The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 Criss_10

*Criss Menace walks backstage, pissed off that Christian Storm had the audacity to cost him the Acceleration Championship, but knows full well that he has the chance to punish him on War this Monday*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 pm

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 Ezekiel%2BJackson11

Azazel arrives into the arena and heads to the gym to work out.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

(Devin Smith is in Hollywood filming a NON-CWW movie.)
(Matthew Roberts is sitting on a crate with his head down ,praying, and wearing a white trenchcoat)
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Mitch wrote:
''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.

*Demon shakes his head in dismay & smirks*

Demon: "It's called every man for himself, boy. Something you seem to have no concept of heading into Tribute to the Troops."
Chris James:**Glares at him**You know you just got lucky if I hadn't fooled around trying to spear you again, I would of just give you a immediate Spinebuster.So if you have balls to face me again then I recommend you just face me at the next show of Monday Night War.

OT:Probably make a Heel Change for him.

Off: I can make it happen on War.

*Demon just shakes his head & stands up. He removes his shades & stares at Chris*

Demon: "If there is one thing I don't tolerate around here, it is disrespect from punks & losers like you. If anyone is lucky, it should be you only because I let you walk away on Monday. You should also be thankful you were given a 2nd chance at the CWW Championship, after you got your ass handed to you at Road to the Throne. Yet, you seem to have the audacity to say I got lucky? I should kill you where you stand right now, but I can wait until this Monday, to put you out of your misery. Now get the hell out of my sight, before I waste my energy on kicking your ass right now."

*Demon shoves Chris down with his baseball bat*

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

Dustin: Some things never change, huh Demon? Still bullying the talent like a boss.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Darren Lennon lurking in the rafters..
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Chris James walks around the arena ticked off at Dustin words and plan on shutting him up.

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway after seeing The Assassin's promo & how he stormed off in a hurry because of Thorn*
Chris James:So if it isn't ''The Cobra'' himself,Hardcore Demon.You have any plans to attack someone like you always do.

Demon: "It's called every man for himself, boy. Something you seem to have no concept of heading into Tribute to the Troops."
Chris James:**Glares at him**You know you just got lucky if I hadn't fooled around trying to spear you again, I would of just give you a immediate Spinebuster.So if you have balls to face me again then I recommend you just face me at the next show of Monday Night War.

*Demon just shakes his head & stands up. He removes his shades & stares at Chris*

Demon: "If there is one thing I don't tolerate around here, it is disrespect from punks & losers like you. If anyone is lucky, it should be you only because I let you walk away on Monday. You should also be thankful you were given a 2nd chance at the CWW Championship, after you got your ass handed to you at Road to the Throne. Yet, you seem to have the audacity to say I got lucky? I should kill you where you stand right now, but I can wait until this Monday, to put you out of your misery. Now get the hell out of my sight, before I waste my energy on kicking your ass right now."

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

Dustin: Some things never change, huh Demon? Still bullying the talent like a boss.

*Demon looks at Dustin*

Demon: "I can say the same for you, kid."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Mitch wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

*Demon looks at Dustin*

Surge walks up behind Demon and gives him a nice, hard pat on the back.

"Hey, Demon, how you doing?"

Surge sees Dustin and waves to him.

"Hey, Dustin."

Surge turns back to Demon.

"Yeah, Demon, I'm doing good too. What's that you say? I'm your inspiration? Well, thanks, Demon, you know I really appreciate that. Huh? Well, of course I'll be your best friend."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

*Demon looks at Dustin*

"Hey, Dustin."

"Yeah, Demon, I'm doing good too. What's that you say? I'm your inspiration? Well, thanks, Demon, you know I really appreciate that. Huh? Well, of course I'll be your best friend."

*Demon smirks a little & just shakes his head, not exactly amused with Surge's comments*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Mitch wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

*Demon looks at Dustin*

"Hey, Dustin."

*Demon smirks a little & just shakes his head, not exactly amused with Surge's comments*

Surge pulls Demon in as best he can.

"Dustin, get a camera and someone to work it. First, we'll get one of Demon and me, then one of me and you, then all 3 of us, then Demon and me with the baseball bat."

Surge nods his head.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

OT:Make it happen on War

Chris James:If I was a punk or a loser I wouldn't need a baseball bat to back me up in my battles,how about you be a fucking man and fight with your fist or here's another good tip.Everybody don't like you,how about you do me and everybody a favor and get the hell out of CWW and make your retirement of week after week I will make you have worst time of your life.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Chris James:If I was a punk or a loser I wouldn't need a baseball bat to back me up in my battles,how about you be a fucking man and fight with your fist or here's another good tip.Everybody don't like you,how about you do me and everybody a favor and get the hell out of CWW and make your retirement of week after week I will make you have worst time of your life.

*Demon smirks & shakes his head at Chris' remarks*

Demon: "Everybody knows I don't need a baseball bat to fight my battles."

