The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 am

John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans is backstage watching Riff's promo and he wonders why he has so much hate.)
*Josh Polson walks up to him, with the timekeeper's bell in hand, and a recorder which is unseen by Evans*
Josh: You want to prove you don't have an alter-ego? All your recent (bear with me before you deny said promos) all your recent promos have had 1 thing in common *holds up bell* So if you DON'T have an alter-ego as you say you shouldn't act out of character when i do this
*Josh rings the bell, before putting it on a crate and crossing his arms*

(Evans dips his head but quickly lifts it with a smirk)

"Ring it again.... I am warning you..."
*Josh picks up the bell and looks between it and Kevin*
Josh: Hang on did you just warn me? about what?

(Evans cracks his neck)

'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you wanting something from me...."
*Josh picks up the little hammer*
Josh: For the record i just wanted to prove that Kevin does have a roomie in his head*
*Josh rings the bell*

(Kevin Evans dips his head and lifts it again he is smiling)

"hey Josh! Whats with the bell?"
Josh: Timekeeper got pissed at me for no reason and made me go polish his bell the douche

(Evans looks at the recorder)

"Why do you have a recorder?"
*Josh in a very bad imitation of R-Truth*
Josh: Coz there are conspiracies everywhere man like how went to WAR and suddenly started losing ... LITTLE JIMMY!

(Kevin Evans is looking really strangly at Josh)

"Stop stalling me. Why do you have it?"
Josh: I digressed with the voice but my intentions are the same y'know when peeps want me to join their teams or sumthin right? wll i hide out and listen and record to see i there are bad intentions being spoke about, if there are i go in the ring on Monday and cane their ar-es

(Evans is not amused)

"You have been on my case lately, explain yourself now."

Josh: Alright this is you and me just moments ago hopefully i can jog you memory with this
*Josh puts an earbud in Kevin's ear and presses play*
Kevin: "Ring it again.... I am warning you...
Kevin:'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you want something from me...

*Josh presses stop and looks at Kevin*

(Kevin Evans smiles and laughs)

"It is not my voice man. I think you have the wrong person! (Laughs)"
*Josh wraps up his recorder and pockets it*
Josh: Alright man sorry for wasting your time *yelling can be heard down the hall* i better take the timekeeper back his bell hey?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
(Kevin Evans is backstage watching Riff's promo and he wonders why he has so much hate.)
*Josh Polson walks up to him, with the timekeeper's bell in hand, and a recorder which is unseen by Evans*
Josh: You want to prove you don't have an alter-ego? All your recent (bear with me before you deny said promos) all your recent promos have had 1 thing in common *holds up bell* So if you DON'T have an alter-ego as you say you shouldn't act out of character when i do this
*Josh rings the bell, before putting it on a crate and crossing his arms*

(Evans dips his head but quickly lifts it with a smirk)

"Ring it again.... I am warning you..."
*Josh picks up the bell and looks between it and Kevin*

(Evans cracks his neck)

'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you wanting something from me...."
*Josh picks up the little hammer*
Josh: For the record i just wanted to prove that Kevin does have a roomie in his head*
*Josh rings the bell*

(Kevin Evans dips his head and lifts it again he is smiling)

"hey Josh! Whats with the bell?"
Josh: Timekeeper got pissed at me for no reason and made me go polish his bell the douche

(Evans looks at the recorder)

"Why do you have a recorder?"
*Josh in a very bad imitation of R-Truth*
Josh: Coz there are conspiracies everywhere man like how went to WAR and suddenly started losing ... LITTLE JIMMY!

(Kevin Evans is looking really strangly at Josh)

"Stop stalling me. Why do you have it?"
Josh: I digressed with the voice but my intentions are the same y'know when peeps want me to join their teams or sumthin right? wll i hide out and listen and record to see i there are bad intentions being spoke about, if there are i go in the ring on Monday and cane their ar-es

(Evans is not amused)

"You have been on my case lately, explain yourself now."

Josh: Alright this is you and me just moments ago hopefully i can jog you memory with this
*Josh puts an earbud in Kevin's ear and presses play*
Kevin: "Ring it again.... I am warning you...
Kevin:'It would not be wise to keep me above surface while backstage, unless you want something from me...

*Josh presses stop and looks at Kevin*

(Kevin Evans smiles and laughs)

"It is not my voice man. I think you have the wrong person! (Laughs)"
*Josh wraps up his recorder and pockets it*
Josh: Alright man sorry for wasting your time *yelling can be heard down the hall* i better take the timekeeper back his bell hey?

