The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Angel Rodriguez arrives, furious that Jake Lyndon cost him the Acceleration title.

(Hunter J walks past)

"Boo Hoo, need a tissue?"

AR: Listen, Hunter, you seem way too confident just because you've got a Money in the Bank briefcase. But when's the last time you won a title, or even a major match. I'll get my rematch next week on Acceleration and I'll take back my title, while you stay in your mediocre position in this company.

(Hunter J just smirks)

"Sure sure sure. Whatever you day, Angel I am going to win the world title and regin for ever while you are stuck defending a worthless title. But hey I am gonna mian event Bound 2 death, and not you!"

{Ramon Rocque approaches them both from the side with a slight grin on his face as he looks from one to the other}

Ramon Rocque

Looks like I found myself the losers circle and if you can't comprehend what that means just like Tiger Boy then you both obviously deserved to lose
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 am

Created Developement Wrestling >> "A Heretic Storm, Jayden's Surprise, Yusuf Ali's Time"

1. Michael Adams is seen watching the CDW event in his office when Yusuf Ali enters the room with a smug look on his face. Yusuf grabs Adams by the throat and says that tonight in the main event he will make a statement by defeating Matt Xtreme.

2. A team of security guards are assembled in the backstage area and a ringleader shouts out to the group; ‘Dan Maskell is in the building – take him down boys.

3. In one of the most intense opening contests in recent history, Hardcore Demon def. Kevin Irvine at 10:59 via the Tombstone Piledriver. Irvine failed to capitalise on several match winning opportunities and Hardcore Demon was surprisingly on the back foot for a long period of time in this match, but Demon struck at the right time and collected the hard fought victory.

4. Harry Jones is seen coaching Jayden Robertson in the backstage area, teaching Robertson some pointers on his high flying maneuvers. Harry wishes Jayden good luck for his upcoming match against Charlie Bernham.

5. After CDW returned from a commercial break, Charlie Bernham was already in the ring, waiting for Jayden Robertson to make his entrance. ‘Thunderstruck’ by AC/DC begins to play over the PA system and the fans go into a frenzy, hoping to see their favourite rookie in action. As Robertson posed at the top of the stage, a pyrotechnic missile shot down onto him. Dan Maskell’s theme music started playing and ‘The Heretic’ himself emerged from the backstage area himself holding a can of spray paint. The fanatics surprisingly cheered for Dan as he tagged the word ‘Heretic’ in the middle of the CDW ring. Charlie left ringside and let Dan have his moment with the CDW fans. As security emerged from behind the curtain, a wall of fire flared up from the entrance ramp. Maskell grabbed hold of a microphone and began to cuss out CWW as he retreated through the crowd.

6. A doctor reports that Jayden suffered minor burns from the fireworks and that he will be back in action next week.

7. Jeff Nowell cuts a promo, saying that he will not be eliminated in two weeks time. Nowell makes an open challenge to Hardcore Demon for next week’s CDW!

8. In an absolute war, Matt Xtreme def. Yusuf Ali at 20:43, making Ali tap out to the Cattle Mutilation. Yusuf may not have won this match, but he definitely earned the respect of Xtreme by nearly defeating the Revolution superstar on more than one occasion.

This weeks rankings are;

1. Charlie Bernham
2. Jayden Robertson
3. Yusuf Ali
4. Jeff Nowell
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

OT: Mitch can we have a CDW Championship?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 am

[The whole arena is pitch black, the crowd is buzzing. The tron lights up and a video plays. It shows, Riff Radley nailing a DDT on Evans on the outside, and getting back into the ring for the count out victory. The screen then goes blank again. Then words appear, “Never again….” “It all changes right now!”]

[‘Remember the name’ by Fort Minor booms out, the crowd roars as “The Classic” Kevin Evans comes out on to the stage. He is wearing his fighting gear, and is also wearing sunnies and his title is around his waist. He scans the crowd and smiles before walking down the ramp and slapping the hands with fans and walking around ringside and slapping their hands before he walks over to the rings guys and shake their hands and whispers something to the bell ringer before taking a mike]

The Classic//Kevin Evans//The Classic

[Evans looks at the bell ringer and he rings the bell Evans looks down with an evil smirk, he cracks his neck and lifts his head slowly before laughing into the mike]
“Riff Radley, you of all people BEAT me… How could that happen? It was all planned in my head; you would not get a chance to even fight me in that match, I was going to destroy you, send you down to hell, never to be seen again, but somehow I was out by one thing in my thinking, I didn’t think you would use the outside, so I left it out of my thinking, but now I know I made a mistake, and that will never happen again….”

