The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+22
The King of G Dan
DawgItsMeYaKnowWhoIAm
Antwon
LegendOfCasey
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
The Heart Break #YEEL
RifRad
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
Nuevo
Styles
RED
Jericho
Cole
fuck
''King'' Extreme Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
M
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
(Kevin Evans is seen in the hallway holding his head in his hands)
*Josh decides to go for a walk, upon exiting his lr a major rise in noise is heard*
Josh: Hmm peeps must be getting bored
*turning to his left he sees Kevin Evans in a depressed state*
Josh: Hey Kevin, i saw your match tough break man, but then again who does your GM think he is? the fans chose the match they wanted and he went another way? WTF?! *shrugs a la The Hurricane*

[Evans eyes flicker]

"I am going to KILL HIM!!!"

[Then Evans smiles]

"Oh well, the best man won but I want my rematch at Bound 2 Death.."
Josh: That's how i felt when i first lost the Revolution World Title after Danny D chucked me off the top of the titantron but in time we all learn to take positives instead of negatives from our title matches
danny d walks up, because war and revolution are still in the same town for breaking ground.

Danny: of course, you learned not to mess with danny d or anybody close to danny d. a lesson that harry jones hasn't learned yet.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:47 am

SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
*Josh decides to go for a walk, upon exiting his lr a major rise in noise is heard*
Josh: Hey Kevin, i saw your match tough break man, but then again who does your GM think he is? the fans chose the match they wanted and he went another way? WTF?! *shrugs a la The Hurricane*

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

Josh: That's how i felt when i first lost the Revolution World Title after Danny D chucked me off the top of the titantron but in time we all learn to take positives instead of negatives from our title matches
danny d walks up, because war and revolution are still in the same town for breaking ground.

Danny: of course, you learned not to mess with danny d or anybody close to danny d. a lesson that harry jones hasn't learned yet.

[Evans eyes flicker again]

"All of you will feel pain.."

[Evans smiles]

"I respect both of you guys but you guys were best friends at one stage,"
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Danny: [to Josh] what's up with evans?
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 am

SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Josh: What is he chopped liver? *indicates Evans* Are you aware of former WWE wrestler Festus?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:54 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Josh: What is he chopped liver? *indicates Evans* Are you aware of former WWE wrestler Festus?
Danny: no, actually. I don't watch any other company. my mind is solely on my competition the next week.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:58 am

SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Danny: no, actually. I don't watch any other company. my mind is solely on my competition the next week.
Josh: Ah well whenever Evans hears a bell ring he enters a very dark state of mind, ring it again he's what we've got right now or aka "The Festus Effect"
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Josh: Ah well whenever Evans hears a bell ring he enters a very dark state of mind, ring it again he's what we've got right now or aka "The Festus Effect"
Danny: ahh, how convenient is this.

Danny holds up his hand and there is a ring bell in his hand. he rings it. and then leaves the arena with the ring bell in toe.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 am

After seemingly being humiliated at the hands of Danny D at the Battle Ground PPV, Harry Jones sits in his locker room thinking about what has transpired.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 am

SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

Danny holds up his hand and there is a ring bell in his hand. he rings it. and then leaves the arena with the ring bell in toe.

(Evans evil smirk grows and he stares down Josh)

"Leave now..."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 am

John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

*Having heard the bell ring from his locker room, Riff Radley walks up to Josh and Kevin.*

Riff Radley: Leave now? Well, yeah, Josh, I would recommend you leave now, I think he's starting to diminish. I kinda want to see if this will work though.

*Riff whips out his new, very expensive, phone and plays a ring tone that basically sounds like the ring bell.*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

*Having heard the bell ring from his locker room, Riff Radley walks up to Josh and Kevin.*

Riff Radley: Leave now? Well, yeah, Josh, I would recommend you leave now, I think he's starting to diminish. I kinda want to see if this will work though.

*Riff whips out his new, very expensive, phone and plays a ring tone that basically sounds like the ring bell.*

[Evans smirks before grabing the phone and stomping on it. He dips his head and looks at Riff]

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 am

John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

[Evans smirks before grabing the phone and stomping on it. He dips his head and looks at Riff]

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"

Riff looks down at his phone out of dismay. "Dammit! I should seriously start getting you to pay for these things!"

Off: You have permission to attack if you want, but I recomend we keep it to a confrontation.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 am

RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"

Riff looks down at his phone out of dismay. "Dammit! I should seriously start getting you to pay for these things!"

