The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: Yow, not too much a fan of the broken nose, but not too bad. And I could've fought back more, but I like it. I can work off this.

*Riff is taken to the medical wing by Kevin Evans only to be driven to the nearest hospital where it is found out that his nose is broken, he has a few broken ribs, and he may have suffered a minor concussion. Riff is currently asleep in the hospital bed.*

[Evans is sitting in on a chair reading a book and keeping an eye on riff]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

(Hunter J is seen getting for a promo, which will answer everything about why he attacked Casey at Battle Ground)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 am

War Results (8/15/2011):

P1. Mark "Razor" Jones, Jayden Robertson & Azazel opened War this week to explain their actions at Battle Ground this past Saturday night, where they brutalized Hardcore Demon in a 3 on 1 mauling. They explained that they weren't just attacking Demon, they were attacking all of CWW, as they believe that CWW have been prejudice & discriminant against people like them ever since the company was born. They said that the 3 of them have united to bring some proper values into this company & they started their mission at Battle Ground, as they then denied that they had Lionel Deathshot set Demon up. They were going to continue this throughout the night & leading up to Brought to Destiny, when either of the 3 of them defeat Hardcore Demon at Brought to Destiny for the CWW Championship. They finished their segment by saying that the Black United Front is taking over CWW.

P2. Matt Dean made an announcement regarding the CWW Championship & the Brought to Destiny Match at CWW's next Pay Per View, Brought to Destiny. Matt announced that Hardcore Demon will be at the Pay Per View to defend his championship & that he would be defending against the winner of a 15 Man Battle Royal which will feature the 15 War Participants in the Brought to Destiny Match.

M1. Santiago Del Rosario defeated Dan Bolt at 9:24 via submission to retain the CWW Cage Championship by forcing Dan to submit to the atrapasueños. After the match, the Black United Front came out & attacked both men, leaving them laying.

P3. Josh Matthews was standing outside in the parking lot, awaiting the arrival of the CWW Champion Hardcore Demon.

P4. The Black United Front are walking backstage, then they begin pushing around some backstage workers because they are white. The 3 men are then confronted by Criss Menace, Hardcore Demon's brother. The BUF spoke about prejudice & discrimination, saying that Criss has been discriminated against the whole time he has been in CWW. Before they could continue on, Criss cut them all off. Criss expressed how he felt about the BUF faction & it makes him absolutely sick. Criss explained that Mark & the rest of the BUF can run CWW down all they wanted, but the fact still remained that Demon was the one that kicked Mark's ass at Tribute to the Troops & took his championship. Criss then asked Mark if the BUF was really about fixing the supposed discrimination & prejudice in CWW, or just some scheme for Mark to take the CWW Championship back. Criss walked off, leaving Mark to ponder that question.

M2. Josh Polson defeated Chris James at 12:09 via pinfall after hitting the Last Rights. Both men put on a great match & Chris had control for most of the match, but when he attempted his Spinebuster, he lost control of the match & Josh took that control & the win.

P5. Matt Dean was sitting in his office talking on the phone, when The Black United Front barged into the office & demanded that this Battle Royal is ridiculous & that it should be 1 of the 3 of them facing Demon at Brought to Destiny for the CWW Championship. Matt responded by saying that while he has no idea how they came up with this whole discrimination thing, but if there is 1 thing that Matt won't stand for, it is people bullying him into doing something he doesn't want to do. So he insisted that the 3 of them compete in the battle Royal tonight, or they won't have jobs by the end of the night. Matt made it clear it wasn't a ruling out of prejudice, but directed at every participant in the Battle Royal tonight.

P6. Criss Menace was seen getting ready for the Battle Royal tonight, when he was confronted by his brother Lionel Deathshot. Lionel was trying to piece together what the deal is with Criss after what he said to all 3 members of the BUF earlier. Criss explained that he didn't like this whole prejudice thing that has gotten into their heads & also explained that he had no idea why Lionel interjected himself in Demon's match 2 nights earlier. Lionel explained that while he had nothing to do with the BUF & has no allegiance with them whatsoever, he attacked Demon because the 2 of them still have some issues to settle & they need to settle them before Demon retires at Bound 2 Death in 4 months time. But first, Lionel said that he & Criss have some business to attend to as well & that the 2 of them should resolve them in the ring in a match, which Criss gladly accepted.

