The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 am

OOC:

Why was Hunter J and Kevin Evans even said in the rp?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Micheaux Jackson is training, not caring about the harry jones thing, as he has his debut match on war on monday

Eric Lindgren walks into the gym and begins some weight training.

Eric: Hi, I'm Eric Lindgren. What's your name?
micheaux: yo, I'm micheaux jackson. now if you will excuse me.

micheaux continues to work out, before moving to the treadmill

Eric: That wasn't very friendly, was it? Gezz, CWW really is full of grumpy Gus's.
Micheaux: I don't have time to be "Friendly". news flash, you didn't sign up for the teletubbies on ice. you signed up for professional wrestling. professional wrestling has no room for friendly people.

Eric: OK, I'm sorry. God, I hope you lose your debut. How embarassing would that be?
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 am

John TPA wrote:
OOC:

Off: Demon repects them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

Off: Demon repects them?

OOC:

HIGHLY DOUBT IT!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is gingerly walking down the hallway when he sees Hardcore Demon sitting in his locker room stretching out his neck. Jones walks into the locker room and looks Hardcore Demon dead on in the eye.

Harry Jones: "Well if it isn't God's gift of wrestling himself holding the CWW Championship which in my oppinion is symbolic for a shovel. Did you see my little speech I made last night? Pretty nifty in my oppinion.."

*Demon smirks & stands up, looking down at Harry*

Demon: "So you are turning into Surge now, are you? And isn't it a little strange that you are calling this championship a shovel. This coming from a guy, who screwed over every single wrestler in that shit-hole called EFNW. Yet you have the nerve to run me down on supposedly, screwing people over & taking the spotlight for myself? Tell me Harry. Who hogged the spotlight in EFNW? You did. Who needed to go to daddy to get title shot after title shot, after title shot in EFNW? You did. You said it yourself months ago Harry, there were no politics here. But here you are months later, running off at the mouth about the supposed politics, that you yourself said, were not existent in this company. Yet, you seem to think it is all good & dandy to run someone else down about that sort of shit. Maybe Danny D was right all along there kid."

*Demon sits back down & begins to tape his fists up*
Harry Jones: “You say I am turning into Surge, and I say you are turning into a bipedal bitch! You can call yourself Hardcore Demon – The Scorpion…but if we where standing inside the squared circle right now, you would be known as Hardcore Demon – The Decapitated!”

Harry lightens the situation by quickly chuckling, but his smile soon becomes feint and his eyes begin to twitch. It appears that Hardcore Demon has actually managed to touch one of Harry’s nerves.

Harry Jones: “In essence you’re saying is that I hogged the spotlight in EFNW, is that right? That does not justify nor does it rationalize the acts of inequality which you have done in the past, and are still doing in the present. The bottom line is that there may have been one or two occasions where I hogged the spotlight, but did I deserve that spotlight; you’re damn right I did. I worked harder than any other wrestler in that promotion and I sacrificed my body far more than anybody in that promotion! I deserved my share of the spotlight because I actually put effort into my career! Demon, you are mistaken if you believe that you deserved to hold the EFNW Championship, because believe me, it takes a lot more than mindlessly walking around an arena to warrant a world title. You did not deserve the EFNW Championship; I did. You do not deserve to be holding the CWW Championship but I sure as hell do! The first time we crossed paths was about three years ago from this very day. On that night, we wrestled in front of twenty people, and I was just some kid wanting to make people laugh. I wanted to entertain them, I wanted to put on a good show for them, I wanted to make sure they go home happy, but it wasn't enough. They wanted more out of me and as a result, I've been driven to the point of insanity. I'm no longer a kid wrestling in some High School in front of twenty people. I've adapted into a man who's out for blood, out to hurt somebody, out to win a championship at any cost, even if it means having the championship belt itself get coated in my blood or theirs! I fought my way up the food chain here in Created World Wrestling whilst you just sat back and took your accolades as they where presented to you! I am totally fine with you bringing up the EFNW because I’ll have you know that it took me nearly three months to get my first win in the promotion; because Travis didn’t think I was ready. I proved him wrong by becoming the greatest prodigy of the decade because unlike you, I made an effort! I advise you not to test me, Demon... FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN LIFE, DO NOT TEST ME! CWW Management already have... and they're doing it again by reviving the losing curse which has haunted me or so many times. I thought they value their talent, I thought they see them as stars, but how could they if they're jeopardizing their careers? I am glad you are retiring after Bound 2 Death, because that will be the day that CWW finally is saved from you…actually, I completely take that back. When you retire from CWW the torch will be passed to either Thorn or Brock and the burial service will continue!”