[The crowd is in utter shock as they listen to this very different Kevin Evans]

“As you can see, I am the current Cruiser Weight Champion, I have held this title for a while now and I must say this title reign is getting pretty boring for me. No one is stepping up to plate and challenge me for it. But I am sick of it. I am sick of people over looking this title and me of course, so I am issuing, no I am ordering this to happen, Riff you and I go one on one for this title. I want prove that no one looks over Kevin Evans no more. I am going to prove that no one says Kevin Evans has lost his touch, he is no longer the most dangerous man in wrestling, that all changes and it changes right now! I am going to destroy Riff; I am going to make a statement out of him.”

[Kevin Evans stares right into the camera; you can see the hate in his eyes]

“Riff, you have finally pissed me off, well done on that. But that is the worst mistake of your little career to piss me off! I am going to tear you to threads and stomp your head in. I want make sure you never show your face on Rev ever AGAIN! I don’t care if you go to War after this match as that is not my problem, but while you are on this show, you are my problem. But I will give you one chance to back out of this match….”

[Evans looks at his watch before looking at the stage, before smirking]

“You had your chance, Riff now prepare for hell on earth, and I am going to tear you apart limb by limb. I will make sure scream in pain as I stomp your head in which is music to my ears… I bet you are scared now, but this your own fault, Riff. You have awaken the beast, known as “The Classic” Kevin Evans, you’re not wiggling you’re way out of this match, you’re trapped now. Your my prey, the victim. I am going to enjoy this Riff, I hope you do…”

[Evans bows his head as the bell rings and Evans lifts his head and you see him smiling again, the crowd is very confused about what they just saw. Kevin lifts the title high into the air before leaving the ring and going backstage with ‘Remember the name’ booming out.]

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am

OOC:

Feedback, don't mind if you say this sucked, trying to improve.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 am

Best RP you've ever done, nice one man.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Thank you. I will keep proving, but thanks man, means a lot.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

OFF: I see where you're taking Evans man, instead of (Festus's condition) you go from a cheerful bloke to a man who you would not like to cross in a dark alley or even in broad daylight nice one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

OFF: I see where you're taking Evans man, instead of (Festus's condition) you go from a cheerful bloke to a man who you would not like to cross in a dark alley or even in broad daylight nice one

Thanks man, I owe Dan a big thank you for giving the idea.

But yea thanks man.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

*Josh Polson sits in his locker room, focusing all of his thoughts into one big ball to unleash on Hardcore Pulveriser at Battle Ground*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson sits in his locker room, focusing all of his thoughts into one big ball to unleash on Hardcore Pulveriser at Battle Ground*

(Kevin Evans walks into Polson room)

"hey man! What you doing?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

*Polson opens his eyes and looks up, smiling*
Josh: Not much man, just doing a bit of meditation, hey i saw that promo you did earlier good god that was scary... in a cool way
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Not much man, just doing a bit of meditation, hey i saw that promo you did earlier good god that was scary... in a cool way

(Kevin Evans smiles)

"All I remember, is me going out to the ring and the bell ringing. I don't remember anything I said. So it was scary? How scary? I am trying remember now."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans smiles)

"All I remember, is me going out to the ring and the bell ringing. I don't remember anything I said. So it was scary? How scary? I am trying remember now."
*Josh frowns, standing up to get a better look at him*
Josh:... You honestly don't remember? Well the main point that came from it is that Kevin Evans will be overlooked no more
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans smiles)

Josh:... You honestly don't remember? Well the main point that came from it is that Kevin Evans will be overlooked no more

"Oh? I said that? Damn, I don't remember that. I must be losing it again. Do you think I have alter ego?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:08 pm

The crowd start to boo heavily as the Mexican Mafia enter their sight, with Peste and Guerra raising their Undisputed Tag Team titles in the air on each side of their leader, Angel Rodriguez. Surprisingly, Angel turns to his team mates and urges tham to go backstage, which they do rather gingerly. Now alone, Rodriguez strides down to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope, before grabbing a microphone of Tony Chimel and adressing the audience.

