The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

*Josh Polson walks backstage ready for WAR*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 am

Chris James is walking around the arena
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 am

Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Ban715

Harry Jones arrives at the arena and prepares to cut a promo.

{Sammy Steel walks up to Harry from behind and taps him on the shoulder, Which makes him turn around to see Sammy standing in front of him with the Global Championship sitting around his waist}

I remember back when you were in charge of The Embassy with our General Manager Danny D by your side until he chose to become the good guy while you stayed the bad guy. Now he's back and the roles are around the other way this time... It's funny how things change overtime much like with me going from one belt to another and you doing what you Should've done a long time ago
Harry Jones: "Danny D is a great wrestler, but he is a complete idiot who is going to run this company to the ground. I'd got on his good side now, Sammy, because soon enough he will simply give you the good ol' future endeavour speech...unless you are willing to suck up to him and totally degrade yourself."
Danny D walks up.

Danny D: Ahh, Harry Jones, making up lies since the day he was born. saying he did not need his deadbeat daddy. saying that he is the greatest. but my favorite is him saying that i will make a man who has worked his ass off to get where he is at degrade himself. Sammy, when i was the embassy manager, i had my doubts on whether you could make it in this company. hell, harry has his doubts, but he needed more people to help him, because he couldn't do it by himself. But you worked as hard as you could, and you succeeded, you won the Global Championship. When I first debuted in professional wrestling, I believed from the start that it was my destiny to succeed, and i did succeed. Just like you. This has nothing to do with you or anybody else but me and Harry Jones, because Harry Jones tries to claim that he knows what you are going through, but he just wants to hold on to you like a little finger puppet. he tries to twist everything so that I am the bad guy. But in reality, Jones is the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

{Sammy Steel walks up to Harry from behind and taps him on the shoulder, Which makes him turn around to see Sammy standing in front of him with the Global Championship sitting around his waist}

I remember back when you were in charge of The Embassy with our General Manager Danny D by your side until he chose to become the good guy while you stayed the bad guy. Now he's back and the roles are around the other way this time... It's funny how things change overtime much like with me going from one belt to another and you doing what you Should've done a long time ago
Harry Jones: "Danny D is a great wrestler, but he is a complete idiot who is going to run this company to the ground. I'd got on his good side now, Sammy, because soon enough he will simply give you the good ol' future endeavour speech...unless you are willing to suck up to him and totally degrade yourself."
Danny D walks up.

Danny D: Ahh, Harry Jones, making up lies since the day he was born. saying he did not need his deadbeat daddy. saying that he is the greatest. but my favorite is him saying that i will make a man who has worked his ass off to get where he is at degrade himself. Sammy, when i was the embassy manager, i had my doubts on whether you could make it in this company. hell, harry has his doubts, but he needed more people to help him, because he couldn't do it by himself. But you worked as hard as you could, and you succeeded, you won the Global Championship. When I first debuted in professional wrestling, I believed from the start that it was my destiny to succeed, and i did succeed. Just like you. This has nothing to do with you or anybody else but me and Harry Jones, because Harry Jones tries to claim that he knows what you are going through, but he just wants to hold on to you like a little finger puppet. he tries to twist everything so that I am the bad guy. But in reality, Jones is the bad guy.

Sammy Steel

Danny I am an independent person, so I'm not going to be persuaded by Harry to change myself and the same goes for you. I'll listen to what you both have to say, but I won't put who I am in danger just too satisfy one of you in your rivalry with each other and like you said, this is between the two of you, but I've got to say this... you are both legends of the business and have succeeded far more than others, but there is those who are on their way to that stage like me as they are making their way up the ladder to get on the status you guys are both on and I know that's going to take a long time and I'll have to train even harder than before, but I am committed to making it far in this company, so that I may be a figure remembered for being a legend like you guys... I want everyone to remember the name Sammy Steel and I'll do that by leaving my mark like I did, when I blew a fireball into the face of Harry here
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:38 am

Sam I Am wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Danny D walks up.

Sammy Steel

Danny I am an independent person, so I'm not going to be persuaded by Harry to change myself and the same goes for you. I'll listen to what you both have to say, but I won't put who I am in danger just too satisfy one of you in your rivalry with each other and like you said, this is between the two of you, but I've got to say this... you are both legends of the business and have succeeded far more than others, but there is those who are on their way to that stage like me as they are making their way up the ladder to get on the status you guys are both on and I know that's going to take a long time and I'll have to train even harder than before, but I am committed to making it far in this company, so that I may be a figure remembered for being a legend like you guys... I want everyone to remember the name Sammy Steel and I'll do that by leaving my mark like I did, when I blew a fireball into the face of Harry here
Danny D: See, that's why i like you. you stay out of other people's business. you focus on yourself. you work your ass off. you even mentioned fire, nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Danny D walks up.

