The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Hazza wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones arrives at the arena after a small vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Harry enters CWW's HQ and he spots Surge approaching him.

TBC by whoever

Surge pulls out his shank and brutally stabs Harry half to death, before dragging the body into the garage and shoving it into Harry's own trunk. Surge soaks the trunk with gas before pulling out a match and setting the car on fire, then emptying a clip into the trunk. Surge then walks away as Harry's car explodes, killing a bunch of civilians with it.
OT: I thought you were leaving? Pfft, silly hypocrite :p

OOC: My cat is sick.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones arrives at the arena after a small vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Harry enters CWW's HQ and he spots Surge approaching him.

TBC by whoever

Surge pulls out his shank and brutally stabs Harry half to death, before dragging the body into the garage and shoving it into Harry's own trunk. Surge soaks the trunk with gas before pulling out a match and setting the car on fire, then emptying a clip into the trunk. Surge then walks away as Harry's car explodes, killing a bunch of civilians with it.
OT: I thought you were leaving? Pfft, silly hypocrite :p

OOC: My cat is sick.
OT: Inbox.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 pm

RifRad wrote:
John The Division Killer wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley walks out onto the stage of the arena dressed in roughly his usual garb when not in the ring, but instead of a gray suit, it is more white, and he wears a gold tie. He looks out with a big smile to the fans. As he had done before, Riff reaches into his pocket and pulls out his custom microphone.*

Riff Radley: Hello again universe! I'm sorry I haven't been in action as of late, I've been away for a while. Just out on a business vacation.

*Riff pauses for a moment in thought, smile gone.*

Riff Radley:Anyways, I didn't come out here just to tell you that I'm back. I've decided to ask for an oppurtunity from management. I know I'm still young in this business and some people, cough cough, Devin Smith, cough cough, don't think I would deserve one, but I am willing to prove what I can do, fight my way to this oppurtunity. I would like the oppurtunity to become CWW Global Champion.

*Riff pauses again.*

Riff Radley: But not just an oppurtunity at the Global Championship. No, an oppurtunity to face Casey Anomaly for the Global Championship. I've expressed my interest in facing him before, but I'd like to make it clear, I want to face Casey Anomaly for the CWW Global Championship. Not only is it something I've been longing to do, I can gaurantee that it would be a great match. Great build up, too. And most of all, oppurtunities lead to more oppurtunities. Beating Casey, becoming champion...

*Riff's smile comes back to him as he looks around the crowd.*

Riff Radley: My future would look even brighter than it does now! But really, if my request is too great to grant, I am willing to earn this oppurtunity. Throw me against any opponent, and I'll make there heart stop just to get there.

*Still smiling, Riff pockets his microphone, waves to the crowd, and mouths "See ya!" to the crowd as he turns around and heads to the back.*

Off: I'm back! And I'll be here a lot more too, now that my trip is out of the way, that opens up a lot of time.

(Kevin Evans just shakes his head as he watches it)

"Get in line kid. I am next in line for it not you, newbie."

[Kevin Evans hears a mysterious sounding voice in his head.]

OOOOOH KEVIN!!!! SHHHH!!!! YOU KNOW THAT RIFF DESERVES IT!!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO ABOUT HOW HAPPY YOU WOULD BE TO TELL MANAGEMENT THAT HE SHOULD GET THAT MATCH!!! OOOOOORRRR YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO TELLING MANAGEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO TRYYYY TO PROVE THAT RIFF DOESN'T DESERVE THE MATCH AND THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO TRYYYY TO PUT RIFF DOWN ON REVOLUTION!!!!!! OOOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!

(Kevin Evans places his title on his shoulder)

"Oh hi, Riff. When you start playing Mind Games? They are pretty amusing. Your voice is like a cat that is getting skinned, burnt alive! Three things, I will not make promo about you, your not worth my time, or my air time. You have completely jumped the gun by wanting a title match so soon. You see I am already a champion. I have this title to prove it! But for you, you have nothing at all. And are you laying a fight out to The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling? Not a wise move kid."

OOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!! WHO EVER SAID THIS WAS RIFF RADLEY?????? THIS IS JUST YOUR CONCIOUS(not so sure if I spelled that right, but you get the jist.)SPEAKING!!!!!!!!! HE DOES HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!! HE IS UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! AND IF HE COULD GET THAT TITLE SO EARLY ON IN HIS CAREER, HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!! HE MIGHT EVEN TAKE YOUR SILLY LITTLE NICK NAME AWAY FROM YOU AND USE IT FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!! BY SAYING THAT HE'LL PROVE THAT HE DESERVES THIS OPPURTUNITY, HE IS PUTTING HIMSELF ON A VERY DANGEROUS SPOT!!!!! RIFF RADLEY IS SMARTER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!! OOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!!!

*Riff Radley walks by Kevin as he was talking and then listening to the voice in his head. Riff gives Kevin a confused look and then looks around to see if he is talking to someone nearby. Not noticing anyone but himself and the fact that he had just said "hi, Riff", he walks over to Kevin.*

Riff Radley: Ummm... Excuse me, your Kevin Evans right? Are you ok?

(Kevin Evans turns around)

"Oh, its you. You really think, you should be in title hunt? I don't think so. So how about you get in line and wait you're turn. Also, steal my nickname, I will sue you. Think about it."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 am

This week's War will be a Thursday night edition, just so I can make up for lost time. But here are the War Quick Results with a couple of notes:

1. Mark "Razor" Jones defeated Alexander Gibson at 9:34 via pinfall
2. Santiago Del Rosario defeated Christian Storm at 12:12 via submission (Non-Title Match)
3. Azazel defeated Jordan Chase at 8:54 via pinfall (Battle Ground Qualifying Match)
4. Criss Menace defeated Andrew Gold at 1:32 via pinfall
5. Dustin Shore defeated Calvin Hobbs at 10:21 via submission (Battle Ground Qualifying Match)
6. Mosaic defeated Omega at 7:56 via pinfall (Battle Ground Qualifying Match)
7. Hardcore Demon defeated Chris James at 19:45 via pinfall (Non-Title Match)

Notes:

- Matt Dean announced that Hardcore Demon & Mark "Razor" Jones will have a match next week for the CWW Championship & the winner will go on to Battle Ground on August 13th to defend the title against either of the 3 winners of the Battle Ground Qualifying Matches.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 am

Here are the CDW Match Results as well:

1. Casey Anomaly defeated Jeff Nowell at 14:56 after interference from Jayden Robertson
2. Charlie Bernham & Yusuf Ali defeated Jayden Robertson & Carlos Maslow at 9:45 via pinfall by Charlie on Jayden
3. Hardcore Demon defeated Derek Bronson at 8:56 via submission

CDW Rankings:

1. Charlie Bernham (IMMUNITY)
2. Jayden Robertson
3. Jeff Nowell
4. Carlos Maslow
5. Yusuf Ali
6. Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson is the next rookie eliminated
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 am

Mitch wrote:

1. Casey Anomaly defeated Jeff Nowell at 14:56 after interference from Jayden Robertson
2. Charlie Bernham & Yusuf Ali defeated Jayden Robertson & Carlos Maslow at 9:45 via pinfall by Charlie on Jayden

CDW Rankings:

2. Jayden Robertson
3. Jeff Nowell
4. Carlos Maslow
5. Yusuf Ali
6. Derek Bronson

I was going to do this show, but your show was good. Want me to post a late Rev that Marik was supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

CDW Rankings:

2. Jayden Robertson
3. Jeff Nowell
4. Carlos Maslow
5. Yusuf Ali
6. Derek Bronson

I was going to do this show, but your show was good. Want me to post a late Rev that Marik was supposed to do?

Sure can mate. You can write next week's CDW show, as I forgot you were suppose to write this one
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 am

I was actually expecting Carlos Maslow to get eliminated since Bronson is the one I've been active with the most and was only going to RP with him, so I guess you can say it was a double elimination this week because I'm not going to RP with Maslow on CDW at all anymore
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 am

@MichaelChains: "I am starting to get agitated by Dustin Shore's actions. If I get pushed much further I might...snap..."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 Revolu12

>> Mega Quick Results <<

1. Surge cuts a promo where he announces his retirement from Created World Wrestling. Surge says that he will never return to Revolution, but Matt Xtreme cuts him off and challenges Surge to one final match. Security comes out and tries to eject Xtreme from the arena, but Michael Adams announces that Matt will go one on one with Surge in a Last Man Standing match later in the evening. Adams says that if Xtreme can defeat Surge he will be given a fresh contract.