M3. Eric Lindgren defeated The Avenger at 4:44 via pinfall after hitting The Avenger with his finisher, California Connection.

P7. Josh Polson started to cut a promo regarding the last 3 months of his CWW career, where he was embroiled in a feud with Hardcore Pulveriser & expressed that he felt great when Pulveriser said I Quit at Battle Ground. Before he could finish the promo, Brett Carter attacked Josh & began to viciously brutalize him with violent punches to the face. Brett ended the assault by hitting The Trigger on the floor.

P8. Micheaux Jackson's War Debut was hyped for next week on War.

M4. Criss Menace defeated Lionel Deathshot at 19:43 via pinfall after hitting The Epidemic.

P9. A video recapping what happened at Battle Ground was shown, then the next CWW Pay Per View, Brought to Destiny, was hyped.

P10. Josh Matthews was seen still standing in the parking lot, awaiting Hardcore Demon's arrival, but thought that Demon wasn't going to show up. Josh walked back into the arena, but as Josh was walking away, a motorcycle headlight was seen coming on at full brightness. The fans in the background cheered for this.

M5. The Brought to Destiny 15 Man Battle Royal took place next & the 15 Men participating were as follows: Mark "Razor" Jones, Jayden Robertson, Azazel, Criss Menace, Lionel Deathshot, Brett Carter, Dustin Shore, Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs, Mosaic, Josh Polson, Eric Lindgren, Diego Garza, Zeke Zahn & Michael Chains. The order of eliminationwas as follows:
- Jordan Chase by Lionel
- Josh Polson by Brett
- Diego Garza by Criss
- Calvin Hobbs by Jayden, Mark & Azazel
- Eric Lindgren by Dustin
- Dustin Shore & Michael Chains eliminated each other simultaneously
- Zeke Zahn by Criss
- Mosaic by Lionel
- Lionel Deathshot by Brett
- Brett Carter by Jayden, Mark & Azazel
- Jayden Robertson by Criss
- Azazel by Criss
- Criss Menace by Mark

Mark celebrated the victory in the Battle Royal with his BUF team-mates, but the celebrating didn't last long, as the lights went out. When they returned, Hardcore Demon had Jayden by the throat behind Mark & Azazel. Demon hit Jayden with a painful chokeslam & it got Mark & Azazel's attention. Demon stared right at both men, then charged at them, but the 2 made a hasty retreat from the ring, forgetting to pull their fallen brethren out of the ring with them. Demon did the cut throat taunt & proceeded to drill Jayden with a violent Tombstone Piledriver. He stared right back at Azazel & Mark, then grabbed a mic & said only 1 thing, which was "I don't forgive, nor do I forget", before throwing the mic down & staring at Mark & Azazel as war went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 am

(Jayden 'Thunder" Robertson is seen backstage after WAR, he is getting checked over and is pissed off that his friends, completely left him alone in the ring with Demon and was tombstoned by him.)
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 am

Micheaux Robinson gets ready for his debut next week on war.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 am

Get your shovels out, it's burial time...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 am

CL Punk wrote:
Get your shovels out, it's burial time...

^
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 am

[Brett Carter is seen walking around after War with a sick smirk on his face]

TBC - Sam
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC - Sam

{The Acceleration Champion and member of The BUF Mark "Razor" Jones stops Carter in his tracks and looks at him with a twisted expression on his face}

Mark "Razor" Jones

We could really use someone of your ability in The Black United Front cause after what you to Josh Polson tonight and what you've done in the past, you could bring a different kind of element to the group. I just hope there isn't any hard feelings after the guys and me eliminated you in the Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC - Sam

{The Acceleration Champion and member of The BUF Mark "Razor" Jones stops Carter in his tracks and looks at him with a twisted expression on his face}

Mark "Razor" Jones

We could really use someone of your ability in The Black United Front cause after what you to Josh Polson tonight and what you've done in the past, you could bring a different kind of element to the group. I just hope there isn't any hard feelings after the guys and me eliminated you in the Battle Royal

Brett Carter Of course you could use, IT took all THREE of you to eliminate me, I'm unstoppable by any one single man! I don't need your to cause destruction, but ... but, I've been on War before, I've been discriminated against before ... Fuck Demon! His ancestors owned slaves

