The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

Let me reply to this
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 am

Maskell wrote:

[As Run this Town plays the crowd boo, just then The Revolution World Champion Dan Maskell walks out accompanied by his friend Charlie Benham, Dan is hobbling towards the ring and constantly places his hand on the back of his neck, once they get to the stairs however Dan takes his hand off his neck and says something along the lines of 'Kayfabe Blows' before spitting straight on the lens of one of the Camera men's cameras, once in the ring Charlie hands Dan a microphone]

'A Great man once said that a Microphone equates to power and that while in some people's hands this is just a microphone in my hand this is a Pipe Bomb, that is the very same for me but don't worry I am not going to say that I stopped Smoking or Drinking or joined that bullshit Straight Edge fad, because that is not me and by the way all this you have seen lately is not me either'

'I am a company man through and through I do what I am asked and I do what I am told with out fail, ask anyone around and they will say that until now, you see, oh wait hang on a minute, you Camera man get in the ring now'

[Dan then points to a camera man who gets into the ring]

'Close up now'

[The camera man brings the camera close up to Dan's face, Dan then turns to the titantron so he can see the close up]

'You see up until Tribute to the Troops I was a company man, I have had to deal with the GM enforcing me to have a bodyguard whose face I have never seen but he is worthless as you saw the other night oh and I will get onto that soon'

[People in the crowd look confused as Dan carries on talking]

'Obviously you people think this is part of the show am I right well what can I do to change that oh I know 2 things I can do, one is I can whip out my **** in the middle of this ring and take a **** or I can Reveal what a fraudulent business this really is'

[people in the crowd cheer loudly and start Chanting 'Maskell' over and over again]

'That's funny cause at the start you people were booing me at the start which proves that all you are really is a bunch of marks and Smarks, oh you don't like that fact that I called you a Mark or even a Smark so what sue me'

[As a few people in the crowd go Ohhhhh, someone shouts at Dan 'you suck']

'Hang on a second who said I suck, well let me tell you something if I suck so bad why are you hear your paying my wages you dumb hypocrite'

[Dan then gives the fan the finger as people laugh at him cussing people and going off on one]

'when I was a young kid all I wanted to do was to be Champion I have done it now and I can honestly say it is not all it was cracked up to be, and for that I give people who held the belt before me all the credit in the world, and before anyone says anything like are you quitting or something, no I am not but something will change'

'You see when you look at that locker room you see your heroes people you respect, I see people willing to bend over and take it up the arse or stab someone in the back to take what they want and with all due respect to the people I do like there are times when you have attempted to do the exact same thing'

[As Dan then paces back and forth in the ring a bit of anticipation builds]

'I have never sucked up to get to where I am, I work hard and I do everything to the best of my ability yet no one give a toss anymore and neither do I'

[Just then Charlie bernham hops out and pulls from under the ring a bunch of Maskell merchandise like shirts and hats]

'so you can take this shit I don't care and you can take this aswell as Dan Maskell is no longer Champion'

[Dan then removes his title and drops it on top of the pile as the crowd look on in shock, Dan then nods to Charlie before the two men then leave the ring and instead of walking up the ramp go through the crowd once they get to the top, Dan turns round and takes a look at the ring one more time before taking a bow and disappearing into the front of the arena followed by Bernham]

Boos rain out as the Mexican Mafia quickly sprint into the ring, with Peste, Guerra and Hambre surrounding the squared circle and Angel sliding into the dream maker, quickly picking up the Revolution Heavyweight title. Angel asks for a microphone and is given one.

AR: Wait a damn minute. You mean I had to go through that Triple Threat for nothing. If Dan was going to quit, then why not award me the title in the first place. But no matter, because seeing as I wasn't the one pinned at Tribute to the Trrops, Surge was, surely I should be awarded the title right now. So Michael Adams, Shane McMahon or whoever has the power, get out here and make the declaration. Angel Rodriguez is your new Revolution Heavyweight champion. VIVA LA MEXICA!