(Evans thinks)

"Nah man if you really think i am crazy, follow me around or something"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

*Josh slips into the timekeepers office to put his bell back, on his way out he notices a sign*
WARNING
Trespassers will be shot
Survivors will be shot again
*Josh walks out 5 shades paler*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am

(Kevin Evans heads towards the curtion)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 Revolu14

1. The Mexican Mafia terrorize the CWW Universe about their flaws and personal ignominies, but Jake Lyndon decides that he will not stand for any of this. Jake tells the Mexican Mafia that the can continue to insult the CWW Universe, but the bottom line is that Angel Rodriguez will never be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion. Rodriguez reminds Lyndon that tonight he faces the entire Mexican Mafia – Peste, Guerra and Angel in a Handicap Gauntlet match. Angel says that it would take a miracle to beat the Mafia, but Jake snaps back by saying that anything is possible. ‘Corner’ by Blue Stahli begins to play and Revolution’s General Manager, Michael Adams gets a good reception as he emerges through the curtain. Adams announces that in the handicap match, Jake Lyndon is not allowed to get disqualified or counted out.

2. Shane Johnson cuts a pre-match promo on Riff Radley, saying that it is time for the beginning of a new era in CWW.

3. Riff Radley def. Shane Johnson in a Falls Count Anywhere Match for the CWW Cruiserweight Championship at 13:43. After the ammonias events of an absolute bloodbath, Shane Johnson was clawing on the idea of becoming the Cruiserweight Champion. Johnson was perched on top of a ladder, whilst Riff was lying on top of the announcers table. As Johnson prepared to take a leap of faith, Matt Xtreme jumped over the barricade with a light tube in his hand. Xtreme climbed up the ladder and wrapped the glass around Shane’s throat, before executing an inverted DDT, sending Shane down onto the floor. The impact makes the glass shatter around Shane’s throat! Riff covers Shane and collects the victory over a worthy adversary.

4. After the epic Cruiserweight Championship match has concluded, Riff Radley cuts a promo on Kevin Evans, saying that Evans is nothing compared to Radley. Kevin angrily rushed out to the ring and tried to defend his honour, but he was easily taken down by a clothesline from Radley. Matt Xtreme slid into the ring and helped Riff begin the beat down of Evans. Outside of the ring, Shane rings the bell which seems to light a fire under Kevin’s belly. Evans fights off Xtreme and Riff, making both men retreat out of the ring and head up the ring ramp. Shane decides to praise Evans on his efforts, but Kevin sadistically delivers a classic kick to Johnson. The referee rings the bell and Evans suddenly drops onto his knees, attending to his friend.

5. Thorn def. Silver Shadow at 6:22 via a thunderous Chokeslam. Shadow put up a strong fight against Thorn, but his valiant efforts where not enough to take down the psychopathic monster. Controversy struck when Dan Maskell appeared in the crowd holding a sign which said ‘Fuck you CWW’, and another sign saying ‘Ten years ago I was wrestling at this level’. Maskell connected with a Tramp Stamp onto Thorn when the match had concluded, before retreating up the entrance ramp, getting a surprisingly positive reaction from the fans.

6. Michael Adams is sitting in his locker room holding a coffee mug, enjoying life. Danny D enters the room and tells Adams to hand Revolution to Dominic if he wants to keep his face intact. Michael says that he will not fall under the trap of terrorism, but his bravery gets him nowhere. Danny punches Michael in the face, before spraying deodorant onto Michael’s back. Danny strikes a match and sets Michael’s blazer on fire! He sadistically laughs as Michael tries to fight off the fire.

7. Harry Jones def. Kevin Irvine at 18:33 in an incredible contest. In the conclusion of this thrilling match, Jones attempted a springboard crossbody, but Kevin caught Jones out of mid air and flipped Harry onto his shoulders. Kevin went for an overthrow, but Harry’s athletic ability came into play when he was able to counter the overthrow by landing on both feet and connecting with a Pele Kick. Jones climbed up to the top rope and put Irvine away with the second Omega Spiral of the match.

8. After defeating Irvine, Harry is stunned to see Danny D walk out wearing an expensive suit. Danny tells Jones that Michael Adams has smartly signed a contract which passes over the ownership rights of Revolution to Danny. Jones is shocked to hear the news, but even more shocked to find out that he will face a mystery opponent at Battle Ground in an unannounced match type.

9. Casey Anomaly and Sammy Steel have the contract signing for their match at Battle Ground, where they will either meet in a Barbed Wire Massacre, an Inferno Match or a See No Evil Prison Rules match. The contract signing ends with a two minute stare of, neither man daring to blink or break eye contact.

9. Kyle Myers def. Mr. iMPACT at 00:09 via a slap to the cheek.

10. Kevin Evans is backstage with Shane Johnson and he is unaware that he knocked Shane out with the Classic Kick earlier in the night. Johnson is explaining Kevin’s ‘predicament’ to him and they begin to talk about their arch rivals as the show rolls on to a commercial break.