Sammy Steel

Danny D: See, that's why i like you. you stay out of other people's business. you focus on yourself. you work your ass off. you even mentioned fire, nice touch.
Harry Jones: "Sammy, get out of here now. We can talk later."

Sammy nods and walks away.

Harry Jones: "Danny, you bring up EFNW as if it matters in CWW; but it doesn't. If you think that you can assault my good friend Michael and then parade your ugly face around the hallway, then you need some sense to be beaten into you. If you want to victimise my father then I think there is something you need to know. When you debuted in EFNW he saw a talented wrestler who had an astounding amount of potential in the world's biggest promotion, but he later found out about your alter-ego. I like to call him 'Bitch Danny'. You are a great wrestler and there will never be anybody like you, but your mannerisms and self deluded bickering attitude was your ultimate demise. Outside of the ring you constantly bitched at the wrestlers, the backstage members and even my father. Ever since you have arrived on Revolution you have done nothing but try to set me back in my plan to rise to the top; and I am not going to lie, you have done a pretty decent job. You have cost me an opportunity at the Revolution Heavyweight Championship and you have sheepishly blackmailed Shane McMahon into becoming to Revolution Heavyweight Championship. I want you to ask yourself a question; will your new role of general manager be enough to put an end to my defiant career? Will Harry Jones finally hang up the boots? The answer is no, I will not fall into your terrorism. I will continue to fight for the CWW Universe and nothing will be able to stop me. You can walk around in your ten thousand dollar suits and eat your big bagels, but while you are doing what you do best, I will be doing what I do best; entertaining the fans. I love these people and I love this industry. You can use your newfound power to put me in a match against two opponents, or even twenty opponents, but no matter how hard I am knocked down; I will get up again, twice the man that I was before. Karma will eventually catch up to you and kick you in the balls. And that happens, I will be there to punt you in the head as you desperately attempt to find your feet.”

Jones angrily stares at Danny, not daring to break eye contact.

OT: So you're not going to complain anymore?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Danny D walks up.

Sammy Steel

Harry Jones: "Sammy, get out of here now. We can talk later."

Sammy nods and walks away.

Harry Jones: "Danny, you bring up EFNW as if it matters in CWW; but it doesn't. If you think that you can assault my good friend Michael and then parade your ugly face around the hallway, then you need some sense to be beaten into you. If you want to victimise my father then I think there is something you need to know. When you debuted in EFNW he saw a talented wrestler who had an astounding amount of potential in the world's biggest promotion, but he later found out about your alter-ego. I like to call him 'Bitch Danny'. You are a great wrestler and there will never be anybody like you, but your mannerisms and self deluded bickering attitude was your ultimate demise. Outside of the ring you constantly bitched at the wrestlers, the backstage members and even my father. Ever since you have arrived on Revolution you have done nothing but try to set me back in my plan to rise to the top; and I am not going to lie, you have done a pretty decent job. You have cost me an opportunity at the Revolution Heavyweight Championship and you have sheepishly blackmailed Shane McMahon into becoming to Revolution Heavyweight Championship. I want you to ask yourself a question; will your new role of general manager be enough to put an end to my defiant career? Will Harry Jones finally hang up the boots? The answer is no, I will not fall into your terrorism. I will continue to fight for the CWW Universe and nothing will be able to stop me. You can walk around in your ten thousand dollar suits and eat your big bagels, but while you are doing what you do best, I will be doing what I do best; entertaining the fans. I love these people and I love this industry. You can use your newfound power to put me in a match against two opponents, or even twenty opponents, but no matter how hard I am knocked down; I will get up again, twice the man that I was before. Karma will eventually catch up to you and kick you in the balls. And that happens, I will be there to punt you in the head as you desperately attempt to find your feet.”

Jones angrily stares at Danny, not daring to break eye contact.

OT: So you're not going to complain anymore?
Danny: Look who's talking about EFNW now. i decided to talk about the future, and what do you do? you talk about the past, you talk about all the bad stuff i have done. but what about the bad stuff you have done, harry? nope, you don't wanna talk about your past. you've made your apologies, huh? then stop living in the past. And you try to play this super hero attitude, but you know what i see? I see a coward in those eyes. I see a man who is one bad injury away from being on the shelf forever. I see a man who can't take the schedule, can't take being away from his kid, his wife. A man tired, a man truly tired of his schedule. you don't have to fight me harry. I know you want to walk out of those doors. I won't stop you, Harry. I will tear up your contract and never speak of you again. I will treat you like Gail Kim wants to be treated by WWE. I know you want to leave harry.

Danny steps aside and waits, but Harry doesn't move a muscle.

