The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is now backstage, and the security are laid out cold and are not moving, Evans walks down the hallway and the crew stand right away from Evans as he walks, someone does cross paths with him)

TBC anyone
*Josh Polson (having NOT watched the previous events wanders up the corridor and sees the downed security and just 3ft away from them Kevin Evans*
Josh: tsk tsk tsk i told those buggers if they interfered with people's business they'd sooner or later get dropped. So what happened?

(Kevin Evans, looks straight at Josh, with the rage, hate, burning in his eyes)

"You are not talking to the normal Evans, you talking to evil one, the dangerous one, these guys here, heh, they tried to touch me, they got knocked out."
*Josh keeps looking at the security for about a further 5 seconds before turning to Evans*
Josh: And why may i ask has the Incredible Evans come out and left Kevin inside?

(Kevin Evans moves forward)

"You are amusing Josh... Kevin is standing right in front of you, this other Kevin, I do not know who you are talking about."
*Josh crosses his arms and cocks his head slight ly to the left*
Josh: Oh i think you do, the Kevin i know would have laughed at that meanwhile you just labelled it as "amusing" So why don't we clear the air right here, right now you may be Kevin Evans physically but you ARN'T Kevin Evans Mentally

{Ramon Rocque turns a corner and notices Evans and Polson socializing, so he decides to walk over to them and stand between them}

"The Enforcer" Ramon Rocque

Sorry to interrupt your unimportant conversation, but could one of you tell me where your locker rooms are. I'm kind of looking for a new hideout to put my "Valuables" in since my old one is already overflowing with them
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 am

OT: Guys if you have any requests for matches on Revolution, come see the new Assistant GM, Jason Davies. I don't mind you requesting for Danny, but I might miss your requests. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 pm

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Danny D opens the door and sees Shane and Kevin.

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?

(Kevin Evans shakes his hand)

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Danny: Tables? Just Tables? Weak. Fine, you guys got Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly next week.

(Evans is completely pissed, as he is in the mind slip)

"Make it a crazy ass match, anything you come up we will fight in!"
Danny D: That's better. you seem to have a desire for tables, and I'm partial to fire, so lets make it a flaming tables match. lets make it a flaming tables elimination match.

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Good... Time to kill Riff....."

(Evans and Shane leave as Hunter J enters with his case)
Danny D: Ahh yes, Mr. Money in the Bank, I'm Mr. D, your boss. what's up?

(Hunter J sits down with his case beside the chair)

"Hey Mr.D, or danny. I am going to call you Danny. Anyways, I wanting to fighting on Rev this week, because, I am getting closer to the date that I will be cashing in, I want fight someone that can give me a challenge. Maybe they might want to fight me and that will keep amused until Bound 2 death.
Danny D: Please, Call me Mr. D. You want a match, I want respect. you will give me respect, or you won't get your match.

(Hunter J crosses his arms)

"Fine, Mr.D."
Danny D: That's not respect, that's "fuck you, but ill do what you say anyways"

Hunter J:

"I am sorry, Mr. D could I have a match please?"
Danny: Do i hear a "go fuck yourself" tone in that voice?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Please, Mr.D? Can I have a match? I will not be nicer then that."
Danny D shakes his head for a sec before bursting out laughing.

Danny: I'm just messing with you hunter. I'll see if i can squeeze you in to the card i have already made.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Will be gone the next 2 - 3 days
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Danny D opens the door and sees Shane and Kevin.

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?

(Kevin Evans shakes his hand)

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Danny: Tables? Just Tables? Weak. Fine, you guys got Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly next week.

(Evans is completely pissed, as he is in the mind slip)

"Make it a crazy ass match, anything you come up we will fight in!"
Danny D: That's better. you seem to have a desire for tables, and I'm partial to fire, so lets make it a flaming tables match. lets make it a flaming tables elimination match.

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Good... Time to kill Riff....."

(Evans and Shane leave as Hunter J enters with his case)
Danny D: Ahh yes, Mr. Money in the Bank, I'm Mr. D, your boss. what's up?