11. The Mexican Mafia def. Jake Lyndon in a Three On One Handicap Match at 17:22. Guerra and Peste both put up respectable efforts against Jake Lyndon, but they where no match for the Heavyweight Champion. Jake eliminated Peste at 7:40 by making him submit to a Boston Crab after countering a hurricanrana attempt. Guerra came down to the ring next and he soon became frustrated with the stipulation of Lyndon not being able to get himself disqualified. Jake remorselessly beat Guerra down with a steel chair, before finishing him off at 16:55. Angel snuck into the ring from behind Lyndon and connected with a punch to the kidney, followed by the El Nino Planter to secure the victory for his team over Jake Lyndon.

12. After the match had finished, Angel put Lyndon through the commentators table with the El Nino Planter.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

I guess that Dan Maskell is now the John Cena of CWW
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am

Promo with 1 of my peeps to come tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 am

*Josh Polson relaxes on his couch in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 am

Even though Danny D is the on-screen GM, I will be still writing the shows and whatnot. Dan or Samuel will be taking over as GM on August 31st, because I need to do EFNW Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm

The Mexican Mafia are in their locker room, celebrating the eventual victory over Jake Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Would have been better if Danny D just brought Jones' contract ...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

(Kevin Evans and Shane Johnson are seen in the curtion and we can see Evans is still fussing over Shane due to what happened on Rev last night)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 pm

(Shane Johnson and Kevin Evans knocks on Danny's door)

Last edited by John TPA on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 pm

John TPA wrote:
(Shane Johnson and Kevin Evans knocks on Adams door)
LOL go read the show
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

OOC:

Great. That sucks!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Danny D opens the door and sees Shane and Kevin.

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:57 pm

SuperByNature wrote:

Danny: Man, I really got to fix that door. Mr. D needs to be on that door, not that dumb ass Mr. Adams. So, Shane, Kevin, what's up?

(Kevin Evans shakes his hand)

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 pm

*Riff Radley heads out down the ramp as his music blasts over the speakers, dressed as usual, his custom mic in one hand, his title in the other. Wasting no time, he slides into the ring, stands up, and dusts himself off. He raises the mic to his lips, pacing back and forth looking towards backstage.*

Riff Radley: Kevin Evans, I've finally decided, you might not be just messing with me. I've got a hypothesis and I'd like to get a conclusion.

*Riff waits a few moments before Kevin's music hits and he walks onto the ramp with a mic of his own.*

Kevin Evans: Hey Riff! What's up?

Riff Radley: Stay right there, Kevin, just stand right there for a moment. Ring the bell.

*The bell rings and, as he had done earlier, Kevin's head drops for a moment before he looks back up with a very sadistic grin.*

Kevin Evans: You are getting smart Riff! I was wondering if you'd get the trick! Even smarter, keeping me up here! Too bad I have legs!

Riff Radley: Ring the bell again.

*As Kevin begins to walk towards the ring, the bell rings again, and again, Kevin's head drops, this time, when he raises it, he looks around, confused as to how he got half way down the ramp.*

Kevin Evans: Wait... What? How'd I get here? What just happened?

*Riff smirks.*

Riff Radley: Aha! Kevin, whether you want to admit it or not, you've got a problem. You switch between two personalities whenever that bell rings.

Kevin Evans: What?! How would you know? Why is every body saying all this? I don't understand!

Riff Radley: I just had that bell rung a few moments ago Kevin. That's why you moved farther down the ramp.

*Riff pauses a moment.*

Riff Radley: You know what? I wonder... I think I'm going to try and do something good for you.

*Riff Radley rolls out of the ring again, Kevin still having no idea what's been going on. Riff moves the bell ringer out of the way as he rings it for a good 10-15 seconds. This time, not only does Kevin's head slump down again, he falls completely over. Riff and the rest of the crowd, watch for a few moments before Kevin begins to show some signs of life. Kevin gets to his feet slowly, but then stares at Riff with a very intense gaze.*

Kevin Evans: Radley... You have made the biggest mistake of your life!!

*Kevin tries to chase after Riff, but Riff jumps the barricade into the crowd before he can get to him. Standing on a stair case, high up, Riff turns around and laughs and smiles down at an enraged Kevin, who is trying to ring the bell to get himself to change back.*

Riff Radley: Well then! My hypothesis was correct! Ring the bell enough, and you get stuck! Now, we'll just have to see for how long! This will be exciting!

*Kevin rips the bell off of it's holdings, and hums it towards Riff with surprising accuracy, the bell bouncing just a few feet away from Riff, cause him to retreat even more. Riff laughs again.*

Riff Radley: How about that! Night folks! Night Kevin!