Danny: Fine, Harry, suit yourself. You don't give up, but I don't either. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some paperwork for Battle Ground to work through.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 am

Micheaux Jackson enters the arena on his first day in the company. he bumps into a fellow War talent.

tbc by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 am

Harry Jones: “So this is the new Danny Dominic, huh? I would spit on you to show you my utter disapproval, but that you do not deserve such a generous gesture. We have all our own unique legacies, but the only thing that matters is our destiny. My destiny is to once again be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion and the face of Wednesday Night Revolution. When people look back on my career they will see a man who continued to work his arse off to put all of his earnings towards his family and his charity. When people look back at my career they will see a man who sacrificed his body to give the fans their moneys worth. When people look at my career they will see a champion; and I don’t need no belt to reinforce that. When people look back at your career, they will see nothing. Nothing but a man who never had the balls to test his true potential as a wrestler. You are not a champion and you are definitely not a wrestler. You are just a manipulative douche bag who spent his entire career behind a desk in order to hide that fact that he does not have any dedication whatsoever compared to each and every wrestler in the locker room. You are a coward now, and you will always be a coward, Danny. I am not a coward, and I will never turn my back on the fans.”

As Harry turns to leave, Danny says something.

OT: Imma let you get the last word in. Before you say anything, that was a promo based on pure anger; nothing to do with being a heel.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones: “So this is the new Danny Dominic, huh? I would spit on you to show you my utter disapproval, but that you do not deserve such a generous gesture. We have all our own unique legacies, but the only thing that matters is our destiny. My destiny is to once again be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion and the face of Wednesday Night Revolution. When people look back on my career they will see a man who continued to work his arse off to put all of his earnings towards his family and his charity. When people look back at my career they will see a man who sacrificed his body to give the fans their moneys worth. When people look at my career they will see a champion; and I don’t need no belt to reinforce that. When people look back at your career, they will see nothing. Nothing but a man who never had the balls to test his true potential as a wrestler. You are not a champion and you are definitely not a wrestler. You are just a manipulative douche bag who spent his entire career behind a desk in order to hide that fact that he does not have any dedication whatsoever compared to each and every wrestler in the locker room. You are a coward now, and you will always be a coward, Danny. I am not a coward, and I will never turn my back on the fans.”

OT: Imma let you get the last word in. Before you say anything, that was a promo based on pure anger; nothing to do with being a heel.
Danny: Harry, you say that you worked your ass off, how did you work your ass off? by let your daddy give you opportunity after opportunity? I, I worked my ass off. I grew up on the streets of Detroit, I spent every last dime i had, not for a place to sleep, but to get a spot in a wrestling school. I worked my ass off in that wrestling school to make it to small time promotions, until finally, i caught the eye of someone. your daddy. he gave me a shot. i worked my ass off after that just to get to the spot that you attained from the opening of the doors. and it took me 2 years. 2 fuckin years to get to your spot. then i still had to work, until, i got into a plane crash. i still payed extra money to fly everywhere for efnw and cww in a wheelchair so that I could help your ass out. I then work my ass off to get function back in my body. I work my ass off just so i could stand for a few seconds. I then worked my ass off so that i could get back in top physical form. i ask for my release so i can continue working, and then you call weak or not giving a fuck about this company. you sir, do not give a fuck about this company if you can't see a man who is trying his hardest to come back from a life threatening injury. I become a gm so that i can scope out the talent, while still working my ass off to get to the physical shape that i was in before the plane crash. and you call me a coward? a coward is a man who verbally abuses a man who can't fight back. a coward is a man who trashes another man who has worked his heart out just to be able to stand up and walk to his office. A coward is a man who blames other people on his mistakes. you are a coward, now let me go to my fucking office before i have to forcibly remove you from the building.

Danny heads back to his office to do some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 am

The Mexican Mafia arrive, preparing for this major Battle Ground week
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Danny: Harry, you say that you worked your ass off, how did you work your ass off? by let your daddy give you opportunity after opportunity? I, I worked my ass off. I grew up on the streets of Detroit, I spent every last dime i had, not for a place to sleep, but to get a spot in a wrestling school. I worked my ass off in that wrestling school to make it to small time promotions, until finally, i caught the eye of someone. your daddy. he gave me a shot. i worked my ass off after that just to get to the spot that you attained from the opening of the doors. and it took me 2 years. 2 fuckin years to get to your spot. then i still had to work, until, i got into a plane crash. i still payed extra money to fly everywhere for efnw and cww in a wheelchair so that I could help your ass out. I then work my ass off to get function back in my body. I work my ass off just so i could stand for a few seconds. I then worked my ass off so that i could get back in top physical form. i ask for my release so i can continue working, and then you call weak or not giving a fuck about this company. you sir, do not give a fuck about this company if you can't see a man who is trying his hardest to come back from a life threatening injury. I become a gm so that i can scope out the talent, while still working my ass off to get to the physical shape that i was in before the plane crash. and you call me a coward? a coward is a man who verbally abuses a man who can't fight back. a coward is a man who trashes another man who has worked his heart out just to be able to stand up and walk to his office. A coward is a man who blames other people on his mistakes. you are a coward, now let me go to my fucking office before i have to forcibly remove you from the building.