[Carter extends his hand]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 am

Omega arrives to the arena, pissed he wasn't on War. He walks around the arena for a bit.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 am

*Josh walks backstage a little dissapointe with his battle royal performance but happy that he got the win against Chris James, he sits down to ponder wether to go to Matt Deans office to ask to be in the rumble @ Brought to Destiny*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC - Sam

Mark "Razor" Jones

Brett Carter Of course you could use, IT took all THREE of you to eliminate me, I'm unstoppable by any one single man! I don't need your to cause destruction, but ... but, I've been on War before, I've been discriminated against before ... Fuck Demon! His ancestors owned slaves

{Mark grins before shaking his hand}

Mark "Razor" Jones

That is what I like to see, you need to pull together all your pent up frustration, make your attitude the game changer and pummel the white man til he can't take no more than you just go beyond that by showing them that the black race has always been better through physiological damage... they have always been jealous of the skin color we were born with, so it's about time we got them back for what they have done to us
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 am

Eric Lindgren arrives, happy with his debut win on WAR, despite being eliminated from the Battle Royal.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC - Sam

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

That is what I like to see, you need to pull together all your pent up frustration, make your attitude the game changer and pummel the white man til he can't take no more than you just go beyond that by showing them that the black race has always been better through physiological damage... they have always been jealous of the skin color we were born with, so it's about time we got them back for what they have done to us

Brett Carter I don't need permission for destroy someone! I got my job destroying people, now it's just funner, because I don't have to bash my brothers. Let's kill 'em all!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 am

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room laughing about the whole BUF thing as well Asian people dislike Black people and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

TBC - Sam

Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark "Razor" Jones

Brett Carter I don't need permission for destroy someone! I got my job destroying people, now it's just funner, because I don't have to bash my brothers. Let's kill 'em all!

Mark "Razor" Jones

Well then on Acceleration this week, Jayden and you can beat up the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Peste and Guerra in a Tag Team match just for the hell of it cause the Mexicans need to feel our wrath too!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 am

Hazza wrote:
HARRY JONES TV

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 Ban718

Harry Jones RP >> "Denounced"

---------------------------------------------

[It's been several days since CWW’s Battle Ground event took place. The last time we saw Harry Jones was when was humiliated and blatantly beaten to a pulp at the hands of Danny D and his cronies. Nobody has heard or seen Jones since that fateful night, but now he finally speaks out on the travesties which occurred. We fade from the blackness as we see Kevin Steen sitting down in front of the camera inside of his locker room. It's deserted, no one around, just the same bruised and beaten man from Battle Ground. Jones has his hands clamped together, his fingers tangled with one another, as he stares at the camera with strong emotion on his face. His eyes turn towards his side for a brief moment before looking right into the camera lense. The screen suddenly fades into an array of black nothingness as Harry begins to speak to the people who have clicked to watch this video.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“When I was a child, one of my favorite games was ‘I Spy’. It was a great way to pass time, it made even the longest of car rides seem more bearable, for a restless child like I was. Even today, it holds a special place in my heart, in a less cheesy, sentimental fashion than you would think. It’s a wonderful technique for simplifying my thoughts, my observations--it gives me the ability to be more blunt than I usually am. For example, right now, I spy something... Horrible. I spy something... Shocking. I spy something... Unavoidable. I spy Danny Dominic’s head on a silver platter. It’s been a long time since I’ve done one of these, so I was a little iffy on how to get things started. I figure childhood memories would only be fitting, give you an image of me as an innocent young boy, at a time when ‘the world was my oyster’--Then bring you back to reality, where I’m the farthest thing from innocent, and the world... The world turned its back on little Harry. Remember me? I’m that guy you spit on when I voiced my opinion on Shane McMahon and that idiot Matt Dean.”