(Hunter J sits down with his case beside the chair)

"Hey Mr.D, or danny. I am going to call you Danny. Anyways, I wanting to fighting on Rev this week, because, I am getting closer to the date that I will be cashing in, I want fight someone that can give me a challenge. Maybe they might want to fight me and that will keep amused until Bound 2 death.
Danny D: Please, Call me Mr. D. You want a match, I want respect. you will give me respect, or you won't get your match.

(Hunter J crosses his arms)

"Fine, Mr.D."
Danny D: That's not respect, that's "fuck you, but ill do what you say anyways"

Hunter J:

"I am sorry, Mr. D could I have a match please?"
Danny: Do i hear a "go fuck yourself" tone in that voice?

(Hunter J sighs)

"Please, Mr.D? Can I have a match? I will not be nicer then that."
Danny D shakes his head for a sec before bursting out laughing.

Danny: I'm just messing with you hunter. I'll see if i can squeeze you in to the card i have already made.

(Hunter laughs)

'You are a funny one Mr.D Thanks man"

(Hunter leaves)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 am

Sam I Am wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is now backstage, and the security are laid out cold and are not moving, Evans walks down the hallway and the crew stand right away from Evans as he walks, someone does cross paths with him)

TBC anyone
*Josh Polson (having NOT watched the previous events wanders up the corridor and sees the downed security and just 3ft away from them Kevin Evans*
Josh: tsk tsk tsk i told those buggers if they interfered with people's business they'd sooner or later get dropped. So what happened?

"You are not talking to the normal Evans, you talking to evil one, the dangerous one, these guys here, heh, they tried to touch me, they got knocked out."
*Josh keeps looking at the security for about a further 5 seconds before turning to Evans*
Josh: And why may i ask has the Incredible Evans come out and left Kevin inside?

"You are amusing Josh... Kevin is standing right in front of you, this other Kevin, I do not know who you are talking about."
Josh: Oh i think you do, the Kevin i know would have laughed at that meanwhile you just labelled it as "amusing" So why don't we clear the air right here, right now you may be Kevin Evans physically but you ARN'T Kevin Evans Mentally

{Ramon Rocque turns a corner and notices Evans and Polson socializing, so he decides to walk over to them and stand between them}

Sorry to interrupt your unimportant conversation, but could one of you tell me where your locker rooms are. I'm kind of looking for a new hideout to put my "Valuables" in since my old one is already overflowing with them

(Evans death stares but he points down the hallway)

"Josh, I am Kevin Evans physically and mentally. No one else is in my mind. NO ONE! You are staring at the real deal Josh... I can sense you want to fight me, since I am able to stand toe to toe with you right now."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 am

John TPA wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC anyone

"Josh, I am Kevin Evans physically and mentally. No one else is in my mind. NO ONE! You are staring at the real deal Josh... I can sense you want to fight me, since I am able to stand toe to toe with you right now."
*Josh watches Ramon walk down the corridor before looking at Evans*
Josh: ... wtf? ... fine you don't want to admit you have an issue? i have no problem coming to Revolution next Wednesday and beating reality into you better yet why not come to WAR on Monday and we'll dance then
*Josh shakes his head in disgust and walks off*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC anyone

*Josh watches Ramon walk down the corridor before looking at Evans*
Josh: ... wtf? ... fine you don't want to admit you have an issue? i have no problem coming to Revolution next Wednesday and beating reality into you better yet why not come to WAR on Monday and we'll dance then
*Josh shakes his head in disgust and walks off*

(Evans smirks)

"Go make the match then.."

(Evans leaves)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 am

*Josh walks to Matt Dean's office and knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 am

(Kevin Evans has crew members cornered and is threating them.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 am

The Mexican Mafia are still preparing Angel Rodriguez for his match with Mark 'Razor' Jones tonight
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 am

(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room waiting for Acc)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

Harry Jones is seen standing in the middle of a legitimate CWW ring with a crowd of over 18,000 people chanting his name. Jones signals for his fans to quiet down as he begins to speak into the microphone.