2. Dan Maskell enters the ring and makes an Open Challenge for later in the night, where he will defend the Revolution Heavyweight Championship against any superstar. The Masked Assailant connects with a low blow to Maskell which send the fans into an uproar. Assailant pulls off his mask and reveals himself to be Jake Lyndon! Lyndon accepts the challenge and then leaves ringside.

3. Kevin Evans def. Hambre to retain the Cruiserweight Championship at 8:55 via the 450 Splash following a very exciting sequence of events in the final moments.

4. Kevin Evans cuts a post-match promo, where he is attacked by Riff Radley.

5. Sammy Steel def. Casey Anomaly to become the new Global Champion at 10:34 via the Sharp Shooter.

6. Harry Jones cuts a promo on the CWW Universe, blaming them for his loss at Tribute to the Troops. Harry spits on a fan as he makes his way back up the entrance ramp.

7. Darren Lennon has a heated confrontation with the Mexican Mafia in the backstage area. The confrontation is resolved when Guerra pushes Lennon onto his arse and Darren is kicked in the ribs by Rodriguez when he is on all fours.

8. Adam Chatfield def. Mack Robinson at 4:44 via an Ankle Lock. After the match had concluded, Chatfield inflicted a brutal beating onto Robinson because Robinson spat on Chatfield's face.

9. Kevin Irvine tells the CWW Universe that he is ready to move onto greater heights and become the Revolution Heavyweight Champion.

10. Casey Anomaly challenges Sammy to a rematch next week on Revolution.

11. Matt Xtreme def. Surge at 41:23 via the Matt-Trix from a 30 foot platform, putting Surge through the stage. In one of the greatest matches of Revolution’s history, both men went through some excruciating spots to try and win the match. It was a very feel-good moment when Matt finally defeated Surge on his fourth attempt.

12. Jake Lyndon tells Dan Maskell that he will pay for everything he has done.

13. Jake Lyndon def. Dan Maskell to become the new Revolution Heavyweight Champion at 13:52 in a match that was completely dominated by Maskell. Jake stole the victory by a roll up and left Dan fuming as Revolution goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 am

OOC: Hazza fancy doing that joint bit now for the story?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 am

OT: Gimme ten minutes, I've gotta finish my RP for Jake's tourny
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Gimme ten minutes, I've gotta finish my RP for Jake's tourny

OK cool
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am

{After Revolution ends Dan Maskell is standing in the center of the ring angry and frustrated at what just happened, he then hops out of the ring and snatches a microphone}

'This is Bullshit, I ended Jake's Career he should not be back here'

{Just then a loser chant begins in the crowd, when Dan shockingly throws his microphone hard out of the ring and into the barrier smashing it into pieces}

Tazz: Whoa Dan appears to be losing in a bit here.

{Dan then starts kicking at the ropes and turnbuckles before punching the referee clean out}

Matt Striker: That is totally uncalled for Maskell just assaulted the referee for doing his job.

{Dan then grabs Tony Chimel as Chimel was trying to escape from the ring after landing a few punches to the gut of Chimel, Dan then tosses him to the floor}

Tazz: I think I have had enough of this Matt, I am going to do something about it.

{as Dan goes to kick Chimel in the ribs he is pulled out of the ring by Tazz, Tazz then tries to lock on the Tazzmission only for Dan to back him into the ring opening releasing his grasp, as Tazz holds his back Dan hits him with a low blow before dropping an elbow drop on him, Dan then quickly leaps over the announcers table landing a few shots on Matt Striker before putting on a headset}

'Are you people listening to me now, you will never ever chant that I am a loser, and I am demanding Michael Adams gets his ass out here now'

{just then a fan from behind shouts out that Dan is a loser only for Dan to turn round and punch him straight in the face, Dan then removes the headset and hops in the ring holding another Microphone}

'I swear to god Michael if you don't get out here I am going to take a piss in this very ring right now'
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 am

*Josh Polson is watching Revolution unfold on a monitor backstage, shaking his head at Maskell's actions*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson is watching Revolution unfold on a monitor backstage, shaking his head at Maskell's actions*

(Hunter walks up his case)

"Oh Jake, got it coming to him now..."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley walks out onto the stage of the arena dressed in roughly his usual garb when not in the ring, but instead of a gray suit, it is more white, and he wears a gold tie. He looks out with a big smile to the fans. As he had done before, Riff reaches into his pocket and pulls out his custom microphone.*

Riff Radley: Hello again universe! I'm sorry I haven't been in action as of late, I've been away for a while. Just out on a business vacation.

