The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is still trying to do the new move in gym)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans has crew members cornered and is threating them.)

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

Riff Radley: And here I was thinking this side of you would be smarter.

(Kevin Evans turns and stares at Riff)

"Well, Riff, this WAS you're fault bring me to the surface and leaving me like that, It is not wise to let me lose backstage, because i will go on the rampage as you can see I have started."

*Riff hops off his crate and grabs his title, slinging it over his shoulder.*

Riff Radley: I did it thinking you'd be more of a challenge. I didn't exactly mean a challenge for the security gaurds.

*Riff looks at the groaning security gaurd in the corner.*

Riff Radley: I guess it's exceptable though. As long as you can show this ruthelesness in the ring, I'm fine.

(Kevin Evans smirks before walking towards Riff)

"Riff, it sounds like you have a massive death wish, you really want to go toe to toe with me when I am this pissed off? Riff you will not live when we get in the ring, but you brought this on yourself, you ready for the pain and hurt?"

*Riff shrugs.*

Riff Radley: I wouldn't call it a death wish. More of a wish for glory. If management sees how well I do against crazy Kevin Evans, I'll get more chances.

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Oh trust me when I am done with you, management will never even think to put you on the card.. I am going to kill you Riff, you can count on that..."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 am

Hazza wrote:
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 Ban715

Harry Jones arrives at the arena and prepares to cut a promo.

{Sammy Steel walks up to Harry from behind and taps him on the shoulder, Which makes him turn around to see Sammy standing in front of him with the Global Championship sitting around his waist}

I remember back when you were in charge of The Embassy with our General Manager Danny D by your side until he chose to become the good guy while you stayed the bad guy. Now he's back and the roles are around the other way this time... It's funny how things change overtime much like with me going from one belt to another and you doing what you Should've done a long time ago

Last edited by Sam I Am on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 Ezekiel-Jackson-wwe-superstar-5

Azazel arrives
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

{Mark "Razor" Jones is standing in the hallway with the Acceleration Championship placed on his shoulder, when he see's Azazel walk though the front door of the arena, so he decides to make his way over to him and pat him on the back}

Mark "Razor" Jones

Hardcore Demon's biggest fan, It's good to see you my friend and man has it been a while since I've talked to you... Well that's probably because I've been busy getting my hands on gold like the one on my shoulder and you've been busy getting yourself in contention for the CWW Championship. Hopefully the fans pick you to face Demon at Battle Ground and then that belt of which I formerly possessed can be yours to hold, if you pull out the win
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

{Sammy Steel walks up to Harry from behind and taps him on the shoulder, Which makes him turn around to see Sammy standing in front of him with the Global Championship sitting around his waist}

I remember back when you were in charge of The Embassy with our General Manager Danny D by your side until he chose to become the good guy while you stayed the bad guy. Now he's back and the roles are around the other way this time... It's funny how things change overtime much like with me going from one belt to another and you doing what you Should've done a long time ago
Harry Jones: "Danny D is a great wrestler, but he is a complete idiot who is going to run this company to the ground. I'd got on his good side now, Sammy, because soon enough he will simply give you the good ol' future endeavour speech...unless you are willing to suck up to him and totally degrade yourself."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 am

Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

{Mark "Razor" Jones is standing in the hallway with the Acceleration Championship placed on his shoulder, when he see's Azazel walk though the front door of the arena, so he decides to make his way over to him and pat him on the back}

Mark "Razor" Jones

Hardcore Demon's biggest fan, It's good to see you my friend and man has it been a while since I've talked to you... Well that's probably because I've been busy getting my hands on gold like the one on my shoulder and you've been busy getting yourself in contention for the CWW Championship. Hopefully the fans pick you to face Demon at Battle Ground and then that belt of which I formerly possessed can be yours to hold, if you pull out the win

Azazel smirks
"Well thanks champ. I am really looking forward to meeting Hardcore Demon at Battle Ground. I respect the hell out of him. Win, lose or draw it will be a dream match. I know it, he knows it and the fans know it. That's why they will pick me."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 am

RED wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

Mark "Razor" Jones

Azazel smirks
"Well thanks champ. I am really looking forward to meeting Hardcore Demon at Battle Ground. I respect the hell out of him. Win, lose or draw it will be a dream match. I know it, he knows it and the fans know it. That's why they will pick me."