Off: You have permission to attack if you want, but I recomend we keep it to a confrontation.
*Josh claps Riff on the shoulder on his way out*
Josh: The words "insurance" dude you might wanna look it up sometime
*Josh chuckles at his own joke and walks inside his locker room to continue watching his CWW PPV DVD's*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"

*Josh chuckles at his own joke and walks inside his locker room to continue watching his CWW PPV DVD's*

Riff yells back to Josh. "I hope you realize my dad runs an insurance company." Riff looks back at Kevin. "So what, you look angry Kev. But you looked calm a few moments ago. And before that you looked angry. Did I hit your head so hard that you're hearing little bells?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 am

RifRad wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"

Riff yells back to Josh. "I hope you realize my dad runs an insurance company." Riff looks back at Kevin. "So what, you look angry Kev. But you looked calm a few moments ago. And before that you looked angry. Did I hit your head so hard that you're hearing little bells?"
*Josh pauses his DVD to yell back*
Josh: WHAT DO YOU WANT A MEDAL?!
*Josh resumes his DVD*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 am

^I lol'd

And yes, I do. Make me one now.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

RifRad wrote:
^I lol'd

off: lol doncha hate it when you think you have the perfect line to shut a guy down only to have it bite you on ur arse?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RifRad wrote:
^I lol'd

off: lol doncha hate it when you think you have the perfect line to shut a guy down only to have it bite you on ur arse?

off: haha! i don't even know if I could say that, that was just the perfect retort!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking through the hallway, in immense pain & covered in his own blood after a 3 on 1 mauling at Battle Ground*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 am

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 Ezekiel-Jackson-psd42337

Azazel is seen walking out of the arena proud of what he did at Battle Ground.

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

HARRY JONES TV

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 Ban718

Harry Jones RP >> "Denounced"

---------------------------------------------

[It's been several days since CWW’s Battle Ground event took place. The last time we saw Harry Jones was when was humiliated and blatantly beaten to a pulp at the hands of Danny D and his cronies. Nobody has heard or seen Jones since that fateful night, but now he finally speaks out on the travesties which occurred. We fade from the blackness as we see Kevin Steen sitting down in front of the camera inside of his locker room. It's deserted, no one around, just the same bruised and beaten man from Battle Ground. Jones has his hands clamped together, his fingers tangled with one another, as he stares at the camera with strong emotion on his face. His eyes turn towards his side for a brief moment before looking right into the camera lense. The screen suddenly fades into an array of black nothingness as Harry begins to speak to the people who have clicked to watch this video.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“When I was a child, one of my favorite games was ‘I Spy’. It was a great way to pass time, it made even the longest of car rides seem more bearable, for a restless child like I was. Even today, it holds a special place in my heart, in a less cheesy, sentimental fashion than you would think. It’s a wonderful technique for simplifying my thoughts, my observations--it gives me the ability to be more blunt than I usually am. For example, right now, I spy something... Horrible. I spy something... Shocking. I spy something... Unavoidable. I spy Danny Dominic’s head on a silver platter. It’s been a long time since I’ve done one of these, so I was a little iffy on how to get things started. I figure childhood memories would only be fitting, give you an image of me as an innocent young boy, at a time when ‘the world was my oyster’--Then bring you back to reality, where I’m the farthest thing from innocent, and the world... The world turned its back on little Harry. Remember me? I’m that guy you spit on when I voiced my opinion on Shane McMahon and that idiot Matt Dean.”

[The lights in the room flicker on and ‘The Retrospective’ Harry Jones is seen standing in the centre of the cold room with his arms crossed. Jones smirks indiscriminately, quickly reminding the world just how cold his heart can be at times.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“Danny D, for the sake of your own life…DO NOT FUCKING PUSH ME OR I WILL BITE YOUR TOES OFF! Woah, where did that come from? I am starting to sound a little bit like that douche bag Kevin Evans…”