*Riff pauses for a moment in thought, smile gone.*

Riff Radley:Anyways, I didn't come out here just to tell you that I'm back. I've decided to ask for an oppurtunity from management. I know I'm still young in this business and some people, cough cough, Devin Smith, cough cough, don't think I would deserve one, but I am willing to prove what I can do, fight my way to this oppurtunity. I would like the oppurtunity to become CWW Global Champion.

*Riff pauses again.*

Riff Radley: But not just an oppurtunity at the Global Championship. No, an oppurtunity to face Casey Anomaly for the Global Championship. I've expressed my interest in facing him before, but I'd like to make it clear, I want to face Casey Anomaly for the CWW Global Championship. Not only is it something I've been longing to do, I can gaurantee that it would be a great match. Great build up, too. And most of all, oppurtunities lead to more oppurtunities. Beating Casey, becoming champion...

*Riff's smile comes back to him as he looks around the crowd.*

Riff Radley: My future would look even brighter than it does now! But really, if my request is too great to grant, I am willing to earn this oppurtunity. Throw me against any opponent, and I'll make there heart stop just to get there.

*Still smiling, Riff pockets his microphone, waves to the crowd, and mouths "See ya!" to the crowd as he turns around and heads to the back.*

Off: I'm back! And I'll be here a lot more too, now that my trip is out of the way, that opens up a lot of time.

(Kevin Evans just shakes his head as he watches it)

"Get in line kid. I am next in line for it not you, newbie."

[Kevin Evans hears a mysterious sounding voice in his head.]

OOOOOH KEVIN!!!! SHHHH!!!! YOU KNOW THAT RIFF DESERVES IT!!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO ABOUT HOW HAPPY YOU WOULD BE TO TELL MANAGEMENT THAT HE SHOULD GET THAT MATCH!!! OOOOOORRRR YOU SHOULD MAKE A PROMO TELLING MANAGEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO TRYYYY TO PROVE THAT RIFF DOESN'T DESERVE THE MATCH AND THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO TRYYYY TO PUT RIFF DOWN ON REVOLUTION!!!!!! OOOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!

(Kevin Evans places his title on his shoulder)

"Oh hi, Riff. When you start playing Mind Games? They are pretty amusing. Your voice is like a cat that is getting skinned, burnt alive! Three things, I will not make promo about you, your not worth my time, or my air time. You have completely jumped the gun by wanting a title match so soon. You see I am already a champion. I have this title to prove it! But for you, you have nothing at all. And are you laying a fight out to The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling? Not a wise move kid."

OOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!! WHO EVER SAID THIS WAS RIFF RADLEY?????? THIS IS JUST YOUR CONCIOUS(not so sure if I spelled that right, but you get the jist.)SPEAKING!!!!!!!!! HE DOES HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!! HE IS UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! AND IF HE COULD GET THAT TITLE SO EARLY ON IN HIS CAREER, HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!! HE MIGHT EVEN TAKE YOUR SILLY LITTLE NICK NAME AWAY FROM YOU AND USE IT FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!! BY SAYING THAT HE'LL PROVE THAT HE DESERVES THIS OPPURTUNITY, HE IS PUTTING HIMSELF ON A VERY DANGEROUS SPOT!!!!! RIFF RADLEY IS SMARTER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!! OOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!!!

*Riff Radley walks by Kevin as he was talking and then listening to the voice in his head. Riff gives Kevin a confused look and then looks around to see if he is talking to someone nearby. Not noticing anyone but himself and the fact that he had just said "hi, Riff", he walks over to Kevin.*

Riff Radley: Ummm... Excuse me, your Kevin Evans right? Are you ok?