Harry Jones: “Respect is nothing but a mere opinion; an opinion that is vindicated by your accolades or legacy. Danny, if you wanted to be respected or admired then you should have challenged me to a match. I have always respected you up until this point, because you have finally exiled yourself to be nothing but a worthless hypocrite. Setting a human being on fire in order to take over Revolution will not raise your esteem, just like putting me in a match against a mystery opponent will not give you the vindication that you are so badly desiring. It is time that you grew a sack and took on your adversaries like a real man instead of crawling behind a wooden desk as your ultimate retaliation method. I respected your achievements and the way you vocalise your opinions; but I have never liked you. Just so we are all clear; I fucking despise you! I don’t care if you are the general manager of Wednesday Night Revolution and I do not care if you currently own my contract. The bottom line is that I am better than you; as a wrestler and as a human being! I will exploit you for the glorified douche dag whom you are, Domi - …”

TBC by Super
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen standing in the middle of a legitimate CWW ring with a crowd of over 18,000 people chanting his name. Jones signals for his fans to quiet down as he begins to speak into the microphone.

Harry Jones: “Respect is nothing but a mere opinion; an opinion that is vindicated by your accolades or legacy. Danny, if you wanted to be respected or admired then you should have challenged me to a match. I have always respected you up until this point, because you have finally exiled yourself to be nothing but a worthless hypocrite. Setting a human being on fire in order to take over Revolution will not raise your esteem, just like putting me in a match against a mystery opponent will not give you the vindication that you are so badly desiring. It is time that you grew a sack and took on your adversaries like a real man instead of crawling behind a wooden desk as your ultimate retaliation method. I respected your achievements and the way you vocalise your opinions; but I have never liked you. Just so we are all clear; I fucking despise you! I don’t care if you are the general manager of Wednesday Night Revolution and I do not care if you currently own my contract. The bottom line is that I am better than you; as a wrestler and as a human being! I will exploit you for the glorified douche dag whom you are, Domi - …”

TBC by Super
Fire It Up hits the arena, cutting off Harry Jones. Danny walks out to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Danny: Harry, if you would just listen up, we wouldn't have to go through all of this. I set people on fire to make people pay attention. Because when I don't, people don't care about my 10 world titles, people don't care about my slammies, grand slam champion, they don't care about anything i have ever done or dominance i have shown since my debut. you got it lucky, you got the spotlight long enough to show people who you are, but i never got that. Now I got the mic, and now you are listening, and that's all i have asked, is let me speak. they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you've always been the squeaky wheel, but when i try to speak, i don't have a stage big enough to get the grease. You try to say how your better than me as a human being, but yet, where is your humility? you come out here week in and week out about how your better than your opponent and that your opponent is not that good, even if he beats your monkey ass all over the arena the next week. Yes, I set fire to people, but that's business. you go out there week in and week out to try and exploit weakness and attack injuries, that's your job. does that make you a bad person? no, your doing your job. but when I'm doing my job, it makes me a bad person?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Super
Fire It Up hits the arena, cutting off Harry Jones. Danny walks out to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Danny: Harry, if you would just listen up, we wouldn't have to go through all of this. I set people on fire to make people pay attention. Because when I don't, people don't care about my 10 world titles, people don't care about my slammies, grand slam champion, they don't care about anything i have ever done or dominance i have shown since my debut. you got it lucky, you got the spotlight long enough to show people who you are, but i never got that. Now I got the mic, and now you are listening, and that's all i have asked, is let me speak. they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you've always been the squeaky wheel, but when i try to speak, i don't have a stage big enough to get the grease. You try to say how your better than me as a human being, but yet, where is your humility? you come out here week in and week out about how your better than your opponent and that your opponent is not that good, even if he beats your monkey ass all over the arena the next week. Yes, I set fire to people, but that's business. you go out there week in and week out to try and exploit weakness and attack injuries, that's your job. does that make you a bad person? no, your doing your job. but when I'm doing my job, it makes me a bad person?
Jones paces around the ring, thinking about the statements made by Danny.