*Dustin Shore comes around the corner, having heard most of the conversation.*

Dustin: Oh yes, I'm sure it would be a great show...perhaps if it wasn't for the CWW Championship. I don't like the idea of having to look between the new guy getting a free title shot or the guy that, honestly, I'd like to see gone from this company. Not when it comes to crowning the champion that represents the company I work so hard for.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 am

Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

Mark "Razor" Jones

Azazel smirks

Dustin: Oh yes, I'm sure it would be a great show...perhaps if it wasn't for the CWW Championship. I don't like the idea of having to look between the new guy getting a free title shot or the guy that, honestly, I'd like to see gone from this company. Not when it comes to crowning the champion that represents the company I work so hard for.

Azazel looks at Dustin.
"Dustin Shore. I understand where you are coming from man but I am not willing to let this opportunity pass me by. I get the chance to compete in an CWW Title match and I also get to step into the ring with My Idol Hardcore Demon. Now I may be a newcomer and you may be a legenday figure in this company but in the end it's all about what the people want to see."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am

Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "Danny D is a great wrestler, but he is a complete idiot who is going to run this company to the ground. I'd got on his good side now, Sammy, because soon enough he will simply give you the good ol' future endeavour speech...unless you are willing to suck up to him and totally degrade yourself."

Sammy Steel

Harry don't worry about me because I won't do anything to cross the boss and I have quite a lot of respect for Danny D as he has given a lot of his time and effort into this industry and I commend him for that, But I will be keeping a close eye on where this company goes from here in the next few weeks and months just to make that I'm not on a sinking ship, so that I can jump over board just in the nick of time or what I prefer... to stick around and turn things in the upward direction, but at the moment I have a lot of faith in those who are in charge, So in my eyes I do not see CWW free falling like you say
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

RED wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

Mark "Razor" Jones

Azazel smirks

Azazel looks at Dustin.
"Dustin Shore. I understand where you are coming from man but I am not willing to let this opportunity pass me by. I get the chance to compete in an CWW Title match and I also get to step into the ring with My Idol Hardcore Demon. Now I may be a newcomer and you may be a legenday figure in this company but in the end it's all about what the people want to see."
Dustin: At Battle Ground, maybe it is about what the fans want. But I haven't become the wrestler that I am by being who the people want me to be. Because, they may watch us, and cheer us or boo us, they may pay our salaries, but in the end none of them have any idea what it takes to be a wrestler, much less a champion.

So honestly, I hope you do win this glorified popularity contest, and the fans get their dream match, because after Battle Ground, I will do what I do best: Earn my title shot through competition, and in the end become a 2-time CWW Champion, whether the fans want it or not, because it is what I have worked for and what I deserve.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am

Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

Mark "Razor" Jones

Azazel smirks

Azazel looks at Dustin.
Dustin: At Battle Ground, maybe it is about what the fans want. But I haven't become the wrestler that I am by being who the people want me to be. Because, they may watch us, and cheer us or boo us, they may pay our salaries, but in the end none of them have any idea what it takes to be a wrestler, much less a champion.

So honestly, I hope you do win this glorified popularity contest, and the fans get their dream match, because after Battle Ground, I will do what I do best: Earn my title shot through competition, and in the end become a 2-time CWW Champion, whether the fans want it or not, because it is what I have worked for and what I deserve.

Azazel folds his arms.
"Well then I'll be waiting for you Dustin. You do deserve a Championship match. So after I win the CWW Title at Battle Ground I will wait for you to challenge me."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

RED wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
RED wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
RED wrote:

Azazel arrives

Mark "Razor" Jones

Azazel smirks

Azazel looks at Dustin.