(Kevin Evans turns around)

"Oh, its you. You really think, you should be in title hunt? I don't think so. So how about you get in line and wait you're turn. Also, steal my nickname, I will sue you. Think about it."

*Riff Radley, now thoroughly confused.*

Riff Radley: Get in line? Kevin my friend! Why would I just "step in line" for a title, when the only way you can really make a name for yourself is to cut the line and prove that your more worthy than all the people waiting! And what is this nonsense about name stealing? You could sue me, but I gaurantee you, I'd bounce back right away.

OOOOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! I AM ONLY YOUR CONCIOUNCE SPEAKING!!!!!!!! YOU ARE TALKING TO RIFF RADLEY IN THE FLESH!!!!!!! NOT IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU'VE GONE AND MADE HIM ANGRY!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOH KEVIN!!!!!!!!!

Riff Radley: Well then, good luck in your match there "champ". You might see me later as I make my begin my crusade. You might as well pull up a chair and sit down, seeing as you're already at the back of the line. You're already the cruiserweight champion though that doesn't really have much pull to it. Just means you're too small for a serious title. Anyways, good luck. Hope you get your act together.

*Riff smiles at Kevin, then walks away, leaving Kevin standing there in the hall way.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

Maskell wrote:
{After Revolution ends Dan Maskell is standing in the center of the ring angry and frustrated at what just happened, he then hops out of the ring and snatches a microphone}

{Just then a loser chant begins in the crowd, when Dan shockingly throws his microphone hard out of the ring and into the barrier smashing it into pieces}

{Dan then starts kicking at the ropes and turnbuckles before punching the referee clean out}

Matt Striker: That is totally uncalled for Maskell just assaulted the referee for doing his job.

{Dan then grabs Tony Chimel as Chimel was trying to escape from the ring after landing a few punches to the gut of Chimel, Dan then tosses him to the floor}

Tazz: I think I have had enough of this Matt, I am going to do something about it.

{as Dan goes to kick Chimel in the ribs he is pulled out of the ring by Tazz, Tazz then tries to lock on the Tazzmission only for Dan to back him into the ring opening releasing his grasp, as Tazz holds his back Dan hits him with a low blow before dropping an elbow drop on him, Dan then quickly leaps over the announcers table landing a few shots on Matt Striker before putting on a headset}

'Are you people listening to me now, you will never ever chant that I am a loser, and I am demanding Michael Adams gets his ass out here now'

{just then a fan from behind shouts out that Dan is a loser only for Dan to turn round and punch him straight in the face, Dan then removes the headset and hops in the ring holding another Microphone}

'I swear to god Michael if you don't get out here I am going to take a piss in this very ring right now'

'Corner' by Blue Stahli plays over the PA system. Everybody in the arena begins to applaude as Michael Chains emerges from the backstage area wearing a grey pinstriped suit. Michael orders for the people in the truck to cut his music immediately, as Maskell needs to be dealt with.

Michael Adams: "Firstly, I would like to congratulate Jake Lyndon on winning the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Give Jake a round of applause!"

The CWW Universe goes wild in response to Michael's comments.

Michael Adams: "Dan Maskell, I'll have you know that I have the power to fire you in an instance, so do not push me. I wouldn't be opposed to firing you, in fact I never really liked you anyway. Tonight you have crossed the line! Hitting a referee is one thing, but physically assaulting a member of our live audience? You're in for it now!"

Adams enters the ring and confronts Maskell face to face.

Michael Adams: "YOU'RE FI - ..."

TBC by Dan

OT: Rushed...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 am

Hazza wrote:
Maskell wrote:

'Corner' by Blue Stahli plays over the PA system. Everybody in the arena begins to applaude as Michael Chains emerges from the backstage area wearing a grey pinstriped suit. Michael orders for the people in the truck to cut his music immediately, as Maskell needs to be dealt with.

Michael Adams: "Firstly, I would like to congratulate Jake Lyndon on winning the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Give Jake a round of applause!"

Michael Adams: "Dan Maskell, I'll have you know that I have the power to fire you in an instance, so do not push me. I wouldn't be opposed to firing you, in fact I never really liked you anyway. Tonight you have crossed the line! Hitting a referee is one thing, but physically assaulting a member of our live audience? You're in for it now!"