AR:I am a 3 time Acceleration champion, and I've only been in this company for 7 months. So when I hear people like Hunter J say that I'm not good enough to defeat Mark 'Razor' Jones, I say to them believe what you want, because I will win back the title next Friday on Acceleration. Mark, you may be the first ever man to pin the great one, El Nino Maravilla, but I am faster, stronger and better than I was back then, and if it wasn't for Jake Lyndon, you wouldn't have been able to win the title on Friday. And that brings me to Jake Lyndon.

The crowd cheer as they hear their Revolution Heavyweight champion's name, causing a scowl from Angel. Needless to say, he carries on regardless.

AR:Jake, you might be puzzled as to why I got rid of Peste and Guerra. It's because I don't want you to have any reason to decline an invitation to come into the ring with me, face to face, and tell me why you interfered in my Acceleration title match this Friday. Lyndon, get here now.

Rodriguez lowers the mic as he waits for Lyndon to come down and meet him in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Expect a reply soon Jerishows
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Off: I'll reply to John tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Jerishows wrote:

The crowd start to boo heavily as the Mexican Mafia enter their sight, with Peste and Guerra raising their Undisputed Tag Team titles in the air on each side of their leader, Angel Rodriguez. Surprisingly, Angel turns to his team mates and urges tham to go backstage, which they do rather gingerly. Now alone, Rodriguez strides down to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope, before grabbing a microphone of Tony Chimel and adressing the audience.

AR:I am a 3 time Acceleration champion, and I've only been in this company for 7 months. So when I hear people like Hunter J say that I'm not good enough to defeat Mark 'Razor' Jones, I say to them believe what you want, because I will win back the title next Friday on Acceleration. Mark, you may be the first ever man to pin the great one, El Nino Maravilla, but I am faster, stronger and better than I was back then, and if it wasn't for Jake Lyndon, you wouldn't have been able to win the title on Friday. And that brings me to Jake Lyndon.

The crowd cheer as they hear their Revolution Heavyweight champion's name, causing a scowl from Angel. Needless to say, he carries on regardless.

AR:Jake, you might be puzzled as to why I got rid of Peste and Guerra. It's because I don't want you to have any reason to decline an invitation to come into the ring with me, face to face, and tell me why you interfered in my Acceleration title match this Friday. Lyndon, get here now.

Rodriguez lowers the mic as he waits for Lyndon to come down and meet him in the ring.

["Welcome to the Masquerade" blasts and the crowd goes insane as "Revolution World Heavyweight Champion" Jake Lyndon walks to the stage with his belt firmly around his waist. He has a mic in hand and begins twirling it around in his hand as he makes his way to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope before pulling himself to his feet as Rodriguez stares him down. He casually strolls over to A-Rod before raising the mic]

Jake Lyndon Alright then Angel, let's get a few things clear, firstly, I honestly couldn't care less if Peste and Guerra are out here or not because, as shown by this thing around my waste, I'm simply put the best this brand, this company and this industry has to offer, so next time, feel free to bring your little lap dogs out here with you because first I'll put my foot through their heads, then I'll shove it up your arse!

[The crowd pop]

As for why I cost you the Acceleration title, well it's simple, I don't want you saying that that piece shit title didn't allow you concentrate on our match 100% in the lead up to it, and that's why you lost. Because let's face it, you're going to lose!
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am

John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans smiles)

"Oh? I said that? Damn, I don't remember that. I must be losing it again. Do you think I have alter ego?"
Josh: Hmm hard to say at this point let's see if this is a one-off or if indeed it's an alter-ego but i sorta understand where you were coming from
*Josh goes to his bag and pulls out his defunct X-Division Title*
Josh: All the time i had this no one challenged me for it
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans smiles)

Josh: Hmm hard to say at this point let's see if this is a one-off or if indeed it's an alter-ego but i sorta understand where you were coming from
Danny D walks by

Danny: Just like you two, I was overlooked. but no longer. because I actually did something about it. I didn't talk about doing it, I did it. And that's the difference between me and you two.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 am

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
OT: Mitch can we have a CDW Championship?