Azazel folds his arms.
"Well then I'll be waiting for you Dustin. You do deserve a Championship match. So after I win the CWW Title at Battle Ground I will wait for you to challenge me."
*Dustin looks at Azazel oddly, then slowly nods his head.*

Dustin: All right then. Of course, I wouldn't object to the fans voting me in, so we will have to see how Battle Ground plays out, but I won't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

{Mark decides to get involved with the conversation as he stands there listening to them}

Mark "Razor" Jones

Dustin, you may be a legend and all, but do you honestly think that you deserve to be in a Title match for the CWW Championship more than anyone else after just coming back to this company... You left this company because you couldn't keep up with my guys like me, You were running on close to empty and chose to take some time off to get back up to the standards of the old Dustin Shore, but if I'm not mistaken I defended that belt against you during my title reign and beat you, so what makes you think that you're still good enough to beat the almighty Hardcore Demon, if you can't even defeat me

{Mark crosses his arms and waits for Dustin's response}
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 am

Sam I Am wrote:
{Mark decides to get involved with the conversation as he stands there listening to them}

Mark "Razor" Jones

Dustin, you may be a legend and all, but do you honestly think that you deserve to be in a Title match for the CWW Championship more than anyone else after just coming back to this company... You left this company because you couldn't keep up with my guys like me, You were running on close to empty and chose to take some time off to get back up to the standards of the old Dustin Shore, but if I'm not mistaken I defended that belt against you during my title and beat you, so what makes you think that you're still good enough to beat the almighty Hardcore Demon

Dustin: You beat me? The way I recall it, I had you in the center of the ring, crying like a little bitch in my Cloverleaf, ready to tap away your championship, when Arial X came to the ring and got involved, allowing you to catch me by surprise. Not exactly a decisive victory, huh? As to why I deserve a title match...well, I actually won my match at the last pay-per-view. But I don't think you did, did you? No, that would be why Demon is the CWW Champion, wouldn't it? I won't even bother listing my other qualifications...the history of CWW is filled with Dustin Shore's stories.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 am

Oriadon wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

Mark "Razor" Jones

Dustin, you may be a legend and all, but do you honestly think that you deserve to be in a Title match for the CWW Championship more than anyone else after just coming back to this company... You left this company because you couldn't keep up with my guys like me, You were running on close to empty and chose to take some time off to get back up to the standards of the old Dustin Shore, but if I'm not mistaken I defended that belt against you during my title and beat you, so what makes you think that you're still good enough to beat the almighty Hardcore Demon

Dustin: You beat me? The way I recall it, I had you in the center of the ring, crying like a little bitch in my Cloverleaf, ready to tap away your championship, when Arial X came to the ring and got involved, allowing you to catch me by surprise. Not exactly a decisive victory, huh? As to why I deserve a title match...well, I actually won my match at the last pay-per-view. But I don't think you did, did you? No, that would be why Demon is the CWW Champion, wouldn't it? I won't even bother listing my other qualifications...the history of CWW is filled with Dustin Shore's stories.

Mark "Razor" Jones

Just admit it, I was the better man on the day and you beat somebody that has done nothing in this business in a one on one match while I lost the CWW title to Demon in a 6 man elimination match, so obviously things weren't in my favor like they were for you. Plus the only reason I got pinned was because the two idiots that I eliminated in the match called Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs thought they would be smart by further involving themselves with the match by wrongly attacking me, so of course I had to fight back and in the process get pinned for the three count by Mosaic, but if they hasn't attacked me, I would've had a better chance of coming out of the match still CWW Champion and could have been well on my to defending it at Battle Ground... That is now a thing of the past though, which means that I'll I am concerned about is defending this belt I've got, week in and week out, So best of luck to you in the voting Dustin, but I don't see you making it through to face Demon at Battle Ground and everyone else just like me doesn't want to see you do so either

{And with that, Mark swifty turns around and walks past a corner to go out of sight}
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Chris James walking around the arena
OT:RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 pm

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EzekielJackson2

Azazel is seen walking around

Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff Radley sits on a crate, his belt lying next to him, as Kevin corners another crew member, yelling at him. Kevin proceeds to bring a boot to the crew members face, before starting to continue on.*

"Well, Riff, this WAS you're fault bring me to the surface and leaving me like that, It is not wise to let me lose backstage, because i will go on the rampage as you can see I have started."