TBC by Dan

[As Adams is about to say Fired he is quickly headbutted by Dan, causing Michael to stumble backwards and drop the microphone, Dan then grabs him by his jacket and punches him hard in the stomach before pushing him to the floor]

'Fire Me, you were going to fire me your in for it now'

[Dan then goes to finish Adams off by hitting the ropes for the Tramp Stamp when .......

TBC by Hazza
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Hunter walks up his case)

"Oh Jake, got it coming to him now..."
*Josh looks at Hunter*
Josh: Good luck for whenever you decide to cash in man hopefully i can get into the World Title picture shortly on WAR
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am

Maskell wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Maskell wrote:

TBC by Dan

[As Adams is about to say Fired he is quickly headbutted by Dan, causing Michael to stumble backwards and drop the microphone, Dan then grabs him by his jacket and punches him hard in the stomach before pushing him to the floor]

[Dan then goes to finish Adams off by hitting the ropes for the Tramp Stamp when .......

TBC by Hazza
Twenty hired security guards rush out from behind the curtain and charge towards the ring. Maskell does not seem intimidated by the men, yet he seems like he is willing to take out his pent up frustration on the security agents. Maskell takes out five men with rights and lefts, but the numbers game is far too much for Dan to contend with. The security carry Dan out of the ring and drag Maskell up the entrance ramp as EMT's tend to Michael Adams and the assaulted fan whom is still laying on the floor in pain. The house lights go off and the segment is over.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 am

**Casey Anomaly is seen backstage unlacing his VANS with a slight grin on his face. The camera man asks Casey why he is grinning when he in fact lost his Global Championship, He smirks before kicking his shoe off**

"Are you really that naive and ignorant? I've stated time and time again that as good and as nice as it is to hold the Global Championship in my opinion it is a stepping stone for greater things to come, well that is at least for deserving men. Not men like Sammy Steel who have no future besides countless Global Championship reigns but instead it is a stepping stone for men like me. Men that are, dare I say, destined for greatness, destined for the spotlight of the main event, destined for... the Revolution Heavyweight Championship."

**The Nightmare Among Men grins widely as he begins unlacing his other shoe. The camera man then asks; 'Well you did challenge a match to Sammy Steel for the Global Championship next week can you explain yourself?' Casey begins to chuckle before kicking his other shoe off.**

"Well to state it simply I want to kick Sammy's ass. He beat me for his belt fair and square blah blah blah I understand all of that shit but still I don't let people beat me like that and get away with it. Am I gonna try and win next week? Sure but it's not my main concern. The higher priority for me is to maim him and brutally beat him rather then wanting to get the Global Championship back. If I win it of course I will defend it like it was my prized possession but if I loose Im not gonna beat myself up over that loss if I know I got him good. So basically..."

**Casey Anomaly looks directly into the camera**

"Dan Maskell, Surge, Harry Jones, Kevin Irvine and any one else on this damn roster who is of any importance listen up now. You all better be watching your backs soon because I am looking to make an impact and I may just make an example out of one of you to prove that I am... a real life... Nightmare"

**That sick and sadistic grin appears on his face but as soon as it appears it is gone as he looks at the camera man and simply says**

"Now get the fuck out I have planning to do.."

**the camera man quickly leaves the room and leaves Casey to himself**
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

OT: Loved it Case
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 am

Hazza wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Maskell wrote:

TBC by Dan

TBC by Hazza
Twenty hired security guards rush out from behind the curtain and charge towards the ring. Maskell does not seem intimidated by the men, yet he seems like he is willing to take out his pent up frustration on the security agents. Maskell takes out five men with rights and lefts, but the numbers game is far too much for Dan to contend with. The security carry Dan out of the ring and drag Maskell up the entrance ramp as EMT's tend to Michael Adams and the assaulted fan whom is still laying on the floor in pain. The house lights go off and the segment is over.

Backstage The security gaurds can be seen dragging Dan through the halls as he starts kicking and screaming only for the guards to carry on marching him to the exit, once they get to the exit they chuck Dan out of the door and then toss all his stuff out onto him.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:56 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 Ezekiel%2BJackson4

Azazel arrives

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next