Danny heads back to his office to do some paperwork.
Harry Jones shouts out after Dominic.

Harry Jones: "Oh boy, just wait Friday night..."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am

War Results (8/8/2011):
Live in Houston, TX

1. Matt Dean opened the show to talk about Battle Ground this Saturday in San Antonio. Dustin Shore, The Camp of Chase & Azazel made their presences felt in this segment, with Matt Dean settling the disputes of the 5 superstars by making 2 huge matches for tonight: Azazel & Criss Menace vs Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs in a Tag Team Match & Dustin Shore vs Mosaic. Hardcore Demon stood in the rafters

M1. Omega defeated Josh Polson at 9:45 via pinfall with the 100% Bomb following a distraction from Josh's Battle Ground opponent, Hardcore Pulveriser. After the match had reached it's conclusion, Pulveriser pummeled Josh with a steel chair, sending him a clear message for this Saturday's match.

2. Mark "Razor" Jones cut a promo regarding his tag team match at Battle Ground against Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs, then spoke about his 3 choices for partners.

3. Josh Matthews tried to get a word from Hardcore Pulveriser after his beatdown on Josh with a steel chair, but Pulveriser shoved Josh down & kept walking.

M2. Chris James defeated The Avenger at 2:22 via pinfall after a Spinebuster.

4. Azazel spoke about Battle Ground & that the fans are going to vote him in to face Hardcore Demon for the CWW Championship at the PPV, because it is a dream match that the fans want to see.

5. Jim Ross & Todd Grisham spoke about the voting for Battle Ground, which will end this Thursday.

M3. Azazel & Criss Menace defeated Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs at 14:22 via DQ after Mosaic came out & booted Criss in the face when he was attempting The Epidemic on Calvin. The Camp of Chase began to beatdown Criss & Azazel, until Mark "Razor" Jones ran out with a steel chair & chased The Camp of Chase away from the ring.

6. The next CWW Pay Per View after Battle Ground, called Brought to Destiny, was hyped.

7. Santiago Del Rosario spoke about Battle Ground this Saturday, hoping that he is voted in as the partner for Mark "Razor" Jones against Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs.

M4. Santiago Del Rosario defeated Christian Storm in a Non-Title Match at 8:23 via pinfall after a Sunset Flip Powerbomb off the top rope.

8. Dustin Shore spoke about his upcoming match with Mosaic, saying that he should not be in this match before Battle Ground this Saturday & guaranteed that he will leave San Antonio this Saturday as CWW Champion.

9. The Camp of Chase were seen attacking someone else backstage, but it turned out to actually be 2 people & they were The Perfect Name Society. The Camp of Chase brutalized the tag team, until both were unconscious.

ME. Dustin Shore defeated Mosaic at 18:21 via DQ when Jordan Chase & Calvin Hobbs attacked Dustin. Azazel ran out to the ring & began attacking everyone left & right, but The Camp of Chase turned the tables on him & brutalized him & Dustin. Mark "Razor" Jones ran out to attack The Camp of Chase & help out his friend Azazel, but The Camp of Chase eventually turned the tables on him as well. As The Camp of Chase continued the beatdown, the lights went out. When they returned, Hardcore Demon stood in the ring in the corner, staring at all 3 members of The Camp of Chase. Demon stared down The Camp of Chase as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 am

"The Retrospective" Harry Jones nods his head after watching a solid edition of Monday Night War.

OT: Wanted to introduce the new nickname.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage holding a damp cloth to hi head not even bothering to get it looked at*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 am

(Kevin Evans is seen staring into the distance, he seems to be in deep thought)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 am

"The Retrospective" Harry Jones is seen chillin' on a sofa.

OT: Making use of the new nickname Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 am

Azazel is sitting backstage relaxing after getting his ass handed to him on War.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 am

RED wrote:

Azazel is sitting backstage relaxing after getting his ass handed to him on War.
*Josh Polson limps past him*
Josh: You copped a beating too huh?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel looks at Josh.
"If you watched War you shouldn't be asking."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Chris James walking around smiling about his victory but going to cut a promo later on.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 am

(Hunter J is seen in gym getting ready for Rev tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am

(Kevin Evans is seen sitting alone in the hallway he seems to be in a trance of some sort.)
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am

Micheaux Jackson chillin out backstage after watching war, when a war person sees him.

tbc by anyone.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

RED wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel looks at Josh.
"If you watched War you shouldn't be asking."
Josh: Forgive me, i had my skull caved in by Hardcore Pulveriser again so i was kinda preoccupied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next