The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am

Acceleration Results (8/15/2011):

- The Assassin defeated Mack Robinson at 2:44 via pinfall after hitting The Assassination.
- Santiago Del Rosario defeated Christian Storm at 10:45 via pinfall after a Sunset Flip Powerbomb off the top rope (Non-Title Match).
Promo: The Black United Front ran down CWW, it's management & made it clear they will make a huge announcement later on in the night.
- Casey Anomaly defeated John Morton at 18:56 via submission to the Casey Clutch.
- Lionel Deathshot defeated Michael Chains at 12:12 via pinfall after hitting The Elimination, following a major distraction from Dustin Shore.
Promo: Harry Jones announced to face Mark "Razor" Jones for the Acceleration Championship. Mark revealed that the Acceleration Championship will be defended under the Freebird Rule, so any member can defend the Acceleration Championship.
- Jayden Robertson defeated Harry Jones at 23:42 via pinfall to retain the Acceleration Championship after Azazel nailed Harry with a violent chokeslam while Mark distracted the referee. The Black United Front celebrated the win, until the lights began to flicker & the bell began to toll as Acceleration went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am

(Jayden 'Thunder Robertson is seen backstage with the Acc title around his shoulder.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 am

OT: So I write two of CWW's best promos in recent memory in the space of a week and I lose to Jayden?!

I'm gonna go watch some woman on woman to change my mood tbh
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: So I write two of CWW's best promos in recent memory in the space of a week and I lose to Jayden?!

OOC:

Oh, you mad? Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 am

Hazza wrote:

It wasn't a clean loss though. Maybe next week there will be some payback in store. Who knows? Only time will tell Razz
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 am

I'm writing a shoot promo which is all out of character, so feel free to post on the website if you like.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

OOC:

Yep, he is mad Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 am

Hazza wrote:
I'm writing a shoot promo which is all out of character, so feel free to post on the website if you like.

Will do. Need to update the website, but haven't been able to for a long time, so I might update it when you do your shoot.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OOC:

Oh, you mad? Razz
OT: Avarda Kadarva, biatch Wink

But seriously guys, matches should be won here based on activity and effort...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am

Casey Anomaly
*glad he won, surprisingly what was his Acceleration debut, against John Morton. He is backstage with Hunter J's Feast or Fired briefcase and an odd grin on his face. Casey is making his way to the ring to cut a promo*

Jeff Nowell
*is seen with his a duffel bag over his shoulder and he is in street clothes standing at the door to his locker room. The former CDW Hawaiian Superstar closes the door abd begins making his way to the exit of the arena when ________ stops him*

OFF You shall see John Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OOC:

Oh, you mad? Razz

I would win a lot more..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*glad he won, surprisingly what was his Acceleration debut, against John Morton. He is backstage with Hunter J's Feast or Fired briefcase and an odd grin on his face. Casey is making his way to the ring to cut a promo*

Jeff Nowell
*is seen with his a duffel bag over his shoulder and he is in street clothes standing at the door to his locker room. The former CDW Hawaiian Superstar closes the door abd begins making his way to the exit of the arena when ________ stops him*

[Hunter J storms up]

"Care to give it back Casey?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OOC:

Oh, you mad? Razz

I would win a lot more..
@John: Only Evans would lol

@Mitch: Payback sounds good Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OOC:

Oh, you mad? Razz

I would win a lot more..
@John: Only Evans would lol

@Mitch: Payback sounds good Razz

@Harry: Hunter will get active again.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

John TPA wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

[Hunter J storms up]

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is whistling to himself and swinging the case back and forth before he notices Hunter J. When he sees him he looks shocked for a moment*
Give what back?! Are you trying to accuse me of stealing something!?! How dare yo-..."
*He looks down at the case in his hand and stops swinging it and then looks like he just realized or remembered something*
"Ohhhhh you want this little case here back dontcha?"
*he taps the case when saying that but shrugs after*
"Yeah thats not gonna happen.."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am

OOC: Harry, can't be worse than holding the record for fastest Extreme Rumble elimination. That presigious honor goes to the crack team of Surge and Hardcore Demon...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 am

John TPA wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

[Hunter J storms up]

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is whistling to himself and swinging the case back and forth before he notices Hunter J. When he sees him he looks shocked for a moment*
Give what back?! Are you trying to accuse me of stealing something!?! How dare yo-..."
*He looks down at the case in his hand and stops swinging it and then looks like he just realized or remembered something*

[Hunter stares at Casey]