Rodriguez lifts the title in the air, waiting for the Revolution GM to make his way to ringside.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 am

Let's wait 'till Hazza gets back shall we?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 am

*Dustin Shore is in the back, watching a monitor and shaking his head at Dan dropping the Revolution World Title.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm

(Hunter J is quite tempted to cash in right now, but decides against it)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:14 pm

(Kevin Evans goes searching for opponent to fight him for the cruiser weight title)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

War will be up later in Quick Results.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:17 pm

CDW also?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

(Hunter J is walking about when....... comes up to him)

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm

*Riff Radley walks out onto the stage of the arena dressed in roughly his usual garb when not in the ring, but instead of a gray suit, it is more white, and he wears a gold tie. He looks out with a big smile to the fans. As he had done before, Riff reaches into his pocket and pulls out his custom microphone.*

Riff Radley: Hello again universe! I'm sorry I haven't been in action as of late, I've been away for a while. Just out on a business vacation.

*Riff pauses for a moment in thought, smile gone.*

Riff Radley:Anyways, I didn't come out here just to tell you that I'm back. I've decided to ask for an oppurtunity from management. I know I'm still young in this business and some people, cough cough, Devin Smith, cough cough, don't think I would deserve one, but I am willing to prove what I can do, fight my way to this oppurtunity. I would like the oppurtunity to become CWW Global Champion.

*Riff pauses again.*

Riff Radley: But not just an oppurtunity at the Global Championship. No, an oppurtunity to face Casey Anomaly for the Global Championship. I've expressed my interest in facing him before, but I'd like to make it clear, I want to face Casey Anomaly for the CWW Global Championship. Not only is it something I've been longing to do, I can gaurantee that it would be a great match. Great build up, too. And most of all, oppurtunities lead to more oppurtunities. Beating Casey, becoming champion...

*Riff's smile comes back to him as he looks around the crowd.*

Riff Radley: My future would look even brighter than it does now! But really, if my request is too great to grant, I am willing to earn this oppurtunity. Throw me against any opponent, and I'll make there heart stop just to get there.

*Still smiling, Riff pockets his microphone, waves to the crowd, and mouths "See ya!" to the crowd as he turns around and heads to the back.*

Off: I'm back! And I'll be here a lot more too, now that my trip is out of the way, that opens up a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley walks out onto the stage of the arena dressed in roughly his usual garb when not in the ring, but instead of a gray suit, it is more white, and he wears a gold tie. He looks out with a big smile to the fans. As he had done before, Riff reaches into his pocket and pulls out his custom microphone.*

Riff Radley: Hello again universe! I'm sorry I haven't been in action as of late, I've been away for a while. Just out on a business vacation.

Riff Radley:Anyways, I didn't come out here just to tell you that I'm back. I've decided to ask for an oppurtunity from management. I know I'm still young in this business and some people, cough cough, Devin Smith, cough cough, don't think I would deserve one, but I am willing to prove what I can do, fight my way to this oppurtunity. I would like the oppurtunity to become CWW Global Champion.

*Riff pauses again.*

Riff Radley: But not just an oppurtunity at the Global Championship. No, an oppurtunity to face Casey Anomaly for the Global Championship. I've expressed my interest in facing him before, but I'd like to make it clear, I want to face Casey Anomaly for the CWW Global Championship. Not only is it something I've been longing to do, I can gaurantee that it would be a great match. Great build up, too. And most of all, oppurtunities lead to more oppurtunities. Beating Casey, becoming champion...

Riff Radley: My future would look even brighter than it does now! But really, if my request is too great to grant, I am willing to earn this oppurtunity. Throw me against any opponent, and I'll make there heart stop just to get there.

*Still smiling, Riff pockets his microphone, waves to the crowd, and mouths "See ya!" to the crowd as he turns around and heads to the back.*

Off: I'm back! And I'll be here a lot more too, now that my trip is out of the way, that opens up a lot of time.

(Kevin Evans just shakes his head as he watches it)

"Get in line kid. I am next in line for it not you, newbie."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

John The Division Killer wrote:
RifRad wrote:

*Riff pauses again.*

[Kevin Evans hears a mysterious sounding voice in his head.]

OOOOOH KEVIN!!!! SHHHH!!!! YOU KNOW THAT RIFF DESERVES IT!!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO ABOUT HOW HAPPY YOU WOULD BE TO TELL MANAGEMENT THAT HE SHOULD GET THAT MATCH!!! OOOOOORRRR YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO TELLING MANAGEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO TRYYYY TO PROVE THAT RIFF DOESN'T DESERVE THE MATCH AND THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO TRYYYY TO PUT RIFF DOWN ON REVOLUTION!!!!!! OOOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, pleased with how his crusade has started at Tribute to the Troops and planning for War.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am

OFF I will wait to make a promo then until Hazza returns
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:

*Riff pauses again.*

OOOOOH KEVIN!!!! SHHHH!!!! YOU KNOW THAT RIFF DESERVES IT!!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO ABOUT HOW HAPPY YOU WOULD BE TO TELL MANAGEMENT THAT HE SHOULD GET THAT MATCH!!! OOOOOORRRR YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO TELLING MANAGEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO TRYYYY TO PROVE THAT RIFF DOESN'T DESERVE THE MATCH AND THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO TRYYYY TO PUT RIFF DOWN ON REVOLUTION!!!!!! OOOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!