*Kevin's rage gets even more insane. He turns a commentator table upside down, throws the steel steps into the ring, and tears off a side of the apron before he is finally escorted backstage by security, Riff Radley no where to be seen.*

Off: I have the consent from John to put this up. No worries!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 pm

(Kevin Evans is now backstage, and the security are laid out cold and are not moving, Evans walks down the hallway and the crew stand right away from Evans as he walks, someone does cross paths with him)

TBC anyone
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly is sitting down outside of the arena staring into the dark f the night many things on his mind; his old friend Riff Radleyis now a champion shich is shocking to him, his new friend Jeff Nowell had a good match against Hardcore Demon on CDW and he has three possibly lethal matches against Sammy Steel for his title back at Battle Grounds. The Nightmare Among Men smirks as he thinks nothing can be worse the a Do Not Try This At Home match and having a match against Cy so he has full confidence going into his match against Bobby Bronze.. or Ivan Iron... or what ever the fuck his name was he didn't really care*

Jeff Nowell
*CDW's resident Hawaiian superstar Jeff Nowell is outside of the arena smoking a cigarette after taking tome off from training. He keeps replaying that nod Demon gave him over and over again in his head hoping it was a nod of approval and that Nowell may be something in this company one day. He pinches the rest of the butt off and tosses it into a sewer grate. He turns around and bumps into _________ who was standing behind him *

OFF TBC by anybody for either
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly is sitting down outside of the arena staring into the dark f the night many things on his mind; his old friend Riff Radleyis now a champion shich is shocking to him, his new friend Jeff Nowell had a good match against Hardcore Demon on CDW and he has three possibly lethal matches against Sammy Steel for his title back at Battle Grounds. The Nightmare Among Men smirks as he thinks nothing can be worse the a Do Not Try This At Home match and having a match against Cy so he has full confidence going into his match against Bobby Bronze.. or Ivan Iron... or what ever the fuck his name was he didn't really care*

Jeff Nowell
*CDW's resident Hawaiian superstar Jeff Nowell is outside of the arena smoking a cigarette after taking tome off from training. He keeps replaying that nod Demon gave him over and over again in his head hoping it was a nod of approval and that Nowell may be something in this company one day. He pinches the rest of the butt off and tosses it into a sewer grate. He turns around and bumps into _________ who was standing behind him *

Anomaly turns around and sees none other than, The Perfect Name Society! He's shocked to see the untalented wrestlers make their return to CWW, yet oddly excited.

Jermaine Event: "Yo what's up K to the C? We're back in action, now stop pretending you don't know who we are!"

Hal Ophamer: "Yeah, we're back from sensitivity training, because somebody pissed off GLAAD by calling Harry Jones a fag in an interview."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 am

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

Anomaly turns around and sees none other than, The Perfect Name Society! He's shocked to see the untalented wrestlers make their return to CWW, yet oddly excited.

Jermaine Event: "Yo what's up K to the C? We're back in action, now stop pretending you don't know who we are!"

Hal Ophamer: "Yeah, we're back from sensitivity training, because somebody pissed off GLAAD by calling Harry Jones a fag in an interview."

Casey Anomaly
*Casey raises an eyebrow*
You guys got in trouble for that? I thought it was a commonly known fact that Harry Jones loves to munch on cock...
*he thinks for a moment*
But seriously who are you guys? I have no clue to be honest
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 am

Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

Casey Anomaly
You guys got in trouble for that? I thought it was a commonly known fact that Harry Jones loves to munch on cock...
*he thinks for a moment*

Jermaine Event: "You don't know who we are? We're the Perfect Name Society bro! Jermaine Event and Hal Ophamer!"

Hal Ophamer: "See how we got our tag team name? We got lucky, unlike those congress dudes Harry Reid and Dick Armey."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

Casey Anomaly
*he thinks for a moment*

Jermaine Event: "You don't know who we are? We're the Perfect Name Society bro! Jermaine Event and Hal Ophamer!"

Hal Ophamer: "See how we got our tag team name? We got lucky, unlike those congress dudes Harry Reid and Dick Armey."
Casey Anomaly
*he looks at em for a second before cracking a laugh*
Interesting, very interesting... How long have you guys been around here for because like I said I haven't heard much of you guys, wouldn't mind seeing more of you though in the tag division, it sure as hell would spice it up a abit
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

(Kevin Evans shakes his hand)

"Good to see you back, Danny. We are here to talk about rev next week. Both of us want a tag team match to take on Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly, and we are thinking, tables match."
Danny: Tables? Just Tables? Weak. Fine, you guys got Matt Xtreme and Riff Radly next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next