"Oh really? You know you attacked me to get it? You could of stole it in a match but, no you had to attack me to get it. pretty shameful Casey"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Jeff Nowell

[Hunter J storms up]

Casey Anomaly

[Hunter stares at Casey]

"Oh really? You know you attacked me to get it? You could of stole it in a match but, no you had to attack me to get it. pretty shameful Casey"
Casey Anomaly
*He shrugs*
What I've recently learned is that in a big company such as CWW you can't just wait for things to happen and things to come to you, you gotta go and grab them when you get the best opportunity. thats basically what I did to you. I took advantage of beating down a over rated moron like yourself and nabbed the case. Plain and simple. Nothing shameful about it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

WARNING
“The following segment is unscripted and contains context which is completely out of character. BEWARE!”

-----------------------------------------------

As is consistent with his typical video promos, the image of Harry Jones gradually fades in out of the void. A curious smirk lay upon his expression, as he stares deeply into the camera. His presence, compared to last week, is much less imposing. In fact, he almost seems genuine.

Harry Jones:
“It’s been said that madness is a disease. It’s just the luck of the draw. We’re born fucked-up and nobody gets to choose how their mind works. Killers were born to be killers, victims conceived to play the role. Insanity will manifest itself, whether you like it or not, and there’s little you can do to resist. Evil is not a choice, but a disease for which the only cure is power of will. What happens, then, when a man chooses to be labeled ‘insane’? What becomes of the pretender? Is there a time in any of your lives when you wish you can go back and just change what previously happened? For Harry Jones, the feeling is there. For the past week, I haven't been able to sleep... I haven't been able to eat... I-I-I-I haven't been able to think straight! And it was all because of one mistake. (Jones holds out one finger in front of the camera to express further illustration) I let CWW Management overpower me for the second time in my life. The guilt has been eating me alive since that night. It sickens me that ‘he’ is still leading a healthy life. That a man like him is still able to walk on his own two feet.... T-that a man like him is still breathing... makes me sick to my stomach. I promised you death... and I failed to keep my promise…and I am not talking about Danny D. (Harry looks on the floor and shakes his head with disappointment before glancing back up at the camera as he continues to speak.) It is time that somebody exploits Shane McMahon for the hypocrite that he is…I am the man who will do just that.”

Harry paces around the dark, cold room with a look of anger beaming off of his facial expression.

"Let me take you back to an earlier stage of my career when I was wrestling on Monday Night War. Despite working harder than any other wrestler in the locker room and cutting weekly promos on my own accord, Shane McMahon went out of his way to humiliate me every single week. Why? Well the answer is one of simplicity and prejudice. Shane wanted to burry my legacy, much like the Jericho brothers did. Shane McMahon wanted to make room for the veterans like Hardcore Demon, Thorn and even Brock. My first thought would be... ‘Off with his head’. I find it extremely offensive when somebody oversees me. But then again, who am I--Who am I to talk about being offended? I’ve--I’ve offended and disrespected more people than just about anybody in the business today. The difference is, I’ve never been a liar, I’ve never pretended once in my life. That’s more than can be said for about eighty percent of the guys in this business. Let’s take, for example, Hardcore Demon. Here’s a man, who just like every other crazed-biker in the world, has been known to have an issue with his self-image. So, of course, he projects that onto everyone else, and has a really bad temper. Now, that’s one thing. I’ve seen it, you’ve seen it, it’s not pretty, but it’s very real. I know Demon, on a personal level, and I’ve watched him go through quite a lot throughout his career. I never really had a problem with him--That is, until he crossed a line that you should never ever cross. It’s one thing to be angry; there are a lot of angry people in this world. But when that anger, and that lack of self-confidence translates into this egotistical attitude. You think that you are God’s gift to wrestling but the bottom line is you have never had to work to achieve anything! I love this industry and I have had to go through hell and back to make it. Many people, including Danny D parade their opinions into the camera and act as if I have been handed championship gold down to me on a silver platter. Yeah, I definitely have been handed championship gold on a silver platter but the bottom line is that I have had to bust my ass to climb up this pedestal. Hardcore Demon walked into this company as a phony and he will leave this company a phony. I do not have a personal grudge against Hardcore Demon, but he is nothing but an example. An example of a hypocrite whose legacy who been built up from opportunity after opportunity. He defeated Dustin Shore in the main event of the last Bound 2 Death, and I am sure he will do the same at the upcoming Bound 2 Death, whilst I sacrifice my body in a filler match…and for what cause? So I can get the crowd warmed up for the main event, which I am never involved with? Yeah, sure, I have won two major championships here in CWW…I mean, I didn’t have to go through much to make it. Well, I was jobbed over on WAR for seventeen consecutive weeks, most losses occurring after I slipped off the top rope…I know, right! Hell, whilst I battled to balance on the top rope, my good friend Surge was being humiliated as well, also at the hands of Shane McMahon. Shane personally made it his vendetta to have THE Surge achieve the prestigious title of ‘fastest man eliminated in an Extreme Rumble’. Hey Shane…FUCK YOU!”

