The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 am

Jerishows wrote:
If the Rev title isn't going to be put up, may we at least know who was going to win?

Haven't had the chance to put it up until now, so apologies for that. Btw everyone, War will be a little late this week.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 am

(Jayden voice rings out)

"NOWELL!!!!!!! CDW! YOUR MINE!!""

"Jeff, your not getting away from me. No ONE beats me in 45 seconds! NO ONE! Your win was a fluke! A bloody FLUKE! Sure you can say you beat me, but in my book it was a fluke! Jeff, I want payback... Come CDW I am gonna get my paybac. I am going make you sit up and take notice of me. No ONE gets away from ME! NO ONE! Watch your back Jeff, your a target now!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 am

Maskell wrote:
Jordan Chase is in his locker room going absolutely berserk in his locker room as Hobbs and Mosaic look on

{Chase's apprentice and one of the participants of CDW "The Lone Wolf" Derek Bronson walks into the "Camp Of Chase" locker room, looking to calm Jordan down after hearing him going off the deep end outside the door}

Derek Bronson

Jordan, Put Tribute to the Troops behind you and look at the big picture my friend, Your future is still here for the taking, all we need to do is destroy the new CWW Champion and take his pride and glory away from me because together we are unstoppable and while we are at it, You can lead me to victory on CDW, so I can finally be accepted for who I truly am
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Jordan Chase is in his locker room going absolutely berserk in his locker room as Hobbs and Mosaic look on

{Chase's apprentice and one of the participants of CDW "The Lone Wolf" Derek Bronson walks into the "Camp Of Chase" locker room, looking to calm Jordan down after hearing him going off the deep end outside the door}

Derek Bronson

Jordan, Put Tribute to the Troops behind you and look at the big picture my friend, Your future is still here for the taking, all we need to do is destroy the new CWW Champion and take his pride and glory away from me because together we are unstoppable and while we are at it, You can lead me to victory on CDW, so I can finally be accepted for who I truly am

Jordan calms down a touch after Bronson's words.

'You have done well Derek and I would like to thank you for offering them words to me, which is why I will do all I can to lead you to reaching your potential in CDW'
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

where is rev from last week?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 am

wasnt posted Adam
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Indeed. I was really busy, so by the time I actually got around to doing it, I saw the PPV was posted...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

'You have done well Derek and I would like to thank you for offering them words to me, which is why I will do all I can to lead you to reaching your potential in CDW'

{Derek looks over at Hobbs and Mosaic for a second before looking back at Chase}

And that is why I know that I've made the right choice in picking you as my mentor as something spoke out to me about you, when I saw that you were one of my trainers, something that made you stand out from the rest, I want to learn everything I can from you as you have a gift that can empower a generation to reach out for the freedom that they rightfully deserving, but people are stubborn and pig-headed unlike me, who is here to listen to every part of your knowledge and experiences to become a different person in the society that we live in, but enough about these philosophical words of wisdom, it's about time, we did something about that nuisance of yours Hardcore Demon and all Calvin and Mosaic over there need to do is set up a trap for Demon so that he can't escape and then the whole four of us as a team can squash him like a bug
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

{Derek looks over at Hobbs and Mosaic for a second before looking back at Chase}

And that is why I know that I've made the right choice in picking you as my mentor as something spoke out to me about you, when I saw that you were one of my trainers, something that made you stand out from the rest, I want to learn everything I can from you as you have a gift that can empower a generation to reach out for the freedom that they rightfully deserving, but people are stubborn and pig-headed unlike me, who is here to listen to every part of your knowledge and experiences to become a different person in the society that we live in, but enough about these philosophical words of wisdom, it's about time, we did something about that nuisance of yours Hardcore Demon and all Calvin and Mosaic over there need to do is set up a trap for Demon so that he can't escape and then the whole four of us as a team can squash him like a bug

Jordan smiles.