*Demon shakes his head & stands back up*

Demon: "So what you are saying here, is that you think that 13 years of me tearing up my knees, ripping open my arms & tearing my pecs were all just for show? You have the gall to threaten me not to test you? I don't know what, or who, has brainwashed you into thinking the shit that goes on in your mind, but quite frankly I don't give a fuck anymore. The way you talk, it is as if I am supposedly, apart of the system. If I actually was apart of the system Harry, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE? Why the fuck are guys like Josh Polson, Hunter J, Kevin Evans, why are guys like that still here? Have I given title shot after title shot after title shot after title shot like you have so many times in your career? FUCK NO! Sure, I am known as a Locker Room Leader, but that is all I am. I really don't have any ties with any of CWW Management. Actually, to be quite frank with you, the very thought of me working for Shane McMahon makes me sick. But whatever I am told to do for the show, I do it without complaint. You on the other hand, you are given 1 loss on Acceleration & here you are, flipping out like a fucking nutter. And if you think that I don't put in the effort, then the same would go for you kid, because I put in just as much effort as everybody else around here, including an ingrate & parasite like you."

*Demon picks up his baseball bat & throws it hard & fast into the wall*

Demon: "As I said before, I don't know who has brainwashed you into thinking the way you are thinking, & as I said, I really don't care. But the fact that you seem to think me leaving after Bound 2 Death is what you call a saving grace for this company, really does get my attention. It is as if you think I am going to be turning into a stepping stone for arrogant, selfish & parasitical pricks like you, then all I have to say is,"

*Demon slaps the hell right out of Harry's face, with the force sending Harry down to the ground*

Demon: "Step hard, because you, along with everybody else, have got 4 months to do so. Thank you Harry, for not only wasting my time, but more importantly, for pissing me off."

*Demon walks out of the room, leaving Harry holding his face after that violent slap*
Harry exits the room and calmly addresses Demon.

Harry Jones: “I wish you could see life from my perspective, but you would go fucking blind. Yeah, I was given countless championship opportunities – but how many of those did I actually win? Did it ever occur to you that I was doing a favor to the younger wrestlers whilst you where embellishing yourself with your countless main event spots, which you never deserved. Demon, you know as well as I do that CWW Management will do anything to please you; but you never made any effort to seize all of the injustices being demonstrated by Shane McMahon. You are a part of the system! You are a great competitor but you are not better than I am, nor are you better than Surge. You can parade yourself around like you are a ‘bad ass’, but those days are long gone! Whatever happened to the Hardcore Demon who would levitate caskets around the parking lot? Did he get fed with listening to people like myself, who spoke the truth and exploited frauds like you? You’re lucky that the people of this world have given you their eternal admiration. It’s nothing about skill or talent, it’s pure luck. And nobody can tell me any different. Because all that time I tried to give this world a taste of reality, all the time I tried to sympathize, while I’ve lived through the kind of struggles that thousands of people can relate to, I am still misunderstood. Yours is the story of generic trials and tribulations, there’s really nothing special about what you’ve been through to get where you are. It’s been a story of good fortune and nothing more. I know a hundred guys who can do everything you do and more. But where’s their spot in the CWW Hall of Fame? They were never lucky enough to be given that chance. While the underground is filled and fueled by talent and passion, this world is ruled by apathetic, complacent, greedy bastards like Hardcore fucking Demon. Nice conversation, and by the way, slapping is for girls.”

Harry Jones walks away.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is gingerly walking down the hallway when he sees Hardcore Demon sitting in his locker room stretching out his neck. Jones walks into the locker room and looks Hardcore Demon dead on in the eye.

Harry Jones: "Well if it isn't God's gift of wrestling himself holding the CWW Championship which in my oppinion is symbolic for a shovel. Did you see my little speech I made last night? Pretty nifty in my oppinion.."

*Demon smirks & stands up, looking down at Harry*

Demon: "So you are turning into Surge now, are you? And isn't it a little strange that you are calling this championship a shovel. This coming from a guy, who screwed over every single wrestler in that shit-hole called EFNW. Yet you have the nerve to run me down on supposedly, screwing people over & taking the spotlight for myself? Tell me Harry. Who hogged the spotlight in EFNW? You did. Who needed to go to daddy to get title shot after title shot, after title shot in EFNW? You did. You said it yourself months ago Harry, there were no politics here. But here you are months later, running off at the mouth about the supposed politics, that you yourself said, were not existent in this company. Yet, you seem to think it is all good & dandy to run someone else down about that sort of shit. Maybe Danny D was right all along there kid."