Harry pauses for a brief moment, before continuing...

"Danny D, I’m sorry that the world hasn’t bended to your will, but it’s not like you haven’t been given opportunities. You’re the one who didn’t capitalize on those chances, not anyone else. Sure, you are a twenty-three time slammy award winner in another company because of twenty-three other individuals, but whatever. My point I am making is that I am sick and tired of the CWW Management and I have got a gigantic issue against people telling me that I never worked to climb up the rankings. Shane McMahon is so indulged in his own pathetic legacy that he feels obliged to kill the legacies and the destinies of us professional wrestlers. Did it satisfy McMahon to humiliate me for seventeen consecutive weeks? Did it make him feel better about his own wretched life when he jobbed Surge – And don’t forget Josh Polson! CWW needs to drastically change or it will soon face a massive crisis!”

~ THE END ~
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Matt Xtreme is trolling around the locker room area

Last edited by Hazza on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EzekielJackson2

Azazel is walking around proud about his recent actions.

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

Off: @Hazza: Damn I got a serve with that one
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 am

i'm gonna do a shoot promo too cuz i'm bored, but it won't be about management or w/e
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 am

JJ: This is Jeff Jeffery, and we are back with CWW Superstar Danny D. Now danny, you are here to promote CWW's next Pay per view, Brought To Destiny. Tell us a little bit about it.

DD: Well, Brought To Destiny is our 2nd biggest event of the year, and it starts the road to Bound 2 Death, our biggest event of the year. it is headlined by the brought to destiny 30 man match, where the winner headlines bound 2 Death. This all hits September 27th.

JJ: Now, you've been outspoken about Harry Jones in interviews in the past. what made you decide to work with him again?

DD: Well, outside of being the boss's son, he can be a good worker and I think that if we work together, we can put on a show that all the fans will enjoy.

JJ: Now, Harry Jones did an interview saying that YOu are only about your 23 slammies and saying that you complain when you have been given chances. what are your thoughts?

DD: i don't know if he was trying to do a half shoot/half work promo there, but it's a character when I walk out there and say I haven't been given chances.

JJ: another thing I would like to bring up from that promo, before we move away from it, but what do you think about Shane McMahon?

DD: Well, I do believe that he does not always do what's best for business, but he tries. yeah, jobbing harry jones and Surge was ridiculous, but i don't think he did it to spite people.

JJ: Okay, moving on, what are your thoughts on Angel Rodriguez?

DD: I think he is a great talent, and he keeps improving each and every week. he's gonna be a guy that you look at in years as the best in the world.

JJ: Looking back at Destiny X, do you enjoy that storyline?

DD: Yes I do. I like the idea of a young kid making a group that won't mess around, and will do what it takes to achieve their destiny. I was presented with the idea when i first signed with EFNW, and I thought it was a crazy good idea.

JJ: What is your favorite match that you have been a part of?

DD: Flaming Tables Elimination Tag Team Title Match in EFNW. It was my first big event and knowing that we brought a great match that had the fans talking, it was exciting.

JJ: You've used Fire It Up by Thousand Foot Krutch in every company you have been in. Why?

DD: I like the song, for one. It really gives you a "shit is about to go down" vibe. can I use the word shit on the radio?

JJ: Yeah, we will just bleep it out later. this isn't a live interview.

DD: Anyways, I like the song. and number 2, it really fits me. to say Fire It Up, that's what i do every night. I fire it up. and plus the early career of mine where I used fire a lot. And then when I became known for Fire It Up, it just became easier, because the fans know that when Fire It Up hits, Danny D is coming out.

JJ: Well, I think that we have only a few minutes left, time for one last question. Who is your favorite opponent?

DD: Tim Lucker. he always was a legend and always we brought out the best in each other.

JJ: Thank you, Danny. that was CWW Superstar Danny D. and just for danny, we are gonna play his theme song. Here's Fire It Up By Thousand Foot Krutch.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 am

*Reads Harry's promo*
*faints*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next