated that you are still a cliché for what professional wrestling has become ... an abundance of hypocrites assuming that they know the design and disparity of their peers, when in reality: they know nothing!"

Jones vigorously rubs the stubble on his chin.

Harry Jones: "You consider yourself to be one of the industries best, because, well; the EFNW fans get a hard on whenever they see you ... but what they don't know, is that you are simply using them to build your self-image. If I wanted to be Cyrus Black for a day, I could tell the EFNW fans how great they are, and then lure them down into my bed before I plant my seed in them! Actually no, first I would wine and dine the EFNW fans ... because, you know, it's nice to buy the EFNW fans dinner before you fuck them! Cyrus, that is EXACTLY what you have been doing to your fans since the very beggining of your career! You will kiss their ass and gain their trust, before commiting a blatant fallacy - "

Cyrus cuts Jones off. Not feelin' it tonight, my reply will be much better.

Cyrus Black: Oh, for the love of Truth, would you please shut up for once?!

Harry's taken aback by Cyrus's outburst.

Cyrus Black: Truth damn it, man...is it just too much to ask for you to say something like "I'll see you at Excalibur, I'll prove you wrong when I beat you for your title?" Seriously, man...for a guy who claims I talk too much, you sure do talk a lot and say next to nothing. I mean...seriously, man! There is such a thing as talking too much in this business, you nimrod.

Cyrus rubs his temples as he finally stands up, EFNW World Title resting on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: If it wasn't obvious before, Harry, your constant repetition of your bullshit has certainly made it abundantly clear. You don't really believe the crap you've been spewing. You're trying so hard to convince yourself that you're in the right and I'm in the wrong, and you constantly...CONSTANTLY keep saying the same thing over and over and over again to try and convince them...

Cyrus points behind him to the crowd.

Cyrus Black:...and you're trying to convince yourself that your crap is Truth. Sorry, Harry...crap's still crap even if it's painted gold. So just do us all a favor and just shut up. I'm tired of hearing you speak. I'm tired of you living in your own little delusionary world where nobody has given more to this business than you and you're the only one who deserves anything good that pro wrestling has to offer. I'm tired of you vainly trying to convince me and these people that I'm the one who's delusional, when my eyes are the only eyes who see Truth in this particular little exchange. And above all else, I am tired of seeing and hearing you bitch and moan, trying to turn yourself into some martyr and calling everyone who calls your crap as crap as hypocrites. Harry, the only hypocrisy between you and I is your constant and annoying persistance in calling out my supposed "delusions" when the only one of us who has any is you.

Cyrus has a seat on top of the barricade

Cyrus Black: Allow me to let you in on a little secret Harry...you're not some great martyr. You're not some hero or anti-hero or whatever you choose to call yourself these days. You are most certainly not special. But hey, neither am I. The only thing that separates me from every other guy who's ever laced up a pair of wrestling boots is that I stand by my convictions and my faith in the Long and Winding Road, and I am always willing to do what it takes to etch my name in the rock of wrestling legends. I'm not there...not yet. But then there's you, Harry...I'll ask you for the last time, who in the hell are you? Not "who you think you are," not "who you want us to believe you are," but who are you, truthfully? I don't know for certain, but seeing as I speak, seek, and see the Truth beyond the veil of lies and deception, I can tell you what I think.

Cyrus pauses for a moment to let what he's about to say sink in:

Cyrus Black: You are little more than a whiny, petulant little boy who is so easily broken by those who you claim to be better than. And as far as I can tell, that's all you'll ever be. Maybe you'll win at Excalibur...maybe not. Truth be told, I'm willing to accept either reality whichever comes to fruition. But at the end of the day, whether it's you or I who holds the EFNW World Title, I'll still be "The Exile" Cyrus Black, and you will still be nothing more than a whiny little bitch. Now, do us all a favor...do yourself a favor, and just shut up and get the hell out of the champion's ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next