[Jones realizes that he is getting off topic by bringing over people into the equation, so he composes himself and continues.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“You’ve always been talker, Danny, and I’ve always admired that. Over in EFNW, when I was younger, it was always funny, it was always... entertaining. No matter how ignorant you were, how arrogant, I ate it up just like the rest of the world. That’s before I experienced it personally. I never thought you, of all people, would have such blatant disregard for a man who has struggled and sacrificed so much--More than even you ever did for this great industry! I figured you would understand what it’s like to struggle, because it is obvious that your entire career has been an uphill battle. But I was naive. That was when I had faith in the world, even though it had no faith in me. I believed in a system of moral equity which never believed in itself. But today, I find you, just like everyone else, have no respect for the people who have given their blood, their sweat, and their tears, to keep this business alive and well. That’s not even the point--the point is, Danny... You talk a big game, a really big game. But it’s just wrestler’s talk. That’s all it is, that’s all it ever has been. Because when have you ever actually been in a fight, with someone your size, and gender? How much blood have you shed to keep your dreams alive? But when I say I’m gonna put an end to this whole thing? When I say I’m going to alter your life, take years off your time on this planet? You damn well better believe that’s exactly what I plan to do. I’m not sure you know how much trouble your mouth has gotten you into. When you made your triumphant return to CWW and screwed me out of the Revolution Heavyweight Championship, you where only damaging your pathetic excuse for a career. Obviously I am FUCKING pissed about what transpired at Battle Ground, but the bottom line is that I knew you where going to pull one of your dirty tricks. I knew that I would lose my match at Battle Ground but I wanted to stand my ground and send a message to you and all of my haters; no matter how many obstacles are in my path, I will always find a way of overcoming them… Even if it means walking into a fight against four other opponents. Nobody has ever witnessed my ‘other side’. Kevin Irvine pushed me past my limits and saw glimpses of my mean streak and look where it got him. His house was burned to the ground, his car was blown up and his family was in complete jeopardy. Danny D, you are about to see a whole new side of Harry Jones! You can call that wishful thinking, an act of desperation, or just a plain o'l threat. But what makes the both of us different from each other Danny, is that despite the both of us being hunters, I'll be the one to make it home with a trophy to put over my fireplace. I'm not talking about the typical deer head or a bear rug on my carpet either. I have a trophy that signifies what I'm all about. And it just so happens to be your thick skull! You believe you're facing this kid who makes simple-minded threats, but really, you're about to walk your very last steps and face a man who's going to RIP YOUR HEART OUT, RIGHT FROM YOUR CHEST, AND DEVOUR IT! Your blood will be in my hands tonight and not only will I be responsible, Danny.... it'd be also be because of your misjudgment. There are millions of people who die every day, out of those millions, there are a good portion of people who die from their mistakes alone. Not looking both ways before crossing the street, not looking into your rear view mirror to see if their child is playing basketball behind the car, making that one wrong turn that would lead to the end of their lives, and you've made that wrong turn by pissing off The Retrospective!”

[Jones starts to build up in emotion and a tone of anger flows off of his vocal cords.]

Harry Jones | Denounced

“Danny D, you are out in the wilderness to antagonize and to become ‘the boss’. I am on the hunt to kill. You have crossed paths with the wrong motherfucking Australian. This feud is no longer about ‘who is the best wrestler’, or who has had to fight harder in their career. This is a fight for your survival and even though you own my contract…you do not own my heart. As you fall down a spiral leading into a pit of nothingness… I will rise! Danny D… Welcome to the Age of Extreme!”

The screen suddenly turns into an array of static.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Eric Lindgren arrives, eager for his WAR debut and hoping it will be tonight.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

RifRad wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RifRad wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Evans eyes flicker]

[Then Evans smiles]

[Evans smiles]

"Leave now..."

"Hey RIFF! How are ya?!"

[Evans eyes flicker before he attacks Riff with a spear! He starts punching the shit out of him then he starts stomping on him. He picks up Riff and throws him at the wall before walking over to him]

"How does that feel?!"

[Riff spits on Evans face which only pisses Evans off more,. Evans grabs Riff and starts kicking him the face until his nose starts to bleed and is broken. Evans then throws Riff at the wall again before going on his knees and he dips his head and looks back up, and sees Riff on the ground and walks over to him and tries to wake him up and he can't so he picks him up and takes him to the medic room]

OOC:

Don't like it? I can edit it.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, confused about what happened at the end of Battle Ground ans wondering if he will get an answer on War.*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Off: Yow, not too much a fan of the broken nose, but not too bad. And I could've fought back more, but I like it. I can work off this.

*Riff is taken to the medical wing by Kevin Evans only to be driven to the nearest hospital where it is found out that his nose is broken, he has a few broken ribs, and he may have suffered a minor concussion. Riff is currently asleep in the hospital bed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 19.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next