Harry Jones: “[Sarcasm] No Danny, setting a good man on fire for the sake of making a point does not make you a bad person at all. Michael Adams was not a wrestler and he did not deserve the fate you shunned upon him. I have said it hundreds of times before and I will say it again; these people know that you are a good professional wrestler, so is it really necessary to put a good man into the emergency room? No it is not necessary, you sociopathic freak! Danny, I am not a corporate arse kisser. Never was, never will be. I earned my respect and admiration by dedicating my entire body to the industry and I have hundreds of defaced scars to prove it. I built this company on my back through sheer blood, sweat and tears. I was never given the easy option in Created World Wrestling, but I had an optimistic mind set which continuously reminded me that I was better than Hardcore Demon, Thorn, Brock and all of those other hypocrites whom are constantly degrading the spotlight for the younger and equally talented wrestlers. You probably remember the conflicts I was having in my glorified days as a push over; I was on a sixteen week losing streak and people where starting to lose interest in me. I had lifted Thursday Night Wrestling up on my shoulders until the point of its demise, but Shane McMahon, the world’s biggest imbecile could not see through the white lines that I had what it takes. The fans knew my true colours and so did the wrestlers in the back, but the ‘politicians’ where too obliged in kissing the arses of Hardcore Demon and Dustin Shore that I was never granted the freedom to voice my opinion over my status in CWW. I toughed it out and I went on to become a tag team champion, a two time Revolution Heavyweight Champion, a hardcore champion and the leader of Revolution’s most dominate faction in the history of the promotion. Unlike you, I had the determination and integrity to stand my ground and defy everything that Shane McMahon thought of me. You may call it self obsession or arrogance, but after overcoming the biasness of CWW’s hierarchies I have established myself as the best in the world. I will continue to shred my own carcass for these fans because without them, CWW would be as prestigious as a backyard trampoline wrestling promotion, but even if this promotion was at such a low status, I would continue to wrestle here, because I love what I do. I will graciously walk into Battle Ground with my head held high, because it doesn’t matter if you get to choose my opponent. I love what I do and I love doing it in front of these fans, the best people in the entire world. This is not a gimmick to earn some brownie points, this is the truth; CWW would be nothing without these people. I don’t care what you have accomplished in EFNW, ECCW or anywhere in the world…nothing matters except for the present – here and now! You can continue to light people on fire and discriminate the other wrestlers in the locker room, but one day things will catch up to you. I will avenge Michael Adams and one day, I swear to God Dominic, one day you will be put in your place. Enjoy your time as General Manager, because the clock is ticking. The end is nigh for you, Danny!”
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Super

Harry Jones: “[Sarcasm] No Danny, setting a good man on fire for the sake of making a point does not make you a bad person at all. Michael Adams was not a wrestler and he did not deserve the fate you shunned upon him. I have said it hundreds of times before and I will say it again; these people know that you are a good professional wrestler, so is it really necessary to put a good man into the emergency room? No it is not necessary, you sociopathic freak! Danny, I am not a corporate arse kisser. Never was, never will be. I earned my respect and admiration by dedicating my entire body to the industry and I have hundreds of defaced scars to prove it. I built this company on my back through sheer blood, sweat and tears. I was never given the easy option in Created World Wrestling, but I had an optimistic mind set which continuously reminded me that I was better than Hardcore Demon, Thorn, Brock and all of those other hypocrites whom are constantly degrading the spotlight for the younger and equally talented wrestlers. You probably remember the conflicts I was having in my glorified days as a push over; I was on a sixteen week losing streak and people where starting to lose interest in me. I had lifted Thursday Night Wrestling up on my shoulders until the point of its demise, but Shane McMahon, the world’s biggest imbecile could not see through the white lines that I had what it takes. The fans knew my true colours and so did the wrestlers in the back, but the ‘politicians’ where too obliged in kissing the arses of Hardcore Demon and Dustin Shore that I was never granted the freedom to voice my opinion over my status in CWW. I toughed it out and I went on to become a tag team champion, a two time Revolution Heavyweight Champion, a hardcore champion and the leader of Revolution’s most dominate faction in the history of the promotion. Unlike you, I had the determination and integrity to stand my ground and defy everything that Shane McMahon thought of me. You may call it self obsession or arrogance, but after overcoming the biasness of CWW’s hierarchies I have established myself as the best in the world. I will continue to shred my own carcass for these fans because without them, CWW would be as prestigious as a backyard trampoline wrestling promotion, but even if this promotion was at such a low status, I would continue to wrestle here, because I love what I do. I will graciously walk into Battle Ground with my head held high, because it doesn’t matter if you get to choose my opponent. I love what I do and I love doing it in front of these fans, the best people in the entire world. This is not a gimmick to earn some brownie points, this is the truth; CWW would be nothing without these people. I don’t care what you have accomplished in EFNW, ECCW or anywhere in the world…nothing matters except for the present – here and now! You can continue to light people on fire and discriminate the other wrestlers in the locker room, but one day things will catch up to you. I will avenge Michael Adams and one day, I swear to God Dominic, one day you will be put in your place. Enjoy your time as General Manager, because the clock is ticking. The end is nigh for you, Danny!”
Danny D: Wait a minute, on your back? Maybe EFNW, but that's because your daddy put you in every main event every spotlight. you know how many main events i was in throughout my entire EFNW career? 1, and that's because I was facing you. even if i was EFNW champion, i wasn't the person in the spotlight. But finally, we agree on something, this isn't about the past. This isn't about you "building the company on your back" this is about right now. And right now, you still hog the spotlight when i have to set someone on fire to get the same stage that you do. The fans are not what make this company prestigious. The superstars are. because this company could have everyone in the world watching, but it doesn't have an ounce of prestige if the top talent aren't at the top of the roster. if you said the fans are what sign your paycheck, i could believe you. But, i don't do this for the money, i do it for myself. And you say this isn't something to earn you brownie points, then why wasn't it until the video packages started showing up more and more and the message became more clear that you decided to apologize? to turn over a new leaf? Yeah, i believe that...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Super