(Kevin Evans places his title on his shoulder)

"Oh hi, Riff. When you start playing Mind Games? They are pretty amusing. Your voice is like a cat that is getting skinned, burnt alive! Three things, I will not make promo about you, your not worth my time, or my air time. You have completely jumped the gun by wanting a title match so soon. You see I am already a champion. I have this title to prove it! But for you, you have nothing at all. And are you laying a fight out to The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling? Not a wise move kid."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones is seen backstage, getting ready for War in his wrestling attire with a big smile on his face}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 am

OT: I'm back. Has Marik posted Revolution for the previous weeks? My promo will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 am

Hazza, this came up while you were gone. We've left it at a cliffhanger for you to answer to.

Jerishows wrote:
Maskell wrote:

[As Run this Town plays the crowd boo, just then The Revolution World Champion Dan Maskell walks out accompanied by his friend Charlie Benham, Dan is hobbling towards the ring and constantly places his hand on the back of his neck, once they get to the stairs however Dan takes his hand off his neck and says something along the lines of 'Kayfabe Blows' before spitting straight on the lens of one of the Camera men's cameras, once in the ring Charlie hands Dan a microphone]

'A Great man once said that a Microphone equates to power and that while in some people's hands this is just a microphone in my hand this is a Pipe Bomb, that is the very same for me but don't worry I am not going to say that I stopped Smoking or Drinking or joined that bullshit Straight Edge fad, because that is not me and by the way all this you have seen lately is not me either'

'I am a company man through and through I do what I am asked and I do what I am told with out fail, ask anyone around and they will say that until now, you see, oh wait hang on a minute, you Camera man get in the ring now'

[Dan then points to a camera man who gets into the ring]

'Close up now'

[The camera man brings the camera close up to Dan's face, Dan then turns to the titantron so he can see the close up]

'You see up until Tribute to the Troops I was a company man, I have had to deal with the GM enforcing me to have a bodyguard whose face I have never seen but he is worthless as you saw the other night oh and I will get onto that soon'

[People in the crowd look confused as Dan carries on talking]

'Obviously you people think this is part of the show am I right well what can I do to change that oh I know 2 things I can do, one is I can whip out my **** in the middle of this ring and take a **** or I can Reveal what a fraudulent business this really is'

[people in the crowd cheer loudly and start Chanting 'Maskell' over and over again]

'That's funny cause at the start you people were booing me at the start which proves that all you are really is a bunch of marks and Smarks, oh you don't like that fact that I called you a Mark or even a Smark so what sue me'

[As a few people in the crowd go Ohhhhh, someone shouts at Dan 'you suck']

'Hang on a second who said I suck, well let me tell you something if I suck so bad why are you hear your paying my wages you dumb hypocrite'

[Dan then gives the fan the finger as people laugh at him cussing people and going off on one]

'when I was a young kid all I wanted to do was to be Champion I have done it now and I can honestly say it is not all it was cracked up to be, and for that I give people who held the belt before me all the credit in the world, and before anyone says anything like are you quitting or something, no I am not but something will change'

'You see when you look at that locker room you see your heroes people you respect, I see people willing to bend over and take it up the arse or stab someone in the back to take what they want and with all due respect to the people I do like there are times when you have attempted to do the exact same thing'

[As Dan then paces back and forth in the ring a bit of anticipation builds]

'I have never sucked up to get to where I am, I work hard and I do everything to the best of my ability yet no one give a toss anymore and neither do I'

[Just then Charlie bernham hops out and pulls from under the ring a bunch of Maskell merchandise like shirts and hats]

'so you can take this shit I don't care and you can take this aswell as Dan Maskell is no longer Champion'

[Dan then removes his title and drops it on top of the pile as the crowd look on in shock, Dan then nods to Charlie before the two men then leave the ring and instead of walking up the ramp go through the crowd once they get to the top, Dan turns round and takes a look at the ring one more time before taking a bow and disappearing into the front of the arena followed by Bernham]

Boos rain out as the Mexican Mafia quickly sprint into the ring, with Peste, Guerra and Hambre surrounding the squared circle and Angel sliding into the dream maker, quickly picking up the Revolution Heavyweight title. Angel asks for a microphone and is given one.