*Demon puts the baseball bat inside his long black trench coat & shoves Chris down with his right hand*

Demon: "The last time someone told me to leave CWW, I brutalized that man so bad that they didn't even remember a damn detail of who they were, who anyone else was or what they did for a living. If you want the same thing to happen to you, that's fine by me. But if you ever show me that same disrespect again, I will rip your damn teeth out with my bare hands & wear them as a necklace. Train your damn heart out for Monday, because you will be damn lucky to make it out of the building alive."

*Demon walks off*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am

CL Punk wrote:
Mitch wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Dustin Shore walks by.*

*Demon looks at Dustin*

"Hey, Dustin."

Surge pulls Demon in as best he can.

"Dustin, get a camera and someone to work it. First, we'll get one of Demon and me, then one of me and you, then all 3 of us, then Demon and me with the baseball bat."

Surge nods his head.

*Demon just shakes his head & walks off*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:12 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Demon smirks & shakes his head at Chris' remarks*

Demon: "Everybody knows I don't need a baseball bat to fight my battles."

*Demon puts the baseball bat inside his long black trench coat & shoves Chris down with his right hand*

Demon: "The last time someone told me to leave CWW, I brutalized that man so bad that they didn't even remember a damn detail of who they were, who anyone else was or what they did for a living. If you want the same thing to happen to you, that's fine by me. But if you ever show me that same disrespect again, I will rip your damn teeth out with my bare hands & wear them as a necklace. Train your damn heart out for Monday, because you will be damn lucky to make it out of the building alive."

*Demon walks off*
Chris James holds his face and glares at Hardcore Demon as he walks away,then walks to his lr.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Devin Smith live from Hollywood via satellite.
(Devin Smith is inside of a movie studio and begins to talk.)

"Welcome to Hollywood,the place that created Devin Smith.Normally I would be out in that ring speaking to you hermaphrodites and hypocrites but I'm not at the arena in whatever crappy town they're at this time because I'm in Southern California shooting my latest movie.Enough about me,let me tell you about the boy who made me tap out this past Wednesday...Riff Radley. I'm not going to say how the match was rigged and how Riff is actually a woman at heart ,instead I will tell you that my life was on the line! I had no choice but to tap,whenever a wrestler or a 'sports entertainer' says they wont give up,they can't mean it. They say that because they want to get ya all excited with their You can't see mes and their rest in peaces.That's just...plain...stupid. I tapped because I was smart,I knew that if I hadn't given up I would've gotten injured.So next time you people criticize someone just cause they gave up...remember that everyone has their breaking points but I'm not telling you anything...that you didn't already know."

(The screen fades to black as the crowd boos Devin)
OT-Feedback??
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 am

Harry Jones is writing a promo, where he will attempt to get under the skin of everybody. He is peeved because he cannot access a computer.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is writing a promo, where he will attempt to get under the skin of everybody. He is peeved because he cannot access a computer.

(Hunter updates his Twitter)

ThePhenomenalOne, Harry, get the hell off the phone, enjoy Bali!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PWR: "Bali has been great. Spent the day surfing, fishing, attempting to ride a motorbike and snorkeling. I will definitely be available to wrestle on #CWWRevolution next Wednesday. Hopefully that parasite called #Kevin Irvine will not ruin my holiday by showing his face, but he will probably be attending to his ugly son in the hospital room.@
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 am

Hazza wrote:
John The Division Killer wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PWR: "Bali has been great. Spent the day surfing, fishing, attempting to ride a motorbike and snorkeling. I will definitely be available to wrestle on #CWWRevolution next Wednesday. Hopefully that parasite called #Kevin Irvine will not ruin my holiday by showing his face, but he will probably be attending to his ugly son in the hospital room.@

TPO: Well, your a lucky bastard. I am holidays also (John is anyway) I loving it Fishing and Tafe is awesome. Shame it is the last week here for me.. But yea, I am jealous of you been in Bali. Also please get eaten by a shark ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 am

{John Watson is in the hallway reading a book}

{Bradley Saunders and Tommy Ruffa are in the gym}
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 am

Nuevo wrote:

[Christian Storm walks up to Watson.]

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 am

Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:

Are you ready?

John: Yes I am all Prepared for WAR are you?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 am

Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:

Are you ready?

Yeah. But I got a favor to ask you. You see I have a match with Menace tonight. And it would be really good if you helped me win. I mean think about it. If we have eachothers backs at Tribute to the Troops, one of us could walk out as the Cage Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 am

Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:

Are you ready?

Yeah. But I got a favor to ask you. You see I have a match with Menace tonight. And it would be really good if you helped me win. I mean think about it. If we have eachothers backs at Tribute to the Troops, one of us could walk out as the Cage Champion.

John: I will assist you tonight if needed Christian as I have wanted to get my hands on Menace ever since I came to CWW.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 am

Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:

Are you ready?

John: I will assist you tonight if needed Christian as I have wanted to get my hands on Menace ever since I came to CWW.

Great. Now again in the title match, one of us must walk out champion. CWW depends on giving the title to great superstars like us.
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 am

Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:
Cole wrote:
Nuevo wrote:

Are you ready?

Great. Now again in the title match, one of us must walk out champion. CWW depends on giving the title to great superstars like us.

John: Yes it shall Christian which is why when me and you work together as one in that match there shall definitely be a new champion which will be one of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next