[The lights in the room flicker on and ‘The Retrospective’ Harry Jones is seen standing in the centre of the cold room with his arms crossed. Jones smirks indiscriminately, quickly reminding the world just how cold his heart can be at times.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“Danny D, for the sake of your own life…DO NOT FUCKING PUSH ME OR I WILL BITE YOUR TOES OFF! Woah, where did that come from? I am starting to sound a little bit like that douche bag Kevin Evans…”

[Jones realizes that he is getting off topic by bringing over people into the equation, so he composes himself and continues.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“You’ve always been talker, Danny, and I’ve always admired that. Over in EFNW, when I was younger, it was always funny, it was always... entertaining. No matter how ignorant you were, how arrogant, I ate it up just like the rest of the world. That’s before I experienced it personally. I never thought you, of all people, would have such blatant disregard for a man who has struggled and sacrificed so much--More than even you ever did for this great industry! I figured you would understand what it’s like to struggle, because it is obvious that your entire career has been an uphill battle. But I was naive. That was when I had faith in the world, even though it had no faith in me. I believed in a system of moral equity which never believed in itself. But today, I find you, just like everyone else, have no respect for the people who have given their blood, their sweat, and their tears, to keep this business alive and well. That’s not even the point--the point is, Danny... You talk a big game, a really big game. But it’s just wrestler’s talk. That’s all it is, that’s all it ever has been. Because when have you ever actually been in a fight, with someone your size, and gender? How much blood have you shed to keep your dreams alive? But when I say I’m gonna put an end to this whole thing? When I say I’m going to alter your life, take years off your time on this planet? You damn well better believe that’s exactly what I plan to do. I’m not sure you know how much trouble your mouth has gotten you into. When you made your triumphant return to CWW and screwed me out of the Revolution Heavyweight Championship, you where only damaging your pathetic excuse for a career. Obviously I am FUCKING pissed about what transpired at Battle Ground, but the bottom line is that I knew you where going to pull one of your dirty tricks. I knew that I would lose my match at Battle Ground but I wanted to stand my ground and send a message to you and all of my haters; no matter how many obstacles are in my path, I will always find a way of overcoming them… Even if it means walking into a fight against four other opponents. Nobody has ever witnessed my ‘other side’. Kevin Irvine pushed me past my limits and saw glimpses of my mean streak and look where it got him. His house was burned to the ground, his car was blown up and his family was in complete jeopardy. Danny D, you are about to see a whole new side of Harry Jones! You can call that wishful thinking, an act of desperation, or just a plain o'l threat. But what makes the both of us different from each other Danny, is that despite the both of us being hunters, I'll be the one to make it home with a trophy to put over my fireplace. I'm not talking about the typical deer head or a bear rug on my carpet either. I have a trophy that signifies what I'm all about. And it just so happens to be your thick skull! You believe you're facing this kid who makes simple-minded threats, but really, you're about to walk your very last steps and face a man who's going to RIP YOUR HEART OUT, RIGHT FROM YOUR CHEST, AND DEVOUR IT! Your blood will be in my hands tonight and not only will I be responsible, Danny.... it'd be also be because of your misjudgment. There are millions of people who die every day, out of those millions, there are a good portion of people who die from their mistakes alone. Not looking both ways before crossing the street, not looking into your rear view mirror to see if their child is playing basketball behind the car, making that one wrong turn that would lead to the end of their lives, and you've made that wrong turn by pissing off The Retrospective!”

[Jones starts to build up in emotion and a tone of anger flows off of his vocal cords.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“Danny D, you are out in the wilderness to antagonize and to become ‘the boss’. I am on the hunt to kill. You have crossed paths with the wrong motherfucking Australian. This feud is no longer about ‘who is the best wrestler’, or who has had to fight harder in their career. This is a fight for your survival and even though you own my contract…you do not own my heart. As you fall down a spiral leading into a pit of nothingness… I will rise! Danny D… Welcome to the Age of Extreme!”

The screen suddenly turns into an array of static.
Harry Jones continuously presses the replay button, getting a huge kick out of this week's edition of Harry Jones TV.

OT: I'd appreciate feedback from ma favourite bitches and ho's.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 am

Very nice, Hazza. A quality read.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 am

OT: I liked it but I aint no Ho(just for clarification LOL)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 am

OFF: Nor am I [Razz] But a top notch read nontheless
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 am

OT:

Good, read.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 am

OT: Twisted Evil Hahaha cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Roberston goes looking for his parnters)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 am

John TPA wrote:
(Jayden 'Thunder' Roberston goes looking for his parnters)

[Brett Carter is doing stuff in a place]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next