*Demon sits back down & begins to tape his fists up*
Harry Jones: “You say I am turning into Surge, and I say you are turning into a bipedal bitch! You can call yourself Hardcore Demon – The Scorpion…but if we where standing inside the squared circle right now, you would be known as Hardcore Demon – The Decapitated!”

Harry lightens the situation by quickly chuckling, but his smile soon becomes feint and his eyes begin to twitch. It appears that Hardcore Demon has actually managed to touch one of Harry’s nerves.

Harry Jones: “In essence you’re saying is that I hogged the spotlight in EFNW, is that right? That does not justify nor does it rationalize the acts of inequality which you have done in the past, and are still doing in the present. The bottom line is that there may have been one or two occasions where I hogged the spotlight, but did I deserve that spotlight; you’re damn right I did. I worked harder than any other wrestler in that promotion and I sacrificed my body far more than anybody in that promotion! I deserved my share of the spotlight because I actually put effort into my career! Demon, you are mistaken if you believe that you deserved to hold the EFNW Championship, because believe me, it takes a lot more than mindlessly walking around an arena to warrant a world title. You did not deserve the EFNW Championship; I did. You do not deserve to be holding the CWW Championship but I sure as hell do! The first time we crossed paths was about three years ago from this very day. On that night, we wrestled in front of twenty people, and I was just some kid wanting to make people laugh. I wanted to entertain them, I wanted to put on a good show for them, I wanted to make sure they go home happy, but it wasn't enough. They wanted more out of me and as a result, I've been driven to the point of insanity. I'm no longer a kid wrestling in some High School in front of twenty people. I've adapted into a man who's out for blood, out to hurt somebody, out to win a championship at any cost, even if it means having the championship belt itself get coated in my blood or theirs! I fought my way up the food chain here in Created World Wrestling whilst you just sat back and took your accolades as they where presented to you! I am totally fine with you bringing up the EFNW because I’ll have you know that it took me nearly three months to get my first win in the promotion; because Travis didn’t think I was ready. I proved him wrong by becoming the greatest prodigy of the decade because unlike you, I made an effort! I advise you not to test me, Demon... FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN LIFE, DO NOT TEST ME! CWW Management already have... and they're doing it again by reviving the losing curse which has haunted me or so many times. I thought they value their talent, I thought they see them as stars, but how could they if they're jeopardizing their careers? I am glad you are retiring after Bound 2 Death, because that will be the day that CWW finally is saved from you…actually, I completely take that back. When you retire from CWW the torch will be passed to either Thorn or Brock and the burial service will continue!”

*Demon shakes his head & stands back up*

Demon: "So what you are saying here, is that you think that 13 years of me tearing up my knees, ripping open my arms & tearing my pecs were all just for show? You have the gall to threaten me not to test you? I don't know what, or who, has brainwashed you into thinking the shit that goes on in your mind, but quite frankly I don't give a fuck anymore. The way you talk, it is as if I am supposedly, apart of the system. If I actually was apart of the system Harry, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE? Why the fuck are guys like Josh Polson, Hunter J, Kevin Evans, why are guys like that still here? Have I given title shot after title shot after title shot after title shot like you have so many times in your career? FUCK NO! Sure, I am known as a Locker Room Leader, but that is all I am. I really don't have any ties with any of CWW Management. Actually, to be quite frank with you, the very thought of me working for Shane McMahon makes me sick. But whatever I am told to do for the show, I do it without complaint. You on the other hand, you are given 1 loss on Acceleration & here you are, flipping out like a fucking nutter. And if you think that I don't put in the effort, then the same would go for you kid, because I put in just as much effort as everybody else around here, including an ingrate & parasite like you."

*Demon picks up his baseball bat & throws it hard & fast into the wall*

Demon: "As I said before, I don't know who has brainwashed you into thinking the way you are thinking, & as I said, I really don't care. But the fact that you seem to think me leaving after Bound 2 Death is what you call a saving grace for this company, really does get my attention. It is as if you think I am going to be turning into a stepping stone for arrogant, selfish & parasitical pricks like you, then all I have to say is,"

*Demon slaps the hell right out of Harry's face, with the force sending Harry down to the ground*

Demon: "Step hard, because you, along with everybody else, have got 4 months to do so. Thank you Harry, for not only wasting my time, but more importantly, for pissing me off."