AR: Wait a damn minute. You mean I had to go through that Triple Threat for nothing. If Dan was going to quit, then why not award me the title in the first place. But no matter, because seeing as I wasn't the one pinned at Tribute to the Trrops, Surge was, surely I should be awarded the title right now. So Michael Adams, Shane McMahon or whoever has the power, get out here and make the declaration. Angel Rodriguez is your new Revolution Heavyweight champion. VIVA LA MEXICA!

Rodriguez lifts the title in the air, waiting for the Revolution GM to make his way to ringside.

OT- Can Hambre have his Cruiserweight title rematch this Revolution, please?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: I'm back. Has Marik posted Revolution for the previous weeks? My promo will be up soon.

OT:

Sadly Marik didn't post it, Supposedly he was busy or something
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:26 am

Matt Stryker interviewed Azazel earlier tonight and asked him what's next for Azazel:

"Brock and I were supposed to have a dream match and that's exactly what we did. We gave it all in the ring in front of our Troops and to My mind we both deserved to win. Brock is tough, he is strong and he is an amazing opponent. Last Sunday was My night, I was the best man that night. If Brock wants a re-match I am more than happy to give him one. Now what's next for Azazel? A lot of things. If defeating Brock wasn't good enough I have much more things to do to make an impact, because this is what is all about, making an impact."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 am

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:

*Riff pauses again.*

(Kevin Evans places his title on his shoulder)

"Oh hi, Riff. When you start playing Mind Games? They are pretty amusing. Your voice is like a cat that is getting skinned, burnt alive! Three things, I will not make promo about you, your not worth my time, or my air time. You have completely jumped the gun by wanting a title match so soon. You see I am already a champion. I have this title to prove it! But for you, you have nothing at all. And are you laying a fight out to The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling? Not a wise move kid."

OOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!! WHO EVER SAID THIS WAS RIFF RADLEY?????? THIS IS JUST YOUR CONCIOUS(not so sure if I spelled that right, but you get the jist.)SPEAKING!!!!!!!!! HE DOES HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!! HE IS UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! AND IF HE COULD GET THAT TITLE SO EARLY ON IN HIS CAREER, HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!! HE MIGHT EVEN TAKE YOUR SILLY LITTLE NICK NAME AWAY FROM YOU AND USE IT FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!! BY SAYING THAT HE'LL PROVE THAT HE DESERVES THIS OPPURTUNITY, HE IS PUTTING HIMSELF ON A VERY DANGEROUS SPOT!!!!! RIFF RADLEY IS SMARTER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!! OOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!!!

*Riff Radley walks by Kevin as he was talking and then listening to the voice in his head. Riff gives Kevin a confused look and then looks around to see if he is talking to someone nearby. Not noticing anyone but himself and the fact that he had just said "hi, Riff", he walks over to Kevin.*

Riff Radley: Ummm... Excuse me, your Kevin Evans right? Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 am

The Mexican Mafia arrive, preparing for Hambre's big Cruiserweight title rematch with Kevin Evans.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

Harry Jones arrives at the arena after a small vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Harry enters CWW's HQ and he spots ________ approaching him.

TBC by whoever
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones arrives at the arena after a small vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Harry enters CWW's HQ and he spots Surge approaching him.

TBC by whoever

Surge pulls out his shank and brutally stabs Harry half to death, before dragging the body into the garage and shoving it into Harry's own trunk. Surge soaks the trunk with gas before pulling out a match and setting the car on fire, then emptying a clip into the trunk. Surge then walks away as Harry's car explodes, killing a bunch of civilians with it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones arrives at the arena after a small vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Harry enters CWW's HQ and he spots Surge approaching him.

TBC by whoever

Surge pulls out his shank and brutally stabs Harry half to death, before dragging the body into the garage and shoving it into Harry's own trunk. Surge soaks the trunk with gas before pulling out a match and setting the car on fire, then emptying a clip into the trunk. Surge then walks away as Harry's car explodes, killing a bunch of civilians with it.
OT: I thought you were leaving? Pfft, silly hypocrite :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next