Danny D: Wait a minute, on your back? Maybe EFNW, but that's because your daddy put you in every main event every spotlight. you know how many main events i was in throughout my entire EFNW career? 1, and that's because I was facing you. even if i was EFNW champion, i wasn't the person in the spotlight. But finally, we agree on something, this isn't about the past. This isn't about you "building the company on your back" this is about right now. And right now, you still hog the spotlight when i have to set someone on fire to get the same stage that you do. The fans are not what make this company prestigious. The superstars are. because this company could have everyone in the world watching, but it doesn't have an ounce of prestige if the top talent aren't at the top of the roster. if you said the fans are what sign your paycheck, i could believe you. But, i don't do this for the money, i do it for myself. And you say this isn't something to earn you brownie points, then why wasn't it until the video packages started showing up more and more and the message became more clear that you decided to apologize? to turn over a new leaf? Yeah, i believe that...
Harry Jones: “You have created this ridiculous delusion that my success in EFNW correlates with my non-biological father running the promotion and I think I need to explain this to you one more time; there was never a connection or relevancy. In every single conference or meeting I would voluntary raise my hand and ask how high I can freefall without killing myself, and how much blood I can loose without dying in the middle of the ring. I was the backbone of that company, just like I was and am in CWW. I don’t know if you are complimenting me by saying that I was drawing in more money by not even competing while you where the reigning champion. I knew I was gifted on the microphone, but golly-gosh Danny. You cannot victimise me for achievements; the only person you are insulting is yourself.”

Harry takes a step closer to Danny, so that only centimetres separate both men. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Harry Jones: “When life throws you a shit hand of cards, you would walk away, just like you walked away from CWW. I overcame Shane McMahon and his prejudices against me. I overcame Mitchell Davis and I went on to be inducted into the hall of fame class. I never needed to set somebody on fire or to physically assault an innocent man; the only thing I needed to do was pick up this microphone and show the world what I was made of. I do not aspire to be anybodies hero, Danny. I am no man’s villain, either. I am Harry Jones and there will never be anybody like me. My dedication to CWW will never be duplicated. Nobody will ever fly as high as me. Nobody will ever have as much love for the industry as I do. There will never be another Harry Jones!”

He looks at the crowd and nods as his loyal fans begin to chant his name.

Harry Jones: “Shane McMahon and all of the other politicians tried to kill off my legacy as a hardcore wrestler, but I got the last laugh by becoming a multiple time heavyweight champion. So here is a message from me, to Shane McMahon; I won, mother fucker! Yeah, I dropped the ‘F’ bomb on national television! Are you going to suspend me or give me the good ol’Future endeavoured speech? If you did that then there would be nothing but utter anarchy, because even though I call myself the best in the world and the Extreme Angel, these fans still choose to cheer for me. These people respect me because I am a great wrestler, whilst you, Danny, are nothing but an anger driven antagonist whom is upset because he hasn’t led a career as successful as yours truly. I can tolerate your insults, I can tolerate your integrity to be better than I am; but we need to draw a line at some point. Setting a human being on fire for the sake of being noticed is ludicrous. You need to be stopped…and you will be stopped.”