*Demon walks out of the room, leaving Harry holding his face after that violent slap*
Harry exits the room and calmly addresses Demon.

Harry Jones: “I wish you could see life from my perspective, but you would go fucking blind. Yeah, I was given countless championship opportunities – but how many of those did I actually win? Did it ever occur to you that I was doing a favor to the younger wrestlers whilst you where embellishing yourself with your countless main event spots, which you never deserved. Demon, you know as well as I do that CWW Management will do anything to please you; but you never made any effort to seize all of the injustices being demonstrated by Shane McMahon. You are a part of the system! You are a great competitor but you are not better than I am, nor are you better than Surge. You can parade yourself around like you are a ‘bad ass’, but those days are long gone! Whatever happened to the Hardcore Demon who would levitate caskets around the parking lot? Did he get fed with listening to people like myself, who spoke the truth and exploited frauds like you? You’re lucky that the people of this world have given you their eternal admiration. It’s nothing about skill or talent, it’s pure luck. And nobody can tell me any different. Because all that time I tried to give this world a taste of reality, all the time I tried to sympathize, while I’ve lived through the kind of struggles that thousands of people can relate to, I am still misunderstood. Yours is the story of generic trials and tribulations, there’s really nothing special about what you’ve been through to get where you are. It’s been a story of good fortune and nothing more. I know a hundred guys who can do everything you do and more. But where’s their spot in the CWW Hall of Fame? They were never lucky enough to be given that chance. While the underground is filled and fueled by talent and passion, this world is ruled by apathetic, complacent, greedy bastards like Hardcore fucking Demon. Nice conversation, and by the way, slapping is for girls.”

Harry Jones walks away.

*As Harry goes to walk away, Demon grabs him right around the throat & starts to squeeze the life out of him. Harry's face begins turning cherry red, but Demon's facial expression doesn't change. After about 30 seconds, Demon shoves Harry down to the ground, not changing his expression, but quite obviously disappointed with Harry's way of thinking. Demon walks off without another word*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 am

Harry Jones: "I obviously got under his skin..."

Jones limps towards the hospital facility.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 am

Off: Will make a new CWW thread tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Josh Matthews: My guest at this time is Danny D. Now Danny, Harry Jones recently stated that you have done nothing in CWW. What are your thoughts?

Danny holds a hand up to silence Josh, and then takes the microphone.

Danny: I am taking control of this interview. now, I agree with harry, when he said to stop mentioning other companies, focus on the here and now. but let me just make one more comment. he told me i never take advantage of my opportunities. Harry, I take advantage more than you do. I won every belt that i set my mind towards. you got way more title matches than i did, and you lost way more title matches than i did. so who is the one not taking advantage of their opportunities? I did more for less, and what was my prize? did i get the spotlight, even once? nope, I was always the co main event, never the main event. I, at first, figured that it was just because I was Extreme Heavyweight champion, that when I got the EFNW belt, I'd be in the main event. But, when I was EFNW Champ, did i get the main event? nope, still co main event, while you main evented with the Extreme Heavyweight belt. Now, let's focus back on the here and the now, not worry about past companies. you're right that I haven't done anything in CWW. but that's not failing to capitalize on opportunities. you know the first time that CWW called me? when you wanted me to be your manager, after my career ended. I come back after months of rehab, and you bash me, saying I haven't done anything in CWW, before you give me the shot to even have my debut match. so, let's have my debut match. Brought to Destiny is in a few weeks, and I say, that we make me vs. you official. Danny D vs. Harry jones. That's right, I want you to end my CWW virginity, pop my CWW cherry.

the crowd all has this "WTF?!" expression on their face.

Danny D: But let's make this a little more interesting. The stipulation, if you choose to accept the match, will be as followed: If you win, I will give CWW back your contract. Then, you will be able to do whatever you want. but if I win, you will sign a contract stating that you are now my assistant and you will do anything professional or personal that i ask for. I could make you do this match, i could force you to. but, I won't, because I'm a nice guy.

the crowd starts chanting "bullshit"

Danny: so its up to you. do you have the guts and the nuts to face me? do you trust your ability enough to take me on one on one with those kind of stakes? I'll tell you what, to sweeten the pot, I will even allow you to enter the Brought to Destiny 30 man match. what do you say? I'll be in my locker room when you want to tell me your decision.

Danny hands Matthews back the mic, and heads to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40