Off: I was thinking of having that for next season.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 am

SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans smiles)

Danny D walks by

Danny: Just like you two, I was overlooked. but no longer. because I actually did something about it. I didn't talk about doing it, I did it. And that's the difference between me and you two.
Josh: Hey nice to see ya again Dan, but it's more to me less of being overlooked and more of actually being in a storyline
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

["Welcome to the Masquerade" blasts and the crowd goes insane as "Revolution World Heavyweight Champion" Jake Lyndon walks to the stage with his belt firmly around his waist. He has a mic in hand and begins twirling it around in his hand as he makes his way to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope before pulling himself to his feet as Rodriguez stares him down. He casually strolls over to A-Rod before raising the mic]

Jake Lyndon Alright then Angel, let's get a few things clear, firstly, I honestly couldn't care less if Peste and Guerra are out here or not because, as shown by this thing around my waste, I'm simply put the best this brand, this company and this industry has to offer, so next time, feel free to bring your little lap dogs out here with you because first I'll put my foot through their heads, then I'll shove it up your arse!

[The crowd pop]

As for why I cost you the Acceleration title, well it's simple, I don't want you saying that that piece shit title didn't allow you concentrate on our match 100% in the lead up to it, and that's why you lost. Because let's face it, you're going to lose!

AR:Lyndon, let me tell you a little something. You're not the first person to go into a match with me, expecting to get a victory, because you're expecting a victory, right? I'm too green, too inexperienced, right? People thought I was too green and too inexperienced to win the Road to the Throne tournament, but I did it. People thought I was too green and too inexperienced to win the Acceleration title as quickly as I earned a title shot, but I did that too. And now you're the same person. You're one of the doubters. But listen here, Lyndon, ever since I was born, I was a winner. I was an undefeated collegiate wrestler in Mexico City, I was an undefeated amateur wrestler and you can count the times I've been pinned or made to submit here in CWW on your fingers. I will defeat you at Battle Ground, no matter what the stipulation for our match is going to be, and I'm going to do my country proud by winning the Heavyweight championship, or I'm going to die trying.

Rodriguez stands back, a little out of breath, even the crowd giving out a very slight cheer for the impassioned speech of A-Rod.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:02 am

Jerishows wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

[The crowd pop]

AR:Lyndon, let me tell you a little something. You're not the first person to go into a match with me, expecting to get a victory, because you're expecting a victory, right? I'm too green, too inexperienced, right? People thought I was too green and too inexperienced to win the Road to the Throne tournament, but I did it. People thought I was too green and too inexperienced to win the Acceleration title as quickly as I earned a title shot, but I did that too. And now you're the same person. You're one of the doubters. But listen here, Lyndon, ever since I was born, I was a winner. I was an undefeated collegiate wrestler in Mexico City, I was an undefeated amateur wrestler and you can count the times I've been pinned or made to submit here in CWW on your fingers. I will defeat you at Battle Ground, no matter what the stipulation for our match is going to be, and I'm going to do my country proud by winning the Heavyweight championship, or I'm going to die trying.

Rodriguez stands back, a little out of breath, even the crowd giving out a very slight cheer for the impassioned speech of A-Rod.

Jake Lyndon Well damn, I hope you've got life insurance because come the end of Battle Ground you're gonna be six feet under pushing up daisies because the fact of the matter you're just like everyone else that comes to Revolution. For over a year now this has been my brand and not matter what, it's always going to be my brand. I'm the champion, because I'm the best! All you other little accolades make you good, no doubt, but what they don't make you, is the best, because that's me! You can talk about representing your country but not you, not Hunter J, not Harry Jones, not Dan Maskell, no one, can touch me. So I wouldn't be getting to excited about this match if I was you, because it may seem like a dream right now, but when you're flat on your back in the centre of the ring, me covering you, 1 ... 2 ... 3, it's going to turn into a nightmare real quick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next