Harry turns to leave but Danny continues speaking…
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

OT: I've screwed up my mouse so replying is pretty hard. Sorry for taking ages man
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Azazel promo is on the way
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Azazel is in the gym punching a bag. The camera shows him working out for a little while. When he finishes working out Azazel turns his attention to the camera.

"CWW Battle Ground. That's the P.P.V. that will give me the chance to fight My idol. The CWW Champion Hardcore Demon. At Tribute to the Troops I gave you a dream match along with Brock. Now it's up to you to witness another dream match of mine. Me versus My biggest challenge yet. Hardcore Demon versus his biggest challenge yet. Azazel vs Hardcore Demon for the CWW Championship. That is a dream match. If you people want to see this match taking place here is your chance. Vote for me. Vote for Azazel and no matter what the outcome of this match will be no one is ever going to forget this battle! Hardcore Demon, I pray to God that I get picked to face you at Battle Ground. As your biggest fan I am going to give you the match of your life!"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

John TPA wrote:

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

Riff Radley: And here I was thinking this side of you would be smarter.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by Super

Harry Jones: “You have created this ridiculous delusion that my success in EFNW correlates with my non-biological father running the promotion and I think I need to explain this to you one more time; there was never a connection or relevancy. In every single conference or meeting I would voluntary raise my hand and ask how high I can freefall without killing myself, and how much blood I can loose without dying in the middle of the ring. I was the backbone of that company, just like I was and am in CWW. I don’t know if you are complimenting me by saying that I was drawing in more money by not even competing while you where the reigning champion. I knew I was gifted on the microphone, but golly-gosh Danny. You cannot victimise me for achievements; the only person you are insulting is yourself.”

Harry takes a step closer to Danny, so that only centimetres separate both men. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Harry Jones: “When life throws you a shit hand of cards, you would walk away, just like you walked away from CWW. I overcame Shane McMahon and his prejudices against me. I overcame Mitchell Davis and I went on to be inducted into the hall of fame class. I never needed to set somebody on fire or to physically assault an innocent man; the only thing I needed to do was pick up this microphone and show the world what I was made of. I do not aspire to be anybodies hero, Danny. I am no man’s villain, either. I am Harry Jones and there will never be anybody like me. My dedication to CWW will never be duplicated. Nobody will ever fly as high as me. Nobody will ever have as much love for the industry as I do. There will never be another Harry Jones!”

He looks at the crowd and nods as his loyal fans begin to chant his name.

Harry Jones: “Shane McMahon and all of the other politicians tried to kill off my legacy as a hardcore wrestler, but I got the last laugh by becoming a multiple time heavyweight champion. So here is a message from me, to Shane McMahon; I won, mother fucker! Yeah, I dropped the ‘F’ bomb on national television! Are you going to suspend me or give me the good ol’Future endeavoured speech? If you did that then there would be nothing but utter anarchy, because even though I call myself the best in the world and the Extreme Angel, these fans still choose to cheer for me. These people respect me because I am a great wrestler, whilst you, Danny, are nothing but an anger driven antagonist whom is upset because he hasn’t led a career as successful as yours truly. I can tolerate your insults, I can tolerate your integrity to be better than I am; but we need to draw a line at some point. Setting a human being on fire for the sake of being noticed is ludicrous. You need to be stopped…and you will be stopped.”

Harry turns to leave but Danny continues speaking…
off: playing the cocky face that still gets cheers and has always been at the top of the company gives me no room to even respond. your playing every part in the storyline, no room for Danny D. I'm done with this shit unless it changes.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 am

Off: It seems like speaking out of character in promos on here is becoming more of a common occurrence than John Cena winning the WWE Championship. Hazza, I agree with Super in this situation. You gotta stop playing all parts in the storyline, bro. Not trying to start an argument, just giving my opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

Riff Radley: And here I was thinking this side of you would be smarter.

(Kevin Evans turns and stares at Riff)

"Well, Riff, this WAS you're fault bring me to the surface and leaving me like that, It is not wise to let me lose backstage, because i will go on the rampage as you can see I have started."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:15 am

OOC:

Mitch when you posting Acc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next