'Derek that was very well said and becuase of that I have had a wonderful idea this week on CWW, I want you to challenge Hardcore Demon to a match'
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

'Derek that was very well said and becuase of that I have had a wonderful idea this week on CWW, I want you to challenge Hardcore Demon to a match'

{Bronson can't help, but grin}

Derek Bronson

I was actually thinking about challenging him to a match and now that you have suggested that I do, It's now a guaranteed deal and after all, he did cost us a tag team win, a month ago on CDW, when he blatantly hit me with a Tombstone Piledriver behind the referees back, which led to Jayden Robertson pinning me and getting his first win... I am finally going to get my revenge and make Demon's past catch up with him
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

I was actually thinking about challenging him to a match and now that you have suggested that I do, It's now a guaranteed deal and after all, he did cost us a tag team win, a month ago on CDW, when he blatantly hit me with a Tombstone Piledriver behind the referees back, which led to Jayden Robertson pinning me and getting his first win... I am finally going to get my revenge and make Demon's past catch up with him

'Good, good so walk right up to the man on CDW and slap him round the face and say my name is 'The Lone Wolf' Derek Bronson and I want a match'
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm

OFF who won the Global Championship?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm

(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room)

(Kevin Evans is sad that Hayden has left CWW)

(Jayden Robertson is in gym training)

(Shane Johnson is walking about bored as all hell)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

Don't know dude. Ask Marik.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 am

Mitch wrote:

Why the Hell would I know? I wasn't told anything! AT ALL! For the lulz, though, I say it's Sammy Steel, because he really deserves it.

Nah, just kidding, fuck Sammy, I'd go with Casey. Prolly the best International whatever Champ in the history of ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

CL Punk wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Why the Hell would I know? I wasn't told anything! AT ALL! For the lulz, though, I say it's Sammy Steel, because he really deserves it.

Nah, just kidding, fuck Sammy, I'd go with Casey. Prolly the best International whatever Champ in the history of ever.

Michael Ayers was a better champion.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:49 am

(Kevin has his cruiser weight title slung over his shoulder, he is peeved Hayden left, and never fought him for the title.)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 am

Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

'Good, good so walk right up to the man on CDW and slap him round the face and say my name is 'The Lone Wolf' Derek Bronson and I want a match'

Derek Bronson

I am gonna do everything except the first part because I'd be making my own grave if I did that... I've seen what that man can do and it's not pretty, so I'm not going to do something stupid and end up getting chokeslamed off the stage and get stretchered away. I'll just go up to him, state my name and lay down the challenge, it's as simple as that
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson

I am gonna do everything except the first part because I'd be making my own grave if I did that... I've seen what that man can do and it's not pretty, so I'm not going to do something stupid and end up getting chokeslamed off the stage and get stretchered away. I'll just go up to him, state my name and lay down the challenge, it's as simple as that

Jordan looks slightly irritated for a second

'Have Confidence in yourself, you are the Lone Wolf, you will and you can beat him on CDW and if he tries anything Calvin, Mosaic and myself are watching your back'
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 am

Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson

'Have Confidence in yourself, you are the Lone Wolf, you will and you can beat him on CDW and if he tries anything Calvin, Mosaic and myself are watching your back'

{Derek shakes his head feeling like Jordan doesn't understand what he's trying to say}

I was just saying that there's big consequences, if I slap him across face as it's considered a sign of disrespect, so I'm not going to do it and as for you, Calvin and Mosaic, if you feel at anytime during the match that I'm not gonna make it then you do whatever it takes to get things back on track, but that's a last resort sort of thing as I've got this in the palm of my hand
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson

{Derek shakes his head feeling like Jordan doesn't understand what he's trying to say}

I was just saying that there's big consequences, if I slap him across face as it's considered a sign of disrespect, so I'm not going to do it and as for you, Calvin and Mosaic, if you feel at anytime during the match that I'm not gonna make it then you do whatever it takes to get things back on track, but that's a last resort sort of thing as I've got this in the palm of my hand

'I understand what you are saying and despite being a tad dissapointed I respect that you are standing up for what you believe, so well done Derek'
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 am

Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Maskell wrote:

Derek Bronson

Jordan smiles.

Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson

'I understand what you are saying and despite being a tad dissapointed I respect that you are standing up for what you believe, so well done Derek'

{Derek notices what the time is, when he see's the clock on the wall}

Derek Bronson

Well I better get ready for my match on CDW and don't worry, I'll do you all proud by beating Demon and showing all the other trainers that I'm no pushover in the process... It's time that I rise through the ranks by doing the impossible while not having a care in the word, If I die trying, so I'll see you guys during or after the show

{Bronson swiftly turns around before leaving the locker room and closing the door behind him}

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 am

(Jayden is staring at the clock, waiting, for CDW, so he can destory Jeff.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 am

The Mexican Mafia enter the arena, with Angel Rodriguez in a very bad mood following his unsuccessful title challenge. The other three tell him it was Surge who got pinned, but that doesn't calm down A-Rod.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 am

[As Run this Town plays the crowd boo, just then The Revolution World Champion Dan Maskell walks out accompanied by his friend Charlie Benham, Dan is hobbling towards the ring and constantly places his hand on the back of his neck, once they get to the stairs however Dan takes his hand off his neck and says something along the lines of 'Kayfabe Blows' before spitting straight on the lens of one of the Camera men's cameras, once in the ring Charlie hands Dan a microphone]

'A Great man once said that a Microphone equates to power and that while in some people's hands this is just a microphone in my hand this is a Pipe Bomb, that is the very same for me but don't worry I am not going to say that I stopped Smoking or Drinking or joined that bullshit Straight Edge fad, because that is not me and by the way all this you have seen lately is not me either'

'I am a company man through and through I do what I am asked and I do what I am told with out fail, ask anyone around and they will say that until now, you see, oh wait hang on a minute, you Camera man get in the ring now'

[Dan then points to a camera man who gets into the ring]

'Close up now'

[The camera man brings the camera close up to Dan's face, Dan then turns to the titantron so he can see the close up]

'You see up until Tribute to the Troops I was a company man, I have had to deal with the GM enforcing me to have a bodyguard whose face I have never seen but he is worthless as you saw the other night oh and I will get onto that soon'

[People in the crowd look confused as Dan carries on talking]

'Obviously you people think this is part of the show am I right well what can I do to change that oh I know 2 things I can do, one is I can whip out my **** in the middle of this ring and take a **** or I can Reveal what a fraudulent business this really is'

[people in the crowd cheer loudly and start Chanting 'Maskell' over and over again]

'That's funny cause at the start you people were booing me at the start which proves that all you are really is a bunch of marks and Smarks, oh you don't like that fact that I called you a Mark or even a Smark so what sue me'

[As a few people in the crowd go Ohhhhh, someone shouts at Dan 'you suck']

'Hang on a second who said I suck, well let me tell you something if I suck so bad why are you hear your paying my wages you dumb hypocrite'

[Dan then gives the fan the finger as people laugh at him cussing people and going off on one]

'when I was a young kid all I wanted to do was to be Champion I have done it now and I can honestly say it is not all it was cracked up to be, and for that I give people who held the belt before me all the credit in the world, and before anyone says anything like are you quitting or something, no I am not but something will change'

'You see when you look at that locker room you see your heroes people you respect, I see people willing to bend over and take it up the arse or stab someone in the back to take what they want and with all due respect to the people I do like there are times when you have attempted to do the exact same thing'

[As Dan then paces back and forth in the ring a bit of anticipation builds]

'I have never sucked up to get to where I am, I work hard and I do everything to the best of my ability yet no one give a toss anymore and neither do I'

[Just then Charlie bernham hops out and pulls from under the ring a bunch of Maskell merchandise like shirts and hats]

'so you can take this shit I don't care and you can take this aswell as Dan Maskell is no longer Champion'

[Dan then removes his title and drops it on top of the pile as the crowd look on in shock, Dan then nods to Charlie before the two men then leave the ring and instead of walking up the ramp go through the crowd once they get to the top, Dan turns round and takes a look at the ring one more time before taking a bow and disappearing into the front of the arena followed by Bernham]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next