Riff Radley: I did it thinking you'd be more of a challenge. I didn't exactly mean a challenge for the security gaurds.

Riff Radley: I guess it's exceptable though. As long as you can show this ruthelesness in the ring, I'm fine.

"Riff, it sounds like you have a massive death wish, you really want to go toe to toe with me when I am this pissed off? Riff you will not live when we get in the ring, but you brought this on yourself, you ready for the pain and hurt?"

*Riff shrugs.*

Riff Radley: I wouldn't call it a death wish. More of a wish for glory. If management sees how well I do against crazy Kevin Evans, I'll get more chances.

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"Oh trust me when I am done with you, management will never even think to put you on the card.. I am going to kill you Riff, you can count on that..."

*Riff chuckles and pats the belt on his shoulder.*

Riff Radley: Yeah, ok Kev! I find it hard to believe that if you can't hold on to THIS title! Even against 3 other people! I'd like to see you try, though. I bet a lot of people would like to see you try.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Hazza wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Hazza wrote:

The Perfect Name Society walk up to Jones and Steel, holding flowers and a heart shaped box of chocalates.

Jermaine Event: "What do you mean future endeavoured? He's gonna fire us?"

Hal Ophamer: "Shnikes! We better give these to Danny D instead of just keeping it for ourselves!"

TPNS take off and start running toward Danny D's office, trying to save their jobs from being terminated. They hope that kissing up to Danny D will mask their mediocre skills and keep them on the payroll, because they need these jobs to fund their Dog Grooming Business.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 pm

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff shrugs.*

(Kevin Evans smirks)

Riff Radley: Yeah, ok Kev! I find it hard to believe that if you can't hold on to THIS title! Even against 3 other people! I'd like to see you try, though. I bet a lot of people would like to see you try.

(Evans stands face to face with Riff before lifting him up by his shirt)

"I warned you, you kept pushing me. I was going to let you live, and leave with the title. But now you have crossed the fine line between keeping me sane and craziness, and guess what Riff...."

[Riff gulps as Evans stares at Riff burning a hole into his soul]

"Battle Ground, the most darkest Evans comes out to play. I don't care what match it is but trust me whatever match it is. I will cause you so MUCH pain...All comes to ahead at Battle Ground Riff, I hope you are ready for hell on earth..."

(Evans lets go of Riff and he falls on his ass and Evans smirks at him before leaving)
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff shrugs.*

(Kevin Evans smirks)

"I warned you, you kept pushing me. I was going to let you live, and leave with the title. But now you have crossed the fine line between keeping me sane and craziness, and guess what Riff...."

"Battle Ground, the most darkest Evans comes out to play. I don't care what match it is but trust me whatever match it is. I will cause you so MUCH pain...All comes to ahead at Battle Ground Riff, I hope you are ready for hell on earth..."

(Evans lets go of Riff and he falls on his ass and Evans smirks at him before leaving)

*Riff stands, dusts off his suit, and picks up his title that he had dropped. He thinks for a moment before calling down the hall way to Evans.*

Riff Radley: HEY! YOU DON'T CARE WHAT MATCH IT IS, RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 pm

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:

*Riff shrugs.*

(Kevin Evans smirks)

*Riff stands, dusts off his suit, and picks up his title that he had dropped. He thinks for a moment before calling down the hall way to Evans.*

Riff Radley: HEY! YOU DON'T CARE WHAT MATCH IT IS, RIGHT?

(Evans stops but does not turn around)

"Thats what I said.."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Riff Radley: Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

*Riff walks off to his room, thinking about emailing the new GM.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 pm

(Evans is now sitting in gym)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next